7 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

You don't need the piercings unless you want to customize the CBBE size.  The incuded jewelry is suitable for CBBE slim and UNP.

There is a bug in the BSA file with duplicated wav and fuz files which prevents Oldrid from talking.  When you get to the point where you are about to meet him (he has the quest marker on him), type

setstage AQSS_MiaVessInter 40

in the console

Thank you, I almost did that on my own, but wanted to make you aware there was an issue.  Thanks very much for the mod and your work :) I'll likely chime in again as I progress.

29 minutes ago, km4387 said:

As I understand it, you need the requirements listed in the description, MiasLair7.0SexlabBeta3BSA and MiasLairExtraVoicesBeta3 from the download section, and your choice of piercings OR labia exciter. I chose labia exciter and it's bodyslides for CBBE because there's no extra ESP that way. I actually use 3BA, but haven't gotten far enough to check if it's all working due to above mentioned issue.

As for the standalone part, I haven't seen any indication of any requirements of having to complete the main quest, though it does add dialog to certain characters such as Ingrid Ravencrone and Oldfrid Battleborn.  I admit to testing this mod on a PC that's completed the main quest, so don't take my word as gospel - I'm sure someone will chime in if I'm wrong.

16 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

This mod is standalone except that it requires sexlab, fnis, skyui.   Zaz and Aroused are not require.  There is still a bug in the beta version, so wait a day or two and install that.

Thanks guys for the answers since there will be patch I'll wait :D

1 hour ago, Grajowiec said:

Thanks guys for the answers since there will be patch I'll wait :D

You can now download the Beta 4 version.  It should be solid, but you might want to wait a few days just to be sure.

BTW, you have to do the main quest if you want all the assets.  However, you can turn on the "Short Main Quest" in the MCM to make it go a lot faster.

1 hour ago, km4387 said:

Thank you, I almost did that on my own, but wanted to make you aware there was an issue.  Thanks very much for the mod and your work :) I'll likely chime in again as I progress.

It is now fixed in the Beta 4 release.  Back to work now on some new and fun animations.

Greetings once again! Just finished Beta 4 run. I came acrossed a few things, 2 minor, and the others are just aesthetics I suppose.

For me, I get offered one Radiant Quest, finish it, and then no more are forth comming. I've tried having Jenny and Sasha, and both by themselves, changed load order, changed the day between Radiant quests and such to no avail.

For Jenny and Sasha both, during sexual adventures, seems sexlab voices play in addition to their voices. Not overly troubling, just thought I would mention it.

The new look for Jenny and Sasha are interesting. Pour Jenny looks like she got into a fight with a crimper, lol.(Suppose I am showing my age with that comment.) Sasha on the other hand,I wonder why you choose to make her pale skinned, like half of Skyrim. Just my two cents here, but thought the Red Guard skin tone suited her and her story she tells you when you first meet her.Exotic dark skinned princess. Kind of made her a jewel in the lair.(Besides the over tanned beach bunnie Markie girl,lol) Brings to mind Saadia from the Banned Mare. Love the red hair though.

I was wondering if it would be possible to finish distributing perks/abilities to the rest of the girls that are followers. Sasha is the only one who seems finished. Jenny only has Lust Explosion Self and Enslave. Nimphadora doesn't even have Lust Explosion or Enslave. Sylvia only has Lust Explosion. Vess and Niri only have Lust Explosion and Enslave. Linda only has Lust Explosion. Everyone has 100 in one handed,sneak,bow, and oddly destruction. So for them all to be effective, would make sense to give the rest everything that Sasha has.(She's the one who is supposed to be "eye candy", her words not mine, lol) I'm not a Mod creator so I have no idea how difficult the prossess would be.

On a side note, I was wondering if you cleaned the audio files? The voices are very clear and crips, and doesn't have the mic hiss that was present in ealier versions. I thought perhaps is was the Mod NPC Dialogue Audio Enhancer, but I disabled it, and the voice where still like a person speaking to you,not someone on the other end of a mic.

But any who I am sure I have rambled on enough. This version ran smoothly. Job well done!

