On 11/23/2020 at 9:49 PM, fishburger67 said:

That won't have any effect on whether or not the dialog option shows up.  The conditions required to train a follower are:

1.  You must be playing as a male.

2.  You must not be in the middle of Dark Possession (SexslDarkPhase global variable != 1)

3.  Main quest (MiaFindCaptives) must be complete.

4.  You don't have Niri or Vess with you.

5.  You have at least 1 non-sexslave female with you.

You can find out what these all are by

getglobalvalue SexSlDarkPhase

sqv SexSlTrainCompanions

Do these while you are down near Volkar

The male == 1 requirement was arbitrary on my part because I could not imagine a female wanting to beat another female.  If there are any girls that want this enabled, I will make the change when I get the time.

Hi,

as i like to play a futa character and its a female for the game, so it would be great if you can make it possible to make this possible for female characters too.

Big thanks,

Ash

Thanks for sharing this mod. Really enjoy Jenn as a follower, highly entertaining :)

I created my own custom version of her but I think you did a really good job with the default characters appearances.

Do we have permission to create addons requiring the original esp? I am considering expanding Jenn including body texture, alternative face, re-appropriated voice lines, etc.

1534244917_JennWinglow.jpg.9f70857432624293a20194b11e4295ea.jpg

23 hours ago, Netherworks said:

Thanks for sharing this mod. Really enjoy Jenn as a follower, highly entertaining :)

I created my own custom version of her but I think you did a really good job with the default characters appearances.

Do we have permission to create addons requiring the original esp? I am considering expanding Jenn including body texture, alternative face, re-appropriated voice lines, etc.

1534244917_JennWinglow.jpg.9f70857432624293a20194b11e4295ea.jpg

Absolutely.  I originally had it as a master file anyway.

I like my Jenny better, but this is all strictly a matter of taste.  But if you want to have a go at Sasha, I would appreciate that and would use what you produced myself.

Send me a link to your addon and I will post it on the mod page.

NP, whatever I wind up offering would probably be a fomod so people can pick and choose, especially appearance stuff. For Jenny and Sasha, I can just use a clever facegeom switch while keeping the string names identical in the nif file and that way there aren't any record changes to worry about in the .esp. I think they are pretty well balanced as followers.

Also, you have some dead properties on the quest "MiaFindButtPlug". MiaSoljDoorBlocker, MiaDirtMound01, MiaSoljunBolder2 are no longer on the script but haven't been cleared from the quest properties. It doesn't hurt anything and I know you know your stuff. I'm just used to reading Papyrus and I noticed because I do a lot of scripting, particularly with Nether's Follower Framework. I'm glad you hooked the custom voiced script fragments right into DialogueFollower, it's smart to keep it compatible that way (plus it would work seamlessly with Convenient Horses and EFF, etc).

Thanks for all the hard work.  Not sure what I’m doing wrong.  
1- I’ve played both ways, dark possession quest and not doing the training at the beginning.  I can’t get access to train followers.  

can I get some guidance from the professionals out there.  Thanks in advance 

edit: I got the dialogue after I left the dungeon when I quit the training.  I can only train one at a time though. 

edit2: I’d like to be able to train as a futa.  If anyone has a workaround please let me know.  

I was wondering if there were any "alternative" Andrew overhauls available? I love his voice, but his face doesn't match in my opinion (think he needs a bit more of a rugged, dark and brooding look!). I've tried creating a patch to modify him myself a little in the CK (I only have a basic knowledge) but he's ending up with a much lighter face to body, which I don't know how to fix (I've exported facegen). Thank you!

11 hours ago, LadyAneka said:

I was wondering if there were any "alternative" Andrew overhauls available? I love his voice, but his face doesn't match in my opinion (think he needs a bit more of a rugged, dark and brooding look!). I've tried creating a patch to modify him myself a little in the CK (I only have a basic knowledge) but he's ending up with a much lighter face to body, which I don't know how to fix (I've exported facegen). Thank you!

There is a mod on the Nexus that allows you to take the appearance of any follower and then apply it to any other follower.  It is an xEdit script and you end up the target NPC looking like the other one.  I have used it and it works.  Unfortunately, I can't remember the mods name.  

Exporting the facegen is fairly simple.  You just need to modify the esp file so it has the same facegen values (hair, eyes, brows, etc) as the exported nif.

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

There is a mod on the Nexus that allows you to take the appearance of any follower and then apply it to any other follower.  It is an xEdit script and you end up the target NPC looking like the other one.  I have used it and it works.  Unfortunately, I can't remember the mods name.  

Exporting the facegen is fairly simple.  You just need to modify the esp file so it has the same facegen values (hair, eyes, brows, etc) as the exported nif.

Thanks for the reply. I think I know the mod you mean, if it's the one that lets you take presets and apply them to any NPC. Otherwise, I'll have a look for it. 

As far as facegen goes, that's what I've been doing, and it's always worked for me with female NPCs - for some reason, male NPCs are getting a white face (makes a change from the black face bug I suppose!).

