On 1/16/2021 at 3:44 PM, compLexjee said:

Okay what are the requirements for the training of new slaves option by Volkar to appear ? It's driving me insane, I've been at it for hours and still the only thing the guy can do is clean up bodies, I used this mod on old Skyrim years ago and I don't remember that being an issue.

I tried the shortened quest, the normal one, the SL version, the Flower Girls version, fresh New Games, different followers, checked at every step of the Main Quest, resetai/enable/disable... and no dice, so I'm just throwing the towel because I don't want to waste any more time on this shit, as great as I know this mod to be.

Any ideas ?

You have to take a female companion with you, any will do.

Volkar does not require the companion to be a follower as Vernor does.

They can't already be a sex slave.

You cannot have either Niri or Vess with you.

MiaFindCaptives must be completed

You must have completed Dark Possession or declined it, (i.e. SexSlDarkPhase global variable cannot be 1).

On 1/17/2021 at 9:42 AM, Tr_veller said:

It's the other way 'round - you need to be playing a female character. The slave training bit when you get taught is one of the best parts IMHO

This is incorrect.  To train a female character, you must be a male.  The Dark Possession quest is designed for a female, but a male can have a female companion trained so long as she is already a follower, but the dialog is designed for a male player.

Hey Im pretty new to modding and Skryim specifiall so this might be dumb or I might just be missing something.

But during the find andrew sister quest. It wont let me talk to Andrew. The quest is prompting me to speak with him but I go to him and theres no dialoge option. Am I missing something? And if this is a glitch can someone give me the console command to advance it because I spent like 30 minutes looking and cant find anything.

1 hour ago, btbiersack said:

Hey Im pretty new to modding and Skryim specifiall so this might be dumb or I might just be missing something.

But during the find andrew sister quest. It wont let me talk to Andrew. The quest is prompting me to speak with him but I go to him and theres no dialoge option. Am I missing something? And if this is a glitch can someone give me the console command to advance it because I spent like 30 minutes looking and cant find anything.

Need to know if you are playing as a male of female.

First off I want to say I'm playing in skyrim VR and this mod is awesome, the personality of the characters is great and I really appreciate the effort put into this mod. Playing in VR makes the conversations and events more impactful as well and it's not often we get mods that involve quests that make your choices matter. This was great, kudos to all involved. I'd love to see more from this mod team

7 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You have to take a female companion with you, any will do.

Volkar does not require the companion to be a follower as Vernor does.

They can't already be a sex slave.

You cannot have either Niri or Vess with you.

MiaFindCaptives must be completed

You must have completed Dark Possession or declined it, (i.e. SexSlDarkPhase global variable cannot be 1).

Then something must be borked or conflicting on my end because I believe all of that is clear and I still get no option to do it.

Can you even still get Niri or Vess as Slaves ? I can't even take Niri with me to the Castle anymore in this version, I remember being able to ask Niri to accompany you before teleporting with Vess back when I first played this but I didn't have the option here, same for Vess, I remember there being an option via dialogue to start the enslaving process with her after you're done with Mia but there was no such thing, I just assumed these were removed. 

What is MiaFindCaptives ? I've done everything up to and including rescue the virgin so I assume I'm good here ?

I could get Vernor to train someone if I activate Cell scan, but for some reason that only worked once, unless there's a cooldown period before the option appears again and I wasn't patient enough.

Weird thing is I don't think I have anything conflicting with the mod, it's almost at the bottom of my load order (also tried to put it at the top like was recommended for 6.2) and I made sure to start a new save just in case, still no option besides the body cleaning.

Well, guess I'm out of luck. I suppose I can still make do with the default NPCs the mod provides and make slaves with the console if need be, though this is annoying because quite often they don't have any voiced lines for some reason. I assume it's because the original NPC may not have the appropriate voice type.

Thanks for the reply anywho.

14 hours ago, compLexjee said:

Then something must be borked or conflicting on my end because I believe all of that is clear and I still get no option to do it.

Can you even still get Niri or Vess as Slaves ? I can't even take Niri with me to the Castle anymore in this version, I remember being able to ask Niri to accompany you before teleporting with Vess back when I first played this but I didn't have the option here, same for Vess, I remember there being an option via dialogue to start the enslaving process with her after you're done with Mia but there was no such thing, I just assumed these were removed. 

What is MiaFindCaptives ? I've done everything up to and including rescue the virgin so I assume I'm good here ?

