57 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

Okay, i was wrong a little (for quest id you have to add double quotes in order to make it work in console)

set "xx00C5FF".IsQueen to 0  
set "xx00C5FF".doonce2 to 0 
here's some extra code, just to make it more sure
set "xx00C5FF".InfectionLevel to 0
set "xx00C5FF".binit3 to 0
set "xx00C5FF".binit4 to 0
set "xx00C5FF".binit5 to 0
set "xx00C5FF".binit6 to 0
set "xx00C5FF".PlayerState to 10

Moved it down from 11 to 23
codes ending with FE were accepted and I did all of the above - I can no longer impregnate women. But sadly the game still thinks I have the bloatfly mutation and cannot get the mutation from part 2 of deathclaws.

Sadly I hate to take more of your time so if I need to just make a deathclaw only gal, feel free to say so. Otherwise.... yeah idk.

24 minutes ago, L9veless said:

But sadly the game still thinks I have the bloatfly mutation and cannot get the mutation from part 2 of deathclaws.

player.NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationTypeY" 1
player.cios xx033f57

close console, wait 5 seconds, and after
player.NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationTypeX" 2
player.NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationLevelX" 7
player.cios xx033c56

close console, wait 5 seconds, everything should appear with enabled mutations, if not then there should be an error message in console

if it will not work, then i also need a debug log that can be made in mcm

alternative if you want to type a lot of stuff
player.NX_SetEVFl "SOB:MutationTypeA" 2
player.NX_SetEVFl "SOB:MutationLevelA" 7
player.NX_SetEVFl "SOB:MutationTypeB" 0
player.NX_SetEVFl "SOB:MutationLevelB" 0
player.NX_ClrEVFl "SOB:MutationLevelB"
player.NX_ClrEVFl "SOB:MutationLevelB"
player.NX_SetEVFl "SOB:MutationTypeC" 0
player.NX_SetEVFl "SOB:MutationLevelC" 0
player.NX_ClrEVFl "SOB:MutationLevelC"
player.NX_ClrEVFl "SOB:MutationLevelC"

after turn mutations off, play the a game a little and turn it back on(if it was off before, just turn it on and it'll catch up automatically)
or in console
call A5MutationFramePreRemoveMutationItems player ; only works if you have xnvse 6+

4 hours ago, L9veless said:

still getting the following error, for every command after

set "1100c5ff"

SCRIPTS: Script 'SysWindowComplieAndRun', line1: Unknown variable or function 'isqueen'
SCRIPTS: Script 'SysWindowComplieAndRun', line1: Unknown variable name in set command.

I am using quotes btw, " not an apostrophe, ' twice. Not that it matters as neither worked.

sharing my load order so we can also confirm I am not trying to be stupid and the correct xx ='s 11

Capture.JPG

Completely unrelated, but you can and should remove/untick all MPO Scriptaddon ***.esp's except for the AllDLC

Is the bloatfly quest bug where the pregnant belly apparel is removed in the later stages mutation fixed? Also after finishing the mutation it says that the player can impregnate female NPCs with bloatflies, is this flavour text or can I really do that and watch NPCs become pregnant?

10 hours ago, timmy95 said:

Is the bloatfly quest bug where the pregnant belly apparel is removed in the later stages mutation fixed?

bloatfly episode was never in priority to be work with, so if you can explain better how it's actually suppose to be look like, i can look at it some day 

10 hours ago, timmy95 said:

can I really do that and watch NPCs become pregnant?

there's was a function like this, if i remember correctly, you can try to talk to any female npc and do the thing

Hello so i am having a issue where i crash to desktop when i try to open my mouth to the feeder i have reinstalled the new version of this mod and it still happends i am unsure what is causing to here is my load order and modlist that MO2 gives me any help would be great thank you.

modlist.txt

loadorder.txt

ok so i just reinstalled Sexout NG and Sexout Common Resources as well as SexoutZAZ and it still happends and yes i have the 4gb patch so i am at a loss. any help would be great.

2 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hello so i am having a issue where i crash to desktop when i try to open my mouth to the feeder i have reinstalled the new version of this mod and it still happends i am unsure what is causing to here is my load order and modlist that MO2 gives me any help would be great thank you.

ok so i just reinstalled Sexout NG and Sexout Common Resources as well as SexoutZAZ and it still happends and yes i have the 4gb patch so i am at a loss. any help would be great.

you don't need sexoutZAZ, as it's already fully included in base sexout. as for the crashes, bloatfly animations is unstable, so NVAC should help you with it

On 4/8/2021 at 3:09 AM, Neutron_rus said:

bloatfly episode was never in priority to be work with, so if you can explain better how it's actually suppose to be look like, i can look at it some day 

there's was a function like this, if i remember correctly, you can try to talk to any female npc and do the thing

Here are images of the bloatfly victim bug.

Spoiler

Bloatflyvictimbug.png.32b4747735752cd301c607cc47027f49.png

After talking to them they returned to normal.

Spoiler

Bloatflyvictimbug2.png.5896ee911d11aeef0b144f9ac2531887.png

Also only one time I got this.

Spoiler

Bloatflyvictimbug3.png.4a4bce36658ca985578866169556fc26.png

After disabling and enabling them, then selecting talk returned them to normal.

Now the bloatfly mutation bug, I am not sure if it's a bug or design decision but reaching mutation stage 5 grants a bloated belly and reaching mutation 6 and more removes the bloated belly apparel.

Mutation 5 effect...

Spoiler

enb2021_4_9_2_1_20.png.bcbb885117e69e019b5f194cc218e1bc.png

7 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

you don't need sexoutZAZ, as it's already fully included in base sexout. as for the crashes, bloatfly animations is unstable, so NVAC should help you with it

ok i guess just double checking the newest version of Sexout NG Stable is 97 and the Beta is 98 correct?

9 hours ago, timmy95 said:

Now the bloatfly mutation bug, I am not sure if it's a bug or design decision but reaching mutation stage 5 grants a bloated belly and reaching mutation 6 and more removes the bloated belly apparel.

I found what's wrong and fixed it, patch will be uploaded by dborg when he'll be have time