Hi @Melodic

As part of my SexLab Parasites mod, I did some test with various alien / insect looking armors for the Chaurus Queen stage of my story.

Your Liquid Armor looks awesome as an organic armor for the Queen.

Can I include some of the meshes in a customization pack so that they are renamed to fit my file structure?

Your files would still needed as a requirement for the textures for people who want to use it.

72850_20210222000622_1.png

On 2/17/2021 at 1:07 AM, lafourminoir said:

all mods are turn pay now ? ?

4 hours ago, Monsto Brukes said:

Looks like. ??‍♀️??‍♂️

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can't say I'm surprised.

They are still available for free, but on Discord, not Patreon.

From page 34:

Also update on overall stuff, patreon staff forces me to use their "Community guidelines and ToS" so i have to hide all posts with links to "patreon-only" they are visible for any pledgers
Alternate way to download is to join my discord server discord.gg/gNfAsNy
Navigate to #released-mods channel and download from there , nothing required - just use search by name and click direct mediafire\google link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found a solution to an issue I was having when porting the Playful Bunny set to Special Edition(SSE).

Equipping any of the clothing items would crash the game.

The creation kit would also crash when trying to view the mesh when creating an armor addon.

Fixed this by replacing the cubemap file with a file from another mod that was working ok, like Shiny Jumpsuit, and renaming it cubemap.dds

4 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Just noticed that the CBBE version of the Dolly Heels do not have the NiStringExtraData node for the NIOverride highheel offset, causing them to sink to the ground. Going to try copying the node over from the UUNP version, should be an easy fix on the user's end

There's an easier thing to do instead of relying on NIO. 

Open up the Shape Properties > Extra Data:

Add > NiStringExtraData 

Name > SDTA

Value > [{"name":"NPC", "pos":[0, 0, 4.5]}]

The 4.5 being the height, which you can quickly adjust. I do it all the time and have no issues.

Spoiler

image.png.327c037b6d766ebee8b580ced2d4086e.png

And then just save it over the original nif

21 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

NiOverride is a feature of Racemenu, so you do need *that* at least?

Wait... so, you're saying that all my wisdom about this doesn't matter in the first place if we're using RM anyway? lol... My whole life is a lie... baaaaaa

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2021 at 4:30 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Is the Xtra version actually on discord? In bodyslide i can't find it. :(

It is actually in texture sets in esp, so you have to manage only 1 bodyslide object to edit all of them :P

UPDATE!

[Melodic] Sensual wear

Mod contains:

Top Xtra
Panty

Both CBBE and UUNP Bodyslide
Craftable\Temperable

Spoiler

51112493522_dfa1af9e9e_c.jpg51112493372_fa8b9cc7b1_c.jpg51112811429_6e7db6b328_c.jpg51112493207_65180c7aac_c.jpg51113841995_20a107ff4d_c.jpg51112493592_9a7b0f6894_c.jpg

On 2/23/2021 at 4:50 PM, Melodic said:

UPDATE!

[Melodic] Flirty Girl
Mod contains:
Shirt
Shirt Xtra
Jeans
Boots
Both CBBE and UUNP Bodyslide
+craft\temper\gnd

Hide contents

50974552911_0dfc18cb03_c.jpg50974552621_1b25179964_c.jpg50973857938_84344be7c9_c.jpg50974552171_df03f86f0b_c.jpg50973857588_7d1dcb7b62_c.jpg

Melodic - Your creation contains the best jeans mod & fit that I have ever seen!  Thank you.  Thank You.  Thank you.  Can you do some more jeans?  There are a bunch of good ones for Sims4, but yours is sadly the only one in Skyrim that looks great, fits great and is high ebough resolution that it doesn't look like all of the other low-rez, pixelated junk jeans that others have done for Skyrim outfits.  Thanks again!  You do excellent work.