10 hours ago, yeetboi232 said:

So i downloaded this mod and i cant get the quest to start. Also the characters all have the black face bug and I cant seem to get a fix for this. Would appreciate some help on this matter. 

If you can't get the quest to start, how do you know you have a black face bug?  Also, if you can't get the quest to start, you have a problem with your vanilla courier system.

1 hour ago, misima said:

How can I find lost slave? I asked Linda to wait in the bath house and she dissapered. How can I find her now?

Linda's refid is xx0371b9.  Type help "Linda Markie" in the console to get her full refid. 

Here sandbox is in MiasPalace, so she will get there eventually if you lost her as a follower.

There is a console command something like player.placeatme or something to bring her to you.  Use google to find out how to do it.

9 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Пожалуйста, напишите на английском, если вы хотите получить от меня ответ.

Hello. There is Russian localization, if not, there may be instructions on how to do it. thanks

Sorry

There will be no upgrade to Sex Slaves SSE

I am a very long way into converting the Flower Girls version of Sex Slaves (called Love Slaves) to use Sexlab.  However, I have hit a brick wall.  Sexlab is in a seriously fucked up state at the moment and I cannot use it.  The problem for me is that it takes from 30 seconds to two minutes for an animation to complete and that is AFTER the orgasm happens. 

I finally got all the first scenes to run, but I was just sitting there waiting a LONG time for the next scene to play thinking all the while that my code was broken.   It wasn't my code, it was Sexlab doing who knows what before telling me that the animation was finished.

Until @Ashal and the rest of the crew get this resolved, I can't do anything with Sexlab.

In the mean time, I'll lock away this work and check back in a month and see if there is an update.

On 10/21/2020 at 12:49 AM, fishburger67 said:

If you can't get the quest to start, how do you know you have a black face bug?  Also, if you can't get the quest to start, you have a problem with your vanilla courier system.

The castle can be accesed through my map. The characters in there all had the black face bug

1 hour ago, yeetboi232 said:

The castle can be accesed through my map. The characters in there all had the black face bug

How did you get in, it's locked.

You have something wrong.  Make sure you completely uninstall the old version.  Do a directory search for Miaslair.esp.  If you have directories with that name in Sounds, textures, and meshes, you did not do a complete uninstall. 

So:

Uninstall Sex Slaves.

Get a command prompt in your Skyrim data folder and type:

dir /s miaslair.esp

There should be nothing returned.  I am guessing that is not the case for you.

BTW, a black face is not a bug.  It is a miss-match between the NPCs mesh and the settings in the esp for the actor for hair, face, eyes, etc. 

In your case, I am guessing that you have old meshes in ...\Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\MiasLair.esp or you opened MiasLair.esp with the creation kit which will always fuck things up unless you get the Creation Kit fixes from Nexus.

Back on track for the upgrade.

With Ashals help, finally figured out what the issue was and now have a work around.  However, I am going to have to test every bloody bit of it which will take a while.

If anyone is willing to Alpha test, let me know by posting here.  Before you ask, download Elephants script latency tester and make sure you are running below 100ms.  I'd like to not hear about problems because your script load is too high.

Hmm..so i decided to pick up Skyrim again and swap to SE in stead of Oldrim. With that I had to start all over with mods etc...and came to realize I actually know nothing about them.

Which brings me to the issue here. I know this had been discussed at even page 1 of this topic...but I get stuck at the Dark Posession quest at the Volkar and his friends part too...not once but every single time (about 30 in a row now).

I tried to do the enable disable thingie you mentioned but nothing changes. I saw mentions of advancing the stage manually...but i have not a single clue on how to do that.

What am i doing wrong?

4 hours ago, alaspay said:

Hmm..so i decided to pick up Skyrim again and swap to SE in stead of Oldrim. With that I had to start all over with mods etc...and came to realize I actually know nothing about them.

Which brings me to the issue here. I know this had been discussed at even page 1 of this topic...but I get stuck at the Dark Posession quest at the Volkar and his friends part too...not once but every single time (about 30 in a row now).

I tried to do the enable disable thingie you mentioned but nothing changes. I saw mentions of advancing the stage manually...but i have not a single clue on how to do that.

What am i doing wrong?

Go and download Elephants Script Latency Checker and run it.  You need to be below 100ms for your game in general to run well.  Once you get there, things will run fine.  You'll need to start removing heavily scripted mods.  Sex Slaves itself is not heavily scripted except in these instances like Dark Possession, but even then it is usually 5 or ten lines of script that run once.  But, they have to run.  I just got done testing this and it still runs fine.

Sexlab SSE 7.0 Beta 1 is now available.

This is a beta version of Sex Slaves for Sexlab.  It is a port of the 7.0 version Love Slaves for Flowergirls.  It contains lots of new features.  I have tested this extensively for normal game play.  I have tested the main quest and Dark Possession as a female, but have not completed the testing of Andrew quest chain.  That will take a week or two more and I expect to have to make many fixes to get that quest chain to run well, so if you are playing with Andrew, hold off a while until I get through that.  The big problem is that Sexlab is taking a LONG time to report that an animation is complete in some cases.  I have a fix for that, but need to identify the exact place it happens.  If you run into a situation where nothing happens for a while, just wait (up to 5 minutes) and things will pick up again. 

Male players should have no problems.  As mentioned, the Andrew quest chain will almost certainly have issues.

If you find something that does not work, make a post and let me know.  However, I will not consider it unless you also include your script lag as reported by Elephants Script Latency checker.

