I'm glad to see this was picked up and is still active, especially now that i'm i'm stuck with my crap laptop so no more skyrim or F4. Keep up the great work.

Now with that said, I'm having a bit of an issue getting the deathclaw stuff to even start. Sam isn't standing near the command tent in CFH, although going down the trail a little ways, I do get to see that Strom is where he should be.

I've got everything installed and the bighorner stuff appears to be working well. there appears to be no option for CFH to force Sam to spawn in the MCM. Do you use the Deathclaw Prommatory?

1 hour ago, VAAlucard said:

I'm glad to see this was picked up and is still active, especially now that i'm i'm stuck with my crap laptop so no more skyrim or F4. Keep up the great work.

Now with that said, I'm having a bit of an issue getting the deathclaw stuff to even start. Sam isn't standing near the command tent in CFH, although going down the trail a little ways, I do get to see that Strom is where he should be.

I've got everything installed and the bighorner stuff appears to be working well. there appears to be no option for CFH to force Sam to spawn in the MCM. Do you use the Deathclaw Prommatory?

You might need to have enough skills to start the episode. it could also be, Sam wandered off.

During the deathclaw part, my game crashes when blow the deathclaw tryring to get the deathclaw seamen vile to use to corrupt sam

Spoiler

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm
PipboyRemover.esm
NVWillow.esp
UnethicalDeeds.esm
SexoutStore.esm
Kidnapped by Fiends.esm
SexoutSpunk.esp
josexysleepwear.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
delilah.esp
SexoutTryoutResistanceClean.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
UDeedsExtension.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
SexoutWillow.esp
zzjayHairsFNV.esp
SexoutSS_C_Revised.esp
AdvancedMedicalScanner.esp
Sexout-kidnapped-by-fiends.esp
NVRefugee Outfits.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp

Total active plugins: 42
Total plugins: 47

5 hours ago, mrgg34g said:

During the deathclaw part, my game crashes when blow the deathclaw tryring to get the deathclaw seamen vile to use to corrupt sam

Hide contents

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm
PipboyRemover.esm
NVWillow.esp
UnethicalDeeds.esm
SexoutStore.esm
Kidnapped by Fiends.esm
SexoutSpunk.esp
josexysleepwear.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
delilah.esp
SexoutTryoutResistanceClean.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
UDeedsExtension.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
SexoutWillow.esp
zzjayHairsFNV.esp
SexoutSS_C_Revised.esp
AdvancedMedicalScanner.esp
Sexout-kidnapped-by-fiends.esp
NVRefugee Outfits.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp

Total active plugins: 42
Total plugins: 47

Please elaborate on how it crashes.

Does it crash-to-desktop, does the deathclaw disappear, or are you not getting the DC-cum 'item'.

CTD = SexoutNG, and I can't really help in that

Deathclaw disappear = got back to save prior to disappearing and redo it

not getting DC-cum 'item' = a potential bug in SexoutBreeder, that I'll need to look at

20 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Please elaborate on how it crashes.

Does it crash-to-desktop, does the deathclaw disappear, or are you not getting the DC-cum 'item'.

CTD = SexoutNG, and I can't really help in that

Deathclaw disappear = got back to save prior to disappearing and redo it

not getting DC-cum 'item' = a potential bug in SexoutBreeder, that I'll need to look at

It crashes to death desktop frist time blow the deathclaw after the scene finishes

1 hour ago, mrgg34g said:

It crashes to death desktop frist time blow the deathclaw after the scene finishes

Then you probably need to check your SexoutNG and requirements.

Do you have the latest JIP NVSE and NVSE Extender?

3 hours ago, mrgg34g said:

Tried installing the lateast of JIP NVSE and NVSE Extender and still crashes

Do you have animal pregnancy enabled?

Do you have FalloutNewVegas patched to 4GB?

Otherwise I'd just check all requirements, because I can't  think what else might be wrong.

1 hour ago, Moma743 said:

So i'm trying to do the coyote quest line but the girl seems to think my character is pregnant even though she's not. Any idea on how to fix this?

Might be triggered for some reason. Sexout Pregnancy allows you to reset the pregnancy in the debug section

Please press that option, wait 10 seconds in game and then check if you can start the Coyote episode.

10 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Might be triggered for some reason. Sexout Pregnancy allows you to reset the pregnancy in the debug section

Please press that option, wait 10 seconds in game and then check if you can start the Coyote episode.

The reset didn't work but starting a new game fixed it. I think pregnancy broke for me in that file, was getting a lot of bugs. Only lost about an hour of progress so it's fine.

16 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Install CASM for your saves. set it for as often as you can stand. (if yo don't already have it installed)

Return to a previous save when you had Lucy. Try again.

Personally, I prefer Simple Saves, since CASM kind of causing staggering when it auto saves...especially in a late game scenario.

And I do manual save a lot to be safe, that's all really matter in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Sky18+ said:

I have been carrying, the alpha takes them and moves on, sometimes I have three.

I've seen this bug before, but I haven't been involved in fixing this. Possibly somewhere in this thread, or on our Discord, there is a fix for that.

On 7/22/2020 at 12:52 AM, dborg2 said:

I've seen this bug before, but I haven't been involved in fixing this. Possibly somewhere in this thread, or on our Discord, there is a fix for that.

Could you probably send a Discord link? I think I might have this error

7 hours ago, Sky18+ said:

The key ring takes the old macdonald farm key, it is then taken when sent into the cell.  Resulting in the door being not able to open.

The cell door is supposed to be closed. Why build a cell, if everybody keeps the keys to walk out?

Or did I miss something?