Sexlab Sex Slaves SSE

View File

Sexlab Sex Slaves SSE

This is an SSE conversion of the original Sex Slaves.   You can check out the description on the linked page.

Troubleshooting:

Check out the next topic.

New Stuff:

See the list below.

Spoiler

It shortens the quest by making Vess compliant with a single lash and removes the entire Archerone torture scene.  However, this makes the Archerone fight a bit harder.   Also, don't take Niri with you, take Vess only.

Version 7.1.1 Added Volkar dialog to allow you to train one slave for gold.

It also fixes several bugs for female players in the Andrew quest chain.

Requirements (You need all of these):

SkyUi SSE

SKSE64 2.0.6  or greater.  Be caseful here and get the one labeled " ALPHA BUILD. MODDERS ONLY. DO NOT ASK FOR SUPPORT. "

Sexlab version 1.63 or newer

MiasLairExtraVoices

I have a converted Zaz 6.0 and it is included.

Also, the piercings and a custom aroused are also included.

Installation

Install using NMM or your mod manager of choice.  Install all of the following:

All the requirements above.

For the 7.1 Version:

MiasLair71Textures

MiasLair71hSexlabBSA

The other files are for other users asking for them. 

If you install the Sasha/Jenny replacer, (it uses the face geometry for these two from the 6.3 version), it will require you to overwrite MiasLair.esp with the version from the replacer.  If the esp file is not installed, you will get a black face bug.  Only use the replacer specifically for the version you are using.

If you are installing this over a previous version. be sure to uninstall the old version first.  For the 7.0 version, make sure you uninstall the MiasLairExtraVoices along with the base mod if you are going to train unnamed NPCs.  Otherwise, you will not need it.

Make sure you run FNIS after installing this and check "Gender Specific Animations".

You are also going to need a skeleton like XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE, a nude male body mesh like Better Males, or  SOS Light and Tempered Skins part 1 and part 2.

This SSE release has MiasLair as an esp file, not a master as before.

If you choose the the regular piercings file like Piercings for CBBE SSE, or Piercings for UNP SSE, you can make the jewelry yourself.  If you choose any of the Labia Exciters "_NOESP", you get only the meshes and there will be no esp file.  There is also a body slide option, but I have not tested this to be sure it works.

Make sure you read the Sexlab Animation requirements if you regularly disable Sexlab animations.

Known Issues

The newly added Andrew sister quest was written for female players.   This male version still have references to a female player.  I no longer have access to the voice actor, so you'll just have to roll play.

If you check the short main quest, Vess will follow you until you get the key and release the captive (I am not changing this).  Later (sometimes much later), your Sex Slave companions may start drawing their weapons and sheathing them repeatedly.  I have never had this happen with this release, but it still might happen for some players.

Spoiler

open the console and type:

prid xx0d56b1

moveto player

then, exit console

Replace xx with the load order of MiasLair.  You can get the load order by typing help Vess in the console and then getting the first two numbers from the Actor with that name.

Then, click on the summoned Vess, open console again and type:

disable

Then, exit console and Vess is gone from the game and your weapon draw problem is gone.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/26/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SKYUI, SexLab Framework SE 1.63 +
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by fishburger67

Troubleshooting:

Check out the post in the main Sex Slave Troubleshooting guiide.

Also

Here is a quote from a User:

damn sexlab throws me into the water area in many scenes, then i have to climb back up and run to the specific scene area, for the animations and plot to continue in the dungeon area.

also found out the reason for most CTDs during the training sessions before start of Dark Possession was shifting of items from PC to the Player Chest and vice versa.

had to dump up my most loot into the player chest in Sanguine's Palace, then the CTDs went away. Ran the whole mod without any bugs, apart from the SexLab freefall bug.

... Its difficult to put cloths on them. Using AFT and had a few issues, because of different inventory setup, specially with arrows not being recognised to be present. XPMSSE was throwing out a lot of stack dumps in papyrus log because of that. gave me a few CTDs during location changes. Sorted out the inventories then those problems went away.

The key to the above post is to store your inventory in a chest outside the dungeon before doing Dark Possession.

Thank you so much!  If the spirit moves you, could you please describe your conversion process?

I, among others, am especially interested in problems you had, and what you did about them.

Thanks again for the conversion of one of my favorite mods!

36 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Thank you so much!  If the spirit moves you, could you please describe your conversion process?

