7 hours ago, jayce113 said:

So I decided to take a short break from the Deathclaw story before redoing it and gave the ant colony a try. A lot of fun. BUT, somewhere during all the eggs and hatching, my ant drone "mate" disappeared. AND now I need to "talk" to him because we are sealed in the cave now. Can you perchance PM me the Ref ID for the Ant Drone Mate so I can see if I can respawn his droneness? I'd appreciate it. :)

Id strongly advise you to get CASM or some other automatic save manager for your game while using SOB. This way you can return to a time before a lost NPC or other glitch and not have to wait for id and other stuff.

I actually do have CASM, but I was distracted and the drone disappeared a while back and that save got overwritten. 

Thanks for the info, I was able to get my "mate" back. Also just a spelling thing, but when you are fertilizing an egg to mutate, instead of the word fluids, it says fulids. :)

9 hours ago, jayce113 said:

I actually do have CASM, but I was distracted and the drone disappeared a while back and that save got overwritten. 

Thanks for the info, I was able to get my "mate" back. Also just a spelling thing, but when you are fertilizing an egg to mutate, instead of the word fluids, it says fulids. :)

good that you are using CASM . It is sad that you lost your proper save to return to but thanks for following up and letting us (and other readers) know that you have used CASM for your game. It can help many people.

There are a multinational group of individuals that work on this mod. Many that aren't native English speakers combined with many many long hours working into the night/day so there will be various spelling/grammar errors. Depending on the time frame and projects being worked in these minor issues might take some time to get around to being fixed.

13 hours ago, jayce113 said:

If you find more spelling errors (or weird sentences), feel free to PM me. So I can collect these and fix them in the next big release.. (no plans for that yet)

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

that's animation related bug, NVAC can help you with most of this type of crashes

Worked, thanks.

Btw how do I get rid of the 'Heavy /w Larve' suit? I timeskipped two weeks, mutation went away, my char gave birth to bloatfly larvas, but the bodysuit is still unequipable, even if i timeskip again

34 minutes ago, Wario555 said:

Btw how do I get rid of the 'Heavy /w Larve' suit? I timeskipped two weeks, mutation went away, my char gave birth to bloatfly larvas, but the bodysuit is still unequipable, even if i timeskip again

it's supposed to go away automatically, but if not, try to disable and enable visual mutations in mcm, if still will not help, then i need a debug log

Just now, Neutron_rus said:

it's supposed to go away automatically, but if not, try to disable and enable visual mutations in mcm, if still will not help, then i need a debug log

My MCM is inaccessible since a conflicting menu mod made it broken even if I reinstall it.

18 minutes ago, Wario555 said:

The wings of the mutation didn't go away either, but the game allowed me to unequip them.

you can also try to type this in console

set "xx033355".ForceRefresh to 1 ;where xx, sob id from load order 
or this, if you have JohnnyGuitar plugin
set A5MutationFrameQuest.ForceRefresh to 1

26 minutes ago, Wario555 said:

My MCM is inaccessible since a conflicting menu mod made it broken even if I reinstall it.

this is actually really bad, as w/o a debug log, i can't properly know what's wrong

5 minutes ago, Wario555 said:

I installed this https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34902 and the MCM stopped showing up and said there is an error, and if I reinstall it the game crashes on startup

reinstall mcm, as it seems like overwritten your ui files
also install oHUD and UIO to make your UI mods more compatible with each other
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57174https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44757

anyway, messing with UI files is pretty bad idea, if you have no idea what you're doing

57 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

reinstall mcm, as it seems like overwritten your ui files
also install oHUD and UIO to make your UI mods more compatible with each other
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57174https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44757

anyway, messing with UI files is pretty bad idea, if you have no idea what you're doing

Hey, that worked! Thanks!

Here is the debug dump. I loaded a file right after exiting bloatfly cave, skipped about 8 days ahead, lost mutation and gave birth to larva. Wings didnt go away but become equippable. Bodysuit stayed, cant unequip.

SexoutBreeder-BDEE-Debug-Dump--2021-4-29--3-46-22.txt

13 minutes ago, Wario555 said:

Here is the debug dump. I loaded a file right after exiting bloatfly cave, skipped about 8 days ahead, lost mutation and gave birth to larva. Wings didnt go away but become equippable. Bodysuit stayed, cant unequip.

For some reason the whole code have worked and all variables is set as they should but the mutation have not reset. So I have 2 solutions for you, first one is a small patch that will properly trigger the script now, and second one is a set of console command
SexoutBreeder.esp
or
player.NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationTypeY" 1
player.cios xx033F57 ;where xx is SOB hexadecimal id from load order

i have not tested the patch, so if something will go wrong, just say. Also you will not be able to see bloatfly mutation items in your inventory after the patch, as it suppose to be

4 hours ago, BessyDragon said:

I have a ScreenShot0.bmpScreenShot1.bmpproblem with Deathclaw mutation+Ant. I removed Ant mutations but they still visible on character.

strange that you got dc mutation twice, so type this in console
player.NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationTypeB" 0
player.NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationLevelB" 0
player.NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationTypeC" 0
player.NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationLevelC" 0

after turn off and on visible mutations

Hello there!

I'm sorry if this has already been answered. I've searched the thread and walkthroughs but can't seem to find the answer.

In what way has the deathclaw questline been expanded? Does the plot move onwards from Nipton?

Very exiting end impressive if quests in any way has been added :D

1 hour ago, Beornwahl said:

I'm sorry if this has already been answered. I've searched the thread and walkthroughs but can't seem to find the answer.

Second post https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96032-sexout-breeder/?do=findComment&comment=2183573

1 hour ago, Beornwahl said:

In what way has the deathclaw questline been expanded? Does the plot move onwards from Nipton?

it's not expanded towards any location much, but you probably better to see it for yourself to avoid major spoilers

I tried the McDonalds farm quest again and got a result I hadn't seen before.  After I birthed the first calf in prison, I was taken to the stud to get knocked up again, the told I could stay out of the cell as long as I did my chores.  I wanted to do the chores correctly to see where the story would go, but no matter what I do I get told I failed.  Is it even possible to finish the chores?  Is the only finished ending escaping at this point, or is there an option to cooperate will the farmer and reach a quest ending?

23 minutes ago, justbob2 said:

I tried the McDonalds farm quest again and got a result I hadn't seen before.

it's the oldest and most broken quest in SOB, that i newer wanted to rework, fix, or even playtest properly. The only ending i know is the escape one, but i remember that you can come back after and sell calves

38 minutes ago, justbob2 said:

Is it even possible to finish the chores?

it was possible, but you probably broke the code somehow, that is actually really easy to do, due to how old that code is, expect sexout calls as i have updated it for sure. It also can be a time related thing looking at the walkthrough