2 hours ago, Oracle of Change said:

Is there still a way to get 'bad' Sam? Or get get to drink the dc cum cola? I enjoyed those two parts from the mod a couple years ago.

You'll have to get her addicted to the cola. that might mean you need a good relationship with Lucy, in order to open up that side path.

9 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

You'll have to get her addicted to the cola. that might mean you need a good relationship with Lucy, in order to open up that side path.

I remember getting her addicted to it was how it's unlocked, but I've been unable to proc it as an option by agreeing with Lucy on everything and even initiating sex with her multiple times.

I'm starting to think it's been removed.

28 minutes ago, Oracle of Change said:

I remember getting her addicted to it was how it's unlocked, but I've been unable to proc it as an option by agreeing with Lucy on everything and even initiating sex with her multiple times.

I'm starting to think it's been removed.

Doubt it. However, your game might have gotten glitched. Try a previous save before this quest was started. Follow Lucy prompts and you should be fine.

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

Doubt it. However, your game might have gotten glitched. Try a previous save before this quest was started. Follow Lucy prompts and you should be fine.

Tried a few different times, nothing. Just the same options popping up. And I just realized that you've got the same name as the Alien in boston breeder. Nice.

11 minutes ago, Oracle of Change said:

Tried a few different times, nothing. Just the same options popping up. And I just realized that you've got the same name as the Alien in boston breeder. Nice.

You need to go back quite early to before that quest started. Just want tob e sure that you did do that. If you did.. I have nothing.

I not only have the same name as the Alien in BB but, am the inspiration for that character... lol (I was helping the author with some testing and such and he asked if he could use my name for one of his characters )

15 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

You need to go back quite early to before that quest started. Just want tob e sure that you did do that. If you did.. I have nothing.

I not only have the same name as the Alien in BB but, am the inspiration for that character... lol (I was helping the author with some testing and such and he asked if he could use my name for one of his characters )

Well I made the character and coc campforlornhope right after character customization. And I have tried a whole new save. 

That's pretty awesome dude. The only mods I've ever made were a quest mod for Oblivion and Commonwealth Factions Redone. I had to take the later down because I couldn't maintain it and it kept breaking.

Just now, Oracle of Change said:

Well I made the character and coc campforlornhope right after character customization. And I have tried a whole new save. 

That's pretty awesome dude. The only mods I've ever made were a quest mod for Oblivion and Commonwealth Factions Redone. I had to take the later down because I couldn't maintain it and it kept breaking.

Well I'd have to refer to @dborg2 or one of the current testers and or developers and such for this issue. They'd need the load order, any debug (if available) as well for a diag.

I didn't make mods but helped with others making them. (mostly testing and such) Sorry to hear you couldn't keep that mod up and running. It sounds complex and likely an issue with the baked scripts in the game... (or so I have heard lol)

52 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Well I'd have to refer to @dborg2 or one of the current testers and or developers and such for this issue. They'd need the load order, any debug (if available) as well for a diag.

I didn't make mods but helped with others making them. (mostly testing and such) Sorry to hear you couldn't keep that mod up and running. It sounds complex and likely an issue with the baked scripts in the game... (or so I have heard lol)

No, I just couldn't fix the brotherhood from smashing vertibirds into the ground and the patrols would turn hostile if you shot anyone. Like, minuteman patrol keeping the roads safe, you walk by and see a bloatfly so you shoot it and now they hate you. A few others but those were the most annoying. And the infinite budget glitch. Was fun at first, then it kept ruining survival saves for people and I couldn't figure out wtf was going on.

6 hours ago, throwaway25919 said:

What is the effect of having all of the colorful easter eggs?  I found the 8th one, and it gave me a note in my pipboy that said come see me if you want to be changed back to normal, but I have no idea what was changed.  Is it supposed to give you a bunny mutation?

To be honest I believe it assumes you have gone through several mutations during the collection of eggs, and therefor offers to have the mutations removed. I also believe that there is a reward for getting all eggs.

I haven't build, looked at or done the easter-egg quest completely, so I honestly can't tell though.

20 hours ago, dborg2 said:

To be honest I believe it assumes you have gone through several mutations during the collection of eggs, and therefor offers to have the mutations removed. I also believe that there is a reward for getting all eggs.

I haven't build, looked at or done the easter-egg quest completely, so I honestly can't tell though.

I believe originally there was a mutation that occurred. Something bunny related but it was soon removed. That quest was buggy and had issues with the original author so not sure how far he got or even if he finished it. There are a few more holiday related quest as well. I believe a Santa Super-mutant was in the mod as well. Had a Santa hat... during quest/time of year or something. I forget now. Likely went the way of the Scorpion nest....

14 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

I believe originally there was a mutation that occurred. Something bunny related but it was soon removed. That quest was buggy and had issues with the original author so not sure how far he got or even if he finished it. There are a few more holiday related quest as well. I believe a Santa Super-mutant was in the mod as well. Had a Santa hat... during quest/time of year or something. I forget now. Likely went the way of the Scorpion nest....

Neutron fixed the Egghunt quests. Also SuperSanta is still there.

Currently The Plant-eqisode and Scorpion episode are removed, though if I ever find motivation to finish the Deathclaw quest, the plant episode will be the next in line to be readded with extra content

5 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Neutron fixed the Egghunt quests. Also SuperSanta is still there.