I, among others, am especially interested in problems you had, and what you did about them.

Thanks again for the conversion of one of my favorite mods!

I first followed the conversion process you can find with google.  That got things mostly working.  Here is the best guide in my view.   Because these guides are for users, what was missing was the need to copy both the nif AND the textures in FaceGenData to my distribution.  At first I did only the nif files as per the documentation.  However, not copying the textures resulted in a CTD on my test machine whenever I visited the hunters shack, so you need both the nifs and textures in the FaceGenData folders.

Then I had a major issue of various actors wondering back to MiasLairTemp.  That turned out to be an issue with someone (me or Aqqh) changing the DefaultSandBoxCurrentPosition256 package to be the editor location.  I fixed that by opening MiasLair.esp in SSEEdit and deleting my change to that package.

However, that did not fix all of them.  Turns out that the old package was stored in the save game.  So, I had to go back to a save I made from before MiasLair was loaded.

So, the first thing you want to do before screwing with these things is to do a

save BeforeMiasLair

in the console before you load up MiasLair or whatever mod you are messing with, then be prepared to reload that save whenever you make changes to the esp.

Another issue I had was adding a new GlobalVariable for the new shortened main quest checkbox.  I added the GlobalVariable declaration in the .psc scripts and got it to all compile, but I forgot to actually add the GlobalVariable to the esp until I got to the point where I needed it in the game and it didn't work.  I added it, tryed it again from a save just before I needed it and it still ended up being NULL at run time even though I did the reset quest thing that always worked in the past.  Turns out that it does not work if the save does not have the GlobalVariable in it, so I had to reload the BeforeMiasLair save and go ALL the way through the quest again to test it out.  Not sure if this is a difference between SSE and oldrim or not because I never made that mistake before.

Also, the "Sasha is waving at you quest" was totally fucked up.  It was problematic in oldrim, but at least it worked.  In SSE, it was totally borked, so I re-wrote most of it.

Something that is still a problem is trying to click through Scene dialog.  If you do that, for some reason, the scene is not reported as completed.  For example, if you ask Volkar to check your slave and just click whenever a new dialog line shows up, the scene will never finish.  You have to save the game and reload it to fix that problem.  I have not yet found a good solution to this.

I worked a week on this and have forgotten lots.  If I run into anything else, I'll let you know.

20 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Fishburger thanks so much! I have successfully converted maybe 20 mods for personal use. Seeing what you did with this one helps!

And my personal hope is that this conversion was enough fun for you to do some more modding...

Did it for my own use.  I am about to convert these now to use FlowerGirls (I think).

Thanks for the conversion. My conversion seemed to work fine, but going to uninstall it and install your conversion.

Is the main file all I need? I already have KS hairdos, and Zaz 8.0. I'm still running my conversion of Aroused, but will get rid of it and install your conversion. Have you tested Aroused SSE with the SLA monitor widget? it seems to work fine with my personal conversion of Aroused.

1 hour ago, Rich8980 said:

Thanks for the conversion. My conversion seemed to work fine, but going to uninstall it and install your conversion.

Is the main file all I need? I already have KS hairdos, and Zaz 8.0. I'm still running my conversion of Aroused, but will get rid of it and install your conversion. Have you tested Aroused SSE with the SLA monitor widget? it seems to work fine with my personal conversion of Aroused.

You should indeed use my version of Aroused.  There are some tricky things to do with it that most people would not be able to solve.  In addition to the main file, you also need the MiasLairVoices and one of the piercings.

My suggestion is that if you have played through the main quest, it is OK to just uninstall yours and install mine.  However, I have made some fixes that will not be there if you load a save game that contains your conversion, so best to start back at a save that did not have MiasLair to begin with. 

Let me know how Zaz 8 works, specifically, are the torture devices in the dungeon functioning and is the chained to the ceiling animations  and gags working with the Zaz 8 version.

10 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Let me know how Zaz 8 works, specifically, are the torture devices in the dungeon functioning and is the chained to the ceiling animations  and gags working with the Zaz 8 version.

Zaz 8 seems to work fine, the animations work, I can see the chains holding the slaves in the torture chamber, blindfolds can be seen, and other bindings too.

I deleted the saves that I had before the quest (i don't like to keep too many saves) I figure I can untick the esp in NMM, kill a few dragons or whatever save the game, enable the esp, and replay the quest from the beginning. I'm curious about how you shortened the quest anyway.

