7 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

I'm only saying this as I think it's good to have correct grammar in the text of mods (as it can be distracting and spoil an otherwise excellent experience) but you do not use an apostrophe for a plural. If you're going to add dialogue could you avoid mistakes like that?

I'm talking about examples such as: idea's and mod's. The apostrophe indicates either a missing letter (can't) or possession (Galgat's additions)

*cough* (also - 'too', that should be 'to', and 'there' should have been 'their')

Please don't think I'm being a grammar nazi, I promise this is only to help with additions to an excellent series of mods.

I wish you were doing it, Thank you.  I have now lost interest

Uploaded 1.4.2

(Requires SexAttributes 2.3.0 or newer; Clean save not req when updating from 1.2.1 or higher)

- ADDED: Flirting NPCs may sometimes unknowingly say the word "sleep" in their dialogue! 
- If the player does not have hypno conditioning (doesn't have either "vulnerable to hypnosis" or "slave to hypnosis" perks), it'll be harmless, and the approach will go on normally. 
- But if the player is conditioned to the "sleep" trigger word, then they will immediately fall into trance. When this happens, you will get a message box, so you don't miss it. 
- If the player has enough willpower for it, they can snap out of trance, and regain control of themselves. Or they can decide the willpower is not worth it and just surrender to hypnosis, and agree to do as the NPC says - have sex! When giving in to hypnosis, and the NPC starts taking things too far (i.e. starts putting devious devices on the player) the player will not be able to say no to it (no plead option). But if they have enough willpower, they can resist and call off sex - will cost A LOT of willpower, however.
- If the player does not have enough willpower, they have no choice but to surrender to hypnosis, and go along with the NPC, doing everything they ask to do.
- The NPC is oblivious to the fact that player is hypnotized. All they think is the player just likes to have sex and so is agreeing to everything. So their dialogue is unchanged.
- ADDED: Added more pick up lines for flirt approaches that will be picked randomly. This has no effect on the dialogue outcomes. Just adds more variety.
- CHANGED: All approaches will now look if the player or the approaching NPC has AAF_ActorBlocked or AAF_ActorBusy keywords. If so, the approach will be aborted.
- CHANGED: All approaches have extra checks for NPC or player's combat state. Approaches should abort more reliably during combat
- FIXED: Fixed a bug where player sometimes didn't have the plead option for flirt

Thanks for the update! I had somehow reset the hypno conditioning when I updated the mod. Now it's back to zero. I could keep using the Debug section to force Hypno approaches, but is there another way, via console commands, to get back to high hypno conditioning?

1 minute ago, Tanglin said:

Thanks for the update! I had somehow reset the hypno conditioning when I updated the mod. Now it's back to zero. I could keep using the Debug section to force Hypno approaches, but is there another way, via console commands, to get back to high hypno conditioning?

in console, try typing:
help fpsh_value 3

One of them should be something like fpsh_value_hypnolevel

then in console type:
set fpsh_value_hypnolevel to 50

or whatever value you want :) 

If you do this, you may get a funny behavior where on the next periodic tick, the hypno value changes (due to decay) and you get flashed with the "you are now vulnerable to hypnosis!" message box. The perk may also not update until the next tick (which usually happens every 15 in-game min - or you could just wait or sleep 1 hour). But after that, things should resume and proceed as normally

Just now, twistedtrebla said:

in console, try typing:
help fpsh_value 3

One of them should be something like fpsh_value_hypnolevel

then in console type:
set fpsh_value_hypnolevel to 50

or whatever value you want :) 

Thanks! Would doing this automatically give me the appropriate Perks?

hello twistedtrebla

just a small request due to an inconsistency in your mod

when we are approached by a woman there is an inconsistency in the text because the text is for a woman to a man and not from a woman to a woman.

