1 hour ago, KodePain2000 said:

I've been trying to mutate my companions but the console commands don't seem to work can someone help I'm kinda new to this type of stuff and have little idea what I'm doing

be sure to write correct letters, it can be any size(capital or not), but it still should be the right letter
for exaple, most common error is here NX_SetEVFl, last letter is L, not 1, NX_SetEVFL or nx_setevfl also will work
";" everthing after this sign(including the sign itself) can be skipped, as it's just a description
and in case of load order id, you get get the mod load order id from any mod manage you have and change "xx" with hexadecimal number your mod manager gave you

5 hours ago, KodePain2000 said:

I tried using as you said but it still didn't work on veronica I tried making her a death law mutant but nothing happened

then i need to know every your step and command you typing while trying to add a mutation

5 hours ago, KodePain2000 said:

I'm also having an issue where I'm stuck pregnant and it won't induce birth

this is not SOB related thing, but Sexout Pregnancy one, you probably wearing tight clothes, and tight clothes will prevent you from giving birth

11 hours ago, KodePain2000 said:

I just clicked on veronica and typed NX_setevfl with the corresponding number like I said I'm fairly new to modding and don't know much about most of how this works

you need to click on npc(name should appear on top of the screen), type nx_set... commands and after type cios command with coresponding for you needs id
only cios command will apply set commands to npc

OK, so I THINK I'm in the realm of the newer content for the Deathclaw quests. I'm on Revenge. A couple of things I noticed:

Spoiler

1. I've been changed from black to green textures on the mutation except for the hands which remain black.

2. I cannot for the bloody life of me figure out what I need to do to "Wake up Eve." Hint? Also, Adam doesn't "sneak" very well lol.

Any help/hints are appreciated. Keep up the awesome work!

3 hours ago, jayce113 said:

2. I cannot for the bloody life of me figure out what I need to do to "Wake up Eve." Hint?

something breaks the forced dialog, try to update the esp file from the download page and load from the save file before the eve's cell, as i have tweaked the chance of correct triggering of the dialog

On 4/12/2021 at 3:24 PM, Neutron_rus said:

something breaks the forced dialog, try to update the esp file from the download page and load from the save file before the eve's cell, as i have tweaked the chance of correct triggering of the dialog

So I grabbed the new esp, installed it and start back from breaking into the power plant. Now I'm getting stuck at the first dialog with the Colonel. He injects me, I click my response, black out, and the scene won't change. I tried a load where I was at Eve and I still only get a "Talk to Eve" prompt. The conversation glitch has happened before on the other esp file, but only at the last encounter with the Colonel, we'd "get it on" and then black out and no scene change.  When the first scene hits, debug throws:

"An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result. (Failed to approximate script line)

File: FalloutNV.esm Offset: 0x0000 Command:Let"

1 hour ago, jayce113 said:

"An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result. (Failed to approximate script line)

File: FalloutNV.esm Offset: 0x0000 Command:Let"

I have never seen this error before, plus it's related to the main game file for some reason... After some googling, i think, it's related to old xNVSE (6.0.0 - 6.0.2) and/or some mod and/or custom race mod, but i can't say for sure
As for everything else, scripts is breaking and it's most likely happens because of the mentioned error print

50 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

I have never seen this error before, plus it's related to the main game file for some reason... After some googling, i think, it's related to old xNVSE (6.0.0 - 6.0.2) and/or some mod and/or custom race mod, but i can't say for sure
As for everything else, scripts is breaking and it's most likely happens because of the mentioned error print

I'll dig around a bit and disable everything except what I need for this mod to see if anything clears it up. I'll let you know what happens.

15 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Alright so, I fixed that error message. It was a ZAZ animation pack causing it.

Spoiler

Now I can get through the first 2 interactions with the Colonel, but the the second sex scene one has a tendency to hang after sex. Screen goes black, and its like it is about to change scene, but you just keep a black screen and can move around a little bit, I think you are in the sex scene room, but it never switches scenes. No error msg on debug. I've also tried sever different ways/combinations of chat dialogs as an fyi. Eve still only has the "Talk with Eve" choice that doesn't trigger waking her up unless there is a hidden switch someplace for waking her up. Just thought you'd like to know.

but it never switches scenes.

create a debug log at this moment 

unless there is a hidden switch someplace for waking her up

trigger of it is inside the cell, so if you have saved inside of it before the update, trigger would be broken already

most likely you still have something that messing the code up

ZAZ animation pack

i hope that you have not deleted the whole pack and only disabled the esp file, as whole ZAZ with animations is already included in Sexout, so if you delete ZAZ via mod manager, you'll just delete all ZAZ animations from Sexout as well

4 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

create a debug log at this moment 

trigger of it is inside the cell, so if you have saved inside of it before the update, trigger would be broken already

most likely you still have something that messing the code up

i hope that you have not deleted the whole pack and only disabled the esp file, as whole ZAZ with animations is already included in Sexout, so if you delete ZAZ via mod manager, you'll just delete all ZAZ animations from Sexout as well

Hitting the "Create Debug Log" closes my game and gives me this:

Starting debug dump to file: SexoutBreeder-BDEE-Debug-Dump--2021-4-14--22-37-8.txt
SOB BDE Ver: 0.9.82
SOB BDE Build: 090421
Sexout Version: 98 Beta: 2
SCR Version: 20200306.0
Preg Version: 20210320.0
NVSE Version: 6.0.8
NX Version: 18
JIP LN NVSE Version: 56.1

I'm not sure if it is suppose to close the game out or not.