I'll download the voices, and piercings, but not a big fan of the piercings to start with. (personal taste) I didn't notice the lack of voices because I usually play the game with the voices muted anyway, I prefer the subtitles because sometimes I have a hard time understanding some of the voices (too many years riding a Harley with no mufflers).

11 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I did a couple of screenshots after I installed the piercings so you can see for yourself what works. I also installed your aroused conversion, as you can see in the screenshots SLA monitor widget does work.

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

39 minutes ago, Rich8980 said:

I did a couple of screenshots after I installed the piercings so you can see for yourself what works. I also installed your aroused conversion, as you can see in the screenshots SLA monitor widget does work.

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

Looks like it is working.  Is this the Zaz 8+ SSE conversion?

1 hour ago, Rich8980 said:

Zaz 8 seems to work fine, the animations work, I can see the chains holding the slaves in the torture chamber, blindfolds can be seen, and other bindings too.

I deleted the saves that I had before the quest (i don't like to keep too many saves) I figure I can untick the esp in NMM, kill a few dragons or whatever save the game, enable the esp, and replay the quest from the beginning. I'm curious about how you shortened the quest anyway.

I'll download the voices, and piercings, but not a big fan of the piercings to start with. (personal taste) I didn't notice the lack of voices because I usually play the game with the voices muted anyway, I prefer the subtitles because sometimes I have a hard time understanding some of the voices (too many years riding a Harley with no mufflers).

I shortened the main quest by reducing what is required to make Vess talk and completely skipping the archerone torture scene.

You mostly don't need the voices in the voice pack unless you are training random npcs to be sex slaves.  The main file has the ones used most often.

You need the piercings to keep the game from crashing, but if you don't like them, you can remove them after making the npc a follower.

Hi @fishburger67!

Zaz 8 work well, I'm still in the point of breaking Mia but everything zaz related seems to work fine.

There is one animation that didn't run, the fisting when making Ves talk, don't know if it's missing on sexlab or if it is some animation pack I should install or if it was some hiccup on my game.

I'm training Mia and decided to also enslave Ves but Verner don't have the dialogue for Ves, now Ves is following me everywhere and I can't do nothing about it, I can train only one slave at time?

I read your spoilers again and noticed I did something You say not to, I bring Niri and Ves to castle, did I break some quest by doing that?

14 minutes ago, 0acme0 said:

Hi @fishburger67!

Zaz 8 work well, I'm still in the point of breaking Mia but everything zaz related seems to work fine.

There is one animation that didn't run, the fisting when making Ves talk, don't know if it's missing on sexlab or if it is some animation pack I should install or if it was some hiccup on my game.

I'm training Mia and decided to also enslave Ves but Verner don't have the dialogue for Ves, now Ves is following me everywhere and I can't do nothing about it, I can train only one slave at time?

I read your spoilers again and noticed I did something You say not to, I bring Niri and Ves to castle, did I break some quest by doing that?

That should work, but I did not test it as I don't much care for Niri or Vess as their voice packs are not well done or complete.  You can train up to 4 followers at a time. 

Niri an Vess conflict with each other, so only bring one of them at a time.

Works great! Only 2 things happened out of the ordinary, the dance animations were missing and once Archerone did a power whip attack and got stuck behind Vess. I went back to my last save and passed Archerone no problem. I am about to run FNIS again for the animations, not sure if it will fix them but I also have no idea how to test them. This made me curious, is it possible to make an animation the casting animation for a spell? Or something like the dance is the channel animation all the while its raising arousal in an area?

Anyway, I have not messed with Andrew but most everything else ran smooth, thank you. This was with my conversions of Zaz8 and Aroused Redux also.

34 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

Works great! Only 2 things happened out of the ordinary, the dance animations were missing and once Archerone did a power whip attack and got stuck behind Vess. I went back to my last save and passed Archerone no problem. I am about to run FNIS again for the animations, not sure if it will fix them but I also have no idea how to test them. This made me curious, is it possible to make an animation the casting animation for a spell? Or something like the dance is the channel animation all the while its raising arousal in an area?

Anyway, I have not messed with Andrew but most everything else ran smooth, thank you. This was with my conversions of Zaz8 and Aroused Redux also.

Which dance animation, the one Vess does outside the dungeon?  If so, it is part of MiasLair and I have seen it work multiple times.  As far as Archerone sticking, if you let your machine run, he usually breaks free.  There is no way to keep from power attacking, so I increased the radius he is allowed to attack from to hopefully keep him from power attacking through the PC.

