The hat aside (not a fan), I love the outfit! It's very sexy!

There is a small bug with the choker, though. You have it set as Argonian race instead of Default race in the Armor Addon.

I've rectified it myself alongside some other small personal edits, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

On 9/19/2020 at 4:16 PM, Aki K said:

I'm having trouble with the candid bikini.  I'm an LE and CBBE user, and most of it works.  But one piece, no matter how many times I build it in bodyslide it stays invisible. It's the Candid bra (not the xtra versions but the regular version).

open the outfit studio and see the partition tab, and see if the bra partition is the same as the xtra

On 9/19/2020 at 4:16 PM, Aki K said:

I'm having trouble with the candid bikini.  I'm an LE and CBBE user, and most of it works.  But one piece, no matter how many times I build it in bodyslide it stays invisible. It's the Candid bra (not the xtra versions but the regular version).

if u have a nifskope, check in the meshes folder "meshes\Melodic\Candid Bikini\bra_1.nif", 

if the bra is not in the nif model, update your bodyslide

On 9/22/2020 at 10:17 PM, Vikkers Valmit said:

if u have a nifskope, check in the meshes folder "meshes\Melodic\Candid Bikini\bra_1.nif", 

if the bra is not in the nif model, update your bodyslide

Update the  mod itself or rebuild the armor? I've done the latter multiple times. I'm not aware of any new updates to the mod itself since my last update.

13 hours ago, Kemasuk said:

I can't visually equip After School's stockings without also equipping the corset. The game thinks its equipped, but doesn't show up.

I could be wrong, as I'm not expert but I had something similar with someone else's armor.

It can happen with a lot of armors. Usually it is a difference in skeletal structure between the body you're using and the armor equipped in my experience. So when an armor piece like the corset is equipped (which has a skeleton of its own) the stockings fit. But when on your own skeleton is being used the piece either clips badly or doesn't show up at all.

The solutions are: (1). Update your skeleton. It could be out of date.

(2) Open the outfit piece (the stockings) in outfit studio. Lord the body type you use (in my case CBBE HDT). Go to the bones tab and right click the stockings, delete all bones from the stockings (NOT FROM PROJECT).  Then use the drop down menus (I forgot which one but the option in the menu is titled "copy bone weights") and copy all bones weights over to the stockings. It might give an error since the body has more bones than the stockings need. Just hit okay.  Save, and then rebuild the stockings in bodyslide. It should mostly fix the problem.

But make a back up of the mod before trying option 2 above.

Also, any outfit piece that uses any physics not attached to the body, like a skirt or veil will break if you do option (2). Or at least I don't know how to do it properly.

Anyway, that might fix your issue.  But option 1 should be your first fix.

When updating skeletons like XPMSE don't forget to run FNIS since the mod includes animations.

20 hours ago, Kemasuk said:

I can't visually equip After School's stockings without also equipping the corset. The game thinks its equipped, but doesn't show up.

If you have sos or devious devices they can both do this, depending on what the slots are assigned to the armor pieces, for sos set the body item to revealing, in devious check the item hider settings.

8 hours ago, Varithina said:

If you have sos or devious devices they can both do this, depending on what the slots are assigned to the armor pieces, for sos set the body item to revealing, in devious check the item hider settings.

I checked both of these before posting above, sorry I didn't mention it.

Thanks for the help

1 hour ago, Kemasuk said:

I checked both of these before posting above, sorry I didn't mention it.

Thanks for the help

Meh no worries, those tend to be the two main things causing this and not get noticed, the other thing I can think of is something else you are wearing is taking the same slot.

No idea now, my only other though would be that something else is using the same slot, but as it equips but not shows that kinda gets shot down, as they would un-equip each other.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2018 at 4:55 AM, Melodic said:

Kept you waiting,huh?©

Update!

[Melodic] Alextrasza

Mod Contains:

Hair Piece

Horns

Neck Piece

Pauldrons

Gloves

Chest

Pants

Cape

2k textures and 1 color

Both CBBE and UUNP Bodyslide

Reveal hidden contents

44699381604_78f0e410af_c.jpg

30483269997_b15bf9a854_c.jpg

43606478970_ed1a12c1d3_c.jpg

44699380244_d1515eb516_c.jpg

43606479770_df62de7cab_c.jpg

Anyone able/willing to make a TBD convert for this? Love the outfit, just can't stand not having armor for the perfect TBD body.