16 minutes ago, Wario555 said:

How do you reverse the Deathclaw mutation after episode 2? The walkthrough only says how to progress it

i think you can reverse it up to episode 5(there's some dialogs that can point you where to go, w/o quest marker), but reversing mutation for this episodes wasn't a point from the beginning, as you have many chances to just go and not continue. And I don't really see the point of reversing DC mutation, as it compatible with ant and wolf mutations, and in case if you don't want to see it at all, you can always disable visible mutations in mcm

20 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

i think you can reverse it up to episode 5(there's some dialogs that can point you where to go, w/o quest marker), but reversing mutation for this episodes wasn't a point from the beginning, as you have many chances to just go and not continue. And I don't really see the point of reversing DC mutation, as it compatible with ant and wolf mutations, and in case if you don't want to see it at all, you can always disable visible mutations in mcm

I was pointed to the mutated deathclaw in that cave but he doesnt do anything. I have no interest in taking over the world with deathclaws, I wanna end the questline and get rid of mutations.

6 minutes ago, Wario555 said:

I was pointed to the mutated deathclaw in that cave but he doesnt do anything. I have no interest in taking over the world with deathclaws, I wanna end the questline and get rid of mutations.

I can't speak for this part as i have not tested it, plus there were not much people who actually were willing to get rid of mutation.

you can type this in console

player.NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationTypeY" 2
player.cios xx033f57 ;change xx on SOB load order id

it will not remove the quest progress of course, but it will remove the mutation from affecting any other mutations(you probably will still save some extra stuff like high jump/night vision/etc, but you can just disable and not use it)

Hi Everyone! im running this one just starting at deathclaws quest, everything fine so far just a thing, im rn pregnant, but when fking the body switches to my regular naked one instead the preggy till ends, then switches to preg1 again... is that normal or is something wrong? am i missing something or maybe conflicts with other mods? o.O

30 minutes ago, maverickdoe said:

but when fking the body switches to my regular naked one instead the preggy till ends, then switches to preg1 again... is that normal or is something wrong?

it's normal, that's engine limitation to make pregnancy mod working properly

57 minutes ago, maverickdoe said:

Hi Everyone! im running this one just starting at deathclaws quest, everything fine so far just a thing, im rn pregnant, but when fking the body switches to my regular naked one instead the preggy till ends, then switches to preg1 again... is that normal or is something wrong? am i missing something or maybe conflicts with other mods? o.O

Unfortunately that is normal. The code to have sex strips all outfits with the 'body' check, and the pregnancy-belly is in the FalloutNV Universe an outfit with the 'upperbody' check. This is, because in FNV, during scriptrunning modmakers can't see the difference between normal outfits (with upperbody check) and the specific nude-outfit-with-pregnancy-belly.

Basically there are 2 body-types in FNV for adults. Male and Female, and everything else that covers it (and has the upperbody-check) is just an outfit. FNV forces  to only wear 1 upperbody at most.

7 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Unfortunately that is normal. The code to have sex strips all outfits with the 'body' check, and the pregnancy-belly is in the FalloutNV Universe an outfit with the 'upperbody' check. This is, because in FNV, during scriptrunning modmakers can't see the difference between normal outfits (with upperbody check) and the specific nude-outfit-with-pregnancy-belly.

Basically there are 2 body-types in FNV for adults. Male and Female, and everything else that covers it (and has the upperbody-check) is just an outfit. FNV forces  to only wear 1 upperbody at most.

oh ok thn, i almost rathed read that couse means i didnt made anything wrong xD; i tried several SO mods years ago and im amazed to notice how they get better n better, im replaying nv thse days and checking some again, there are really great works over here, so i just want to say thanks to all those modders/testers/helpers who made em possible, the only thing some of em would need are voices at dialogues and nobody could tell if it is a mod or default vainilla content xD

Hi again, im on episode 2, riverside... im getting issues with keeping low the suspect level ^^!!, i can talk to the sheriff and the girls but not the militia as supposed i have to, i mean i can talk to them but no related dialog chance x it, it seems... there is any particular militia named npc who have to be or something o.O?
----------------------------------
Nevermind, i was being retard, the option was there after all lol

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to check back to this mod and see its still updating.

Wanted to ask if there are any plans of adding the stuff the original created planned for those being

• Female fertility tribe episode
  • Alien episode
  • Star Wars Parody
  • Radscorpion cave
22 hours ago, doopdoo said:

Nice to check back to this mod and see its still updating.

Wanted to ask if there are any plans of adding the stuff the original created planned for those being

• Female fertility tribe episode
  • Alien episode
  • Star Wars Parody
  • Radscorpion cave

There is a plan to change the Supermutant stuff, but it doesn't have a high priority

Alien and Starwars I don't know what those plans were.

Radscorpion was scraped , because there are no Sex animations for radscorpions.

44 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

There is a plan to change the Supermutant stuff, but it doesn't have a high priority

Alien and Starwars I don't know what those plans were.

Radscorpion was scraped , because there are no Sex animations for radscorpions.

Oh thats a shame, any plans of new stuff in that case?

And what kinda changes for the muties, only that they sell you off or something else?

9 hours ago, doopdoo said:

Oh thats a shame, any plans of new stuff in that case?

And what kinda changes for the muties, only that they sell you off or something else?

