On 10/28/2020 at 8:14 AM, GerdWagner said:

Hmm, can't rule it out. I will try this again with the second Beta.
---
A great pity. I actually liked Niri quite a lot and also found her voice acting not so bad.
Will she be replaced with a new voiced character or will she just cut?
---
And the room next to it? Between the one with Volkar and the one with Vess sitting in the cell. That is basically empty and very near.
---
Very nice:)

I tested the hell out of this yesterday and had no issues with Vess stripping.  There can be no issue with Niri stripping because you can no longer take her with you out of the bandit camp.  I just yesterday removed the code that was disabling Niri, so after the main quest is completed, you can travel to the in in Falkreth and recruit her as a follower.

On 10/30/2020 at 9:42 AM, Knight505 said:

I don't know if this is flower girls or something but whenever i start the quest and do vess the first few scenes my character and vess just clip into each other and don't do anything. But wirdely enough threesome of nini and vess works fine. i have no clue if its flower girls or love slaves. because other sex scenes work fine, the only issue is with vess at the start of the quest. 

I have been testing with both Sexlab and FG installed and don't have any issues, so it will be something else.  The animations that Aaqh picked for this scene are pretty screwed in my opinion, but I didn't have any clipping issues.  I hate this scene so much that I usually just tick the "short main quest" in MCM for that scene and then tick it off again when I go into the dungeon.  Perhaps I should have a look at that scene and make it better.  But, the problem is that there is not much room with the fire and all and Aaqh did not lock down Vess, so she moves when you beat her.  

I'll try and spend a few minutes on this before I put out the next beta.

On 10/31/2020 at 12:42 AM, Eroticchaos said:

Greetings once again good sir. I have just played your most recent version.The words that appear now all all just my opinion so take them with a grain of salt as the old saying goes.  After playing 63A, The Flower Girls version, and now this one, I must say I will continue to keep 63A in my load order. Artistic media such as this,and many others, are often a reflection of the passions,the desires, as well as the life expreinces we have endure upon the road ways of life. When I first played the 63A version,I was entranced,pulled back into a world long left behind due to the contradictary tides of Fate. The story you painted was dark,and gritty. Filled with the dark desires that play hide and seek in ones mind and soul. Within that story I traveled, often reflecting upon long forgotten memories, spell bound by the choice of dialogue,the emotion reflected in the voices of the actors with each stroke of the choosen implement of pain and pleasure. Needless to say I started when the Sun was still up, and when the emotional and mental high started to dissipate, did it dawned on me the Sun was rising.

Sadly after playing the Flower Girls and this newest version, with the stripping away the layers of that darkness and flame from the first one, I was left feelling empty and disenchanted. After pondering for a time,I was left wondering if the pogressive change between version was a refelction of a softening of the creator own vision. But that is nether here nor there. I have shared my two cents worth fore the day. As I take my leave, I leave you with these parting words. Thank you for showing us the road less traveled.

“The ability to make excuses for doing cruel and irredeemable things. It is an unfortunate trait that all humans posses in some capacity. And I am no exception to that. Had I not been burned at the stake, then I would have kept fighting, killing people in the name of the lord.” – Jeanne D’arc

The Sexlab version is basically unchanged from 63A to the 70 Beta.  The FG version is changed dramatically because the required animations are not available for the Dark Possession quest which I think is what you are talking about.  I will be coming out with a beta 3 Sexlab version within a couple of days.  Give that a try and see if you don't agree.

Also, Darkminxi who wrote most of that is no longer around to help guide me.  She was its guiding light.

Hi, I've used this mod successfully in the past with Le version of Skyrim but with the SE version, I'm getting many issues. The first one occurs when I have to meet the guy in Moorside inn , when I meet up with him, there is no dialogue option to proceed with the quest. If I beat him down ad take his key, I can proceed with the quest but that kind of screws up dealing with the bandit  slave. Anyway, when I save the first slave:  Jenny , from the executioner and she wants to bond with my character, instead of laying down to experience ecstasy, she temporarily disappears. This happens with all the other slaves too.  Furthermore if I tell my slaves to have a multiple sex scene, They temporarily disappear as well. Lastly, if My character tries to engage in a multiple sex scene with the slaves, they get transported into a weird location and fall back down into a random area. (no sex).  I've tried using both versions of this mod with the same results (6.3 and 7 beta).  N.B. I have all the prerequisites that are required.

Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

7 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hi, I've used this mod successfully in the past with Le version of Skyrim but with the SE version, I'm getting many issues. The first one occurs when I have to meet the guy in Moorside inn , when I meet up with him, there is no dialogue option to proceed with the quest. If I beat him down ad take his key, I can proceed with the quest but that kind of screws up dealing with the bandit  slave. Anyway, when I save the first slave:  Jenny , from the executioner and she wants to bond with my character, instead of laying down to experience ecstasy, she temporarily disappears. This happens with all the other slaves too.  Furthermore if I tell my slaves to have a multiple sex scene, They temporarily disappear as well. Lastly, if My character tries to engage in a multiple sex scene with the slaves, they get transported into a weird location and fall back down into a random area. (no sex).  I've tried using both versions of this mod with the same results (6.3 and 7 beta).  N.B. I have all the prerequisites that are required.

Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

You can have no followers with you.  Check the mcm and it will show you how many followers you have.  Getting rid of any followers will fix the issue of Tzollaman not having any dialog for you.

It also sound like you are having problems with Sexlab.  Use the LE version of Matchmaker and try many of the animations in the Sexlab MCM by disabling all of them and then enabling them one at a time.  Make sure you have Restrict Agressive animations checked off.  Then go to the Toggle Animations tab and toggle everything off, then toggle them on one at a time and try a few of them out.

You should also install Elephants Script Latency checker and make sure you load order run with something less than 100ms, ideally, less than 80.

Once you get all that checked out, go back into the Sexlab MCM and make sure you have at least one Missionary, Oral (Blowjob), Standing, Rape, Cowgirl, Anal, and all the ssl ones.

If you do all this, try a sex scene that fails and open up the console.  Sexlab prints information there about why an animation failed.  You can also turn on logging and look at your C:\Users\Skip\Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script\papyrus01.log file.  It will also have information about why an animation failed.

The issues you are having are all Sexlab related and nothing to do with Sex Slaves itself.

Sex Slaves 7.0 Beta 3 is available

Make sure you also get the new MiasLairExtraVoicesBeta3 file as well and uninstall the old one.

Make sure you completely uninstall the old version.  Remove all loose files if you unpacked the BSA.

I have moved all the  animations out of the BSA and into the 7Z, so hopefully, you Nemisis users will not have issues.  I would appreciate feedback on this topic.

This version contains many fixes and changes.  I have completely gone through and fixed the Andrew quest chain which was completely broken.  If there are any who want to test it themselves, I would appreciate a second pair of eyes. In particular, if you are a female, I would appreciate your feedback on how much fun Andrew is or is not and why.  I also tested the Dark Possession quest as both a female and male and it surprisingly worked fairly well without me having to fix a lot.

I also changed it so that Vess and Niri are available as followers after you complete the main quest.  You can grab Vess right after the conclusion and you can get Niri in the Falkreath Inn.  In case she is disabled in your save, her refid is xx0d20a5 and player.moveto xx0d20a5 will put you next to here.  prid xx0d20a5 and enable will make her visible.  They will be vanilla NPCs unless you take them to Volkar and have them trained.  They will both have the default "Follow Me" dialog option.  If you missed Vess, you can find her later sandboxing in the Roikstead Inn.  Unless you start the quest from scratch, neither will be available as followers unless you add CurrentFollower and PotentialFollower factions manually.  CurrentFollower -1 and PotentialFollower 0.

I also changed the hunters rest scene to use random sex scenes and made sure that Vess doesn't go sliding around when you beat her.  Hopefully this will fix the clipping issues some of you had.  I never had these issues in any play-through, so I cannot test it.

I also added voices to Jarl Ravencrone, Olfrid BattleBorn and the alchemist in the associated dialog topics that were missing voices.  The dialog is not ideal, but when you have to use Audacity to cobble together something semi-appropriate, you get what you get.

Please test the hell out of this.  I expect this to be the last Beta version.  The next release will contain some new fun animations and a new quest for male players to get Andrew's playroom so long as you didn't kill him or run him out of the palace.  I won't put that out until you guys tell me there are no issues in this Beta version.

18 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Sex Slaves 7.0 Beta 3 is available

Make sure you also get the new MiasLairExtraVoicesBeta3 file as well and uninstall the old one.

Make sure you completely uninstall the old version.  Remove all loose files if you unpacked the BSA.

I have moved all the  animations out of the BSA and into the 7Z, so hopefully, you Nemisis users will not have issues.  I would appreciate feedback on this topic.

This version contains many fixes and changes.  I have completely gone through and fixed the Andrew quest chain which was completely broken.  If there are any who want to test it themselves, I would appreciate a second pair of eyes. In particular, if you are a female, I would appreciate your feedback on how much fun Andrew is or is not and why.  I also tested the Dark Possession quest as both a female and male and it surprisingly worked fairly well without me having to fix a lot.

