Nah :P

UPDATE!

[Melodic] Small Distraction

Mod Contains:

Top Xtra
Panty
Panty Xtra

Both CBBE and UUNP Bodyslide

I do not know why, but my Skryim hates your mods. I, on the other hand, love them. When I equip the panties, they show for an instant then make the unequip noise and disappear. They still show as equipped in the menu, but not on the body. I've tried changing the slots to all other available ones and it didn't help. Is there any advice you could give?

12 hours ago, Kahnadah said:

I do not know why, but my Skryim hates your mods. I, on the other hand, love them. When I equip the panties, they show for an instant then make the unequip noise and disappear. They still show as equipped in the menu, but not on the body. I've tried changing the slots to all other available ones and it didn't help. Is there any advice you could give?

Depending on the slots used for the panties chances are it is either devious devices or schlongs of skyrim, more likely sos, if so set the current slot 32 item to revealing in the sos mcm, though you may have to equip/unequip to get them working.

13 hours ago, Kahnadah said:

Could also be the setings in devious devices.

12 hours ago, T-lam said:

The upper part, the bra, needs to be set as revealing in sos.

I tried that for over an hour and it didn't work. So, I deleted SOS and Sexlab and now the outfit works fine. So it must have been SOS or SL, but I couldn't figure out which it was. Oddly, my game runs better now, too!

On 12/23/2020 at 12:02 PM, Varithina said:

Depending on the slots used for the panties chances are it is either devious devices or schlongs of skyrim, more likely sos, if so set the current slot 32 item to revealing in the sos mcm, though you may have to equip/unequip to get them working.

Thanks for the help! I tried your advice and it didn't help, so in the end I removed all the SOS and Sexlab stuff instead. I could never get it to work the way I wanted to anyway!

Hi Melodic :)

Just found your 'Liquid' and 'Flowing' outfits and they are pretty cool.

Any possibility of getting them for the 3BBB body ?

I tried messing with them myself but my artistic skills are somewhere below the stick figure level and they ended up looking like they were wearing outfits about 20 sizes too big for their body :(

https://www.patreon.com/posts/melodic-liquid-21549769

https://www.patreon.com/posts/melodic-flowing-31632455

There seems to be issue downloading the files. I tried to download the Small Distraction T2 but there's too many downloads apparently and Crux Wild T2 which is older but it had the same thing, too many downloads. I quess i'm just gonna wait the 24H first and see if that helps.

Great stuffs here. I'm using some of these outfits in a standard (static) UNP/UNBB game and most of them works with only the skeleton

( I always end removing heels parts when they are present).

My top are

- Boudior Xtra

- SeeLaMer

- Eastern collection

- Sporty Chic (added yesterday with choices 1/2/5 only)

[Melodic] Crux Wild -> tested to causes CTDs in my game.

Thanks for the work.

• 2 weeks later...

dear melodic

would you mind me to change some your free version of clothes to male sos body type? I propose to do this to make the game more diverse, just for fun. According to your patron page, you agree other Modder using your files as they credit you as the author, I am eager to your response, and hope you will agree me

Best wishes, matthouss

I'm having an issue with Indian Jewels. When I try to build some of its parts in Bodyslide, sometimes it gives me an error that says something along the lines of "bad allocation" (and then crashes Bodyslide), and sometimes it just outright crashes without any error messages. I don't have this issue with any of your other outfits, and I've never had this issue with any other outfit, period.

On 2/1/2021 at 3:37 PM, shunter said:

I'm having an issue with Indian Jewels. When I try to build some of its parts in Bodyslide, sometimes it gives me an error that says something along the lines of "bad allocation" (and then crashes Bodyslide), and sometimes it just outright crashes without any error messages. I don't have this issue with any of your other outfits, and I've never had this issue with any other outfit, period.

They are heavy on geometry and you ran out of VRAM

On 2/1/2021 at 5:30 AM, matthouss said:

dear melodic

would you mind me to change some your free version of clothes to male sos body type? I propose to do this to make the game more diverse, just for fun. According to your patron page, you agree other Modder using your files as they credit you as the author, I am eager to your response, and hope you will agree me

Best wishes, matthouss

Yes

Also update on overall stuff, patreon staff forces me to use their "Community guidelines and ToS" so i have to hide all posts with links to "patreon-only" they are visible for any pledgers
Alternate way to download is to join my discord server discord.gg/gNfAsNy
Navigate to #released-mods channel and download from there , nothing required - just use search by name and click direct mediafire\google link