You should remove your aroused redux and install mine.  There were some required changes that are not obvious and not part of the general instructions. One in particular fucks up non-combat idles.

3 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Which dance animation, the one Vess does outside the dungeon?  If so, it is part of MiasLair and I have seen it work multiple times.  As far as Archerone sticking, if you let your machine run, he usually breaks free.  There is no way to keep from power attacking, so I increased the radius he is allowed to attack from to hopefully keep him from power attacking through the PC.

You should remove your aroused redux and install mine.  There were some required changes that are not obvious and not part of the general instructions. One in particular fucks up non-combat idles.

I had neither dance animation work, I will get that figured out. Either way its very minor. Archerone getting stuck is Skyrim, also incredibly minor. I had read about Aroused and will upgrade before my next game. I am an altoholic so I start new playthroughs often. The dark obsession quest line is one of my all time favorites. Thanks.

I started the quest from the beginning, and didn't get the Vess dance animation either, she wasn't even told to dance, but that's OK not a big deal if she dances or not. The only problem I had was the executioner wouldn't show up so I could kill him and get the key. After about 10 minutes of waiting I did a TFC, found him entered the console got his ID, and did a moveto player command so I could kill him, and get the key and note. Everything else worked fine.

I used the shortened quest so I didn't test the Archerone torture scene, but I didn't want to do it anyway. I made both Vess and Niri followers, and added them to my harem, I'll eventually figure out what to do with them. Someday someone may come out with a Brothel mod where I can store my harem, and make some coin at the same time.

17 hours ago, gaps1 said:

I started a new game and got the note from the Jarl, But nothing happens when I read it, I looked in SSEEdit but there was no Quest Refrence for "On the Trail.

Can't imagine why this would happen, I've done it 20 times.  You must have a conflict with another mod.   The editorId for the quest is AQSS_MiaVessInter.  You can setstage to 20 to advance, but I would advise against it because it is an indication of a problem/conflict.  Use SSEdit and it's conflicts finder to investigate.  Best to load a save from before MiasLair was ever installed.  Make sure you re-run finis.  Not an issue for this, but it is just good practice.

You might also try ReSave (a save game cleaner etc) and look at a game from before MiasLair was loaded.  Open up the scripts section and look for QF_MiaVessInterAQ_07002DED and/or AQSS_MiaVessInter  (you have to scroll down past the hashtag ones).

19 hours ago, Rich8980 said:

I started the quest from the beginning, and didn't get the Vess dance animation either, she wasn't even told to dance, but that's OK not a big deal if she dances or not. The only problem I had was the executioner wouldn't show up so I could kill him and get the key. After about 10 minutes of waiting I did a TFC, found him entered the console got his ID, and did a moveto player command so I could kill him, and get the key and note. Everything else worked fine.

I used the shortened quest so I didn't test the Archerone torture scene, but I didn't want to do it anyway. I made both Vess and Niri followers, and added them to my harem, I'll eventually figure out what to do with them. Someday someone may come out with a Brothel mod where I can store my harem, and make some coin at the same time.

Sounds like you did not have this installed correctly.  Did you do a manual SSE conversion before loading this one?  Did you add MiasLair to your load order and then load a save from before MiasLair was loaded?  The executioner symptom makes me very dubious.  This is a vanilla npc that should not be wandering around and has his editor location where you normally find him.

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Sounds like you did not have this installed correctly.  Did you do a manual SSE conversion before loading this one?  Did you add MiasLair to your load order and then load a save from before MiasLair was loaded?  The executioner symptom makes me very dubious.  This is a vanilla npc that should not be wandering around and has his editor location where you normally find him

I uninstalled my converted version, played the game for awhile, visited a few different cities, saved the game. Installed your conversion, and started playing again. Last night I decided to try it again, from where I saved the game after uninstalling my version. This time I got the dance scene, and the executioner was in the room up the stairs. I think the problem might have been caused by another mod, I also have random sex installed with a 100 meter range, its possible the executioner was having a sex scene, and had finished before I went looking for him which would explain why he was in a room with a couple of beds in it. The second playthrough I had random sex disabled via hot key, and everything worked out fine.

I was curious about the load order, the first playthrough I let LOOT determine where MiasLair was in the load order, the second time I put it near the top.