9 hours ago, suaowilliam said:

CASM:  https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45652

It's almost a must have, since New Vegas's auto save is a mess. 

Yet I think it's too complicated and causes some burden to your game after playing a while.

I would recommend using pushthewinbutton's Simple Saves: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62181

It's much simple and lighter, simply make an autosave every 5-15 minutes. And it's not going to effect the system performance like CASM did.

Also, there's lStewieAl's Simple Saves (NVSE): https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/67248

Never use this one, but the author seemed legit (viva la vegas mod list recommended his mod multiple times, so I recon)

But most important thing is: saves a lot manually! Sexout is notorious for actors sink into the ground and disappeared, and it get worse for complicated mod like Sexout Breeder.

So keep saving when you feels like you're going to proceed with some sex scenes in this mod. 

So lets be clear.. what you are saying is that you should save your game quite often.. am I correct :P lol

Spoiler

Nice job on giving a lot of options ..

sorry guys, i know that Super mutant tribe in alpha state, but in 1st and 2nd party, do i have to do anything?

I talk to supermutants but they don't interact with me with any speech, a pregnant girl appears but nothing new comes up either, I have no idea how to get her arrested or enslaved

12 hours ago, mcdyn said:

sorry guys, i know that Super mutant tribe in alpha state, but in 1st and 2nd party, do i have to do anything?

I talk to supermutants but they don't interact with me with any speech, a pregnant girl appears but nothing new comes up either, I have no idea how to get her arrested or enslaved

If at both parties you take too much drugs, after second party you will wake up in the pen and there is a bit of extra stuff, where you can either give in, or try to dig a way out, but that is basicallly it.

Like always I have plans to for this. My idea being to make the supermutant episode the start of the bighorner episode, where the supermutants (once submitted enough) sell you to the bighorn rancher, but on a realistic scale, without help from programmers and others, it will never be implemented.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Sky18+ said:

Turns out I was missing the pregnancy data file.  Is there a way to talk with your deathclaw offspring?

More Deathclaw offspring have no dialogs unless we made them deliberately.

Animals/robots don't have default dialogs.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, RegretfulChoices said:

How long is the bloatfly questline?

While you do get some temporary perks when you leave the cave, there is no additional content.

8 hours ago, Severan12 said:

Why the fuck is the installation for this mod so extensive. How much shit do you need to get fucked by a deathclaw

If you want to have sex with a deathclaw, you can install SexoutSexKey, walk up to a deathclaw and press 'X'.

If you want a lot of story, quests, new NPCs and basically overhauling entire regions of the map, it requires a lot more.

Most of the resources used in the mod come from SexoutNG, SexoutCommon Resources and SexoutPregnancy. And SexoutSpunk is used for the 'spunk' calculations.

I know that SexoutCommonResources is annoying to install, but that is what the 'western world' wants, with their copyright protection laws. Since it uses resources of others, the others have a say in how the resources are obtained.

*Tip Install SMMP and SexoutCommonResources, SexoutPregnancy and all mods on Loverslab-site that are in the SexoutCommonResources list are added, so that you only need to add the Nexus-site mods

32 minutes ago, Vrel said:

Having an odd issue where the women in the deathclaw promontory have invisible bodies, but their heads and hands are visible. Meshes and textures are in the SRC fold, so IDK what I am doing wrong. Any help?

did you install maternity clothes? (and the test of the SCR-tutorial)

After riverside takeover while trying to make a bunch of eggs, I am getting an "actor invalid" error when I try to have sex with a deathclaw. It says something about the actor being in use. Cleaning the sexout tokens in the breeder menu in MCM didn't seem to help. I tried cleaning and reloading and also cleaning and restarting the game. Any help? Any console command I can do to clear that or force validity?

8 hours ago, dborg2 said:

did you install maternity clothes? (and the test of the SCR-tutorial)

I think so? The instructions are kind of opaque to me and I am new to this wort of modding (normally I am used to ESP and ESM files handling the workload)

2 hours ago, Vrel said:

After riverside takeover while trying to make a bunch of eggs, I am getting an "actor invalid" error when I try to have sex with a deathclaw. It says something about the actor being in use. Cleaning the sexout tokens in the breeder menu in MCM didn't seem to help. I tried cleaning and reloading and also cleaning and restarting the game. Any help? Any console command I can do to clear that or force validity?

Console commands can only help you a little. Best option for stuck tokens is going back to a save prior to the last successful sexual encounter.

Which is also why I suggest having mods like CASM https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45652  (For autonomous saving) (or any other mod that does automatic saving)

2 hours ago, Vrel said:

I think so? The instructions are kind of opaque to me and I am new to this wort of modding (normally I am used to ESP and ESM files handling the workload)

Did you follow this guide? (install as much as possible)

This guide has been around since 2013 and has helped countless people setup SCR properly. It has been edited dozens of times to help make it clear and as concise as possible. ( the part to create an FMOD isn't necessary anymore. Just right click and send the created folder to a compressed folder and then let Vortex or MO2. No need to use FOMM anymore by the way.

If you run into problems with the guide... do like you should and post those questions on that thread. That is what that thread is for. There are many people that can respond and help clarify which ever step you are having problems with.

Unfortunately, due to the way SCR is created, there is no way to make that process any simpler. SCR was created to contain a record of all those mods so that you don't waste load order slots on them.  For many FNV is quite unstable over 100~125 mods.  This was done to help with that issue.  There are ways that this can be fixed.... however, you wouldn't be able to have all those other mods you want so badly. ;)

19 hours ago, chains123 said:

this mod tells me that im using the 2018 version of common resources and i should atleast use the 2019 version but im actually using the 2020 version and have installed all other mods meshes textures and sounds without the ESPs

I'm planning on simplyfying the loose files in the SexoutCommonResources and SexoutPregnancy thread, as well as a new release of SexoutPregnancy made by Neutron_rus

I hope you don't mind waiting a day or 2 to get the last issues out.