I also changed it so that Vess and Niri are available as followers after you complete the main quest.  You can grab Vess right after the conclusion and you can get Niri in the Falkreath Inn.  In case she is disabled in your save, her refid is xx0d20a5 and player.moveto xx0d20a5 will put you next to here.  prid xx0d20a5 and enable will make her visible.  They will be vanilla NPCs unless you take them to Volkar and have them trained.  They will both have the default "Follow Me" dialog option.  If you missed Vess, you can find her later sandboxing in the Roikstead Inn.  Unless you start the quest from scratch, neither will be available as followers unless you add CurrentFollower and PotentialFollower factions manually.  CurrentFollower -1 and PotentialFollower 0.

I also changed the hunters rest scene to use random sex scenes and made sure that Vess doesn't go sliding around when you beat her.  Hopefully this will fix the clipping issues some of you had.  I never had these issues in any play-through, so I cannot test it.

I also added voices to Jarl Ravencrone, Olfrid BattleBorn and the alchemist in the associated dialog topics that were missing voices.  The dialog is not ideal, but when you have to use Audacity to cobble together something semi-appropriate, you get what you get.

Please test the hell out of this.  I expect this to be the last Beta version.  The next release will contain some new fun animations and a new quest for male players to get Andrew's playroom so long as you didn't kill him or run him out of the palace.  I won't put that out until you guys tell me there are no issues in this Beta version.

I've just started a new playthrough of of your latest update and right off the bat I've come across an issue with Olfrid Battle-Born. I try to speak to him with saying : I am investigating a kidnapping but, he doesn't respond.   :(

Furthermore, if I try using an existing save and try to get Niri using tthe load order  prefix I have for Mias Lair  and the prid id that you've  given for her  , it doesn't work

Help !

3 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

I've just started a new playthrough of of your latest update and right off the bat I've come across an issue with Olfrid Battle-Born. I try to speak to him with saying : I am investigating a kidnapping but, he doesn't respond.   :(

Furthermore, if I try using an existing save and try to get Niri using tthe load order  prefix I have for Mias Lair  and the prid id that you've  given for her  , it doesn't work

Help !

For Olfrid, make sure you installed the voicepack.  I just tested all this and it worked a charm for me.

6 hours ago, ChrisHPZ said:

Hi Fishburger, I'm a long time fan of your mods. I was reading the changelog for version 6.3. What was the problem with Niri and Vess anyway? Many thanks

There were continual problems with Niri not stripping and quest stages not triggering if the user went the wrong way and so on.

6 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

For Olfrid, make sure you installed the voicepack.  I just tested all this and it worked a charm for me.

I have both voice packs installed and have tried talking with him both from the initial meeting with him and then again in a earlier save wherein I'm supposed to tell him that his daughter is dead. Oddly enough, I can have default dialogues  with him ,just not ones related to Mias Lair    :(

Is it okay for the extra voice pack to overwrite the basic voice pack when asked or should I say no to the overwrite ?

Or should I not use the basic voices at all?

On 11/3/2020 at 4:40 PM, fishburger67 said:

You can have no followers with you.  Check the mcm and it will show you how many followers you have.  Getting rid of any followers will fix the issue of Tzollaman not having any dialog for you.

It also sound like you are having problems with Sexlab.  Use the LE version of Matchmaker and try many of the animations in the Sexlab MCM by disabling all of them and then enabling them one at a time.  Make sure you have Restrict Agressive animations checked off.  Then go to the Toggle Animations tab and toggle everything off, then toggle them on one at a time and try a few of them out.

You should also install Elephants Script Latency checker and make sure you load order run with something less than 100ms, ideally, less than 80.

Once you get all that checked out, go back into the Sexlab MCM and make sure you have at least one Missionary, Oral (Blowjob), Standing, Rape, Cowgirl, Anal, and all the ssl ones.

If you do all this, try a sex scene that fails and open up the console.  Sexlab prints information there about why an animation failed.  You can also turn on logging and look at your C:\Users\Skip\Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script\papyrus01.log file.  It will also have information about why an animation failed.

The issues you are having are all Sexlab related and nothing to do with Sex Slaves itself.

I figured out what my problem was,  I had a follower waiting for me that I forgot about (Odd that she wasn't showing up in my followers framework) Also, it turns out that those animations wouldn't run on account that I disabled the basic sexlab animations and was running with the SLAL animations.

Once I re enabled the basic (boring old ones  :)). the animations work 

1 hour ago, AttilaMagyar said:

I have both voice packs installed and have tried talking with him both from the initial meeting with him and then again in a earlier save wherein I'm supposed to tell him that his daughter is dead. Oddly enough, I can have default dialogues  with him ,just not ones related to Mias Lair    :(

Is it okay for the extra voice pack to overwrite the basic voice pack when asked or should I say no to the overwrite ?