Currently The Plant-eqisode and Scorpion episode are removed, though if I ever find motivation to finish the Deathclaw quest, the plant episode will be the next in line to be readded with extra content

Cool... That Scorpion one is tough. It kept on messing up the rest of the game while it was active (for some reason)  Cool to know.

6 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Cool... That Scorpion one is tough. It kept on messing up the rest of the game while it was active (for some reason)  Cool to know.

Scorpion won't come back. There are no animations with scorpions.

So unless animations are made, there is no chance of it ever returning.

it was also the first episode and mostly just a test.

17 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Scorpion won't come back. There are no animations with scorpions.

So unless animations are made, there is no chance of it ever returning.

it was also the first episode and mostly just a test.

Also animations was suppose to be coming but never did if I remember correctly. Instead they'd just walk back and forth across the toon.  If I recall correctly there was going to be something like the super-mutant mutations (with the hands, can't remember their names right now) where there animation dealt with the front of their faces etc.

Has someone inquired if one of LL's animators would create something for them?  If not, it is a shame, interesting thought. At least the plant one is still possible.

19 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Also animations was suppose to be coming but never did if I remember correctly. Instead they'd just walk back and forth across the toon.  If I recall correctly there was going to be something like the super-mutant mutations (with the hands, can't remember their names right now) where there animation dealt with the front of their faces etc.

Has someone inquired if one of LL's animators would create something for them?  If not, it is a shame, interesting thought. At least the plant one is still possible.

If I find a time machine and never decreasing energy, I might make mutations for supermutant, bighorner and cazador episodes.

Draft-story has been written to make Supermutant the start, have the supermutants sell you to the bighorner farm (and remove the farm-start) and then during walks to the supermutant village, getting kidnapped by cazadors.  But that would be quests 4,5 and 6 in the making, and I can't even finish quest 1.

1 hour ago, justbob2 said:

I've got the full wolf mutation with the fur and breasts, but the tail and ears are missing.  Is there a fix for this?

Do you have pink exclamation marks, or are you wearing clothing.

The ears and tail take in a type of outfit, and the engine allows you to only wear one of each type.

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Do you have pink exclamation marks, or are you wearing clothing.

The ears and tail take in a type of outfit, and the engine allows you to only wear one of each type.

No pink exclamation points, and I'm not wearing clothing.  The severe wolf mutation is equipped, and no other mutations are in my inventory.  Is there possibly another advanced wolf mutation  that includes the ears and tail along with the fur?  If I go back to a save before the mutation that takes the ears away, might I end up with a different outfit?

UPDATE: I tried going back, to previous saves. Both the "Considerable" and "Severe" mutations lose the ears and tail. And replaying the transformations did not make any difference. 

Are there changes to interactions with Fenrus and the other coyotes when you are fully mutated? (maybe breast feeding the pups, for instance?) If there is no added content, I'll just stop at "Moderate" with the ears & tail. 

23 minutes ago, justbob2 said:

No pink exclamation points, and I'm not wearing clothing.  The severe wolf mutation is equipped, and no other mutations are in my inventory.  Is there possibly another advanced wolf mutation  that includes the ears and tail along with the fur?  If I go back to a save before the mutation that takes the ears away, might I end up with a different outfit?

Very odd.. Can you dump all you can dump in a container of sorts. then in console do player.inv   ... What items are all equiped?

Also do you have 4 or 6 boobs, or just 2?

7 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Very odd.. Can you dump all you can dump in a container of sorts. then in console do player.inv   ... What items are all equiped?

Also do you have 4 or 6 boobs, or just 2?

4 boobs. Is there a way to just have 2?

After the dump, I am wearing the Severe Wolf Mutation, and Wolf claws from your mod.  It also says I am wearing a Nude Body (BnBP0B4) (0B00A661).  Could that be the problem?

EDIT1: Checking Vortex revealed that 0B00A661 is probably a product of 'SexoutCommonResources.esm', if that helps.

EDIT2: found out the nude body was from Bouncing Natural Breasts (BNB). Deleting it had no effect .. no ears .. no tail. 

9 hours ago, justbob2 said:

4 boobs. Is there a way to just have 2?

After the dump, I am wearing the Severe Wolf Mutation, and Wolf claws from your mod.  It also says I am wearing a Nude Body (BnBP0B4) (0B00A661).  Could that be the problem?

EDIT1: Checking Vortex revealed that 0B00A661 is probably a product of 'SexoutCommonResources.esm', if that helps.

EDIT2: found out the nude body was from Bouncing Natural Breasts (BNB). Deleting it had no effect .. no ears .. no tail. 

I was hoping for some tokens or other things being 'equipped', blocking the ears and tail.

Then I honestly don't know.

Perhaps in console equip and unequip the severe-mutation

(Equipitem xxx 1 / Unequipitem xxx 1)

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

I was hoping for some tokens or other things being 'equipped', blocking the ears and tail.

Then I honestly don't know.

Perhaps in console equip and unequip the severe-mutation

(Equipitem xxx 1 / Unequipitem xxx 1)

Tried the equip/unequip thing .. mutation disappeared then came back, but still no ears or tail. Thanks anyway for your help.

I noticed I had the BNB body, a Dimonized TYPE3 body, and a T3F body all installed at the same time.  Figured that could cause problems so I uninstalled all of them then reinstall just BNB.  Then I had Fenrus remove the wolf mutation. I'll go thru the mutation process again and see if it works any better.  If it works, I'll let you know.