“The ability to make excuses for doing cruel and irredeemable things. It is an unfortunate trait that all humans posses in some capacity. And I am no exception to that. Had I not been burned at the stake, then I would have kept fighting, killing people in the name of the lord.” – Jeanne D’arc

On 11/6/2020 at 9:33 PM, chris312 said:

So I was wondering how do you get the other new slaves. Because the guys say a year or two but I'm Assuming it's not really.

The only way to get other slaves is to bring them in and have them trained.  How you bring them in is up to you,  Just make sure you are not bringing in unnamed characters or you will get your game out of wack.

6 hours ago, Eroticchaos said:

For me, I get offered one Radiant Quest, finish it, and then no more are forth comming. I've tried having Jenny and Sasha, and both by themselves, changed load order, changed the day between Radiant quests and such to no avail.

Which quest did you do?  Did you wait X game days (5 by default).  If it has been more than 5 days, try changing the days between to something else (anything) and see if you get a notification that some quest was fixed.  Please let me know how this works for you because I screwed with it a lot.

The new look for Jenny and Sasha are interesting. Pour Jenny looks like she got into a fight with a crimper, lol.(Suppose I am showing my age with that comment.) Sasha on the other hand,I wonder why you choose to make her pale skinned, like half of Skyrim. Just my two cents here, but thought the Red Guard skin tone suited her and her story she tells you when you first meet her.Exotic dark skinned princess. Kind of made her a jewel in the lair.(Besides the over tanned beach bunnie Markie girl,lol) Brings to mind Saadia from the Banned Mare. Love the red hair though.

I worked by ass off trying to make them look good and failed miserably.  If you or anyone can do a better job, I would be thankful.  At some point, I may have yet another go at this.  Jenny has her face at 1.25 height and it still is a bit squished.  I am using Racemenu.

I was wondering if it would be possible to finish distributing perks/abilities to the rest of the girls that are followers. Sasha is the only one who seems finished. Jenny only has Lust Explosion Self and Enslave. Nimphadora doesn't even have Lust Explosion or Enslave. Sylvia only has Lust Explosion. Vess and Niri only have Lust Explosion and Enslave. Linda only has Lust Explosion. Everyone has 100 in one handed,sneak,bow, and oddly destruction. So for them all to be effective, would make sense to give the rest everything that Sasha has.(She's the one who is supposed to be "eye candy", her words not mine, lol) I'm not a Mod creator so I have no idea how difficult the prossess would be.

Added all the spells that Trudy has to the other slaves that can be followers except Sylvia who is different by design.

On a side note, I was wondering if you cleaned the audio files? The voices are very clear and crips, and doesn't have the mic hiss that was present in ealier versions. I thought perhaps is was the Mod NPC Dialogue Audio Enhancer, but I disabled it, and the voice where still like a person speaking to you,not someone on the other end of a mic.

But any who I am sure I have rambled on enough. This version ran smoothly. Job well done!

I modified hundreds of lines with Audacity, but not all of them. 

52 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Which quest did you do?  Did you wait X game days (5 by default).  If it has been more than 5 days, try changing the days between to something else (anything) and see if you get a notification that some quest was fixed.  Please let me know how this works for you because I screwed with it a lot.

It was the first quest, "Butt Plug Of Lust".  I'm getting ready to run another play session on a fresh game today and I'll give that a try and get back to you with the results.

58 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

I worked by ass off trying to make them look good and failed miserably.  If you or anyone can do a better job, I would be thankful.  At some point, I may have yet another go at this.  Jenny has her face at 1.25 height and it still is a bit squished.  I am using Racemenu.

I have expreince in installing mods and a little knowledge when it comes to Mods not playiung nice together,but I have no exprience in the realm. What would you need,as in what format? A race menu preset? I could look up some tuturials and give it a try if that would be what you need. Would be a pleasure to help if I can.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

Added all the spells that Trudy has to the other slaves that can be followers except Sylvia who is different by design.

Well I thought I would ask. I didn't know if you could just copy/paste Sashas set up to them or something like that.lol. Yaeah Sylvia has that Housecarl framework.

I modified hundreds of lines with Audacity, but not all of them. 

Well if definatly shows! Only one I noticed that still had the mic hiss was Niri. Your hard work is much appreciated!

