5 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Ran into a bad bug with the fraud doctor encounter. If im currently enslaved via Raider Pet, the aggressor will remove ALL devices i have after the animation ends, even ones they didnt equip themselves, which in turn cuts Raider Pet short & they all become hostile again.

Re-equipping them before im detected does nothing either, the collar coming off for even a second registers the enslavement as ended.

It's a compatibility issue not a bug.
Simply turn off SA approaches while a Raider Pet. You can set a hot key for that. ;)

And yes, when the collar is removed, by any means, it instantly ends that session of RP.

7 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Ran into a bad bug with the fraud doctor encounter. If im currently enslaved via Raider Pet, the aggressor will remove ALL devices i have after the animation ends, even ones they didnt equip themselves, which in turn cuts Raider Pet short & they all become hostile again.

Re-equipping them before im detected does nothing either, the collar coming off for even a second registers the enslavement as ended.

It's possible you can avoid it by setting Harassment's MCM to not strip (or equip) devices in the collar slot, or by setting the collars chance in Rogg's DD Items Manager to 0%.

But yes, when I was still using Raider Pet I simply disabled Harassment temporarily in MCM while captive. You'll have plenty of chances for sex anyway.

7 minutes ago, SirDuke said:

In addition to that, one might even use fully ai generated voice files.

I think they are done quite well...

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/30531-sexual-harassment-voice-sound/

The main problem I found with that is Harassment isn't designed for actual voiced dialogue, so all harassers get one common voice type. Men, women, super mutants... they all use the same set of voice files. As long as you only ever have human male approachers it works pretty well, assuming you can get past all of them sounding exactly the same. If you get approached by women or super mutants, the voice is decidedly less immersive than subtitled silence.

24 minutes ago, SirDuke said:

In addition to that, one might even use fully ai generated voice files.

I think they are done quite well...

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/30531-sexual-harassment-voice-sound/

It's much like the voice mod for Violate. It's 1 voice for everyone.

And just personal preference, I'd rather use silence as it's less jarring.

But, both work fine. 👍

If the Dominant/Submissive Change Amount in general of the MCM is greater than 0, I was hoping it would also respect Sex Attribute's setting for enabling/disabling dom and sub personality change (dom is a global variable in FPAttributes.esp with a FormID of xx00F442 and an EditorID of FPA_Setting_EnableDomPersonalityChange and sub is another Global Variable in FPAttributes.esp with a FormID of xx007A66 and an EditorID of FPA_Setting_EnablePersonalityChange)

Currently, it doesn't care if either of those variables is 1 or 0 (on or off), it will change the personality in that direction if the change amount is greater than 0 and the appropriate action is taken.

I'd do it myself, but it would require the CK to compile the scripts (haven't figured out command line compiling), and since I have the CK via steam, it will update if I try to launch it, and I don't want to launch it until I also update Fallout 4 (when F4SE gets an update)

Edited by ptmc2112
10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It's possible you can avoid it by setting Harassment's MCM to not strip (or equip) devices in the collar slot, or by setting the collars chance in Rogg's DD Items Manager to 0%.

But yes, when I was still using Raider Pet I simply disabled Harassment temporarily in MCM while captive. You'll have plenty of chances for sex anyway.

from what ive experienced so far, it dont happen as often as I like similar to skyrim's SD+ which is why I leave other mods active & adjust chances of stuff on dependin on what happens. just wasnt expecting one mod to remove devices i already had when its meant to be a victim scenario not a rescuer one. seems like a cheap way to escape DD stuff in general, even with Raider Pet not accounted for.

Edited by LesboIsBesto
8 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

from what ive experienced so far, it dont happen as often as I like similar to skyrim's SD+ which is why I leave other mods active & adjust chances of stuff on dependin on what happens. just wasnt expecting one mod to remove devices i already had when its meant to be a victim scenario not a rescuer one. seems like a cheap way to escape DD stuff in general, even with Raider Pet not accounted for.

possible fixes for Raider Pet collar

go into MCM - Sexual Harassment

General - at the very bottom blacklist for items to not be stripped (iirc slot 20 = biped 50 = neck which should be collars)

Devious Approaches - Chance for Unlock (set to 0 to not unlock devious devices).

these may help

2 hours ago, Eye Wish said:

F4z Ro D'oh did the trick for the dialogue options. So much better now, thanks! Is there any way to reduce the voice ( moans) volume?  It is much higher than all the other 

voices (moans) in game.

Moans from animations? Every animation pack (just about) supplies its own audio files and there are no amplitude normalization standards for that so each one ends up being a different volume, unfortunately. There have been repeated attempts to address it with omnibus patches that either ship volume-adjusted copies of the original sounds or completely replace them with different recordings. None of those efforts so far has persisted for long though, so eventually end up stale when animators release updates.

My actress is tied up with KFT - Kziitd Fetish Toolset 1.0 Beta 2.2 and is approached by my companion. The companion would have the keys with her. But nothing further happens after the dialogue. I suspect that KFT is not compatible yet, right?

PS: Even if my companion has the fetish key, she cannot unlock the restraints.

Edited by deathmorph

I may be stupid but mostly every time I'm about to enter a sex animation my player character can't move and I'm forced to reload. I've already tried reinstalling aaf a few times and it still won't work. On top of that I already got 2 animations to play earlier(getting groped before not being able to do anything after I was knocked to the gound and having cuffs and a gag put on me) The cuffs one was able to play all the way through without issue. I've got the debug thing here from AAF, but I don't really understand code speak so idk what's going on.