Or should I not use the basic voices at all?

Uninstall everything, and I mean everything.   Make sure your directories are completely clear.  Then install the two files with Beta3 at the end, the main mod and the voicepack.    The problem with using a BSA is that it does not overwrite loose files already there, so if you ever extracted the BSA or installed a loose version, those files will still be there and these old files will be used by skyrim instead of the new stuff in the BSA.

1 hour ago, AttilaMagyar said:

I figured out what my problem was,  I had a follower waiting for me that I forgot about (Odd that she wasn't showing up in my followers framework) Also, it turns out that those animations wouldn't run on account that I disabled the basic sexlab animations and was running with the SLAL animations.

Once I re enabled the basic (boring old ones  :)). the animations work 

BTW, what SLAL animations do you like best.

On 11/4/2020 at 12:12 PM, AttilaMagyar said:

Help !

On 11/4/2020 at 3:36 PM, fishburger67 said:

I'm having the same issue with Olfrid - something's going wrong - just not sure what.  He's supposed to answer "I do. There's a traveller staying at the inn. Talk to him." But when I tell him "I am investigating a kidnapping. I am told you might have information." He stays in dialog mode, but says nothing, just looks at me.

I have MiasLair7.0SexlabBeta3BSA and MiasLairExtraVoicesBeta3 installed.  This was a new install, never played the mod before.

I thought it might be a sound file issue or something along those lines, but the sound files: aqss_miave_miavi_olfridt01_000d261c_1.fuz, lip, and wav do exist in the bsa and match the dialog as far as I can tell in CK.  So I'm not sure what's happening.

This mods looks really interesting but I have 2 question before I install it.

1. Is this mod, let's call it, "standalone"? I mean will this mod interfere with the rest of the game even if you won't do the main quest?

2. How do you install it? There are so many files to download and I don't see any instructions :(

Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day :D

10 minutes ago, Grajowiec said:

1. Is this mod, let's call it, "standalone"? I mean will this mod interfere with the rest of the game even if you won't do the main quest?

2. How do you install it? There are so many files to download and I don't see any instructions :(

As I understand it, you need the requirements listed in the description, MiasLair7.0SexlabBeta3BSA and MiasLairExtraVoicesBeta3 from the download section, and your choice of piercings OR labia exciter. I chose labia exciter and it's bodyslides for CBBE because there's no extra ESP that way. I actually use 3BA, but haven't gotten far enough to check if it's all working due to above mentioned issue.

As for the standalone part, I haven't seen any indication of any requirements of having to complete the main quest, though it does add dialog to certain characters such as Ingrid Ravencrone and Oldfrid Battleborn.  I admit to testing this mod on a PC that's completed the main quest, so don't take my word as gospel - I'm sure someone will chime in if I'm wrong.

42 minutes ago, chris312 said:

Same with the other comment olfrid won't respond. 

You are right.   I just tried this on another test machine and got the same results as you.  I checked the bsa and discovered that I packed the .wav, .lip and .fuz files for the same dialog.  That may confuse the engine.  Until I get this tracked down, suggest you wait like 3 minutes for the dialog to proceed.  You might also try unpacking the bsa file and deleting the duplicated .fuz files  (same name but with different extension).  Alternatively, wait till I get it resolved and I'll post a beta 4.

20 minutes ago, Grajowiec said:

This mod is standalone except that it requires sexlab, fnis, skyui.   Zaz and Aroused are not require.  There is still a bug in the beta version, so wait a day or two and install that.

13 minutes ago, km4387 said:

As I understand it, you need the requirements listed in the description, MiasLair7.0SexlabBeta3BSA and MiasLairExtraVoicesBeta3 from the download section, and your choice of piercings OR labia exciter. I chose labia exciter and it's bodyslides for CBBE because there's no extra ESP that way. I actually use 3BA, but haven't gotten far enough to check if it's all working due to above mentioned issue.

As for the standalone part, I haven't seen any indication of any requirements of having to complete the main quest, though it does add dialog to certain characters such as Ingrid Ravencrone and Oldfrid Battleborn.  I admit to testing this mod on a PC that's completed the main quest, so don't take my word as gospel - I'm sure someone will chime in if I'm wrong.

You don't need the piercings unless you want to customize the CBBE size.  The incuded jewelry is suitable for CBBE slim and UNP.

There is a bug in the BSA file with duplicated wav and fuz files which prevents Oldrid from talking.  When you get to the point where you are about to meet him (he has the quest marker on him), type

setstage AQSS_MiaVessInter 40

in the console