This version no longer requires Aroused or Zaz.  They are both included. (However, it is OK if you have them installed.) It requires only Sexlab itself, SkyUI and SKSE (any version that will run your sexlab version.).

This is a BSA version.  So, it is imperative that you completely uninstall your old Sex Slaves version.  After you uninstall, make sure you have no ...\Data\meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\miaslair.esp and ...Data\textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\miaslair.esp directories.  Also make sure you have no .pex files in your ...\Data\Scripts folder that start with aqss_*, mia*, pf_mia*, pf_sexsl*, qf_mia*, qf_sexsl*, sexsl*, sf_mia*, and sf_sexsl*.  There are some other TIF_ files not mentioned in the previous list.  If you have some of these aqss*.pex etc files, it would behoove you to unpack the BSA and get a list of the pex files and make sure they are all deleted.   If you leave these files, they will override what is in the BSA and things will not work well.

Also, there is a "Lets have Sex Now" dialog option for any current or potential follower.  Use it if you want, but it is only there temporarily so I can test Sexlab animations.  It will be removed in the next beta version.

Sasha and Jenny (just those two for now) have dialog option for "Hang out here" if you are in a player home (including BYOH houses).  Selecting these options will cause them to leave you as a follower and stay in the home.  You also get a quest marker to return to them.  I'll add Andrew at some point as well as any of the other NPCs that people ask for.

This version has new meshes for all the Sex Slaves that are better than previous version.  If any of you are good with race menu and want me to consider something else, send me a Racemenu jslot (or the Enhanced Character Edit version) and I will check it out.  If I like it and use your version, I will credit your work.  Jenny is a nord and Sasha is a Breton.

In this version, I have completely reworked the dialog so they are less obnoxious.  The default settings in the MCM however are good only for a few days.  Afterwards, turn off greetings and set the dialog frequency somewhere toward the middle.

To install this, completely uninstall your old 6.3 version and then download and install MiasLair7.0SexlabBeta1BSA.7z, and MiasLairExtraVoices.7z.  The extra voices is not strictly required, but the voice for one of the slaves (I don't remember which) and obscure slaves you might train are in there.  If you don't install it, there will be no audio for these Sex Slaves.

Once the new version is installed, just run it.  The config script upgrades your save file automatically.  After this first run with the new version is complete, you should see a notification like Updated Sex Slaves from V6.3 to V7.0, possibly followed by a notification that Quest xxx was completed.  This second notification happens if you have a hung Sasha/Jenny radiant quest.  The config script automatically fixes them.

Do not open this in Creation Kit unless you have SSE Creation Kit Fixes installed.  Doing so voids your warranty and generally fucks things up when you exit Creation Kit.

So the first things I noticed:
- No whip cracking sounds.
- Vess wouldn't take off her clothes when I had to tell her to (worked in the old version when Niri was with me)
- You could also end the path with Niri in the prison cell, like you did with Vess. Until then, it is synchronized anyway and offers some nice moments, where it would be a pity if it would be lost now.
- With Jenny and Sasha I miss the eye texture.
- Teleport to Prison, should lead directly to Volkar or at least to the adjacent torture chamber where you were tortured by Archerone. Otherwise it is always a long way there. (Old)
- The necklace found on the body of Olfrid's daughter should be given to Olfrid. (Old)

18 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Go and download Elephants Script Latency Checker and run it.  You need to be below 100ms for your game in general to run well.  Once you get there, things will run fine.  You'll need to start removing heavily scripted mods.  Sex Slaves itself is not heavily scripted except in these instances like Dark Possession, but even then it is usually 5 or ten lines of script that run once.  But, they have to run.  I just got done testing this and it still runs fine.

Ok..I did and ran it...99% of the time its around 79 to 80 ms. Only just at the moment it stalls....so after the forced threesome/whipped scene it shoots to 2140ms average (over 20000ms hi) for a very short time. After that its back at 80ms again. Not sure how i can lower that 2140ms because its so high..i doubt disabling mods would work.

yeah the whip cracking sounds seem to be missing, same as the person above mentioned. A few more things I noticed, when the free jenn quest starts, jenny should be hanging, but she was just standing there with no restraints asking me to unlock her. So i figured since this is a bsa version, it's been overwritten by loose files from some of my mods.  So i used BAE and extracted the bsa, and let this mods files overwrite everything else in mo2, and that seemed to have fixed the issue and jenny was hanging when i loaded up my save. Something similar happened when vess was following me, she didn't seem to be handcuffed, also the dialogue to give vess clothes after the bj was missing unlike the previous version, and i couldn't talk to the khajit at the inn, so i reverted to a previous save and just gave vess clothes without the bj and i was able to speak to the khajit on that route. So right now i have the files in the bsa overwriting everything else (except for bodyslide and nemesis output i think), however, jenny still has pink blocky hair and eyebrows. XD i have ZAP 8.0+. Devious devices, apachii hair(all of them), installed, if it could be related. I don't have ks hairdos, and i tried it with and without the hairpack for the 6.3 version of this mod, still pink hair. Any idea what could be the issue?

so i switched from the sexlab version to the FG version, and when i use the fg version the pink eye issue is not present, that only happens when i use the sexlab version. However the hairs have the pink texture issue on both fg and sexlab version when i tested them out(loose files, seperately, latest versions, nothing from this mod was being overwritten), so i ended up installing ks hairdos with the sl version, and the hairs no longer have the pink textures, but the eyes are still pink. Doesnt that happen when there are missing textures in the mod? the pink color thing. Also i noticed the BSA file sizes on the FG and SL versions are slightly different as well (0.15mb iirc) was that intended or is it due to missing textures in the sl version?