50 minutes ago, kdoggg1971 said:

Kinda figured as much. I did keep trying to restart, quicksaving every event and still couldn't get passed rescuing Vess. I ended up choosing shorten main quest and had no issues afterwards. 

Your better off fixing your issues.  There is a page somewhere that will list those mods that cause heavy script lag.  Get and install Elephants script lag tester and play around until you get lag below 100ms for reasonable game play.  If you have script lag now, when you get to heavily scripted events, your game will just crash.  The scenes you describe are not really heavy in  that they run only once, but they have to run.

If you have an old save, you might try a save game cleaner.

3 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

Has there been any updates to the andrew questline?

There is no update to andrew, sorry.  I am mostly working on getting this back to a bug free state and then I am going to try and finish a new mod.  I myself don't play with Andrew and unless I get a female player who will trade voice talent work for Andrew additions, it is not likely to ever happen.

6 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Thanks so much for this.  I'll check it out soon.

You were right about the missing textures.  As soon as I get a minute, I'll put out another version that contains the needed fixes.

so, uh... apologies again. 
"last idle falmer" was just an accident, I think. I found old save, started from there and this time Andrew killed them all and saved PC.
Also, started new game, disabled "crowd spectacors", came alone to Mias castle... I think, "Inigo" and "crowd spectacors" overload game with scripts.
Don`t know about "sister quest" yet, got only past skooma. 

17 hours ago, Zurzarzazr said:

so, uh... apologies again. 
"last idle falmer" was just an accident, I think. I found old save, started from there and this time Andrew killed them all and saved PC.
Also, started new game, disabled "crowd spectacors", came alone to Mias castle... I think, "Inigo" and "crowd spectacors" overload game with scripts.
Don`t know about "sister quest" yet, got only past skooma. 

I doubt Inigo has too much scripting, but Spectator Crowds almost certainly will.  I would still install Elephants Script Latency tester.  It is very useful when installing new mods to see what impact they have.  You don't have to have it running all the time.  Just turn it on with a spell and then turn it off when done.  When I do the Archerone test scene, I get script latency of 90ms on two test machines and on one, I have about 80 mods and an enb.

2 hours ago, bloodborne69 said:

I was wondering if there was fix for name loss for some of my followers? these are followers from other mods, i think i read something about the mod causing it.

hmm i found the patch for pahe but seems to not be working, these are unique followers,

Sex Slaves will not be causing your issue, look elsewhere.

4 hours ago, lala222 said:

Hi, first thank you for this mod it's really good work. But there is a way to change basic skin and face texture because i play in 4k and every npc have good texture, only npc from sex slave look like  nothing ^^. Thank you.

We use vanilla skin and body.  Whatever you have should work fine.

so I have a weird issue with mia's dungeon. Im at the point where i killed the slavers and take the key from the corpse, i enter then dungeon it loads fine but after 5 seconds it crashes. If i load in turn around so i am facing the way i came in it does not crash, without fail when i turn around 5 seconds later it crashes. any idea what it could be? Ive tried disabling the mods id think would be the culprit but no change in the ctds behavior

15 hours ago, megakingism said:

so I have a weird issue with mia's dungeon. Im at the point where i killed the slavers and take the key from the corpse, i enter then dungeon it loads fine but after 5 seconds it crashes. If i load in turn around so i am facing the way i came in it does not crash, without fail when i turn around 5 seconds later it crashes. any idea what it could be? Ive tried disabling the mods id think would be the culprit but no change in the ctds behavior

Never heard of this one.  Did you try Elephant's Script Latency checker?  I have heard that high script latency causes similar problems.  If you can't get it resolved, can you make a papyrus log and post it as an attachment?

In my experience - something in your field of view is - missing. With other mods, I have had no end of crashes when I approach one specific location, from any direction.

Verify you have all prerequisites, and nothing is overlaying this mod.

Try forcing this mod to load last.

I have a question. I'm playing version 6.2c and the character Sibylla Stentor has a black face in the quest to save Tabitha. Is Sibylla's black face corrected in this version or not?

P.s. Replacing nif and dds files from the new version of the mod does not help to solve the problem.

11 hours ago, Alexis_1 said:

I have a question. I'm playing version 6.2c and the character Sibylla Stentor has a black face in the quest to save Tabitha. Is Sibylla's black face corrected in this version or not?

P.s. Replacing nif and dds files from the new version of the mod does not help to solve the problem.

Can't imagine why she would have a black face, but if you want to fix it, try the latest version.  She is a copied vanilla follower and the only time you see her is briefly in the Brylings encounter.

Black face means that the facegeo data in the esp does not match the nif file, so just replacing the nif will not do you much good.  You have to have them matched.  In the 7.1 SSE version the facegeo data is

FemaleHeadBretonVampire

FemaleEyesHumanVampire01

HairFemaleNord20

FemaleBrowsHuman01

The nif file must match.

