3 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

Hi, I am having an issue that I seriously doubt is your mod but I am asking here first. With no story details, I am getting freeze ups when dremora are whipping. I was close enough once (as I tried every interaction) to go into first person and use my E key as if talking. This made the dremora swing once then freeze again so I clicked until the scene ended, sadly the next freeze was out of reach. Is anyone else getting this?

Need to give more details.  Are you playing a female character?  Is the dremora whipping you and which dremora?  Is it part of a particular scene?

I have played you mod and found some dialog inconsistency's:

-When you have to get Vess to talk and you are a female, the dialog is still about my dick, for example something about ass to mouth and so one..

-There is one slave in the lair, who had dialog about that she looks very young. But she has a weight like 100 and is one of most voluptuous girls there.

She should be much more petite like the bard girls for example.

I've had problem with the labia exciter bodyslide. I used it, but still it seems it doesn't fit to my body (CBBE/3BBB) . Not sure why.

I played the mod on an very early level like around 12, for this level i got way to good equipment, like deadric armor with unbelievable enchanments.

But all in all i liked your mod and had fun. 

I just remembered 2 other things:

-your are supposed to give the battleborn amulet to the father, but i doesn't leave your inventory.

-I would be nice, if you could give the jarls daughter some clothes, when you take her home. 

5 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Need to give more details.  Are you playing a female character?  Is the dremora whipping you and which dremora?  Is it part of a particular scene?

I had a similiar issue. I'm playing a male character. When Volkar called two dremoras and starting whipping my follower, they are getting freeze up. (in Dark Possession)

14 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Yes the dremora are whipping my pc, I havent seen them whip anyone else so far so not sure if it extends to others or is PC only. It is Volkar and/or his 2 friends. The freeze seems to happen at random, everything is moving along and the just stick. It is only the dremora to this point and makes me think back to a skeleton issue with super mutants that caused them to freeze upon death. Everything is still moving besides the dremora, its not a game freeze, one of the dremora must have passed the Aroused threshold because he even got an erection during the freeze but the scene wont advance. When it happened with the 2 friends of Volkar as the whipped during Dark Possession, they were close enough I was trying all different things to "kick start" and ended up in first person next to one of the dremora where I found clicking on him with the E key made him swing once, I moved back and forth between both clicking E until the finished whipping, the sex scene then played normally. Volkar proceeded to start whipping again after the friends left only this time a power swing moved him beyond the reach of the E key when he froze so I was stuck for good there. 

I saw there was an issue with Creature Framework "stopping working" with a new version that was included with MoreNastyCritters but I am using the newest version of MNC (12.5 with isnt including the CF 2.0+ that supposedly caused the issue) with an older independent version of CF. I am recently back to SSE from Fallout 4 so its also possible I have missed an upgrade on something even after checking and double checking.

Edit- I went back and ran through a few times and the sex scenes always work, the freezes always happen during the whipping. I am using some different attack animations that make the power attacks more "dynamic", could this be my issue?

7 hours ago, prometheusx said:

I've had problem with the labia exciter bodyslide. I used it, but still it seems it doesn't fit to my body (CBBE/3BBB) . Not sure why.

I have tried that body slide as well,did work for me on my 3BBB body.,or at all actually. Just chaulked it up to the ficklness of Bodyslide.But I just so happen to have these files for the piercings that do work that someone posted awhile back. .If you use the AddItem mod, under Newmiller 2 and 3, you can use the other erotic piercings, like the necklace that attaches to the nipples. Give them a try,should fit,might have some very minor clipping depending on the 3bbb body preset you use. I have had the best result's with this preset Vyr's. Give a nice variety to the bodies in game for the girls since it encompasses 0-100 wieght, and breast aren't overly large. If it not to your liking check out the other Vyr's presets, there are 6 in total. Sure to be something you'll like.

Piercings for CBBE 3BBB Amazing.7z Piercings for CBBE SSE.7z

I just attempted to run the Dark Possession quest,since other where having issues running it. I normal don't run it(Usually forget about it, old age and all,lol) This what I encountered.

A. Animation running didn't line up with the dialogue. For example, if it supposed to be a BJ scene, a vanilla sex scene or a rape scene with no Bj involved would play.

B. Everything was running smoothly till the first group scene. When they start beatting the follower, the follower is pushed back into the wall from their lashes. When reaching the end of that segement, follower gets up and repositions themselves, causing the event to stop, with PC stuck not being able to move and the Dremora just stanidng staring at the wall. In game waiting to help progession as it sometimes does, and waiting 15 minutes real time didn't bare any fruit either.

I apologize for not checking this quest when I ran my other test.

7 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

Yes the dremora are whipping my pc, I havent seen them whip anyone else so far so not sure if it extends to others or is PC only. It is Volkar and/or his 2 friends. The freeze seems to happen at random, everything is moving along and the just stick. It is only the dremora to this point and makes me think back to a skeleton issue with super mutants that caused them to freeze upon death. Everything is still moving besides the dremora, its not a game freeze, one of the dremora must have passed the Aroused threshold because he even got an erection during the freeze but the scene wont advance. When it happened with the 2 friends of Volkar as the whipped during Dark Possession, they were close enough I was trying all different things to "kick start" and ended up in first person next to one of the dremora where I found clicking on him with the E key made him swing once, I moved back and forth between both clicking E until the finished whipping, the sex scene then played normally. Volkar proceeded to start whipping again after the friends left only this time a power swing moved him beyond the reach of the E key when he froze so I was stuck for good there. 