I could get Vernor to train someone if I activate Cell scan, but for some reason that only worked once, unless there's a cooldown period before the option appears again and I wasn't patient enough.

Weird thing is I don't think I have anything conflicting with the mod, it's almost at the bottom of my load order (also tried to put it at the top like was recommended for 6.2) and I made sure to start a new save just in case, still no option besides the body cleaning.

Well, guess I'm out of luck. I suppose I can still make do with the default NPCs the mod provides and make slaves with the console if need be, though this is annoying because quite often they don't have any voiced lines for some reason. I assume it's because the original NPC may not have the appropriate voice type.

Thanks for the reply anywho.

The Love Slaves version mostly removes Niri and Vess.  You can still take them as companions, but they suck in my opinion, so I have put no work into them.  The sex slaves version allows you take them as before, but you have to take them to Volkar one at a time using the quest.

MiaFindCaptives is the quest you get dumped into after getting in the dungeon and going through the gas trap.  It concludes when you take Allison back to her mother.

Vernor should train any female companion.  There is a cooldown of two days as I recall.

Only vanilla voiced NPCs will have slave dialog.  If you want to have other NPCs (Serena as an example), you just need to copy a similar voice into the voice of the NPC you want to do.  This will require you to (with the BSA version) to create a directory ...\Data\Sound\voice\MiasLair.esp\(Your Voice Type) and copy all the .fuz files from the similar voice into it.  For example, to get Serena, make a directory ...\Data\Sound\voice\MiasLair.esp\DLC1SeranaVoice and copy every thing from J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Sound\voice\MiasLair.esp\FemaleEvenToned into it.

I'll check this out over the next week or so to make sure it still works.

20 hours ago, btbiersack said:

Female

Do an

sqv MiaAndFindSister

It will show you the stage of the quest.  Stage 10 sez to read the note.  Did you do that?  If not, read it.  If you did read it, doing so should have set the stage to 20 which will trigger Andrew to say the lines "You got a note I see, anything important?" which will enable the the dialog option "Your sister's missing.  Siddgier's note says she is at your father's lodge."

If you are not at stage 10, try

setstage MiaAndFindSister 20

with andrew close by.  If you have to do that, use Elephants Script Lag checker and find out why the script did not run (you have script overload which will require you to clean up your load order and get rid of mods that keep your script lag below 100ms).

And now every time I try and dorescue the virgin my character walks out of the building when poisoning the drink then does so after sanguin shows up and walks non stop till he gets frozen

not the world my character
Edit: Now I am stuck watching them all fuck... better but pretty sure its still glitched since he told me to leave and I can't move

Edit 2: And crashed

Edit 3: Got passed it with console commands

23 hours ago, XTheDragon said:

And now every time I try and dorescue the virgin my character walks out of the building when poisoning the drink then does so after sanguin shows up and walks non stop till he gets frozen

not the world my character
Edit: Now I am stuck watching them all fuck... better but pretty sure its still glitched since he told me to leave and I can't move

Edit 2: And crashed

Edit 3: Got passed it with console commands

You likely have a script overload.  Check with Elephants Script Latency checker and fix your load order till you have < 100ms lag.

On 1/21/2021 at 4:39 PM, fishburger67 said:

You get a quest to find his sister.  Assuming you are playing as a male, you have to be at a higher level and you will get a letter to go find the sister.

Thanks for the tip. I'm playing as a female.  Andrew never brings a female to his lodge, then?  So, the lodge never even appears without the sister quest?  I've wandered all around the Forsworn territory in the Reach (started at Mia's Castle and worked my way west towards Markarth) looking for a marker to pop up. No luck so far.  I guess I can stop looking?

On 1/24/2021 at 8:18 AM, justbob2 said:

Thanks for the tip. I'm playing as a female.  Andrew never brings a female to his lodge, then?  So, the lodge never even appears without the sister quest?  I've wandered all around the Forsworn territory in the Reach (started at Mia's Castle and worked my way west towards Markarth) looking for a marker to pop up. No luck so far.  I guess I can stop looking?

If you are playing a female, just follow the Andrew quest chain.  Don't be in a rush.  Just enjoy it.  The lodge is nothing special.  Andrew as a follower is if you enjoy his dominant personality.

thx for this well-made mod.

I just can't figure out one thing... and I don't know if it has to do with other mods (what i don't think).