I didn't delete the ZAZ pack just disabled it.

6 minutes ago, jayce113 said:

Hitting the "Create Debug Log" closes my game and gives me this:

Starting debug dump to file: SexoutBreeder-BDEE-Debug-Dump--2021-4-14--22-37-8.txt
SOB BDE Ver: 0.9.82
SOB BDE Build: 090421
Sexout Version: 98 Beta: 2
SCR Version: 20200306.0
Preg Version: 20210320.0
NVSE Version: 6.0.8
NX Version: 18
JIP LN NVSE Version: 56.1

I'm not sure if it is suppose to close the game out or not.

I didn't delete the ZAZ pack just disabled it.

you're the second person who have a crash on NVAC version check, i have no idea why people are having this problem, and i don't know what to do with it
most likely some newest nvse plugins is messing up the old plugins, as the only thing that i keep updating myself is nvse itself and jip

1 hour ago, Neutron_rus said:

@jayce113, try this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/70364 and send me the log file that it will create, after you can disable it

Ran the log program, fixed a couple of things that popped up. Will test it tomorrow to see what happens.  This is what I got after fixing a couple of things:

Known DLL plugins:
NVSE - New Vegas Script Extender: 6.0b8 - OK
JIP LN NVSE: 56.10 - OK
JohnnyGuitar NVSE: 3.71 - OK
NVTF - New Vegas Tick Fix: 9.00 - OK
UIO - UI Organizer: 2.09 - OK
lStewieAl's Tweaks: not found
New Vegas Reloaded: not found
Mod Limit Fix: loaded
NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash: loaded
Heap Replacer: not found
Console Paste Support: not found
Enhanced Camera: loaded
Zoomer Remover: not found
DiaMoveNVSE: not found
Improved Lighting Shaders: not found
OneTweak: not found
Book Menu Restored: not found

SUCCESS: FalloutNV.exe is 4 Gb aware!

Fallout.ini WARNING: bUseThreadedAI=1 is a recommended setting.

Fallout.ini INFO: If you are experiencing occasional freezes, try lowering iNumHWThreads in FalloutCustom.ini to 2.

WARNING: Vortex - BSA Redirection.bsa was found on disk, but not included in SArchiveList in Fallout.ini. This may break asset overriding by mods. Enable Archive Invalidation in Vortex.

OPTIONAL: Your OGG Vorbis libraries are outdated. The newer versions may fix some issues. Try different versions, results may vary https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61265

The OGG Vorbis one, I grabbed the most recent one on the site so I'm not sure why it doesn't like it. 

OK, just tried to run the Breeder debug again and it still wants to CTD when chosen. The above (2 up) is a list from the "FNV Diagnostics" program. Eve still doesn't trigger a wake up scene. I've tried from inside the terminal right before you go out the doors to the tent city. If you have any ideas I'm all ears. BUT I think what I'm going to do is, clean out all of the mods I have that aren't pertinent to Sexout Breeder and run the whole Deathclaw story from a new creation. I love the story so I don't mind giving that a try. The ant queen one is fun too, except if you spawn too many ants, some end up being enemies due to "having too many followers".  I won't be able to run a new game until the weekend unfortunately, so I'll keep you apprised on how that goes. But as I said above, if you have any ideas feel free to let me know. Cheers!

OK, I'm restarting from scratch and this is the first thing that pops up when I'm starting the game for the first time:

Error in script 16033356 (A5MutationFrameQuestScript) in mod SecoutBreeder.esp

For Each expression failed to return a value

Source is a base form (must be a reference)

Operator <- failed to evaluate to a valid result

Script line approximation: ar_InsertRange ##rTempFormList <- A4A11SexoutSLOutfitList##

(error wrapped in ##'s)

Where rTempFormList=uninitialized form (0)

File: SexoutBreeder.esp Offset: 0x14DC Command: ar _InsertRange

2 hours ago, jayce113 said:

OK, I'm restarting from scratch and this is the first thing that pops up when I'm starting the game for the first time:

For Each expression failed to return a value

Source is a base form (must be a reference)

Operator <- failed to evaluate to a valid result

Script line approximation: ar_InsertRange ##rTempFormList <- A4A11SexoutSLOutfitList##

(error wrapped in ##'s)

Where rTempFormList=uninitialized form (0)

File: SexoutBreeder.esp Offset: 0x14DC Command: ar _InsertRange

i found this, strange that it's not wotking now, but okay i'll fix it, also this part of code is nothing to worry about

also after updating nvac and nvtf, i started to get crashes on nvac version check, so seems like this check doesn't work now

34 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

i found this, strange that it's not wotking now, but okay i'll fix it, also this part of code is nothing to worry about

also after updating nvac and nvtf, i started to get crashes on nvac version check, so seems like this check doesn't work now

Well with a game this old, I'm not surprised if updates happen very infrequently or are not really proofed a lot. Probably a smaller community of feedback now.

So I decided to take a short break from the Deathclaw story before redoing it and gave the ant colony a try. A lot of fun. BUT, somewhere during all the eggs and hatching, my ant drone "mate" disappeared. AND now I need to "talk" to him because we are sealed in the cave now. Can you perchance PM me the Ref ID for the Ant Drone Mate so I can see if I can respawn his droneness? I'd appreciate it. :)