19 hours ago, chains123 said:

this mod tells me that im using the 2018 version of common resources and i should atleast use the 2019 version but im actually using the 2020 version and have installed all other mods meshes textures and sounds without the ESPs

this mod actually doesn't care about version of SCR and can even work with old 2013-2015 versions of it. So it's probably something else saying that, like SCR itself

you can ingnore the message mostly, it'll not affect the mod much

• 1 month later...

So has anyone on either side come up with a fix so we can play the Fertile Breeder addons with this, yet? The TTW ones sound really cool, but I`d hate to lose Fenris. He`s my PC's favorite Alpha.

It`d also be nice if Odin(?), the deathclaw under the bridge, could find a home to start a pack with the PC and/or followers/slaves. But that`s just a pipe dream for maybe "some day".    EDIT: Oops, I think he`s from Fertile breeder. Sorry.

6 hours ago, rcy68 said:

So has anyone on either side come up with a fix so we can play the Fertile Breeder addons with this, yet? The TTW ones sound really cool, but I`d hate to lose Fenris. He`s my PC's favorite Alpha.

It`d also be nice if Odin(?), the deathclaw under the bridge, could find a home to start a pack with the PC and/or followers/slaves. But that`s just a pipe dream for maybe "some day".    EDIT: Oops, I think he`s from Fertile breeder. Sorry.

There is an inbuild compatibility, so that Fertile Breeder NPC's and animals aren't attacked when you go through the episodes of SexoutBreeder, but we don't have character interactions between each other's mods.

6 hours ago, dborg2 said:

There is an inbuild compatibility, so that Fertile Breeder NPC's and animals aren't attacked when you go through the episodes of SexoutBreeder, but we don't have character interactions between each other's mods.

So they won`t break each other? With all the FB addons? It killed me not installing this because FB has TTW stuff, so I went with it instead. Although I`m gonna have to fast-track getting to the Zeta story to get my breeding fix, I think. A tiny little SOB addon in/around Megaton to trigger the Breeder mutation would be nice. Maybe come across a chick from out West getting plowed by molerats, or something.

It`s a shame the two haven`t merged into Super Breeder mod. The PC becomes the Breeder Queen, ruling over all Breeders with a velvet glove over an iron fist. An alternate Breeder ending would be sweet. When you tell the NCR General to F off with all the robots at your back, there`s also deathclaws and cazadors. And you also inform him all NCR females will be staying with you, whether they like it or not. Spoils of War. Then it`s off claim all the Legion slaves. And then Vegas, to turn all the whores into Breeders. Ah, pipe dreams, how you torment me so.

Well, off to download this. I`ll be optimistic. I REALLY want Fenris. And the bloatfly cave. I like the mutation. I`ve never managed to get the ant storyline to work, but more powerful computer may help. The lag on my old one was horrible. And the one time I tried to start the deathclaw quest, some horny NCR dude grabbed me for some fun, and the patrol left without me, and I couldn`t find them, so said F it. Plus the fact I can progress too far and break my game doesn`t help, either.

As always, I`ve rambled on. Sorry. Thanks for the reply, and all your work. And please...don`t ever leave us.?

3 hours ago, rcy68 said:

I REALLY want Fenris

it should mostly works fine, at least the companion part

3 hours ago, rcy68 said:

A tiny little SOB addon in/around Megaton to trigger the Breeder mutation would be nice.

i'm not going to add any TTW stuff, as i know that newest TTW is not working with sexout properly, plus there's no ideas to make the proper story

3 hours ago, rcy68 said:

So they won`t break each other? With all the FB addons?

vanilla FB were always broken for me, so i decided to not add any compatibility stuff in SOB after adding compatibility with vanilla FB. Technically it should be fine, as there's no SOB npcs in TTW, as for SOB scripts, i can't say, probab;y will be fine too

3 hours ago, rcy68 said:

The PC becomes the Breeder Queen, ruling over all Breeders with a velvet glove over an iron fist. An alternate Breeder ending would be sweet.

still in progress

Addendum. I hope you will try the Deathclaw storyline as it is progressed furthest and will most likely be the first fully completed one.

I have ideas about each of the current storylines (Except Bloatfly and the abandoned Scorpions), but unfortunately time and motivation are a big concern for me. This is also why I'm focussing on Deathclaw first. And also why I'm focussing on Fallout New Vegas main game first.

ps. Unless somebody creates them there will be no molerats episodes as there are currently no sex-options with them. (Same for mirelurks, most robots, lake lurks, radrouches and all versions of scorpions)

Sorry to bother, but I'm kinda losing my mind here. Stumbled upon the bloatfly cave, and have been stuck there for about 30 minutes. I keep getting sent back to the beginning by impregnators every minute or so, even though I have completed the transformation, have only found one gas valve, and the exit and key are nowhere in sight. I've no idea how to get out of there.

In regards to versions and stuff, I'm using the version posted in the OP, I've checked that everything is installed correctly and all assets are in place, and my load order is attached below. Advice on how to get out of this crap, or at least disable whatever causes the bloatfly impregnators to replay that initial scene.

