So I did a first run with 7.0a and found some bugs: 

Vess - Vess should be disarmed before she kneels down. (No bug only visuals and logic)
Niri - If Niri whips the captive Vess, the action does not end. (I have tried this three times)
Niri - Niri is teleported to Morthal, although she left before. (I have tried this two times)
Niri - Then I took Niri with me for fun, but as a normal companion Tzollaman doesn't mind her. It should actually have been the dialogue that he doesn't want to talk to me.
Vess - I still have the Strip-Bug with Vess...
Niri - If I take Niri to Archerone, I cannot free her afterwards. And I cannot finish the quest with it.
Niri - Niri is waiting in prison together with Vess, although I sent her away before I go to Acherone.
Dungeon - Almost all candles do not emit light. (Is a old Bug)
Dungeon - Next to Olfric's daughter there is a huge hole in the wall to the right. (has anything been changed?)
Vernor - Shouldn't the two female slaves at Vernor also wear a blindfold? But they only hang naked from the ceiling. (I only noticed that, but I don't find it disturbing.)
Markie - She has a dialogue about the bard academy, since she is probably now considered a bard. (I guess it should not be there.)

Sex Slave Animation Requirements

I have heard on the forums that some people are experiencing problems where the PC and/or NPC involved in a sex animation are floating out to space or the floor and so on.  I have also heard that some players with papyrus skills are removing the default animations that come with Sexlab.  If you are doing either, this guide is for you.

Note that I am modifying the code that calls the animations so that it will not call Sexlab if the appropriate animation does not exist.

The following is a list of tags that Sex Slaves uses to find animations.  Each of these tags exists in the Sexlab defaults, so if you remove them, you must be sure that the animations you import have each of these combinations.

Aggressive
Aggressive,Fisting
Aggressive,Fisting
Aggressive,vaginal
Anal
Anal,Aggressive
Blowjob
blowjob,FFM
BlowJob,Standing
BowJob,Aggressive
BowJob,Aggressive
Cowgirl
Doggystyle
FMM, Orgy,Oral, Agressive
Kissing
Lesbian
Lesbian,Cunnilingus
Lesbian,Oral
Masturbation, F
Masturbation, solo,Penis
Missionary, Loving
Pussy, Masturbation
Standing,Hugging

These are the animations that Sex Slaves calls by name if Sexlab tell it that it can't find an animation using the tags above.  I hope you will all just leave these checked on:

4uDIK Threesome
Arrok Cowgirl
Arrok Devils Threeway
Arrok HugFuck
Arrok Leg Up Fuck
Arrok Lesbian
Arrok Male Masturbation
Arrok Missionary
Arrok Standing Foreplay
Arrok Standing Fuck
Arrok Tricycle

Bleagh Female Masturbation
DI Blowjob
DI Doggystyle
DI Forced Threesome
Leito Blowjob
Leito DoggyStyle
Leito DoggyStyle Anal
Leito Female Masturbation
Leito Missionary
Tribadism
Zyn Gay Fourway
Zyn Lesbian

As you can see, there are not many and while a few suck pretty bad, most are at least reasonable.   Note that you don't have to have most of  them enabled, i.e. you can check them off.  You just can't delete them from the game.  Bleagh Female Masturbation is required.  the DI ones are only required for the Archerone scene and many of the rest are used in Andrew quest chain, so if you are past all that, you are mostly good so long as you have enough animations by tag.

Too bad that they can't update the default animation list to have some of the really good ones.

24 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

As you can see, there are not many and while a few suck pretty bad, most are at least reasonable.   Note that you don't have to have most of  them enabled, i.e. you can check them off.  You just can't delete them from the game.  Bleagh Female Masturbation is required.  the DI ones are only required for the Archerone scene and many of the rest are used in Andrew quest chain, so if you are past all that, you are mostly good so long as you have enough animations by tag.

Too bad that they can't update the default animation list to have some of the really good ones.

