10 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

We do put an asset in the bannered mare (the stranger), but it has never caused a CTD for anyone else.  I am guessing that you have some other issue there.  Can you load up your load order in xEdit and see if you have anything reported there.  Apply the filter to check for errors and conflict losers.

Ah, I forgot to write it. It's a problem with Misc High Heels Sitting Height Fix mod. a little bit complicated. There are 6 followers in Bannered Mare and only 1 follower uses a high heel.

When i went to Bannered Mare after 6 followers mod and Mias lair installed, there was no ctds. And i went to Bannered Mare again after Mias lair and MHHSHF mod installed, there was also no ctds.

But when i went to Bannered Mare after 3 mods installed, ctd occurred. So i just removed MHHSHF and no ctds occurred in Bannered Mare. What a strange.

On 11/20/2020 at 4:13 PM, fishburger67 said:

She looks completely weird in your screen shot, nothing at all like what she does in my games.  Can you try putting MiasLair at the bottom of your load order and make sure nothing is overwriting her nif and dds files (0003254B).  Also, her skin color looks a bit dark and certainly does not have the bronze color in your image.

Yeah I'll try that & see if anything changes. The bronze look her body has is likely from a combination of a NPC by race body/texture replacer I used called UMATBR(Doesn't touch the face btw) WetFunction Redux, and my enb. If all else fails would replacing her nif & dds files in the latest version with her nif's & dd's from version 63a work? 

On 11/22/2020 at 8:00 AM, A~Dark~Place said:

Yeah I'll try that & see if anything changes. The bronze look her body has is likely from a combination of a NPC by race body/texture replacer I used called UMATBR(Doesn't touch the face btw) WetFunction Redux, and my enb. If all else fails would replacing her nif & dds files in the latest version with her nif's & dd's from version 63a work? 

If you want to replace her nif and dds's, use the 7.0 version.  Otherwise, you will get a black face bug.

6 hours ago, FOINexus said:

Is that possible to turn a vanilla npc in to a sex slave? If so, how do I do that?

Take the vanilla npc down to Volkar for training.  You might also ask Vernor after turning on cell scans although that may be broken.  I just tried it with the flowergirls version and it was definately broken there.  I won't have a chance to test it on the sexlab version till around christmas.

5 hours ago, FOINexus said:

Just saw an answer to a similar question. But, the dialog line to Volkar make a follower turn in to a slave trainee dont shows up. I choose to not brake the contract with him. Does that has anything to do with slave training?

That won't have any effect on whether or not the dialog option shows up.  The conditions required to train a follower are:

1.  You must be playing as a male.

2.  You must not be in the middle of Dark Possession (SexslDarkPhase global variable != 1)

3.  Main quest (MiaFindCaptives) must be complete.

4.  You don't have Niri or Vess with you.

5.  You have at least 1 non-sexslave female with you.

You can find out what these all are by

getglobalvalue SexSlDarkPhase

sqv SexSlTrainCompanions

Do these while you are down near Volkar

The male == 1 requirement was arbitrary on my part because I could not imagine a female wanting to beat another female.  If there are any girls that want this enabled, I will make the change when I get the time.

On 11/20/2020 at 10:11 PM, Vuulgar said:

I started an entirely new game leaving out Ultimate Combat and played through almost the whole Dark Possession quest no problem (I am at the rescue mission at the stories end) so I am thinking the person earlier was likely correct about UC. It really seemed to have something to do with power attacks while whipping although I havent tested that theory with any other mods with whipping yet. Dremora and corruption go together like Skyrim and mods, you are welcome to make a few more mods of the same type.....?

I would be interested in knowing if UC modifies the UseWeapon package.  If you ever load it up again, can you have a look with xEdit?  Should only take a minute.

39 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

That won't have any effect on whether or not the dialog option shows up.  The conditions required to train a follower are:

2.  You must not be in the middle of Dark Possession (SexslDarkPhase global variable != 1)

sqv SexSlTrainCompanions

The male == 1 requirement was arbitrary on my part because I could not imagine a female wanting to beat another female.  If there are any girls that want this enabled, I will make the change when I get the time.

Is there any console commands that can enforce the training of a follower to happens?

I tryed with female and male characters, none worked. But, I wrote your advices and will try out again. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, FOINexus said:

Is there any console commands that can enforce the training of a follower to happens?

I tryed with female and male characters, none worked. But, I wrote your advices and will try out again. Thanks!

Depends on what the issue is.  I have listed the requirements above.  Let me know which one does compute.  Also try

sqv MiaFindCaptives

and make sure it is completed.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

sqv SexSlTrainCompanions

I dont want to impose my opinion, so dont get me wrong... but, since a female char can do all that with Mia, why not with other npcs, there is plenty other nasty women in Skyrim to take Mia's fate. So, a female not being able to make other slaves doesnt make to much sense. Anyway, your mod your call! Thanks for the replies.

15 minutes ago, FOINexus said:

I dont want to impose my opinion, so dont get me wrong... but, since a female char can do all that with Mia, why not with other npcs, there is plenty other nasty women in Skyrim to take Mia's fate. So, a female not being able to make other slaves doesnt make to much sense. Anyway, your mod your call! Thanks for the replies.