So how exactly does the slave training work? The MCM menu seemed to imply it's something that happens automatically over time, but Vernor's dialogue seems to imply it's an active element, and what that active element exactly is isn't really clear. I've just got Mia for now, and it seems all I can do is an endless cycle of whipping and then a sex scene, and I've done that like five times in a row and nothing seems to change. What am I supposed to be doing here?

11 minutes ago, trees said:

So how exactly does the slave training work? The MCM menu seemed to imply it's something that happens automatically over time, but Vernor's dialogue seems to imply it's an active element, and what that active element exactly is isn't really clear. I've just got Mia for now, and it seems all I can do is an endless cycle of whipping and then a sex scene, and I've done that like five times in a row and nothing seems to change. What am I supposed to be doing here?

You will need to play the quest chain.  You'll get an opportunity to train Mia.  Take it.  Make sure you read the books and set the slave training time to the lowest possible for you first go.

2 hours ago, Eroticchaos said:

It was the first quest, "Butt Plug Of Lust".  I'm getting ready to run another play session on a fresh game today and I'll give that a try and get back to you with the results.

You should be elegible for a food quest as soon as the number of days you have set in MCM passes.

2 hours ago, Eroticchaos said:

I have expreince in installing mods and a little knowledge when it comes to Mods not playiung nice together,but I have no exprience in the realm. What would you need,as in what format? A race menu preset? I could look up some tuturials and give it a try if that would be what you need. Would be a pleasure to help if I can.

Noting to do with installing mods.  It requires a talent designing pretty faces with Racemenu which I do not have.  I need a racemenu preset and the corresponding nif and dds files.

3 hours ago, Eroticchaos said:

I just checked this out and it should be working well.  You just need some patience for the next radiant quest to start (5 game days by default).

Guys, I need some help

This mod works absolutely fine, like awesome but I am facing few problems here .

1. Vess is not dancing or bending, she just stands , not that I care but since this is a feature i guess it would be great to have ( no problem with the dialogue though )
  2.  jenny is not in chains , infact no slave is in chain or shackle
  3. if I play as a female char, in volkar training scene volkar goes inside training room but my char stays outside and no scene triggers unless i somehow mange to enter the room
  4. during beating scene volkar sometimes freezes but dialogue continues and scenes do not proceed, they are just stuck, same happens when other two dremors or whatever show up to beat
  5. Mia is not also not in chain

My LO

----------------------------

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
MiasLair.esp
gifts of akatosh.esp
CBBE.esp
FNIS.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Gold Spell.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Elephant'sScriptLatencyTester.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I dont have much mods, so I cant figure out what I am doing wrong

1 hour ago, _jlame said:

Guys, I need some help

This mod works absolutely fine, like awesome but I am facing few problems here .

1. Vess is not dancing or bending, she just stands , not that I care but since this is a feature i guess it would be great to have ( no problem with the dialogue though )
  3. if I play as a female char, in volkar training scene volkar goes inside training room but my char stays outside and no scene triggers unless i somehow mange to enter the room
  4. during beating scene volkar sometimes freezes but dialogue continues and scenes do not proceed, they are just stuck, same happens when other two dremors or whatever show up to beat

Did you run Loot after you installed your Mods? If not I would suggest doing that first, and then run the game.If you don't have Loot you can grab it off of Nexus. Also you can try moving MiasLair lower than FNIS.

15 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Noting to do with installing mods.  It requires a talent designing pretty faces with Racemenu which I do not have.  I need a racemenu preset and the corresponding nif and dds files.

Here is my first attempt at Jenny. Was a adventure cause I'm trying to use assest I am sure you have,like Base KS hairs(have way to many,have all the multi-color,plus all the Halloween colors as well,lol) Skyrims base eyes or the Mias eyes that come up in my menu. I think the challenge will be preserving the look,(if i can make something you like)cause I'm using 4k skin textures and 3ba body on my set up.

enb2020_11_9_10_07_21.bmp enb2020_11_9_10_07_41.bmp

1 hour ago, Eroticchaos said:

Did you run Loot after you installed your Mods? If not I would suggest doing that first, and then run the game.If you don't have Loot you can grab it off of Nexus. Also you can try moving MiasLair lower than FNIS.