I don't mind most of them. The one that I just hate is Arrok Blowjob. I cringe when it plays, akward positioniong and so slow, though it was even slower when I was using FNIS,lol.

1 hour ago, Eroticchaos said:

I don't mind most of them. The one that I just hate is Arrok Blowjob. I cringe when it plays, akward positioniong and so slow, though it was even slower when I was using FNIS,lol.

With the tool "ESP-ESM Translator" you can change the scenes called by name. Just enter the name of a other scene that you have registered.
It is not intended for this purpose, but it works ;)

55 minutes ago, Eroticchaos said:

I noticed that back in version 63a. If I hadn't been looking for stuff to ste..ermm...requisition for my adventures,I wouldn't have noticed it,lol.

I only knew that it looked a bit strange at the fireplace, but I had never seen this big hole before. But I didn't want to exclude that it was a one-time bug.

11 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

So I did a first run with 7.0a and found some bugs: 

Vess - Vess should be disarmed before she kneels down. (No bug only visuals and logic)

Done

Niri - If Niri whips the captive Vess, the action does not end. (I have tried this three times)

Removed the option

Niri - Niri is teleported to Morthal, although she left before. (I have tried this two times)

Fixed

Niri - Then I took Niri with me for fun, but as a normal companion Tzollaman doesn't mind her. It should actually have been the dialogue that he doesn't want to talk to me.

No longer possible to recruit Niri till after the quest

Vess - I still have the Strip-Bug with Vess...

Could not reproduce, perhaps you could make a log

Niri - If I take Niri to Archerone, I cannot free her afterwards. And I cannot finish the quest with it.

No longer possible

Niri - Niri is waiting in prison together with Vess, although I sent her away before I go to Acherone.

No longer possible

Dungeon - Almost all candles do not emit light. (Is a old Bug)

Which candles?   I checked them all and they are lite emitters

Dungeon - Next to Olfric's daughter there is a huge hole in the wall to the right. (has anything been changed?)

Don't know how in the fuck I missed that, thanks

Vernor - Shouldn't the two female slaves at Vernor also wear a blindfold? But they only hang naked from the ceiling. (I only noticed that, but I don't find it disturbing.)

Yes they should.  When you get the next version, get near them, open the console, click on then, the type "disable" and then "enable"

Markie - She has a dialogue about the bard academy, since she is probably now considered a bard. (I guess it should not be there.)

Yes it should.  It is new.  Ask her to play for you.  Actually, both of the twins will

Thanks for the detailed report.  Look for the C version soonish

Version 7.0c is uploaded.

This version changes Jenny yet again and officially brings back the old Sasha.  I am not going to do another patch to change Jenny back.  You have the nif and dds files and the instructions to change the esp to prevent a black face bug are above a few posts.  All you need are the nif and dds files in the MiaJennySasha6.3For7.0.7z

1. If you are missing Sexlab animations, this version will no longer send your animation NPCs out into space.  If you don't have the animations, they just won't work.  I spent a LONG time on this so you guys can pick the animations you like.  Just be sure you enable those I listed above.  With only a very few exceptions, all animations are chosen by tag as listed above.
  2. This update fives a bunch of minor issues found by @GerdWagner. that no one else would have likely ever seen.  I did not write that beginning part of the quest.  It was done by Aaaqh way back.  Thanks to GerdWagner for taking the time to report the issues.  Even though they were small, I like to have no errors in my work.

17 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

If you are missing Sexlab animations, this version will no longer send your animation NPCs out into space.  If you don't have the animations, they just won't work.  I spent a LONG time on this so you guys can pick the animations you like.  Just be sure you enable those I listed above.  With only a very few exceptions, all animations are chosen by tag as listed above.

Thank you sooo much for the time and work put into this. Gave the Arrok Blowjob the old holy hand grenade,lol.

Been playing the new version since shortly after you put it up. Came acrossed a few issues,not game breaking but they are there.