Enclosed is the matching NIF but remember this is for the 7.0 version only and SSE.  Anything else will cause you problems.

00090508.NIF

On 11/23/2020 at 3:40 PM, fishburger67 said:

The other issue is that there are NO female aggressive animations.

There are some aggressive female animations, though not many. We could just do the thing that every other mod does, and leave it up to the player to pick the most fitting animation from whatever is available. It should work out, as long as you remember to make it check Sexlab gender instead of vanilla gender. That way female PCs using "strap-on" schlongs (or just playing as futanari characters) will have access to the same animation list as male PCs.

For the record, I exclusively play domme amazons and I would love for my female dovakiin to be able to train sex slaves. ❤️

6 hours ago, LadyAneka said:

I've never used this mod before, and really like the sound of Andrew. Can you play just his content, or do you have to play the other quests to get access to him? Thank you!

You have to play the main quest which doesn't really take long.  Afterwards, you can just ignore all the other girls and just take Andrew with you.  He probably has more content that all the others anyway.

45 minutes ago, shar181 said:

There are some aggressive female animations, though not many. We could just do the thing that every other mod does, and leave it up to the player to pick the most fitting animation from whatever is available. It should work out, as long as you remember to make it check Sexlab gender instead of vanilla gender. That way female PCs using "strap-on" schlongs (or just playing as futanari characters) will have access to the same animation list as male PCs.

For the record, I exclusively play domme amazons and I would love for my female dovakiin to be able to train sex slaves. ❤️

Maybe you can tell me which female animations that you consider to be agressive?  I know of zero.  What would be nice is if Ashal would dump 90% of default animations and include those from Billy and Leito and the rest.   ALL of them are far superior in my view.

If you want me to make changes like this, I need a female voice actress in return.  If you can arrange that, I am willing to do the work and you will have my gratitude as well.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

Maybe you can tell me which female animations that you consider to be agressive?  I know of zero.  What would be nice is if Ashal would dump 90% of default animations and include those from Billy and Leito and the rest.   ALL of them are far superior in my view.

Off-hand, I recall there being domme animations from both Anubs and Funnybizness. There are also some lesbian animations from Billyy which could be either consensual or aggressive, depending on the context. Aside from those, any animation that works for a male PC would also work for a female PC; anyone playing a domme will have a strap-on mod installed, or straight-up dickgirls. In my game, I have it set up with Gender Bender to let my girl grow a big ol' dong at the push of a button.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

If you want me to make changes like this, I need a female voice actress in return.  If you can arrange that, I am willing to do the work and you will have my gratitude as well.

Why would you need a voice actress for this? As far as I can recall, the sex slave dialogue was pretty gender-neutral, outside of the occasional "Master".

10 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Off-hand, I recall there being domme animations from both Anubs and Funnybizness. There are also some lesbian animations from Billyy which could be either consensual or aggressive, depending on the context. Aside from those, any animation that works for a male PC would also work for a female PC; anyone playing a domme will have a strap-on mod installed, or straight-up dickgirls. In my game, I have it set up with Gender Bender to let my girl grow a big ol' dong at the push of a button.

Why would you need a voice actress for this? As far as I can recall, the sex slave dialogue was pretty gender-neutral, outside of the occasional "Master".

Yes, that is all true, but they are not included with Sexlab.  I cannot depend on the user to include these other animations.  Get Ashal to include them in the base distribution and I make the changes you want.

I need a voice actress for planned work for Mia Lorenze additions.

23 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Yes, that is all true, but they are not included with Sexlab.  I cannot depend on the user to include these other animations.  Get Ashal to include them in the base distribution and I make the changes you want.

I need a voice actress for planned work for Mia Lorenze additions.

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but why do you need specific animations at all? Can't you just have animations selected by tag, and let the mod pick from whatever the player does have installed? It seems a bit silly to limit the mod to only using the animations included in Sexlab, considering that so many of the best animations come from the packs.

1 hour ago, shar181 said:

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but why do you need specific animations at all? Can't you just have animations selected by tag, and let the mod pick from whatever the player does have installed? It seems a bit silly to limit the mod to only using the animations included in Sexlab, considering that so many of the best animations come from the packs.

Almost all animations are selected by tag, but what happens when Sexlab has NONE.  That's when you need at at last one that can be called by name.  It happens all the time.

8 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Almost all animations are selected by tag, but what happens when Sexlab has NONE.  That's when you need at at last one that can be called by name.  It happens all the time.

If its just a failsafe, you could just force it to default to a MF animation.

21 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You have to play the main quest which doesn't really take long.  Afterwards, you can just ignore all the other girls and just take Andrew with you.  He probably has more content that all the others anyway.

Brilliant, thank you. I'll definitely give the mod a go in that case :)