On 11/18/2019 at 4:24 PM, maddadicusrex said:

Never tried it, but go in AAF file, open and look for settings menu. Will have a line to remove scaling. Just answer true or false(rewrite) then save.

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. I've tried that. What it does for me is that it scales the NPC to my size or it does nothing at all. My char always goes to normal size during animations.

Edit to be clear :):

This is the line in the AAF settings file I have changed a couple of times with no result: scale_actors_for_animations     = false

On 11/18/2019 at 5:38 PM, riot_punch said:

I've always been using 'scale_actors_for_animations = true' because I use the super mutant redux mod, it works.

Thanks for the feedback. Your character keeps his/her scale during all animations? Mine always shrinks to normal size (not using the super mutant redux mod) even when I use the 'scale_actors_for_animations  = true (or false)'.

Bonjour,

Désolé, je ne parle pas anglais

Petite incompatibilité suite aux dernières mise à jours de Fallout 4 ?

Blocage a 80% de l'initialisation.

Erreur MO2:

The failed plugins are:

• LL_fourPlay version 35 (LL_fourPlay_1_10_138.dll, Advanced Animation Framework) reported as incompatible during query.

? Sinon, très bon boulot, continuez comme ça ?

Game has been updated to 1.10.162 and F4SE has a new version as well. New F4SE can not load a plugin.

F4SE log:

plugin F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\LL_fourPlay_1_10_138.dll (00000001 LL_fourPlay 00000023) reported as incompatible during query

16 minutes ago, Runcajsz said:

Game has been updated to 1.10.162 and F4SE has a new version as well. New F4SE can not load a plugin.

F4SE log:

plugin F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\LL_fourPlay_1_10_138.dll (00000001 LL_fourPlay 00000023) reported as incompatible during query

Yes, that's https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v35-2019-11-01/ a copy of which is also embedded in AAF (as well as some other mods). It will need an update, there isn't one published yet though the authors are usually quick to support new runtimes.

@dagobaking Thanks for the clarification about the offsets. I have one more quick question.

Is there any way to make the new XMLs I'm adding invisible to the AAF hotkey list but still callable via script? I'd like to add more of my own tweaked XMLs in Hardship, but I don't want to overload the end user's hotkey list with a bunch of redundant animations.

Thanks.

23 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

@dagobaking Thanks for the clarification about the offsets. I have one more quick question.

Is there any way to make the new XMLs I'm adding invisible to the AAF hotkey list but still callable via script? I'd like to add more of my own tweaked XMLs in Hardship, but I don't want to overload the end user's hotkey list with a bunch of redundant animations.

Thanks.

Yes. That's what the "isHidden" attribute is for: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/XML/position.md#!position

28 minutes ago, ImAsianHerro said:

Am I the only one having an "AAF error 001 llfp 0" that started with the new update?  I swear I'm installing the newest version of F4SE correctly, not sure what's going on.

I'm having the same problem.  I know F4SE is installed correctly, but AAF stalls out at 80% loaded.  I get the same error message as you.

Looksmenu just rolled out their update.

I'm still kicking myself for forgetting to turn off Steam's auto update. I usually wait until my F4SE dependant mods are updated to the newest runtime, before letting Steam update, but I forgot about it after reinstalling Fallout 4. I've been entertaining myself by jumping back and forth in Youtube, Discord and Wreckfest. ?

30 minutes ago, Church the Cat said:

Looksmenu just rolled out their update.

I'm still kicking myself for forgetting to turn off Steam's auto update. I usually wait until my F4SE dependant mods are updated to the newest runtime, before letting Steam update, but I forgot about it after reinstalling Fallout 4. I've been entertaining myself by jumping back and forth in Youtube, Discord and Wreckfest. ?

Lol I would suggest rolling your game back, but the money grubbing duchbags at Bethesda did something to the game that it doesn't work any more

34 minutes ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

Lol I would suggest rolling your game back, but the money grubbing duchbags at Bethesda did something to the game that it doesn't work any more

No worries, friend. AAF is the last of my F4SE dependant mods I'm waiting to update. After that happens, I'll be good to go. Since I've now disabled the Steam auto-updater, this shouldn't happen again. ?

according to a person on the looksmenu posts area:  This time Bethesda also made changes to several archives (ba2 files) as well. Restore them and you can play again. The archives you need to restore are:
Fallout4 - Interface.ba2
Fallout4 - Materials.ba2
Fallout4 - Meshes.ba2
Fallout4 - Misc.ba2
Fallout4 - Startup.ba2
Fallout4.esm

U have to roll all these files back besides the .exe in order to get game to work

though someone else said as long as you just roll the .exe, .esm, and interface.ba2 back that their game worked fine

43 minutes ago, KiraCura said:

according to a person on the looksmenu posts area:  This time Bethesda also made changes to several archives (ba2 files) as well. Restore them and you can play again. The archives you need to restore are:
Fallout4 - Interface.ba2
Fallout4 - Materials.ba2
Fallout4 - Meshes.ba2
Fallout4 - Misc.ba2
Fallout4 - Startup.ba2
Fallout4.esm

U have to roll all these files back besides the .exe in order to get game to work

though someone else said as long as you just roll the .exe, .esm, and interface.ba2 back that their game worked fine

My gut says Bethnet wants to force folks into the updates to get more of their CC crap out there. 

7 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

My gut says Bethnet wants to force folks into the updates to get more of their CC crap out there. 

The plug-in format (esl/esp/esm) changed with this version to allow more form IDs in esls.  The new fallout4.esm that ships with the update is therefore not compatible with the previous version of the exe.  That is why the game ctds if you only roll back the exe.

The game is backwards compatible with older plugins, so you can still run older mods with the new exe.

9 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

Since I've now disabled the Steam auto-updater, this shouldn't happen again.

Be careful to double-check it after every Steam upgrade too. I've seen folks say that auto-downloading preferences they set for games sometimes got undone when Steam was updated.

10 hours ago, KiraCura said:

Fallout4 - Interface.ba2
Fallout4 - Materials.ba2
Fallout4 - Meshes.ba2
Fallout4 - Misc.ba2
Fallout4 - Startup.ba2
Fallout4.esm

I replaced the entire program, an un played, untouched, complete game from my backup rig, and the game still crashed before save selection

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Be careful to double-check it after every Steam upgrade too. I've seen folks say that auto-downloading preferences they set for games sometimes got undone when Steam was updated.

If they stay with this format, you should be able to roll the game back again with no issue on the next update, It might be a good idea to keep a copy of the exe just in case