A. As you approaching the door the leads to Mia's castle, when you get to the pulpet where the Raise Zombie spell book is, severe FPS drop(from 60 to 29-19 depending on location) from the pulpet all the way to the wall behind the drauger sarcophgus,all the way to the left to the door to Mia's castle,and all the way right until you pass into the small room there. Tried this on 3 separate play throughs, the second and third trys I even removed all clothing and items,place in a chest,and moved to the area to make sure it wasn't my armor/weapons causing the drop. Still same results.

B. Sylvia no longer is using voice for the default Housecarl dialogue when you approach her. When I had her with me on the Cabin quest, she might use a line or two,but that was it. Along those lines also noticed then when she masterbates, she has no sexlab voice. Only time she does is when she expriences the Lust explosion.

C. When approaching the Cabin from the west side Of Cradle Stone Tower, where you fight the trolls and get Troll Bane, if you try to climb up in the area,when you get to close to the tower, CTD happens. Tried from other directions and was fine,just something about that section.

D. The main dining table as you come in the lodge is another FPS hard spot.Standing next to the table FPS drops for 60 to 36-40 fps.

Side note. I was wondering of the purpose of the ENBlocal.ini and the ENBseries.ini in the Meshes/MiarsLair folder. They won't effect my ENB use will they,like over ride settings or such?

Side note 2. I noticed alot of interaction between this Mod and Alicia Painslut, like getting quest credit in that Mod when Reading Mia's diary. And noticed when not having them in the same load order, the quests in both Mods ran smooth with out hitches. I don't know the history of the both Mods,but was Alicia a part of Mia's at some point and was removed?

Sil is awesome!

Ok,enough rambling for one post,lol. Once again, thank you for all the hard work you have put into this mod. So good Sir,May your ANCHOR be tight,your CORK be loose,your RUM be spiced,and your COMPASS be true.

Another run with the latest version:

Niri: Well, you didn't have to cut out all the "torture" dialogues from Niri, that takes away some of the variety since you have to repeat the rest several times...
Vess: The dialogue with "golden shower" might also make less sense. At least for a female character and it doesn't really work.
Vess: Well, the stripping works for me now. Maybe it's because of the inflation framework, which I deleted since the last run.
Vess: But she's getting dressed again right after Tzollaman and the mage became enemies. She also didn't wear a gag anymore, so the dialogue you can have with her when you talk to her doesn't fit anymore.
Archerone: You would have to make it clearer that you need the key from his corpse. I know it now, but on my very first run I looked for it forever.
Vernor: The two women now wear gags.
Dungeon: The candle thing is unchanged, but that was already the case with version 6.3a. I made a video from the first 7.0c version: https://vimeo.com/479269986
MCM: "Shorten Main Quest" needs an entry in the translation.txt and a description. Something like $SEXSL_SHORTMAINQUEST and $SEXSL_SHORTMAINQUESTDESC.
Otherwise you cannot translate or even describe it. (I'm making a german patch for the new version)

---

Maybe the whip of Niri would work again now. It seems that the inflation framework has somehow affected your scripts. Because now that I have uninstalled it, it seems to work a lot better.

9 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

Another run with the latest version:

Niri: Well, you didn't have to cut out all the "torture" dialogues from Niri, that takes away some of the variety since you have to repeat the rest several times...
Vess: The dialogue with "golden shower" might also make less sense. At least for a female character and it doesn't really work.
Vess: Well, the stripping works for me now. Maybe it's because of the inflation framework, which I deleted since the last run.
Vess: But she's getting dressed again right after Tzollaman and the mage became enemies. She also didn't wear a gag anymore, so the dialogue you can have with her when you talk to her doesn't fit anymore.
Archerone: You would have to make it clearer that you need the key from his corpse. I know it now, but on my very first run I looked for it forever.
Vernor: The two women now wear gags.
Dungeon: The candle thing is unchanged, but that was already the case with version 6.3a. I made a video from the first 7.0c version: https://vimeo.com/479269986
MCM: "Shorten Main Quest" needs an entry in the translation.txt and a description. Something like $SEXSL_SHORTMAINQUEST and $SEXSL_SHORTMAINQUESTDESC.
Otherwise you cannot translate or even describe it. (I'm making a german patch for the new version)

---

Maybe the whip of Niri would work again now. It seems that the inflation framework has somehow affected your scripts. Because now that I have uninstalled it, it seems to work a lot better.