I must say, now that I'm through the opening quest I'm really enjoying Andrew. His lines and voice definitely make me horny! I wasn't such a fan of the opening quest, but that might be because it was designed with male players in mind (albeit ones playing a female character).

One more question though, is there any way to stop Andrew singing?! Or at least reduce the frequency? It's getting to the point that I'm avoiding riding places (I don't do fast travel) because it's annoying me now!

Also, do the MCM settings for the slavegirls affect his chatter as well? I'd like to reduce the comment  frequency (at least, the ones about the trees in Falkreath and how his father was thane - don't mind the sexually oriented ones) now I've heard most lines a hundred times or so.

9 hours ago, LadyAneka said:

One more question though, is there any way to stop Andrew singing?! Or at least reduce the frequency? It's getting to the point that I'm avoiding riding places (I don't do fast travel) because it's annoying me now!

Also, do the MCM settings for the slavegirls affect his chatter as well? I'd like to reduce the comment  frequency (at least, the ones about the trees in Falkreath and how his father was thane - don't mind the sexually oriented ones) now I've heard most lines a hundred times or so.

Dunno if he will be affected by the mcm but if not:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38670

you could use this mod. Its a reall Life saver for most of my followers.

14 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Dunno if he will be affected by the mcm but if not:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38670

you could use this mod. Its a reall Life saver for most of my followers.

Thanks for the mod suggestion Gukahn, I'd never heard of the mod and will give it a go. I've looked at all the idle chatter in the CK and there are quite a few lines I've never heard, so it's strange that the same lines keep firing ad nauseum.

On another note, is it possible to stop Andrew force-greeting while you're in conversation with NPCs? I get that he's your master and you're expected to obey (in fact, I'd love him to make more demands on me and more often!) but I've had a couple of quests screwed up because he launched the kissing scene while I was in conversation, terminating the conversation, and I've had to reload from a prior save. I've also had him demand sex once while in combat (or more precisely, just as combat started), which I had to force-stop using the Sexlab MCM to avoid being killed!

If you're looking to add anything to Andrew, I'd love him to demand, or you be able to offer him, anal sex. I sometimes choose anal animations, but it sounds a bit weird when he enthuses about how tight my character's pussy is! Although I have a number of animations that use animobjects (notably Billyy's) to be able to have some bondage sex, him demanding sex while locked in DD devices (especially blindfolded) would be fab, but then I guess you'd need to make the DD mods a requirement (I guess some bondage may be forthcoming - I'm only on level 5). I wish I knew more about scripting and the CK, then I could customise him to my tastes even more. As it is, he's already the best follower I've ever used, thank you very much for making him :)

PS - I've found a teeny, tiny bug - Andrew has two dialogue lines (one about never having visited the Pale before, and one about how Dawnstar is dreary) that fire in Hjaalmarch province rather than the Pale.

On 1/9/2021 at 2:04 PM, LadyAneka said:

I'll have to add that as an MCM option.

15 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I'll have to add that as an MCM option.

That would be fab, thank you very much. I assume that would also reduce the generic "male nord brute" chatter lines, rather than just the custom-voiced Andrew ones? I'd hate to lose Andrew's comments in favour of the generic ones.

8 hours ago, LadyAneka said:

That would be fab, thank you very much. I assume that would also reduce the generic "male nord brute" chatter lines, rather than just the custom-voiced Andrew ones? I'd hate to lose Andrew's comments in favour of the generic ones.

Not possible to reduce the vanilla comment lines except for EVERY vanilla dialog.  There is an ini setting that I forget to do that.

Okay what are the requirements for the training of new slaves option by Volkar to appear ? It's driving me insane, I've been at it for hours and still the only thing the guy can do is clean up bodies, I used this mod on old Skyrim years ago and I don't remember that being an issue.

I tried the shortened quest, the normal one, the SL version, the Flower Girls version, fresh New Games, different followers, checked at every step of the Main Quest, resetai/enable/disable... and no dice, so I'm just throwing the towel because I don't want to waste any more time on this shit, as great as I know this mod to be.

Any ideas ?

9 minutes ago, compLexjee said:

Okay what are the requirements for the training of new slaves option by Volkar to appear ? It's driving me insane, I've been at it for hours and still the only thing the guy can do is clean up bodies, I used this mod on old Skyrim years ago and I don't remember that being an issue.

I tried the shortened quest, the normal one, the SL version, the Flower Girls version, fresh New Games, different followers, checked at every step of the Main Quest, resetai/enable/disable... and no dice, so I'm just throwing the towel because I don't want to waste any more time on this shit, as great as I know this mod to be.

Any ideas ?

What gender are you playing as?

5 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

It's the other way 'round - you need to be playing a female character. The slave training bit when you get taught is one of the best parts IMHO

Huh... what ? I'm not talking about Dark Possession where he teaches you how to do stuff on one of your followers while you watch. I'm talking about the simple training of new female followers you bring him, done by yourself.

Back when I first played this you'd just bring him a female follower, he'd so some voodoo magic on them and you could get to work the same way you did with Mia during the Main Quest if you chose to spare her, but I can't get him to do anything other than clean bodies.