Yeah, I have the 4GB patch.

Ā 

I figured it out - FNV Mod Limit Fix solved my problem. I should have figured - I've heard of this bug before, and I have ~150-ish plugins, I just forgot about it since I've never hit it before. FNV Mod Limit Fix seems to have solved it.

Edited by pokepika01

Hiya, been loving the added features but I appear to be stuck at ..

Ā 

Spoiler

Thomas Hildern, he appears, is a creep, knocks my character out? And then.... nothing happens. The screen goes black and if I spam the movement keys I can see the room, I can even talk to him - he does not have anything to say. Not sure if I'm even supposed to break out of the fade to black or not.

Ā 

14 hours ago, L9veless said:

Hiya, been loving the added features but I appear to be stuck at ..

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

Thomas Hildern, he appears, is a creep, knocks my character out? And then.... nothing happens. The screen goes black and if I spam the movement keys I can see the room, I can even talk to him - he does not have anything to say. Not sure if I'm even supposed to break out of the fade to black or not.

Ā 

Could you please go back to the save before the Hildern Scene. It might be a stuck token issue, or something else.

If not it is a new bug that needs fixing.

13 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Could you please go back to the save before the Hildern Scene. It might be a stuck token issue, or something else.

If not it is a new bug that needs fixing.

Sure did try, multiple times in fact. As far back as leaving theĀ 

Spoiler

new home.

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

When you say:Ā ---3A: '''' --> SexoutCommonResources --> Extra Companions and Clothing. Select all

Ā 

Do you mean on the MCM? I don't have that option. I have the 20210605 version.

Ā 

Everything is mostly fine I just seem to have some wierdness with textrues going on. Not all of them just some. AndĀ one missing mesh for some.Ā abomination outside of a cave.

Ā 

Should the breeder resources be loaded after everything else? I just used the recommended vortex settings.

Edited by dechurch
18 minutes ago, dechurch said:

When you say:Ā ---3A: '''' --> SexoutCommonResources --> Extra Companions and Clothing. Select all

Ā 

I removed this options and menu from SCR, now they'reĀ enabled by default
Ā 

Ā 

20 minutes ago, dechurch said:

Everything is mostly fine I just seem to have some wierdness with textrues going on. Not all of them just some. AndĀ one missing mesh for some.Ā abomination outside of a cave.

be sure that you have latest version ofĀ resources for breeder and that you have an "archive invalidation" turned on

28 minutes ago, dechurch said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Should the breeder resources be loaded after everything else? I just used the recommended vortex settings.

Sorry. I need to update that.. The 3a-step is now fully automated at every loading of saves and new games.

Ā 

The Breeder-data should be loaded after SCR/ Resources / Pregnancy

OK, not sure what the cause is, but after going into the DeathClaw Cave I have suddenly become unable to have sex. Not sure why as I was able to do so before entering, even with a deathclaw. The only oddity before entering the cave is that the sex scene with the ambus took way longer thanĀ the time I had set for Sexout scenes to play. Then I enter the cave and it's like all sex is disabled. Doing the quest further the other girls can do it, had Lucy distract the guard, but it messes up when it gets to me. Uploading the Debug Dump form a save just before entering the cave, to the ambus, to the cave and trying to have sex with the guards and Sam. All I can see for sure is the following error

SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid, code: 1

But none of the fixes I found on the site so far seem to work for me.Ā 

SexoutBreeder-BDEE-Debug-Dump--2021-6-27--11-31-4.txt

Ā 

Also, I have a few things in my inventory labeled "Legacy:" Like an animation with a number in brackets and a token of some kindĀ 

Ā 

Edit With Follow-up: Looked around and found this thread:Ā Here

But the first solution just ended with my character and the deathclaw standing opposite each other with the spunk bars in the top right corner. Unable to move or do anything. The later I couldn't get to work, just kept getting Error Line 1 or something like that when I typed in "call fnSexoutActorUnlock 14" so not sure if I was justĀ not doingĀ it right.Ā 

Second thing is that I tried to do another part of the quest, the coyote one, and same thing happened. The gang showed up to run the train on my character and after the first guy, the others did nothing.Ā 

Again, any help would be much appreciated. This is literally my all time fave mod on this site, really would love to be able to play it again!