Still can see which candles you are referring to.  Can you identify them specifically for me and I will go and look.

Thanks again for you work

On 11/14/2020 at 12:25 PM, Eroticchaos said:

Thank you sooo much for the time and work put into this. Gave the Arrok Blowjob the old holy hand grenade,lol.

Been playing the new version since shortly after you put it up. Came acrossed a few issues,not game breaking but they are there.

A. As you approaching the door the leads to Mia's castle, when you get to the pulpet where the Raise Zombie spell book is, severe FPS drop(from 60 to 29-19 depending on location) from the pulpet all the way to the wall behind the drauger sarcophgus,all the way to the left to the door to Mia's castle,and all the way right until you pass into the small room there. Tried this on 3 separate play throughs, the second and third trys I even removed all clothing and items,place in a chest,and moved to the area to make sure it wasn't my armor/weapons causing the drop. Still same results.

This has a lot to do with your enb.  Not much I can do about it.  I am guessing it has to do with the fucking candles.  This area like many areas with lots of candles slows down my frame rate too.

B. Sylvia no longer is using voice for the default Housecarl dialogue when you approach her. When I had her with me on the Cabin quest, she might use a line or two,but that was it. Along those lines also noticed then when she masterbates, she has no sexlab voice. Only time she does is when she expriences the Lust explosion.

Sylvia has always use the female sultry voice.  I copied lots of Jenny lines into femalesultry because I never got anyone who wanted to record another new voice for her.  If you get a generic response, you get female sultry.  If you get a sex slave response, you get Jenny and a mix of others.

C. When approaching the Cabin from the west side Of Cradle Stone Tower, where you fight the trolls and get Troll Bane, if you try to climb up in the area,when you get to close to the tower, CTD happens. Tried from other directions and was fine,just something about that section.

Climbed all over this area without issue.  You have something else in yor load order causing this.

D. The main dining table as you come in the lodge is another FPS hard spot.Standing next to the table FPS drops for 60 to 36-40 fps.

This I believe is caused by the candles.  Adust your enb or lighting mod.

Side note. I was wondering of the purpose of the ENBlocal.ini and the ENBseries.ini in the Meshes/MiarsLair folder. They won't effect my ENB use will they,like over ride settings or such?

Never knew they were there.  They have been there since 6.3a at least.  They have been removed.  Suggest you remove them although they will do no harm.

Side note 2. I noticed alot of interaction between this Mod and Alicia Painslut, like getting quest credit in that Mod when Reading Mia's diary. And noticed when not having them in the same load order, the quests in both Mods ran smooth with out hitches. I don't know the history of the both Mods,but was Alicia a part of Mia's at some point and was removed?

Yes, this used to require Alicia way back when.  Alicia is Mia's daughter and it used to be required that you have her with you when to confronted Mia.  I just today modified the capture quest so that it has a goal to read the journal and when you read it, it sets that option part completed.

Sil is awesome!

Ok,enough rambling for one post,lol. Once again, thank you for all the hard work you have put into this mod. So good Sir,May your ANCHOR be tight,your CORK be loose,your RUM be spiced,and your COMPASS be true.

Thanks so much for the careful checkout.

Version 7.0d is uploaded.

The d version :

Removes the requirement for Arrok Blowjob and uses the Leito one instead.

Fixes an issue with the chair masturbation animation where the the NPC just stood on the chair for 15 seconds.

Added a missing translation item to MiasLairxxx.txt

Removed errant .ini files from meshes/miaslair

If you already have the 7.0c version, you won't get much new.

