2 hours ago, jayce113 said:

Running a player.setstage and setting it to 25

"player.setstage 25" never heard about changing stage for player, but if you mean "setstage a4drfq 25", then 25 in this case meaning that you have finished the scene and supposed to be captured already
anyway, skipping stages will not help you much, as quest variables will not be set by it

Sorry for asking, I'm certain you're tired of fixing peoples bugs, but I've been playing through the Riverside takeover and I'm up to the orgy scene after recruiting the 4 girls, sex starts with the Deathclaw, Lucy and Miranda have sex with the Deathclaws and the moment they finish they start having sex again, and it just keeps repeating, is this supposed to happen? I waited 5 mins and they wouldn't stop having sex. I've got sex duration set to 30 seconds, I tried setting it to 5 seconds to see if I could just speedrun the scene. I've also loaded a previous save and played back up to that point and the issue still occurred. Again, sorry for bothering you.

34 minutes ago, Zoemm said:

Sorry for asking, I'm certain you're tired of fixing peoples bugs, but I've been playing through the Riverside takeover and I'm up to the orgy scene after recruiting the 4 girls, sex starts with the Deathclaw, Lucy and Miranda have sex with the Deathclaws and the moment they finish they start having sex again, and it just keeps repeating, is this supposed to happen? I waited 5 mins and they wouldn't stop having sex. I've got sex duration set to 30 seconds, I tried setting it to 5 seconds to see if I could just speedrun the scene. I've also loaded a previous save and played back up to that point and the issue still occurred. Again, sorry for bothering you.

you have to talk to dc or lucy to stop the event

• 3 weeks later...

for some reason when i have this mod's .esp enabled, the game 'stops responding' at launch.  the start cards all play and i get to the one where the game would normally  have all the options to start a new game or continue or whatever pop up, but those options never pop up.  does anyone know what this problem might be indicative of so i can try to debug it some? I am pretty sure I installed everything correctly, and the issue goes away when i disable the .esp

4 minutes ago, 123KDE said:

for some reason when i have this mod's .esp enabled, the game 'stops responding' at launch.  the start cards all play and i get to the one where the game would normally  have all the options to start a new game or continue or whatever pop up, but those options never pop up.  does anyone know what this problem might be indicative of so i can try to debug it some? I am pretty sure I installed everything correctly, and the issue goes away when i disable the .esp

options not appearing/mouse not appearing usually means missing hard- or soft requirement. Did you install ALL sexout Common Resources from RitualClarity's guide?

3 hours ago, dborg2 said:

options not appearing/mouse not appearing usually means missing hard- or soft requirement. Did you install ALL sexout Common Resources from RitualClarity's guide?

I mean yeah I am pretty dang sure... youre talking about the installation guide you provided in the original post yes? if you are referring to something else could you perhaps link me to it? thanks and sorry - it probably is some requirement issue because that is 100% the issue im having but ive tried the guide here on the post 2 times now... still no dice, but im sure it is just me messing something up here...

10 hours ago, nalonsowp said:

Even without the sex and pregnancy this is the best mod i've ever played. And I've played mods like Falskaar, Wyrm's Tooth, and Rigmor. How do i go about donating so that development continues and/or the developers are rewarded?

I'm honored by your praise. Though Neutron did most of the work.

With or without donations, as long as we have modding volunteers, we will continue (albeit on a slow pace)

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Bones said:

I'm having an issue on with the Deathclaws, whenever a scene is supposed to happen both my character and the Deathclaw just stare at each other, also my camera movement gets restricted to up and down.

that sounds like stuck sexout tokens. Perhaps go back to a save where sexout animations still worked.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Bones said:

There's an issue, the animations never worked.

Then you got stuck tokens way before you started the quest line. Start a new game and try to do any sexout acts, and if it still will be broken, then you have issues with your saves, script extenders and/or some requirements for the sexout itself

10 hours ago, KiTiTy said:

This is the only mod I've found that prevents the game from loading with a CTD.. Not sure why yet but I'll post an update if I figure it out..

CTD is almost always a missing master or requirement. Make sure you have all the requirements. You can install FNVedit and let it run with all the mods scelected and if it stops it will stop at the item that is missng the master.

This is the first step to try.

On 5/29/2021 at 1:30 AM, dborg2 said:

There is a plan to change the Supermutant stuff, but it doesn't have a high priority

Alien and Starwars I don't know what those plans were.

Radscorpion was scraped , because there are no Sex animations for radscorpions.

episode lost  too?

data\meshes\breeder\Mutation Parts\BigHorner\

BHHelmet.nif

horns.nif 

19 minutes ago, happy_bug said:

episode lost  too?

data\meshes\breeder\Mutation Parts\BigHorner\

BHHelmet.nif

horns.nif 

For Bighorners we have a plan for mutations, and without giving too much details it's connected to the supermutants changes that we have planned (with lower priority)

2 hours ago, rejeem said:

Hi, I’m trying to do the DeatClaw Promontory quest but when Sam tells me to give Jess the weapons all I can do is give her the sniper with two scraps and I can’t give her the two broken assault rifles, did I miss something?thx

dialog will not appear if you don't have enough materials