I saw there was an issue with Creature Framework "stopping working" with a new version that was included with MoreNastyCritters but I am using the newest version of MNC (12.5 with isnt including the CF 2.0+ that supposedly caused the issue) with an older independent version of CF. I am recently back to SSE from Fallout 4 so its also possible I have missed an upgrade on something even after checking and double checking.

Edit- I went back and ran through a few times and the sex scenes always work, the freezes always happen during the whipping. I am using some different attack animations that make the power attacks more "dynamic", could this be my issue?

Did you install "Ultimate Combat SE"? I had some problems with the whipping with it. Until I read then that this mod also causes another mod to freeze NPCs when they brawl.

9 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

Did you install "Ultimate Combat SE"? I had some problems with the whipping with it. Until I read then that this mod also causes another mod to freeze NPCs when they brawl.

Yup, that might be it. Hmmm, is there a way around it I wonder? I really like that mod too......damn it.....

Edit - well I tried shutting off the UC swing effect and then disable Ultimate Combat in the MCM but the freeze during whipping still happens. If its UC I guess it has to not be on the game at all. I will give this a try when I get the chance. Thanks for the idea, whether it is a fix or not I am further than I was....sort of....?

15 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

Yup, that might be it. Hmmm, is there a way around it I wonder? I really like that mod too......damn it.....

Edit - well I tried shutting off the UC swing effect and then disable Ultimate Combat in the MCM but the freeze during whipping still happens. If its UC I guess it has to not be on the game at all. I will give this a try when I get the chance. Thanks for the idea, whether it is a fix or not I am further than I was....sort of....?

One thing I can tell you for sure is that I have run those scenes a hundred times on multiple machines and have no issues.  It is not possible for me to test with every possible mod in an attempt to make it compatible with them.  I don't have the time or interest.

13 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

One thing I can tell you for sure is that I have run those scenes a hundred times on multiple machines and have no issues.  It is not possible for me to test with every possible mod in an attempt to make it compatible with them.  I don't have the time or interest.

I have been doing this stuff long enough to know its almost always my fault.....?

Hmm, I think i found two incompatible mods. One is FHSF Enhanced, the other is Misc High Heels Sitting Height Fix. When i start a new game after FHSF installed, I got a CTD after 5 secs. So I deactivated FHSF and start a new game. Now I got a CTD when i try to get into Bannered Mare.

In the latest version was Sasha's original look that I prefer changed so that she looks like 10 years older or something? reason I ask is because I use to use the 63a Version & I swear she looked younger than how she appears in version 7d... I don't think it's the lighting or my enb, I could be wrong. Also I'm having a issue with only her eyebrows turning white in interiors.

Skyrim Special Edition 11_19_2020 4_54_35 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 11_19_2020 4_54_51 PM.png

11 hours ago, mistergiggles said:

I also use Ultimate combat and CGO alongside mias lair, and I haven't noticed any conflicts with those mods. Whipping works as intended as well.  

I would sure like to know what mod is causing this.  Ultimate Combat sure sounded like it might cause problems.

8 hours ago, A~Dark~Place said:

In the latest version was Sasha's original look that I prefer changed so that she looks like 10 years older or something? reason I ask is because I use to use the 63a Version & I swear she looked younger than how she appears in version 7d... I don't think it's the lighting or my enb, I could be wrong. Also I'm having a issue with only her eyebrows turning white in interiors.

Skyrim Special Edition 11_19_2020 4_54_35 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 11_19_2020 4_54_51 PM.png

She looks completely weird in your screen shot, nothing at all like what she does in my games.  Can you try putting MiasLair at the bottom of your load order and make sure nothing is overwriting her nif and dds files (0003254B).  Also, her skin color looks a bit dark and certainly does not have the bronze color in your image.

8 hours ago, hyperrobot said:

Hmm, I think i found two incompatible mods. One is FHSF Enhanced, the other is Misc High Heels Sitting Height Fix. When i start a new game after FHSF installed, I got a CTD after 5 secs. So I deactivated FHSF and start a new game. Now I got a CTD when i try to get into Bannered Mare.

We do put an asset in the bannered mare (the stranger), but it has never caused a CTD for anyone else.  I am guessing that you have some other issue there.  Can you load up your load order in xEdit and see if you have anything reported there.  Apply the filter to check for errors and conflict losers.

On 11/19/2020 at 12:06 AM, Vuulgar said:

I have been doing this stuff long enough to know its almost always my fault.....?

I would sure like to know what mod is causing problems for you.  These are all scenes where the dremora are all being controlled with a "Use Weapon" package.  Once the scene starts, there is no script running except at the end of a few where a small script advances the scene.  So, I am guessing that some mod is messing with the UseWeapon vanilla package.  If you load up your load order in xEdit and look for conflicts with the Skyrim.esm vanilla package section, that might shed a clue or two.

7 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I would sure like to know what mod is causing problems for you.  These are all scenes where the dremora are all being controlled with a "Use Weapon" package.  Once the scene starts, there is no script running except at the end of a few where a small script advances the scene.  So, I am guessing that some mod is messing with the UseWeapon vanilla package.  If you load up your load order in xEdit and look for conflicts with the Skyrim.esm vanilla package section, that might shed a clue or two.

I started an entirely new game leaving out Ultimate Combat and played through almost the whole Dark Possession quest no problem (I am at the rescue mission at the stories end) so I am thinking the person earlier was likely correct about UC. It really seemed to have something to do with power attacks while whipping although I havent tested that theory with any other mods with whipping yet. Dremora and corruption go together like Skyrim and mods, you are welcome to make a few more mods of the same type.....?