15 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Now all we need is High Heels System to update & all will be right with the world.

:thumbsup:

The high heels system is up on nexus, but you might want to wait, has it's causing crashes if you enable npc support, the only way I got it sorta stable was deactivating the npc, and deselecting all the nodes but 33, the scary thing is I haven't tested with heels on yet lol

2 minutes ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

The high heels system is up on nexus, but you might want to wait, has it's causing crashes if you enable npc support, the only way I got it sorta stable was deactivating the npc, and deselecting all the nodes but 33, the scary thing is I haven't tested with heels on yet lol

I play a guy, so my women are NPCs & Followers & thusfar (knock on wood) no probs.

:thumbsup:

28 minutes ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

It will be crashing constantly with the npcs active, expecially if you have depravity installed, and this is with no shoes installed yet

I'm using it with Dickey's Clothing.........Lemme go check real quick & see if I get crashes.

BRB...........

EDIT: Followers & NPC's are walking around, no probs.

You might want to install the shoes BEFORE you install HHS?

:no_mouth:

6 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I'm using it with Dickey's Clothing.........Lemme go check real quick & see if I get crashes.

BRB...........

EDIT: Followers & NPC's are walking around, no probs.

You might want to install the shoes BEFORE you install HHS?

:no_mouth:

I had shoes installed, just none added via leveled list, so the npcs would not have shoes while I was testing, so far the reported trouble spots are Concord, witch could be tied in with Depravity,  Goodneighbor , and one more that just fell to a brain fart, seeing it's working for you, it's probably the depravity mod giving me the issue

9 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

I had shoes installed, just none added via leveled list, so the npcs would not have shoes while I was testing, so far the reported trouble spots are Concord, witch could be tied in with Depravity,  Goodneighbor , and one more that just fell to a brain fart, seeing it's working for you, it's probably the depravity mod giving me the issue

Ok, I spoke too soon! When I went to fast travel, the game crashed. I tried to fast travel at least 10 times or more, just to be sure, and all crashed to desktop.

.......I removed HHS & I can fast travel again.

:O

On 11/23/2019 at 1:49 PM, EgoBallistic said:

AAF V107.1 Beta - Unoffical Hotfix release

@dagobaking is away for the weekend and asked @CGi and me to make a public release once LLFP was updated.  So here you are, a brand new AAF version compatible with Fallout 4 runtime 1.10.162 and F4SE 0.6.19.

Changelog:

## [Beta 107.1] - 2019-11-23

### Changed

- Update for LLFP - 37

## [Beta 107] - 2019-11-21

### Fixed

- Bootup freeze if mfgSet XML setting node "lock" attribute not defined.

### Changed

- Compatibility for Fallout 4 - 1.10.162 / F4SE - 0.6.19 / LooksMenu - 1.6.17

## [Beta 106] - 2019-11-11

### Added

- banner XML type. Allows defining custom swf banners to be displayed in configurable locations of the screen.

- startBanner attribute to postion XML position nodes. Allows showing a custom banner upon starting an AAF position (see docs).

- ShowBanner to API. Allows showing an AAF defined banner through Papyrus.

Enjoy!

AAF_V107-1_beta.7z 454.04 kB · 598 downloads

Thank you putting this on my game works now, but i had a question. How do you remove the debug notes on the left? 

On 11/22/2019 at 8:57 AM, SAC said:

A question about the start scene API

If I do this:

settings.locationobject = Game.GetPlayer()
    settings.scanradius = 100

... then the scene starts basically on top of the player (including NPC vs NPC, which is the actual problem)

I've got reports that this causes misalignments. Is there any way to specify something like "put the scene somewhere around the player, but not directly on top of the player"?

settings.locationobject can be any ObjectReference. So, you can create and place your own marker and send that in instead.

43 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Can these type of mods be created without F4SE? I know there are some that have snapped the chain...

NO as far as i know and even if they could be they would be very very basic with no morph's. Tho saying that I think the first version of Fourplay did not need F4SE but you could not loop animations, alinement was bad and you could only play once per scene. As I said above BASIC. I think we would not of had FourPlay if it was not for @VonHelton who encouraged @DrCox to make it for Fallout.

9 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Will we ever have a time, when we are not held hostage to F04 and F4SE updates?

Perhaps in other games if they decide to add the F4SE functions into the vanilla game engine. That would not be difficult for them and would go a long ways for the modding community. So, it could happen if they have someone thinking about this over there.

8 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Can these type of mods be created without F4SE? I know there are some that have snapped the chain...

With some limitations, you could make an animation framework. But, it would be an uphill battle relying on Papyrus for more of the logic coding.

