16 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Neutron got the most headaches, I just added some extra's.

Changes to Sexout /SCR likely caused the most headaches ;)  There for awhile SOB wasn't compatible with Sexout and all the other mods.  Had it not been given to the community it would have died. ;) 

6 hours ago, toolsandfools said:

I haven't seen this before but with the coyote quest after the nightstalker dies my character does not become conscious again.  I've tried new characters, turning off hardcore mode, re installing the mod.  Nothing seems to work.

Sometimes the script glitches and you get stuck. Best to use a save manager and return to a close previous save and then try to continue.  However, if you tried all this and still have a problem, I believe there is a debug option for SOB. At least a mod list. Might be something conflicting with the mod.

On 10/1/2020 at 8:15 AM, RitualClarity said:

Sometimes the script glitches and you get stuck. Best to use a save manager and return to a close previous save and then try to continue.  However, if you tried all this and still have a problem, I believe there is a debug option for SOB. At least a mod list. Might be something conflicting with the mod.

I have no idea how to use debug tools.  I did try the scene again and when I opened the console it said:

Error in script 25033356

Operator<-failed to evaluate to a valid result

File: SexoutBreeder.esp Offset: 0x1434 Command: GetWeaponRequiredSkill

Above keeps repeating maybe it has something to do with it...idk I don't make mods just use them.

Load Order:

Spoiler

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutSoliciting.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBCaptured.esp
CoitoErgoSum.esm
SexoutDrugging.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutKennel.esp
msexBase.esm
FBFarm.esp
msexTopsOffice.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Improved Sound FX - Merged Major DLCs.esp
Reload Sounds.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
BLEEDNV.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
001 project weaponry.esp
MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp
Realistic_Repair_NV.esp
Improved Sound FX - Weapon Sharing Fix.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
MPO scriptaddon Base.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
Sexout- CES.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
msexFort.esp
SexoutKennelShow.esp
GGNaughtyTradingSlavery.esp
msexCourtesan.esp
msexVeronica.esp
MPO scriptaddon Tryout.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp

Total active plugins: 54
Total plugins: 54

On 10/4/2020 at 9:10 AM, toolsandfools said:

I have no idea how to use debug tools.  I did try the scene again and when I opened the console it said:

Error in script 25033356

Operator<-failed to evaluate to a valid result

File: SexoutBreeder.esp Offset: 0x1434 Command: GetWeaponRequiredSkill

Above keeps repeating maybe it has something to do with it...idk I don't make mods just use them.

There's only one script with such ID, and i can say for sure that this code is not using command such as "GetWeaponRequiredSkill", nothing in the code is using such command. So i'm like 90% sure something else is messing with the code

11 hours ago, the-horny-badger-inn said:

i'm pretty new to modding, so would you mind going over what to do to get this mod installed? do i take all the downloads here and compress them into a 7z file before putting them in the FMM? i cant select the esp itself, either

Extract all that can be extracted in a temp directory then add the esp file, rezip it and add it to FOMM

It should look like this

<Tempdir>

---Meshes

---Music

---Sound

---Textures

---<some text files>

---SexoutBreeder.esp

I need some serious help. I completed Bloatfly Cave recently and now after 7 day passed mutation is 0 still she would not stop breeding automatically every few game hours, even walking jogging cost stamina now and I can't progress in game. I tried visiting a doc she would not abort preg or perform abortion. Showing some moral stuff dialog. Please help.

On 10/17/2020 at 6:44 AM, Sucker343 said:

I need some serious help. I completed Bloatfly Cave recently and now after 7 day passed mutation is 0 still she would not stop breeding automatically every few game hours, even walking jogging cost stamina now and I can't progress in game. I tried visiting a doc she would not abort preg or perform abortion. Showing some moral stuff dialog. Please help.

I'd also make a comment of this over on the Breeder Discord (listed in the OP) the active support for this  (at the level you need) is few. Best to cover both basis to make sure your need is seen.

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

I'd also make a comment of this over on the Breeder Discord (listed in the OP) the active support for this  (at the level you need) is few. Best to cover both basis to make sure your need is seen.

Appreciate the help. It resolved itself after some time but now I can't use fertile breeder because my character would not get preg. After she dies a notification pops up preg added to the character.

On 10/18/2020 at 10:39 AM, Sucker343 said:

Appreciate the help. It resolved itself after some time but now I can't use fertile breeder because my character would not get preg. After she dies a notification pops up preg added to the character.

Did you select the perk to allow your character to get pregnant (assure that she will) ? There is a perk that you can get after a couple of levels. Not sure when. When I was testing this I always used that perk.
FYI the pregnancy process for Feeder is different than SOB.

2 hours ago, essetman said:

good to see you back, ending be on yesman eh?

I have so much stuff planned, but no full ending yet.
Goals will be comparable with the other endigs.
-Getting factions to join you, by force or (semi-)peacefully
-Destroying factions that we don't like
-Battle for hoover damn

I have no plans for the New Vegas(city) faction yet.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Ambibop said:

The worker ant for the ant queen quest keeps disappearing after breeding which renders the quest soft locked. I've been able to reload saves but he'll still disappear

The ant and the 'shady characters' are the most troublesome of characters. In my testing I noticed they have the biggest issues of disappearing. This is probably due to too many scripts running at the same time. Unfortunately the ony advice I can give is, make sure there aren't stuck tokens, and make a save just prio to the sex-scene

There is also a section in the McM for Sexout Breeder that can be used to try to solve it.

3 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Has your courier  tried to wear sexy clothing or act more sexy?

:P

??nah forget that, after being captured by NCR, Titus went after her, but the sad thing is that he was just activating blowjob animation
before that, i had to use the sexoutkey on him, because the other inoculated deathclaws just had a blowjob sex option, and i think that sucking their "milk" does not get pregnant

On 11/14/2020 at 1:20 AM, Ambibop said:

The worker ant for the ant queen quest keeps disappearing after breeding which renders the quest soft locked. I've been able to reload saves but he'll still disappear

Save OFTEN and use different slots. CAS is wonderful for this.  Load whenever he disappears.  It can be arduous, but this works.  The ant questline is my favorite and this is the only bug I've ran into.  Easy workaround.

On 11/18/2020 at 10:48 AM, Killjoycmm1 said:

Save OFTEN and use different slots. CAS is wonderful for this.  Load whenever he disappears.  It can be arduous, but this works.  The ant questline is my favorite and this is the only bug I've ran into.  Easy workaround.

CAS?

6 hours ago, Ambibop said:

CAS?

CASM:  https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45652

It's almost a must have, since New Vegas's auto save is a mess. 

Yet I think it's too complicated and causes some burden to your game after playing a while.

I would recommend using pushthewinbutton's Simple Saves: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62181

It's much simple and lighter, simply make an autosave every 5-15 minutes. And it's not going to effect the system performance like CASM did.

Also, there's lStewieAl's Simple Saves (NVSE): https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/67248

Never use this one, but the author seemed legit (viva la vegas mod list recommended his mod multiple times, so I recon)

But most important thing is: saves a lot manually! Sexout is notorious for actors sink into the ground and disappeared, and it get worse for complicated mod like Sexout Breeder.

So keep saving when you feels like you're going to proceed with some sex scenes in this mod.