Load Order 1.txt

4 hours ago, Vitklim said:

I've no idea how to get out of there.

you need either full mutation or all 3 gas valves, with full mutation you can escape freely (check egg pile with all your items and key), with explosion escape you can also escape freely

4 hours ago, Vitklim said:

I keep getting sent back to the beginning by impregnators every minute or so

never heard about this problem, so idk what are you doing wrong

9 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

check that you have installed all archives

the textuers are not in the zip file for finres unless he is listed as wolf. his mesh is listed as hellhound so i would think the textuers would mach the mesh name. i have wolf listed  in the game data/ texuer folder 

9 hours ago, wolfiedog said:

the textuers are not in the zip file for finres unless he is listed as wolf. his mesh is listed as hellhound so i would think the textuers would mach the mesh name. i have wolf listed  in the game data/ texuer folder 

as first, no, hellhound is unused mesh, second, it uses already exsisted textures. And even if i can agree in terms of matching names, it's not always working for many meshes
plus you still didn't tried to play the game after unpacking all archives to check if it's working

2 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

whatever works for you, installing, unpacking, there's no much difference

then yes i did that and finris is invisible only see his balls when he is making pups with my player character  i do have a tale of two weastlends installed could be causing a problem 

9 hours ago, wolfiedog said:

then yes i did that and finris is invisible only see his balls when he is making pups with my player character  i do have a tale of two weastlends installed could be causing a problem 

be sure that if you did installed archives, that it's not overwritten by other archives or anything else

10 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

be sure that if you did installed archives, that it's not overwritten by other archives or anything else

Ok sam in the death claw quest is a big red white excalmation  mark am going to try removing a tale of two weastlends 

Hello everyone. Loving the mod but I have either messed myself up or something. I did the bloatfly queen route, mutated and kept playing. I made a mental note that it can wear off buuuut it's not. Either because during the bighorner quest I scared myself by almost trying to impregnate Deb and then went to MCM to disable visible mutations, causing a problem there, or something something load orders. Idk.

Anywho fast forward to the deathclaws part 2 and I can't pick up the mutation without losing the bloatfly one. So I wait two weeks in game time with the visible mutations re-enabled annnd nothing. Still queen of the bloatflys which is great, but the mutation is still with me.

I did try NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationTypeY" 1 - thinking that the number for the bloatfly mutation wasn't listed and had to be 1 but nope still got it.

Am I forever mutant bloatfly queen or is there some number for the console command I'm missing? Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, L9veless said:

I did the bloatfly queen route, mutated and kept playing. I made a mental note that it can wear off buuuut it's not.

i don't know how the code is broken in current public build, so i'd like to see your debug log to check it out. Most likely there's something that breaks the code or timers

3 hours ago, L9veless said:

did try NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationTypeY" 1 - thinking that the number for the bloatfly mutation wasn't listed and had to be 1 but nope still got it.

Am I forever mutant bloatfly queen or is there some number for the console command I'm missing? Thanks in advance!

that's why, i intentionaly didn't put it in the lists, as people just might try to break the game with it

you missing cios command, as NX_Set... is just to set the variales, cios will start the script to remove or to add stuff, depending on your selected cios command
rActor.cios xx033f57 ;Remove spell, where xx is loadorder id from this mod
in case of player, remove rActor part and change it on player, or remove it and just select player in the console

also add this 
set xx00C5FF.IsQueen to 0  ;where xx is loadorder id from this mod
set xx00C5FF.doonce2 to 0  ;where xx is loadorder id from this mod
as if someting is broken for you in the quest script, better to force it, just to make sure that it'll not do more mess

and I'd say, if you have other mutations(or could have other mutations, but missed it while being in BF one), better to remove them too and re-add after, just to double check

1 hour ago, Neutron_rus said:

set xx00C5FF.IsQueen to 0  
set xx00C5FF.doonce2 to 0 

.cios code did something, I can still talk to women and impregnate them. For the set commands, both of them I got; 

"SCRIPTS: Script 'SysWindowComplieAndRun', line 1: Uknown variable '1100C5FF.IsQueen'.
"SCRIPTS: Script 'SysWindowComplieAndRun', line 1: Uknown variable '1100C5FF.doonce2'.

Please let me know if I put the commands in wrong, sorry for the inconvenience.

57 minutes ago, L9veless said:

Please let me know if I put the commands in wrong, sorry for the inconvenience.

Okay, i was wrong a little (for quest id you have to add double quotes in order to make it work in console)

set "xx00C5FF".IsQueen to 0  
set "xx00C5FF".doonce2 to 0 
here's some extra code, just to make it more sure
set "xx00C5FF".InfectionLevel to 0
set "xx00C5FF".binit3 to 0
set "xx00C5FF".binit4 to 0
set "xx00C5FF".binit5 to 0
set "xx00C5FF".binit6 to 0
set "xx00C5FF".PlayerState to 10

16 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

set "xx00C5FF".IsQueen to 0  
set "xx00C5FF".doonce2 to 0 

set "xx00C5FF".InfectionLevel to 0
set "xx00C5FF".binit3 to 0
set "xx00C5FF".binit4 to 0
set "xx00C5FF".binit5 to 0
set "xx00C5FF".binit6 to 0
set "xx00C5FF".PlayerState to 10

still getting the following error, for every command after

set "1100c5ff"

SCRIPTS: Script 'SysWindowComplieAndRun', line1: Unknown variable or function 'isqueen'
SCRIPTS: Script 'SysWindowComplieAndRun', line1: Unknown variable name in set command.

I am using quotes btw, " not an apostrophe, ' twice. Not that it matters as neither worked.

sharing my load order so we can also confirm I am not trying to be stupid and the correct xx ='s 11

Capture.JPG