Follow-up number 2: Started a new character and started in the mojave. It works, so there is soothing in myĀ save file that's causing it. Gonna try a few different things, but would REALLY rather not have to start all over again as I have sunk a lot of time into this save.Ā 

Edited by wolfmanjoe4

OK, Don't mean to spam the thread hear or anything, but I have a issue unrelated to the other bug. Started a new save and just started doing the deathclaw section right off the bat. Working wonderfully. Only issue so far is that the black deathclaw in the caves refuses to run off after sexing my character. I go up to him after finishing the quest and having the guard run up and submit to me, unlock his door, let him out, not sure if he is suppose to approach me or something but he doesn't so I walk up to him, initiate the sex and then I get the horns and he just stands there. If I remember rights fromĀ an earlier playthrough, I am suppose to get a prompt about the new mutation, I don't get that either, but the new Alpha DOSE show up so there is that.Ā 

I can continue on no problem, the new Alpha takes me to riverside as per usual. Just wondering if I was doing something wrong there.Ā 

Edit: The Geckos that Sara fucks disappearsĀ after she is done with them as well, not allowing me to have any fun with them. They appear to fuck her and then vanish, using Enable and Moveto player has no effect.

Edited by wolfmanjoe4
New Bug found

atm I dont have the log but I did try to mess around with a few things on the hildern black out because im getting the same problem as others(Update its not crashing to desktop he just sits there doing nothing).I tried to turn off the KOs, turning off visible mutations incase it was some bad interaction with it as well as changing my characters undress options but so far no luck since it seems like it does not even go into the animation if thats what the black out is for but I dont get anything to occur beyond saying the line and blacking out.(Small note not sure if it does help but I do know it plays undress or redress audio ques for me once the screen goes black like a actor has changed outfits)

Edited by qazw88

I am checking now but I do think I tried to use the check box to clear the ones on the player in the mod menu setting is there any other way to clear the tokens then if that setting is not clearing them?(Sudo side note was I did notice a lot of random animations occurring beyond the point that the mods obviously been less completed for example sara giving birth while the sleep animation is playing and for some reason she was going into a animation for the ncr that are hung up on crosses when you first go to nipton. just small animations like that occurring and it could be something to do with sam as another option for creating hanging tokens honestly like that she is a companion for the mod but she was a nightmare trying to get through some parts without ctd especially with riverside)

Ā 

(Update1:I think you are 100% correct with that trying to preform a animation with a incola just made us stand there the last sexout animations I know that were working was for laying the eggs and the 1-2 animations you had with titus for his offspring. Currently going to try to go further back and see if I can find a point where animations still work and any chance the knock out animations from the tank thing or the explosive in the sub station could also be bugged? I think 100% my model did not fall down just the camera for the sub station when you get captured and not sure on the tank knock out.)

Edited by qazw88
20 minutes ago, qazw88 said:

I am checking now but I do think I tried to use the check box to clear the ones on the player in the mod menu setting is there any other way to clear the tokens then if that setting is not clearing them?(Sudo side note was I did notice a lot of random animations occurring beyond the point that the mods obviously been less completed for example sara giving birth while the sleep animation is playing and for some reason she was going into a animation for the ncr that are hung up on crosses when you first go to nipton. just small animations like that occurring and it could be something to do with sam as another option for creating hanging tokens honestly like that she is a companion for the mod but she was a nightmare trying to get through some parts without ctd especially with riverside)

Ā 

(Update1:I think you are 100% correct with that trying to preform a animation with a incola just made us stand there the last sexout animations I know that were working was for laying the eggs and the 1-2 animations you had with titus for his offspring. Currently going to try to go further back and see if I can find a point where animations still work and any chance the knock out animations from the tank thing or the explosive in the sub station could also be bugged? I think 100% my model did not fall down just the camera for the sub station when you get captured and not sure on the tank knock out.)

unfortunately the moment tokens get stuck/animations stop happening is completely random.

Ā 

For all above, best trick is to go to a save just prior to the moment the last animation did work and continue from there.

It is a very annoying quirk in the Fallout New Vegas engine with either hitting script- or animation limits. either way usually the last 'successful animation' wasn't actually succesful but broke, aborting the script as well and leaving the stuck tokens.

Ā 

This is also why CASM is highly suggested and also it's highly suggested to immediately quit the game, restart and go to the prior save, when you notice the first animation misbehaving. (Giving Birth and Going to Sleep are also animations)

33 minutes ago, qazw88 said:

I do think I tried to use the check box to clear the ones on the player in the mod menu setting is there any other way to clear the tokens then if that setting is not clearing them?

for player it have 50/50 chance to work, restart the game before tryingĀ though,Ā if it didn't worked out, the only easy way to solve it is to load an older save file, and be sure to restart the game, as memory leak from previous time will make the tokens to stuck again
Ā 

sara giving birth while the sleep animation

i don't know if sexout actually can trigger animations like this, but if so, it's really strange then. Also it's not related to SOB, but to sexout or sopreg
Ā 

she was going into a animation for the ncr that are hung up on crosses when you first go to nipton. just small animations like that occurring and it could be something to do with sam as another option for creating hanging tokens