For the supermutants I have an entire story arch branching all kinds of other species together, including mutations, but it is a big undertaking, and priority right now is in improving and adding more story to the deathclaw section.

Neutron is the only real programmer right now, and unless we get more programming capacity, I can't ask him to work on more than 1 project at the same time.

Just a quick question, I haven't installed the most recent breeder.esp yet(just saw it got updated) and my version was downloaded on the 14th or 15th of this month. However I think this might be a persistent thing. I tried to visit the Dorado Substation and it was empty. I did run the Mr. House story to just before the battle of hoover dam. Will that break it?

1 hour ago, Oracle of Change said:

Just a quick question, I haven't installed the most recent breeder.esp yet(just saw it got updated) and my version was downloaded on the 14th or 15th of this month. However I think this might be a persistent thing. I tried to visit the Dorado Substation and it was empty. I did run the Mr. House story to just before the battle of hoover dam. Will that break it?

I remember hiding all stuff for public versions, so it's impossible to actually see stuff before the quest lets you, it's should be fine then

11 hours ago, chloerainxx said:

Is there a way to disable pregnancy?

Sexout Breeder without breeding would just be Sexout I guess.

On a serious note. The different episodes depend highly on the player character going from (un)willing participant into mutated mother of a lot of animals.
The only exception at the moment is the supermutant episode, and that is because we ran out of mutation and story ideas.

So I've gotten all the way to

Spoiler

the El Dorado Substation part where you "Look for Adam" with Eve, but when I get grenaded whilst trying to leave I just fall down to the ground as a NCR Power Armor Trooper stands over me. When I try messing around, a "Captain Sherwood" comes in and attacks, but other than that I'm stuck in the cutscene.

Is there a way to fix this, or is it just bugged beyond saving at this point?

EDIT: I also tried to give Samantha the mutation at pretty much every stage of the questline up to that, but she's always said one line then ended the conversation immediately after. When is the option meant to come up?

Edited by Timebomber427
Another question without doubleposting
2 hours ago, Timebomber427 said:
Spoiler

bstation part where you "Look for Adam" with Eve, but when I get grenaded whilst trying to leave I just fall down to the ground as a NCR Power Armor Trooper stands over me. When I try messing around, a "Captain Sherwood" comes in and attacks, but other than that I'm stuck in the cutscene.

Is there a way to fix this, or is it just bugged beyond saving at this point?

Never saw this happen in public build, unless you have a really old version of SOB, so I can't say much about it. You can try to load from a save file before and try again, if it will not work again, then i need to see a debug log after you got softlocked

2 hours ago, Timebomber427 said:

EDIT: I also tried to give Samantha the mutation at pretty much every stage of the questline up to that, but she's always said one line then ended the conversation immediately after. When is the option meant to come up?

After talking with Sam you need to talk to either Titus or any Incola/Praetorian, don't remember in which order, but they both will be required anyway. Also you'll not be able to mutate Sam after a certain point of the storyline, probably i'll add this feature later, so players who missed it will still be okay to do so

12 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Never saw this happen in public build, unless you have a really old version of SOB, so I can't say much about it. You can try to load from a save file before and try again, if it will not work again, then i need to see a debug log after you got softlocked

A long time ago (pre- @dborg2 and @Neutron_rus time there were stuck cut scenes with the Drive through (coyote episode)  and it was basically something happened during/before the animation series kicked off that caused it. Interrupted it.  If I remember correctly.  go back well before any scenes to a clean save without any possibility of a scene being called and when that scenes is going to happen, remove your hand from the keyboard and / or mouse. Let it play out then once done resume. It hasn't happened in YEARS that I have heard of ... but.. doing this helped me when I was testing that episode many years ago.  (back when  the Deathclaw episode was just a cave and escaping..) Worth a try. If that doesn't do it... I agree there will need to be a debug to help. Fortunately.. (or Unfortunately) you can replicated it reliably enough. Hope that helps. I have been so long from playing any FNV much less using this mod (mostly testing )  that I am extremely rusty :P

I've been having a really odd issue with New Vegas, and I've narrowed it down to Breeder - for some reason, with Breeder active, my game begins to start having issues loading textures and models, my Pip-Boy icons start rendering as blank squares, and scripts don't run in dialogue, so shops don't work, for instance. Basically the whole game stops working, and it's definitely Breeder doing it. I've tried every combination of things, including no less than 5 versions of NVSE, from 5.1b4 to xNVSE 6.12, and it still happens. Halp?

ScreenShot0.bmp

1 hour ago, pokepika01 said:

I've been having a really odd issue with New Vegas, and I've narrowed it down to Breeder - for some reason, with Breeder active, my game begins to start having issues loading textures and models, my Pip-Boy icons start rendering as blank squares, and scripts don't run in dialogue, so shops don't work, for instance. Basically the whole game stops working, and it's definitely Breeder doing it. I've tried every combination of things, including no less than 5 versions of NVSE, from 5.1b4 to xNVSE 6.12, and it still happens. Halp?

ScreenShot0.bmp 23.73 MB · 0 downloads

Do you use the 4GB patch or did update the falloutNV.exe to handle more than 2GB memory?

Hey

I dont know whether its from one of the unfinished parts of the mod

but I'm having someone called Dr Green who has two security guards chasing me

and trying to talk to me but when he does theres nothing I can say to him.

What do

Hatoc