1316424500_Fallout42020-04-2112-27.thumb.png.4aded1dbae4a81d6c9438815c79bdb03.png1833372970_Fallout42020-04-2112-26.thumb.png.58552e997fd8ae092e9ec374df6f494f.png

we should add a dialogue for woman to woman

cordially

26 minutes ago, hkheung said:

we should add a dialogue for woman to woman

Or perhaps define more gender neutral phrases.

"Please, You don't seem like the type of person who would do that to a helpless woman. Could you please let me go?"

"I need your attention now. Anal, Oral, whatever. Just do the best you know how to do."

Anyway, I deactivate the harassment of women, lol.

Those changes can be done by you with a translator. I do it (although what I do is translate into Spanish for personal use). By the way, I laughed a lot with the romantic compliments and the quote about the Behemoth. ?

Hi there

Thank you for the great mod!

everything works fine for me but I noticed no matter the settings in the MCM menu, my character only got equipped with max 3 devices. namely collar gag and handcuffs.  with these three on, other approacher will continue try to re-equip the same three pieces.  any ideas?

22 hours ago, JBpy said:

Or perhaps define more gender neutral phrases.

"Please, You don't seem like the type of person who would do that to a helpless woman. Could you please let me go?"

"I need your attention now. Anal, Oral, whatever. Just do the best you know how to do."

Anyway, I deactivate the harassment of women, lol.

Those changes can be done by you with a translator. I do it (although what I do is translate into Spanish for personal use). By the way, I laughed a lot with the romantic compliments and the quote about the Behemoth. ?

Hello JBpy

Indeed you are right, I could do it. But it should be done every time this mod will be updated and I think it would be easier for the author of the mod to either add a dialog ff or to replace and put a more neutral dialog .

On 4/22/2020 at 4:12 AM, hkheung said:

Hello JBpy

Indeed you are right, I could do it. But it should be done every time this mod will be updated and I think it would be easier for the author of the mod to either add a dialog ff or to replace and put a more neutral dialog .

I may do it, if I get bored and have time. But considering I never play male player, or are interested in being harassed by females, it's highly unlikely :P . Not anytime soon