Ā there's no hung tokens in that section, it's more like a hung marker where any npc can use it, seems like some other mods is manipulating npcs packages and says them to do this(same thing goes to the 2nd problem)

Ā 

some parts without ctd

be sure to have NVAC, sexout have a lot of animations that will cause ctd if you don't have NVAC

Edited by Neutron_rus
44 minutes ago, qazw88 said:

any chance the knock out animations from the tank thing or the explosive in the sub station could also be bugged? I think 100% my model did not fall down just the camera for the sub station when you get captured and not sure on the tank knock out.

this should to work just fine, as it was made w/o using sexout api, but it's anyway not a good thing to have stuck sexout tokens here, as you'll be need to have sexout scenes in the future, that obviously will not beĀ working

37 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

unfortunately the moment tokens get stuck/animations stop happening is completely random.

Ā 

For all above, best trick is to go to a save just prior to the moment the last animation did work and continue from there.

It is a very annoying quirk in the Fallout New Vegas engine with either hitting script- or animation limits. either way usually the last 'successful animation' wasn't actually succesful but broke, aborting the script as well and leaving the stuck tokens.

Ā 

This is also why CASM is highly suggested and also it's highly suggested to immediately quit the game, restart and go to the prior save, when you notice the first animation misbehaving. (Giving Birth and Going to Sleep are also animations)

That makes sense I do have CASM installed so I can jump back to it on a whim not to mention I am still quick save happy because of how much I crash(I think the base NX might be where that is occurring from since its throwing back a incompatible during query error in vortex). Now that I think about it the last animation that could have broken it for me was mutating sam when I told her to stay in novac. Her model did not follow me instead moving the incola to her for the scene and then I thought it finished but it could have errored out only did it for the lvl 1 mutation for her though since I wanted to progress the main quest line more instead first. It seems like animations are working for me after I cleared nipton after the your home part so im going to progress from there and see.

Ā 

(Update1: seems to still freeze at that scene so might need to go back further and ps here is a debug log now from this most recent one)

SexoutBreeder-BDEE-Debug-Dump--2021-6-29--1-47-15.txt

Edited by qazw88

So my problem was fixed thanks to the discord but wanted to share what it was with the forums as well just to hope someone sees this and has the ability to solve their own problem before needing to ask for help.

Ā 

I was having a problem with hildern not playing the animation and just sitting there.(Most likely you could replace that with any forced scene or actors if the animations were not occurring correctly and no crash to desktop just no scene or progression).In the discord there was a few things I had already tried and narrowed it down with help to 3 possible fixes to the scene errors.

Ā 

1.XNVSE the first posts download link is broken or is at the least buggy and I think it was the one I was running before getting help. So the FIX could have been going into the forum section more and looking for the latest version people had shared. Once you download the file you can skip the source files just the dll you need then you want to move it into your Fallout New Vegas/Data/NVSE/Plugins folder and drop just the dll file into that location for a correct instillation of XNVSE. Make sure if you have any other attempts to install it or other things to also clear it out so that the working install is the only install of XNVSE.(XNVSE V19 is the most recent one as of 6/29/21 which the first post does not even have a link to without going into the forum section and looking at msgs)

Ā 

2.Its the simplest one that could have been the cause for it was stuck tokens for SOB. The most I can say for this is try out animations and if they work then great the scene might be bugged or the tokens could stick afterwords. if you do find stuck tokens preventing a scene then try to either use the player token clear in the Mod menu or revert to a previous save and replay up to that part if the animations were working on the save you loaded but not for that scene. Mostly try around with when you clear the tokens for my particular case it worked after clearing tokens after a convo before the scene swap into the convo leading to the stuck scene.

Ā 

3.Finally the least likely but could hold merit maybe to solving the problem was installing Sexout Drugging since the scene seemed to hint to that occuring so not sure if that could have been the problems solution as well.(Note it was just for that one scene since it seemed to be a drugging scene with the MC passing out that made me think to install this)

Ā 

Overall solution 1 and 2 were more the reasons to post this to the forums so if anyone is having the same problem then if it can help solve it for even 1 other person it can work towards helping the devs of such a great mod for a masterpiece of a game.

• 2 weeks later...

So I decided to run the Deathclaw quest line again from the beginning.

Spoiler

I've gotten to the power substation part where the door explodes and you get captured, again. The explosions goes off, one power armored person comes in, but the other person (a female if I remember correctly) never shows up.

I've tried reloading at several different locations. Running a player.setstageĀ and settingĀ it to 25 makes her show up, but they just attack you over and over, you never actually get captured. The only error messages I'm getting are from Spunk, but its always throwing errors. Anyone have this happen?