Here's What I have been doing.

1. Run Loot everytime before I start game :D
  2. run FNIS everytime I start game, hoping it would fix what is unfixed
  3. ran SSEEdit couple of times for zaz, ( no idea what i was expecting )

still couldnot get it to work

BTW , i read papyrus log and there is this line that says, 

[11/09/2020 - 08:17:22PM] Cannot open store for class "ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG", missing file?

I looked in web for solutions but could not find or understood what is to be done.

Hope it helps you, help me :)

2 hours ago, _jlame said:

Here's What I have been doing.

1. Run Loot everytime before I start game :D
  2. run FNIS everytime I start game, hoping it would fix what is unfixed
  3. ran SSEEdit couple of times for zaz, ( no idea what i was expecting )

still couldnot get it to work

BTW , i read papyrus log and there is this line that says, 

[11/09/2020 - 08:17:22PM] Cannot open store for class "ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG", missing file?

I looked in web for solutions but could not find or understood what is to be done.

Hope it helps you, help me

Probaly should have ask you this first,but what version of Sex Slaves are you running?

3 hours ago, Eroticchaos said:

Here is my first attempt at Jenny. Was a adventure cause I'm trying to use assest I am sure you have,like Base KS hairs(have way to many,have all the multi-color,plus all the Halloween colors as well,lol) Skyrims base eyes or the Mias eyes that come up in my menu. I think the challenge will be preserving the look,(if i can make something you like)cause I'm using 4k skin textures and 3ba body on my set up.

enb2020_11_9_10_07_21.bmp 7.91 MB · 2 downloads enb2020_11_9_10_07_41.bmp 7.91 MB · 2 downloads

Keep trying, mine look better in my vew

4 hours ago, _jlame said:

Guys, I need some help

My LO

----------------------------

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
MiasLair.esp
gifts of akatosh.esp
CBBE.esp
FNIS.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Gold Spell.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Elephant'sScriptLatencyTester.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I dont have much mods, so I cant figure out what I am doing wrong

Either you don't have the animations available or the scripts are not running.  What does you elephant say?  It should be below 110ms.  Try running FNIS again and make sure there are no warnings or errors.  If all that looks good, make a log and have a look.

7 hours ago, Eroticchaos said:

enb2020_11_9_10_07_21.bmp 7.91 MB · 3 downloads enb2020_11_9_10_07_41.bmp 7.91 MB · 4 downloads

Here is the problem with using Racemenu.  As you can see in the attached png file, the export does not exactly match how the PC looks using Racemenu.  If anyone knows how to export a Racemenu preset and maintain the exact image, I would appreciate knowing.  Note that the mouth is wider and has a slightly different shape. 

JennyComparison.png

Here is the face I would love to get.  I just love this mouth:

Yeah that is high quality work. A noobie like me won't be able to produce something that awesome,lol!

Here is the problem with using Racemenu.  As you can see in the attached png file, the export does not exactly match how the PC looks using Racemenu.  If anyone knows how to export a Racemenu preset and maintain the exact image, I would appreciate knowing.  Note that the mouth is wider and has a slightly different shape. 

Yeah I see the difference,which leads me to my next question. What skin and ENB do you use. Cause Jenny and Sasha are both very pale and washed out in my game. I have spent the last 4 hours attempting to find a ENB/Skin combo that made them just look something like your screen shots, and have fail terribly.

Here is what new Jenny looks like on my game vrs 63a

ScreenShot33.png

ScreenShot22.png

On 11/8/2020 at 6:51 PM, fishburger67 said:

You will need to play the quest chain.  You'll get an opportunity to train Mia.  Take it.  Make sure you read the books and set the slave training time to the lowest possible for you first go.

Right, that's where I'm at though is the issue. It's like a solid hour/hour and a half of standing in the same room and waiting for animations to finish, since I can't just force NPCs to skip through the masturbation scenes. And even on the last stage, they go into a masturbation anim after pretty much any action I do, which again slows down progress. I guess what I'm asking is: Is there any way to expedite the process, like through Vernor or something? Frankly I don't want to be standing around the same generic Skyrim castle dungeon scene for an hour or so waiting for all this to finish.