This will be the last change to this mod in a long time unless something dreadful comes up.  Enjoy

10 hours ago, SledgeHammerOne said:

I am sorry but i searching MiasLiarSSE for 2 days now and i can´t find it. I just got Sexlab Framework and SexSlaves installed and can´t find the actual MiasLiarSSE mod and i think i need it seperatly. Here I just found a zip-folder called "MiasLiarv7.0aSexslaveBSA". Is this all I need?

Almost, grab the extravoice pack in the download section you will need it too.

11 hours ago, SledgeHammerOne said:

I am sorry but i searching MiasLiarSSE for 2 days now and i can´t find it. I just got Sexlab Framework and SexSlaves installed and can´t find the actual MiasLiarSSE mod and i think i need it seperatly. Here I just found a zip-folder called "MiasLiarv7.0aSexslaveBSA". Is this all I need?

You need the 7.0d version which is the only one that should be there.

14 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

This has a lot to do with your enb.  Not much I can do about it.  I am guessing it has to do with the fucking candles.  This area like many areas with lots of candles slows down my frame rate too.

This I believe is caused by the candles.  Adust your enb or lighting mod.

After many hours of combing through different forums and trying different mods I found a fix,for me atleast, since this seems to happen for some both with and without Enbs/lighting mods. Long storyy short,just need to go into ENB setting and turn off complex particle lights.

Yes, this used to require Alicia way back when.  Alicia is Mia's daughter and it used to be required that you have her with you when to confronted Mia.  I just today modified the capture quest so that it has a goal to read the journal and when you read it, it sets that option part completed.

Wow! Makes me wish I would have found this Mod back then.

Thanks so much for the careful checkout.

You are more than welcome! I intend to have this as one of my staple Mods, so behooves me to help out!

Climbed all over this area without issue.  You have something else in yor load order causing this.

You were right, found out is was a Mod called Organic Fractions, which added LOTS more Forsworn to the area than normal. When I disabled the Mod,the issue went away.

Side note. For anyone who encounters Vess not wanting to strip by the cave entrance,check you compass and see if you have a red dot. Since Cold Rock Pass is next to a dragon mound,sometime before you enter the dragon will aggro on you. All you have to do is leave the cave,kill the dragon, and enter the cave and Vess will strip for you.

Hi, I am new to this mod and do not know how to train the slave.

after I commend my follower to use "cross roped pose 03" , I hit her with the "slave training crop", just like I saw the volker  do. However, the follower will leave my team, and if I continue to beat her, she will start fighting with me.

anyone know how to train them? thanks

1 hour ago, fytgjhknm said:

Hi, I am new to this mod and do not know how to train the slave.

after I commend my follower to use "cross roped pose 03" , I hit her with the "slave training crop", just like I saw the volker  do. However, the follower will leave my team, and if I continue to beat her, she will start fighting with me.

anyone know how to train them? thanks

You have to tell volkar you want to train a follower.  Then he will cast a spell that hangs them from the ceiling.  You should have gotten the chance to train Mia unless you killed her.  It is exactly the same for any other NPC that you bring into the dungeon.  There are mods that allow you to bring in leveled list unnamed NPCs.  Do not use them, the will cause you problems.  If you can get them to follow you (and they are not already a sex slave), volkar will agree to cast the spell.

38 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

You have to tell volkar you want to train a follower.  Then he will cast a spell that hangs them from the ceiling.  You should have gotten the chance to train Mia unless you killed her.  It is exactly the same for any other NPC that you bring into the dungeon.  There are mods that allow you to bring in leveled list unnamed NPCs.  Do not use them, the will cause you problems.  If you can get them to follow you (and they are not already a sex slave), volkar will agree to cast the spell.

thanks

Hi, I am having an issue that I seriously doubt is your mod but I am asking here first. With no story details, I am getting freeze ups when dremora are whipping. I was close enough once (as I tried every interaction) to go into first person and use my E key as if talking. This made the dremora swing once then freeze again so I clicked until the scene ended, sadly the next freeze was out of reach. Is anyone else getting this?