Uploaded v1.5.0
Clean save not required

- NEW: DD approach. A dedicated approach scenario that only happens if the player is wearing any devious devices or Real Handuffs (cuffs & collar). Requires either Devious Devices or Real Handcuffs, or both. If you dont have either the approach will not happen.
- Has a default 20% chance to happen if the player is wearing any device. (Can be changed in MCM)
- The chance to occur increases to 100% if the player is wearing too many devices and above the "vulnerable" threshold. Uses the existing "DD vulnerability score" mechanic
- There are 6 possible outcomes for the approach: 
- 1) NPC unlocks all devices for free, how nice! I guess the Commonwealth isn't too bad after all 
- 2) NPC unlocks all devices for caps (cost changeable in MCM). By default it's 300 caps
- 3) NPC unlocks all devices for sex. Since the player is selling herself for this option, this will be considered a rape, for Sex Attributes purposes. But if the player is submissive, this will not count as rape. 
- 4) NPC takes player by force and rapes, and after sex unlocks all devices from player. (I guess they felt a little guilty afterwards?) 
- 5) NPC takes player by force and rapes, and walks away. 
- 6) NPC takes player by force and rapes, and puts on even more devices after sex!
- Options 4 - 6 are considered "forceful NPCs", and the chance for a "forceful" outcome can be configured in MCM. You can even set this to 0, if you dont like NPCs taking advantage of helpless players - lame!
- The forceful chance starts at 5% by default for wearing any device.
- Chance increases by additional 10% if the player is above the "vulnerable" threshold, and by 20% if above the "helpless" threshold
- Chance increases by additional 20% if the player is also naked
- Chance further increases by additional 20% if the player is naked AND has Slave Tattoos on. This requires Tattoo After Rape mod. If the mod is not installed, then it cannot detect player having tattoos so there will be no additional chance increased from having a tattoo.
- That means if the player is helpless, naked, and has slave tattos on, the chance for forceful outcome is 65%. All these chance numbers can be changed in MCM
- For the forceful outcomes, the player will have 3 options: submit, plead, or resist. These are the same options as sex approach. Submit makes the player more submissive. It's considered rape for non submissives, but not rape for submissives. Plead is free, but low chance to succeed. Resist has a default 50% chance to succeed, but costs willpower. The player's intoxication level, submissive orientation, and being a slut/desperate for sex will increase the resist willpower cost.
- If a non-forceful outcome is rolled, the NPC has about even chance to unlock for free, or ask for caps, or ask for sex. When NPC asks for sex in return, the player can accept or reject. Both options will always be available and will not cost any willpower.
- The dialogue slightly changes if the player is wearing a gag. When wearing a gag, there's about 25% chance that the otherwise helpful NPC cannot understand the player and walks away. But forceful NPCs dont care what the player has to say, and will try to take the player by force. So wearing a gag lowers the overall likelihood that you will get the device unlocked.
- NEW: Luck (SPECIAL) modifier. The player's Luck can now influences your success/failure chances. You can now roleplay an unlucky character who just always seems to find herself in bad situations! Can be disabled in MCM
- If you have high luck (more than 5), each extra point of luck after 5 will give you up to 2% increased chance to succeed on beneficial things, like resisting, pleading, indimidating, while also giving you up to 2% decreased chance on harmful things, like NPC choosing more devious outcomes. On the other hand, if you have low luck (less than 5), each extra point of luck below 5 will give you 2% decreased chance for beneficial things, and 2% increased chance for harmful things.
- How much % increase you gain per luck can be changed in MCM. Can range from 0.5 to 4. It's 2 by default.
- Note that the increase is additive, but it's also "up to". The Luck's influence is more pronounced when the chance is around 50%, but diminishes as it gets closer to 0% or 100%. 
- For instance, if resisting has 50% chance to succeed, and the player has 10 luck, the player will receive +10% success chance, so the final resist chance will be 60%. But for something else that has 90% chance to succeed, the extra benefit will be diminished, so the final chance may be something like 94%.
- CHANGED: Sex approach can no longer happen if player is wearing DD. Will now only happen if player is naked or has high sex reputation. 

I'm not sure if someone asked thie already as well as if it's even possible, but is it compatible where your person is the rapist? Not the other way around?

If not, i was curious if there is a mod that has it where you are the rapist? Having trouble finding stuff on all this.

Also curious if there is a video on this? Wanted to see if the animations looked rapey or consensual.

Gotta say, I do enjoy the way that this mod develops; not just the actual mechanics but the layered improvements and complexity.

You don't just add a shed load of extras with no real connection to each other, you're developing the interactions in great ways. Thank you very much for your continued support and efforts :)

7 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

I may do it, if I get bored and have time. But considering I never play male player, or are interested in being harassed by females, it's highly unlikely :P . Not anytime soon

Thanks for the reply I hope you can do it one day

however i have another question:

I just updated your mod from version 1.42 to 1.50

how do you know that your mod has updated correctly?

does an info appear when we update?

if yes, i have a problem !!!
if not, could you add during the next update a message which says that the mod was updated correctly?

cordially

I love this mod. but I have one thing to ask. I saw the changelog that the custom races doesn't be an eligible npcs. But, Can you reconsider about it? Simple Eligible npc option for custom races I mean. I've got some custom races mod and It'll be great If this mod can be used with it.

After a drink of the fan my character gets stumbled on the floor get undressed but the fan walks out from there and my toon stays there forever, any adressing?