Screenshot 2024-04-30 180733.png

3 minutes ago, MoronMimiga said:

I may be stupid but mostly every time I'm about to enter a sex animation my player character can't move and I'm forced to reload. I've already tried reinstalling aaf a few times and it still won't work. On top of that I already got 2 animations to play earlier(getting groped before not being able to do anything after I was knocked to the gound and having cuffs and a gag put on me) The cuffs one was able to play all the way through without issue. I've got the debug thing here from AAF, but I don't really understand code speak so idk what's going on.

Screenshot 2024-04-30 180733.png

I should also mention I downgraded to before the newest fallout update

Question, if using this with a male PC, and the "female" option is checked in the MCM, and sex happens, what position is the PC placed in? Are they in the "female" position and taking it up the butt? or are they placed in the "male" position and "giving" it to the female harasser? Just curious as I read somewhere on the description page that a male PC can use the mod it would just be a "different".

Hi someone know how I can do to correctly install the mod of Sex Harresment and Sex Attributes, of TwistedTrebla, since there are times when the character gets stuck during the animations, and i want to know with what mods us have for make it works correctly...?

or.. just know whats mods are needed to make it work correctly in the version before the patch? because during and after the sex scenes the character gets stuck...
im using the previous version of the before the next gen patch..

and i installed the 2 harassment, and attributes and other mods for extre animation but idk why it still stuck.

image.png.2a2d6396e0374f24814d011ac98cb95f.png

this is the list of mods i have installed if someone know who of those are enter in conflict with the mod.. 

image.png.d90c9f8e4ee6d256b407e96c4033759a.pngimage.png.168fe70d00aeeb0c7a969136752e112a.pngimage.png.cf9ad48fc2760a0514d9b4ae19101414.pngimage.png.ccdf11054d601ca17d7caa09fd1c66d0.pngimage.png.a58ab773e1f67ba191d44b317f6b73b8.pngimage.png.8d7afb22fd3604294bcb0c8e982bb0a9.pngimage.png.9cabcf5be615e731ab07e13a0552bce1.pngimage.png.4c651cfd753d791854b17c93089196b7.png

4 hours ago, JessSlime996 said:

Hi someone know how I can do to correctly install the mod of Sex Harresment and Sex Attributes, of TwistedTrebla, since there are times when the character gets stuck during the animations, and i want to know with what mods us have for make it works correctly...?

or.. just know whats mods are needed to make it work correctly in the version before the patch? because during and after the sex scenes the character gets stuck...
im using the previous version of the before the next gen patch..

and i installed the 2 harassment, and attributes and other mods for extre animation but idk why it still stuck.

Is AAF working correctly?

Can you open the AAF interface and manually run animations?

I'm not seeing much in the way of animation packs in your loadout, so it's possible that AAF isn't finding any suitable animations. In fact, I only see two animation packs in your mod list: BP70 and Leito's

Did you follow The Fucking Manual for your AAF setup?

I noticed no approaches or slapping were happening anymore. Digging around a little, I found FPSH_SpecialScenarioInProgress to blame.

I highly suspect it happened when the Diamond City Hypno event failed on me. It triggered while I was sneaking outside Diamond city, before even having spoken to Piper for the first time. I selected the "abort now" when the statusCheck() prompt showed up, to not mess up vanilla-introduction scripts. Digging through the script in FPSH_HypnoDmndMain, I can't see a spot where FPSH_SpecialScenarioInProgress gets set back to 0 when it gets cancelled. But I never coded in Papyrus, so I might be missing something.

Setting that variable back to 0 manually instantly fixed everything.

Edited by CalamaBanana

I'm having some issues with the "collar master" quest(s). The collar master is an Operator in Nuka World. He sent my character to DC to service 5 people. Then I've been waiting for "master" for awhile now. I left DC and did a couple other side missions and came back. While waiting again, I was shocked and prompted to visit another collar master. So I went and it was another guy in the boxing gym by the North Church. He didn't give me the rules like the first guy did. I'm not sure what is going on. 

I'm about to remove the collar and say screw those guys. But those quests never leave my Pipboy?

Update: It was the same collar master as before. For some reason, the quest marker is put on strange locations. All good now. But why don't those completed quests clear from the pipboy data list?

Edited by 0tt3r82

I get in 90% sex aproches and all are the same people think my character is a hooker and and insulting her that she shouldn't walk around naked

but that character is dressed in custom armor so not naked at all. I guess something in the setup of the detecting the bodyslots isn't correct.

Can someone give me a hint how to setup the Sex approches correctly, because its really annoying to have the same stupid and not fitting the situation aproach all the time.

Stupid me, have skimpy keywords installed but no keywords added to the clothing

so it looks like my character was always considered to be nude.

Edited by Chlodwig
9 hours ago, 0tt3r82 said:

I'm having some issues with the "collar master" quest(s). The collar master is an Operator in Nuka World. He sent my character to DC to service 5 people. Then I've been waiting for "master" for awhile now. I left DC and did a couple other side missions and came back. While waiting again, I was shocked and prompted to visit another collar master. So I went and it was another guy in the boxing gym by the North Church. He didn't give me the rules like the first guy did. I'm not sure what is going on. 

I'm about to remove the collar and say screw those guys. But those quests never leave my Pipboy?

Update: It was the same collar master as before. For some reason, the quest marker is put on strange locations. All good now. But why don't those completed quests clear from the pipboy data list?

Because they are never truly completed.

You can always wind up with a new collar master