• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Melodic, the latest outfit looks very nice.  I could use your Discord in the past, but now it's not working?

Spoiler

When I arrive at the server page, everything is blurred except # verification.

Clicking that says "click boob to proceed".

There's nothing to click, though.

I see a message that says "@here should work now!", but there's nothing to click there either.

Am I missing something really obvious?

Clipboard01.jpg

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

@Melodic, the latest outfit looks very nice.  I could use your Discord in the past, but now it's not working?

Reveal hidden contents

When I arrive at the server page, everything is blurred except # verification.

Clicking that says "click boob to proceed".

There's nothing to click, though.

I see a message that says "@here should work now!", but there's nothing to click there either.

Am I missing something really obvious?

Clipboard01.jpg

Possibly missing something really obvious. See the boob emoji with 601 next to it? Just click on that.  Tried right now and it worked for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Am I missing something, or now some of your mods are patreon\discord exclusive now, with no free\web browser options respectively?

For example most recent "Circa", link in your post leads to "become a patreon to unlock content" page of said mod.

I can not use Discord, it fails on login phase, saying "something went wrong", both on old account and freshly registered new one, so it not possible to check if mods available there. :(

I have downloaded the recent set UMBRA and but it was difficult. I have  tried countless times to build the set to a CBBE body but no success. It seems to default constantly to UNP. I only succeeded once for the first bra but the other models just default to a body that is not CBBE. Also, the heels sink into the ground. Your work looks great but sadly, I am not able to use these. 

On 2/12/2021 at 7:22 AM, Piiska said:

Hey just wanted to say your outfits are super amazing Melodic. That said I hope you will make more heels/boots ^^

Huuuge fan as well. Most of my mod count is @Melodic tbh. Keep up the good work. I get excited every time I see an email update from patreon.

5 minutes ago, jester2157 said:

I have downloaded the recent set UMBRA and but it was difficult. I have  tried countless times to build the set to a CBBE body but no success. It seems to default constantly to UNP. I only succeeded once for the first bra but the other models just default to a body that is not CBBE. Also, the heels sink into the ground. Your work looks great but sadly, I am not able to use these. 

Are you using body slide to batch build the correct preset?

• 2 weeks later...