All of these non-vanilla functions are used in AAF:

; F4SE Functions Used:
;
; ScriptObject.RegisterForExternalEvent
; Utility.VarArrayToVar
; Utility.VarToVarArray
; UI.Load
; UI.Invoke
; F4SE.GetPluginVersion
; F4SE.GetVersionRelease
; Game.GetInstalledPlugins
; Game.GetInstalledLightPlugins
; Actor.GetWornItem
; Actor.GetWornItemMods
; ObjectMod.GetPropertyModifiers
; Form.GetName

; LooksMenu Functions Used:
;
; Overlays.GetAll
; Overlays.Add
; Overlays.Update
; Overlays.Remove
; BodyGen.GetMorphs
; BodyGen.GetKeywords
; BodyGen.GetMorph
; BodyGen.SetMorph

; LLFP Functions Used:
;
; GetActorBaseSkinForm
; MfgCopyMorphs
; SetFlyCam
; GetFlyCam
; GetKeywordByName
; GetInLeveledItem
; LastCrossHairActor
; SetMinimalMaxArraySize
; GetLLFPPluginVersion

Question: Ive been lurking the thread but I cant seem to find a solution to this issue. Im sure its been covered before tho... So when a scene starts. For some reason; it only plays 1 animation even tho i have a few different modpacks installed- How do i get more variation in my animations?

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
HUDFramework.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
XDI.esm
AAF.esm
Devious Devices.esm
TortureDevices.esm
RSE_II_Resources.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esm
CBBE.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
KSHairdos.esp
Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
Vivid Waters.esp
Vivid Weathers - FO4.esp
Vivid Weathers - Natural Bright.esp
Vivid Weathers - Nuka World.esp
EnhancedGrass_High.esp
EnhancedGrass_Low.esp
EnhancedGrass_Med.esp
The Eyes of Beauty Looking Stranger.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
BetterNightVision.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Far Harbor.esp
DarkerNights.esp
DarkerNightsDetection.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
FaceLight.esl
Realistic Roads - Black Asphalt.esp
Tactical Flashlights - Settings.esp
Tactical Flashlights.esp
Binoculars.esp
ValiusHDTextures2K.esp
VisibleWeapons.esp
Friffy_Holstered Weapons.esp
3dscopes.esp
Immersive Fallout - Movement (DLC).esp
Immersive Fallout - Music.esp
Immersive Fallout - Real Recoil (DLC).esp
Immersive Fallout - Realistic ADS (DLC).esp
Immersive Fallout - Realistic Jumping.esp
CustomCamera.esp
RaiderOverhaul.esp
WET.esp
llamaCompanionHeather.esp
HeatherNewLook.esp
Immersive HUD.esp
ESPExplorerFO4.esp
DYNAVISION.esp
Jumpsuit.esp
Eli_Utility Jumpsuits.esp
ModularVaultSuit.esp
THBrows.esp
VtawSensualWear.esp
VtawInstituteScout.esp
VtawTorn.esp
VtawLeony.esp
VtawGhost.esp
vtawrebel.esp
VtawBabydoll.esp
VtawSonya.esp
VtawClaire.esp
VtawLittleDanger.esp
VtawShirt.esp
ZennaOutfits.esp
_Gurl.esp
_CustomPort Fox48.esp
FemsheppingsLastOutfitPack.esp
Devious Devices Face Morphs.esp
Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp
TBOS-RaiderNormalFixMale.esl
TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl
Prisoner Shackles.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
Slave&ModelPinup.esp
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
SlaveTattoos.esp
LewdMarks.esp
WhippedAndBranded.esp
RSE_II_CSA.esp
RSE_II_CSA_RacePatch.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
Raider Pet.esp
FPEDogAddon.esp
RSE_II_AbductionsAddonPack.esp
RSE_II_Brothels.esp
RSE_II_Brothels_HumansOnly.esp
FPAttributes.esp
FPAttributesHUD.esp
Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
Modern Firearms.esp
FO4 Landscape Overhaul HD AIO.esp

33 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I do not see any of the AAF patches (One Patch to Bang Them All and One Patch Fix)? Is the one animation Atomic Scissors? If AAF is working, push Home, Delete,Delete again, Administration Mode should pop up, Enter and Errors/Warnings will show. Give us a picture.........

Jesus, i had it downloaded too just not activated.. Maybe that will fix my variation issue. Where is "one patch fix" I dont see it under the AAF page and searching turns up nothing.

EDIT: Yep that was it- not sure how i missed installing it, but i guess the simplest stuff escapes me sometimes... Theres a few issues under Errors / warning but it looks like most of those are just animations overwritten by other animations- and some deathclaw / ghoul animations. Nothing major- But yep that was the issue.

Not that I have any answers for the logs posted above, but I feel compelled to point out that localization of log messages is a blight. It slightly increases the ability of the user to diagnose issues in their native language, but at the expense of rendering error messages no longer generally searchable and makes it harder for users to seek help from international communities where everyone's logs are in a different language.

This is another way of saying: I'm a useless American who doesn't understand Italian (is that Italian? I'm only guessing) and so I can't even tell what error you're asking about. Again, apologies for my general lack of multilingualness, but you'll probably be left waiting for someone who understands the language your game is set for to interpret those logs.