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
TrueStormsFO4.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
HUDFramework.esm
SettlementKeywords.esm
AAF.esm
XDI.esm
FAR.esl
RSE_II_Resources.esm
NPCScaling.esm
SimSettlements.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
NorasSecret.esl
Homemaker.esm
AAFTurnTheLightON.esl
BbaronxScriptLibrary.esm
More NPCs Sandbox Expansion.esl
SimSettlements_Patch_Nukaworld.esl
Corpse Collision.esl
HoloDisplay.esl
AAFThemes.esl
INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
LooksMenu.esp
KSHairdos.esp
EoW_MakeupColors.esp
HairVariations_YoungAtHeart.esp
ImmersiveVendors.esp
Wasteland Workshop Streetlights.esp
dcc-dialog-helm.esp
WOTC.esp
LootableCars.esp
PlayerComments.esp
PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
BetterItemSorting.esp
More Armor Slots - All Dlc.esp
FQ_NoMoreLODFlicker_AIO.esp
SuperMutantRedux.esp
BetterItemSorting-AID.esp
BetterItemSorting-MISC.esp
def_inv_scrap_en.esp
BetterItemSorting-APPAREL.esp
BetterItemSorting-JUNK.esp
BetterItemSorting-WEAPONS.esp
CookingStationsProduceFood.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
Fr4nssonsLightTweaks.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
PD_VisualReload.esp
Immersive Waiting.esp
mr Loot Logic and Reduction.esp
UpgradableClothing.esp
Raider Children.esp
Farm.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
Workshop_Planters.esp
CBBE.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarborExtraRads.esp
TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp
SettlementMenuManager.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
AstinsSkinsOverride.esp
256StandaloneHairColors.esp
Natasha_Face_Texture.esp
Crimsomrider's 1950s Feminine Outfits.esp
CraftableAmmo.esp
CraftableAmmo_plus.esp
BetterNightVision.esp
DarkerNights.esp
DarkerNightsDetection.esp
NightDress.esp
Lacy Underwear.esp
fog.esp
Femshepping_WastelandPinup.esp
zWGirlClothSimply.esp
Sporty Underwear.esp
LongerPowerLines3x.esp
OutfitSwitcher.esp
RepairSanctuary.esp
Passthrough.esp
SleeplessNights.esp
FlirtyCommonwealth.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
Wasteland Heroines Replacer All in One_1.0.0.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
AdvBubbleTurretSet-Real.esp
OCDecorator.esp
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
CumNWealth.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
FemsheppingsMegaSurgeryCenterRenovated.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
SSEX.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
ZaZOut4.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
Jewelries.esp
Craftable Adhesives.esp
Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
Lots More Facial Hair.esp
Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
Child Outfits Vanilla Standalone.esp
SimSettlementChildrenSupport.esp
DiverseChildren.esp
Orphans.esp
MergedChildModsWithExtras.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
WET.esp
four_play.esp
CHKFlora.esp
dinoshelf.esp
dinoshelf_extra_ammo.esp
VtawWardrobe2.esp
VtawWardrobe1.esp
VtawJumpsuit.esp
VtawWidowmaker.esp
le666piercings.esp
BasementLiving.esp
HN66Fo4_EarringsV1.esp
Beggar_Whore.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
Locksmith.esp
CWSS Redux.esp
RSE_II_CSA.esp
AdvancedNeeds2.esp
WaterAnywhere.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp
DansesWearableHolotags_v01-2.esp
Eli_Sleeveless Outfits.esp
WastelandCannibals.esp
SuperMutantClothes.esp
RadcureCannibal.esp
PIP-Pad.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
CustomCamera.esp
CompanionStatus.esp
Northland Diggers New.esp
DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp
CraftingTools.esp
AdvPortableTurretSet-Real.esp
AdvPortableTurretSet-Real-Extension.esp
Portable_Workshop_Enhanced.esp
SKKSettlementAttackSystem.esp
Homemaker - Bunker Disabler.esp
TNR Shoulder Lamp.esp
TNR Shoulder Lamp - Settings.esp
RSE_II_AbductionsAddonPack.esp
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
Siles - ModernMagazineShelf - All in One.esp
Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
AkaInvisibleFurniture.esp
PIP-Pad_LMCC.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
FO4HHS_AAF.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
LooksMirror.esp
Custom Moans.esp
SettleObjExpandPack.esp
FactoryAddOn.esp
Capture the Wasteland.esp
Nora's Secret.esp
BNPA_NAVI Armor.esp
Fusion Core Charging.esp
BodyTriangleEnhancer.esp
WorkshopPlus.esp
CombatStripLite.esp
GetDirty.esp
SMH.esp
VerticalConduits.esp
Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture.esp
AES_Renovated Furniture.esp
IncreasedSettlerPopulation50.esp
greedy doctors.esp
SleepingWithTheEnemy.esp
WorkingSinksAndToilets.esp
WhippedAndBranded.esp
SlaveTattoos.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
Zaz Particles.esp
WorkoutThroughTheFallout.esp
SettlementGarageSale.esp
SimSettlementsDiverseVisitors.esp
FPAttributes.esp
FP_SexualHarassment.esp
Lockpicking_Maniacs.esp
Devious Devices Blindfold Effect Remover.esp
Children Extended.esp
Children's Beds.esp
Child Posters.esp
SchoolDeskObject.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
indarello_animations.esp
RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
RSE_II_ReproductiveSystemEffects.esp
Building Materials Dispenser.esp
Reanimator.esp
BloodpackCraftBE.esp
Flashy_PlayerFarming.esp
FactionMaintenance.esp
ManufacturingExtended.esp
ManufacturingExtendedFH.esp
OppaiMilkPasties.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
VtawWardrobe4.esp
TatsAfterRape.esp
SleepOrSave.esp
Smoke-able Cigars.esp
Campsite.esp
Campsite-Full-Sleep.esp
NoCameraCollision.esp
Another Components Crafting Mod.esp
PlayerCommentsCWSSPatch.esp
AdvancedNeeds2_Patch_CWSS.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
InsElevator.esp
SalvageBeacons.esp
AutoDoors.esp
SettleObjExpandPack-AutoDoorsPatch.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
RSE_II_RandomShenanigans.esp
VtawWardrobe5.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
MoreEnemies.esp
FPE_BabyAddons.esp
FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
Farm_CP_ScrapEverything_UE.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
Beautiful Female Settlers v. 2.0 - BS Compatible - VMSR - NGR.esp
BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp
Killable Children.esp
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm

