On 9/28/2020 at 7:33 AM, deathrip3r said:

Hey @Melodic

Great job on those armors, love your work! And thx for sharing them.

Hope you don't mind, but can i sugest an idea for a future armor?

Hide contents

I bet you can do a lot of kinky variants with those triangles.. or lack thereof :P

f2b1285459905494ce2e70e19ef50c02.thumb.jpg.1557107a18831039f2c96cac062cd832.jpg

Keep up the good work!

He does conversions, not originals. I've made similar suggestions involving shapes, forms, etc. 

That does not detract AT ALL from the work being done here, because it's all quite nice, but you should know.

3 minutes ago, Monsto Brukes said:

He does conversions, not originals. I've made similar suggestions involving shapes, forms, etc.

That does not detract AT ALL from the work being done here, because it's all quite nice, but you should know.

thx for the clarification

i don't know why i had the impression that he was also creating them from scratch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I could use some help with the Adventure Girl outfit. I am trying to set the outfit as bodyarmor rather than the Bra, for compatibility reasons *coughs*. I tried swapping around the outfit slots and keywords in xEdit but then both parts fail to render/are invisible ingame... or my body, for some arbitrary reason. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

14 minutes ago, echotest123 said:

I could use some help with the Adventure Girl outfit. I am trying to set the outfit as bodyarmor rather than the Bra, for compatibility reasons *coughs*. I tried swapping around the outfit slots and keywords in xEdit but then both parts fail to render/are invisible ingame... or my body, for some arbitrary reason. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Body slots need to match both in the esp(both armor and armor addon) and the nif file or they will be invisible. Open the nif mesh file in Outfit Studio, go partitions tab and you can change the slots there. The slot for the main body armor is SBP 32. You can also use NifSkope for this. Look at the link for a detailed tutorial which uses NifSkope.

8 minutes ago, Submaxie said:

Body slots need to match both in the esp(both armor and armor addon) and the nif file or they will be invisible. Open the nif mesh file in Outfit Studio, go partitions tab and you can change the slots there. You can also use NifSkope for this. Look at the link for a detailed guide.

Thanks dude!

• 2 weeks later...