The other issue is that there are NO female aggressive animations.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

The other issue is that there are NO female aggressive animations.

I think I may have some installed. First I have tryed with male char and everything worked. Than I used console commands on a female char turning it in to a male, got the follower hanging on the ceiling. Used console again and gone back to female. Could do the trainig just fine and no animation issues. Also females can run males animations using strapon.

One more thing: I choose to keep the bond contract with Volkar once and turns out that my reward was jus his gloves. The rest of his set didnt came. Did a few more times to test and same results. I think that is a bug.

Thanks again for the reply.

21 hours ago, FOINexus said:

I think I may have some installed. First I have tryed with male char and everything worked. Than I used console commands on a female char turning it in to a male, got the follower hanging on the ceiling. Used console again and gone back to female. Could do the trainig just fine and no animation issues. Also females can run males animations using strapon.

One more thing: I choose to keep the bond contract with Volkar once and turns out that my reward was jus his gloves. The rest of his set didnt came. Did a few more times to test and same results. I think that is a bug.

Thanks again for the reply.

Not a bug, you just get the gloves.

On 11/23/2020 at 2:53 PM, fishburger67 said:

I would be interested in knowing if UC modifies the UseWeapon package.  If you ever load it up again, can you have a look with xEdit?  Should only take a minute.

My xEdit experience is pretty lean but opening UC I searched and then went through each entry by hand and saw nothing listed as UseWeapon. Is there another way to find it? When I opened I selected none then just selected UC to load, I went through all the '+' drop downs and also used the search function. Is this correct?

8 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

My xEdit experience is pretty lean but opening UC I searched and then went through each entry by hand and saw nothing listed as UseWeapon. Is there another way to find it? When I opened I selected none then just selected UC to load, I went through all the '+' drop downs and also used the search function. Is this correct?

You just open uc in xEdit and expand the "Packages" tab.  If they override UseWeapon, it will be there.  I expect they have other packages, probably lots of them.

12 hours ago, Zurzarzazr said:

Chasity of lust is missing textures
Save Andrew`s sister is bugged. I had to use Setstage 24, 90 and 100

I'll check out the missing textures.

Can you give me more details on the bugs you encountered?  I tested this dozens of times without issue.

3 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I'll check out the missing textures.

Can you give me more details on the bugs you encountered?  I tested this dozens of times without issue.

1 PC got letter from Jarl, readed it. Now PC needs to talk to Andrew. Andrew has quest mark on him but no new lines in dialog.
2 in dungeon, after ambush, PC on the wheel, falmers wander around, no bad guy or Andrew around.
3 Andrew kills all but one falmer and just stands next to PC

apologies for my english

On 11/20/2020 at 7:18 AM, hyperrobot said:

Hmm, I think i found two incompatible mods. One is FHSF Enhanced, the other is Misc High Heels Sitting Height Fix. When i start a new game after FHSF installed, I got a CTD after 5 secs. So I deactivated FHSF and start a new game. Now I got a CTD when i try to get into Bannered Mare.

The Bannered Mare crash could be simply a bad facegen install. If you don't have that issue with this mod inactive, then you need to either re-install this or manually add The Stranger's files again. Facegen files will generally screw your game if they install wrong.

So I was combing through and didn't see anyone with the issue, but I keep crashing during the It's A Trap quest. The first time was the moment I was hanging in chains, the second came right after the first Archerone assault. I tried tcl and walking around to check NPCs for bad facegen, so that isn't the issue. Hopefully, someone has found that and a workaround without doing the shorten main quest option because I just don't like that option myself.

Also, Niri wouldn't join me as a pretend slave (I refused to torture Vess for RP purposes), but will she still be available as a follower later on?

20 hours ago, Zurzarzazr said:

1 PC got letter from Jarl, readed it. Now PC needs to talk to Andrew. Andrew has quest mark on him but no new lines in dialog.
2 in dungeon, after ambush, PC on the wheel, falmers wander around, no bad guy or Andrew around.
3 Andrew kills all but one falmer and just stands next to PC

apologies for my english

Thanks so much for this.  I'll check it out soon.

You were right about the missing textures.  As soon as I get a minute, I'll put out another version that contains the needed fixes.

16 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

So I was combing through and didn't see anyone with the issue, but I keep crashing during the It's A Trap quest. The first time was the moment I was hanging in chains, the second came right after the first Archerone assault. I tried tcl and walking around to check NPCs for bad facegen, so that isn't the issue. Hopefully, someone has found that and a workaround without doing the shorten main quest option because I just don't like that option myself.

Also, Niri wouldn't join me as a pretend slave (I refused to torture Vess for RP purposes), but will she still be available as a follower later on?

You likely have script lag issues.  Check with elephants script lag mod.  I have played that scene dozens of times lately without issue.

Yes, you can recruit Niri later.  I think you can find her in Falkreath.

3 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You likely have script lag issues.  Check with elephants script lag mod.  I have played that scene dozens of times lately without issue.

Yes, you can recruit Niri later.  I think you can find her in Falkreath.

Kinda figured as much. I did keep trying to restart, quicksaving every event and still couldn't get passed rescuing Vess. I ended up choosing shorten main quest and had no issues afterwards.