2 hours ago, magnusx said:

After a drink of the fan my character gets stumbled on the floor get undressed but the fan walks out from there and my toon stays there forever, any adressing?

Sexual Harassment  only tells AAF to start an animation and has nothing to do with the undressing or redressing of actor's this is all done by AAF.

You can try pressing the End key to stop the animation( this should work outside of AAF scene editor but also try it when you have the editor open(just press the homeKey to open it)). Dose this only happen with this event or dose it happen with other sex animations? AAF can take some time to redress/undress/start scenes if you have a lot of script heavy mods in the back ground.

35 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Sexual Harassment  only tells AAF to start an animation and has nothing to do with the undressing or redressing of actor's this is all done by AAF.

You can try pressing the End key to stop the animation( this should work outside of AAF scene editor but also try it when you have the editor open(just press the homeKey to open it)). Dose this only happen with this event or dose it happen with other sex animations? AAF can take some time to redress/undress/start scenes if you have a lot of script heavy mods in the back ground.

U re right, I tested other mods and had the same behaviour, was the erection fix tht was causing somekind of interference, tyvm

2 hours ago, Kanutten said:

I don't think hypno rape, should give trauma or count as rape since the pc are hypnoticed to want it, same with flirt aproaches if the pc doesn't protests against the devices.

The reasoning is that the player may be hypnotized to want it at that moment, but after the act is done and the hypnosis fades, the player realizes theyve been manipulated and used. 
If the player is a slut or is horny and a part of them enjoyed it, well the slut perk and high arousal gives you some protection from how much self esteem you lose from rape, so it’s “lesser” of a rape, if you will. But i dont think anyone, slut or horny, would be 100% ok being manipulated and their body used like that ?