Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 30/03/2018 at 10:58 AM, Melodic said:

 

39427545640_f26bf749b3_c.jpg27340340848_55e69d88c6_c.jpg

 

 

Oh hey, that's quality stuff all the way around!!

The meshes are Higher poly for nice deforms.

And layers are nicely organized.

Plus BSL files !

Can see now why DL is ~345 MB.

 

IF this is your first own outfit debut?  then fantastic start!!

Look forward to checking out in game!

Really cute and sexy!:classic_wub:

 

PS.  Bayonetta would totally approve.

 

Link to comment
11 hours ago, SassaAria said:

 

 

Oh hey, that's quality stuff all the way around!!

The meshes are Higher poly for nice deforms.

And layers are nicely organized.

Plus BSL files !

Can see now why DL is ~345 MB.

 

IF this is your first own outfit debut?  then fantastic start!!

Look forward to checking out in game!

Really cute and sexy!:classic_wub:

 

PS.  Bayonetta would totally approve.

 

Thanks mate, i hope you will like it.
Size of archive is big because of 4k uncompressed textures >_>
and i still need to learn of proper boneweighting

Cheers!

Link to comment
On 05/04/2018 at 2:22 AM, Melodic said:

Thanks mate, i hope you will like it.
Size of archive is big because of 4k uncompressed textures >_>
and i still need to learn of proper boneweighting

Cheers!

 

Wonder what the female version  for mate is ?  :classic_tongue:

Outfit looks amazing in game!

Spoiler


5ac6794c7bcb7_enb2018_04_0503_57_26_31.thumb.jpg.ca01c8cbfec916d4b76dd1f3ceeb9c3d.jpg

 

 

Saw what you mean by weights.

Mainly in the skirt area.

 

Have worked on that before for non-physics outfits.

Blending the skirt bones with pelvis, legs with different weights will much improve it.

You will have to add skirt bones to your project.  They are in XMPSE skellie already.

 

IF you really want it to look amazing, and you have a newer powerful computer (<4 years) you may want to SERIOUSLY look at SMP phyics.

Would be willing to make that SMP in next while.

 

Also noticed Bodyslide isn't working yet. 

You need to add Slider>Conform ALL.  And then touch up.

You may have to add UUNP or CBBE as ref body first.  See you have the new BSL-Body.  Still using older versions of BSL.

Your mesh is so highpoly, you may not have to even tweak too much.

Tested the BSL with Manga High - one of the most brutal BSL tests, and neded only a bit of tweaking.

 

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

This outfit is a work of art. :classic_heart:  More real life, yet skyrimmy too.

Thanks for sharing it!

 

PS.  Changed the shoes to NetImmerseOveride (Nio) for height.  If you want that changed mesh, just let me know.

 

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Melodic said:

:classic_blink: thats weird, they suppose to have been conformed, anyway thanks for noticing problem.
in next update will replace hdthh with netimmerseoveride and i need to do something with skirt -_-

can  i ask what enb / lighting in the screen ?

and thank you for sharing , i love you ^^ (as friend )

Link to comment
12 hours ago, chevalierx said:

can  i ask what enb / lighting in the screen ?

and thank you for sharing , i love you ^^ (as friend )

Poupouri ENBs - Extended

11 hours ago, JackArk said:

Great work! How'd you pull off that terrifyingly cute/sinister grin? Really could use whatever mod that's from. 

a lot of time invested in racemenu sculpting tab :classic_angel:

 

Update  v0.3

i hope now all files are in correct places >_>

39471961260_f6b99652f7_c.jpg

Link to comment
On 07.04.2018 at 4:19 AM, JackArk said:

Fair enough. If you ever get in the mood to share presets, You'd get a download from me for sure.

 

I wish someone will teach me how to make a followers out of preset based on CITRUS highpoly head ;)

 

Also UPDATE!

Link to comment

Hello

I'm not really sure but I think you made a mistake in the file "CalienteTools".

The files "ShapeData" and "SliderSets" are directly in this one. Normally, they should still have the "BodySlide" folder before no?

 

I do not know if you know what I mean? :smiley:

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Sunsakuka said:

Hello

I'm not really sure but I think you made a mistake in the file "CalienteTools".

The files "ShapeData" and "SliderSets" are directly in this one. Normally, they should still have the "BodySlide" folder before no?

 

I do not know if you know what I mean? :smiley:

Reuploaded and changed links , thanks :classic_angel:

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...