I have 3 Slaves now. Mia, Jenn and Sasha. I also have AFT (the immersive version) installed and so far they work great together and I get the AFT follower-dialogue alongside the slave-dialogue. Now to the first curiousity: When I tell them (via AFT-dialogue) to manage there clothes seams to work, but if i tell them to stop managing the outfits, they suddenly get armor to wear, which is not in their inventory. I guess AFT is assigning something standard, when there is nothing in the followers (slaves) inventory. Can somebody confirm that behaviour? It's not a problem, only something I would like to know.

Now to my, kinda, problem. If I tell Jenn or Sasha, that I want them to wear clothes, they just deny wearing clothes. Is there a way how I can force them to wear clothes, or is this special with the slaves I don't train myself? Because Mia doesn't even have this dialogue-option after I did the whole slavetraining with her. I mean, I could go into dialogue with them every time and turn on/off the outfit management via AFT, but I think there should be another way. why would the dialogue option be there then?

I just didn't find anything in the faq and description regarding the "dressing" option, so I thought I can find some insight here.

Hello, I have the problem with the quest "rescue the virgin". I get stuck in the scene "Make sure the way is save" when the devil shows up and fucks a girl. The devil just stays where he was after he had his fun and says nothing more. And what's more, I can't move.

20 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

If you are playing a female, just follow the Andrew quest chain.  Don't be in a rush.  Just enjoy it.  The lodge is nothing special.  Andrew as a follower is if you enjoy his dominant personality.

Ok. I'll stop looking for the lodge, just keep playing,  and see what happens.

By the way, I just got the cat ears and magical plug.  I like that there was some interaction there instead of just adding the items to my inventory.  I especially liked when you had the player say "meow"!  I hope there are more chances to add "meow" to the conversation options.  If not, maybe you could consider adding some in future updates?

8 hours ago, LordNecrotic said:

thx for this well-made mod.

I just can't figure out one thing... and I don't know if it has to do with other mods (what i don't think).

I have 3 Slaves now. Mia, Jenn and Sasha. I also have AFT (the immersive version) installed and so far they work great together and I get the AFT follower-dialogue alongside the slave-dialogue. Now to the first curiousity: When I tell them (via AFT-dialogue) to manage there clothes seams to work, but if i tell them to stop managing the outfits, they suddenly get armor to wear, which is not in their inventory. I guess AFT is assigning something standard, when there is nothing in the followers (slaves) inventory. Can somebody confirm that behaviour? It's not a problem, only something I would like to know.

Now to my, kinda, problem. If I tell Jenn or Sasha, that I want them to wear clothes, they just deny wearing clothes. Is there a way how I can force them to wear clothes, or is this special with the slaves I don't train myself? Because Mia doesn't even have this dialogue-option after I did the whole slavetraining with her. I mean, I could go into dialogue with them every time and turn on/off the outfit management via AFT, but I think there should be another way. why would the dialogue option be there then?

I just didn't find anything in the faq and description regarding the "dressing" option, so I thought I can find some insight here.

Not at all sure about the aft issue.  I never do what you are trying.

There is an MCM setting that will allow your slaves to wear armor.  Check it and then tell them to wear cloths.  However, no armor you will give them will be as good as the protection spells they have if they are naked.  You will be going backward if you do it.

6 hours ago, KristyUwU said:

Hello, I have the problem with the quest "rescue the virgin". I get stuck in the scene "Make sure the way is save" when the devil shows up and fucks a girl. The devil just stays where he was after he had his fun and says nothing more. And what's more, I can't move.

This is highly scripted.  Check your load order with Elephants script latency checker and make sure it is < 100ms.

In the meantime

setstage MiaFindTabitha 100

2 hours ago, justbob2 said:

Ok. I'll stop looking for the lodge, just keep playing,  and see what happens.

By the way, I just got the cat ears and magical plug.  I like that there was some interaction there instead of just adding the items to my inventory.  I especially liked when you had the player say "meow"!  I hope there are more chances to add "meow" to the conversation options.  If not, maybe you could consider adding some in future updates?

You are close to getting the lodge quest.

Sorry to bother I know I have read this before but I cannot remember where.

I read somewhere how to increase Andrew's affection for you and now I am stuck at level 4 100%, I cannot remember what the requirements were to progress it any further. I have played about an hour since reaching 100% and he has no new dialogues and does not approach me.