9 hours ago, cheeky23 said:

alright ill give it a go

found out im just using the basic body replacer linked to sexout

with the type 3 it says its a non nude mod is this somthing i should be worried about or am i just a morron and cant find the right one https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34825

You can use any Type 3 nude body replacer you wish. 

Beware of Girl should work It has an installer.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34702/

Dimonized type 3 is excellent. Requires a bit of work to install but easy enough.

I'd check into possible makeup mods and such and see what they require and then build your body mod if that is an approach you will eventually go to.  Justs remember Type 3 and you are good to go. Otherwise, the armors and such will look strange.. (like giant boobs nude.. and small ones clothed )

5 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

You can use any Type 3 nude body replacer you wish. 

Beware of Girl should work It has an installer.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34702/

Dimonized type 3 is excellent. Requires a bit of work to install but easy enough.

I'd check into possible makeup mods and such and see what they require and then build your body mod if that is an approach you will eventually go to.  Justs remember Type 3 and you are good to go. Otherwise, the armors and such will look strange.. (like giant boobs nude.. and small ones clothed )

I used beware of girl. unfortunatly still busted 

8 hours ago, cheeky23 said:

I used beware of girl. unfortunatly still busted 

Busted?  It should work just fine. It isn't the "best" but it is easy to install.

Well then search for Dimaonized body. It is the original as far as I know. It will require some work (creation of folders perhaps some renames ) but it will work great.

Other bodies...

https://nsfwmods.com/files/file/61-breeze-male-redux/

https://nsfwmods.com/files/file/20-kendo-2s-type3-body-pack/

The Breeze body has been reworked (above) so that it works better when using other clothes and such (more compatibility without that texture glitch)

The Type 3 is a reworked Dimonized one.  There are others from the same author on the site. Including some clothes and such that might complement your mod order.

does require manual work in many case. (renaming of files, creation of folders etc) so it isn't a turn key Nexus type of thing... follow the instructions carefully.  Not too much support for those given (here or there. )  Kendo has some files here as well but they link to that site. (I believe) 

Have fun.  I have derailed this thread enough :P

21 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Busted?  It should work just fine. It isn't the "best" but it is easy to install.

Well then search for Dimaonized body. It is the original as far as I know. It will require some work (creation of folders perhaps some renames ) but it will work great.

Other bodies...

https://nsfwmods.com/files/file/61-breeze-male-redux/

https://nsfwmods.com/files/file/20-kendo-2s-type3-body-pack/

The Breeze body has been reworked (above) so that it works better when using other clothes and such (more compatibility without that texture glitch)

The Type 3 is a reworked Dimonized one.  There are others from the same author on the site. Including some clothes and such that might complement your mod order.

does require manual work in many case. (renaming of files, creation of folders etc) so it isn't a turn key Nexus type of thing... follow the instructions carefully.  Not too much support for those given (here or there. )  Kendo has some files here as well but they link to that site. (I believe) 

Have fun.  I have derailed this thread enough :P

I mean samantha is still busted not tho body mod. the body mod works fine

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, gokka4444 said:

Please tell me what to do if nothing happens in Nipton after the birth of a child and the quest does not continue.

Did you birth a child, or did you mutate it? If it was a child, you'll have to get pregnant again, and mutate the child to a deathclaw during pregnancy.

1 hour ago, deathlyhill said:

i got it but now new problem the test fridge is empty whats the id for deathclaw eggs cuz i tried the base ones and they dont work

It has been a while, but I think

Player.additem xx01e497 where xx = load order number of SCR

If not, it is

Player.additem xx04508f where xx = load order number of SCR

In the deathclaw prominatory, once I've laid the first batch of eggs, the alpha fucks me again.  No prob, except he always disappears once he hits the ground after fucking me.  (I hate the ragdoll crap when sex is over)

1 hour ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

In the deathclaw prominatory, once I've laid the first batch of eggs, the alpha fucks me again.  No prob, except he always disappears once he hits the ground after fucking me.  (I hate the ragdoll crap when sex is over)

That is a Sexout bug. Make a save just before sex, if it bugs out again, go back to that save and try again.

10 hours ago, dborg2 said:

That is a Sexout bug. Make a save just before sex, if it bugs out again, go back to that save and try again.

I tried it 10x in a row.  It happened every time.  Anyway I can skip this part and go to where they will allow me to roam the tunnels?

On 3/19/2020 at 2:54 AM, dborg2 said:

It has been a while, but I think

Player.additem xx01e497 where xx = load order number of SCR

If not, it is

Player.additem xx04508f where xx = load order number of SCR

thxs lol cant wait for the next episode of the deathclaws taking over the mojave and (hopefully the capital wasteland)

13 hours ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

I tried it 10x in a row.  It happened every time.  Anyway I can skip this part and go to where they will allow me to roam the tunnels?

I don't know where you will get stuck afterwards, but you could give yourself the deathclaw pregnancy

Player.additem xx04C545 where xx = load order number of SO Pregnancy

4 hours ago, deathlyhill said:

thxs lol cant wait for the next episode of the deathclaws taking over the mojave and (hopefully the capital wasteland)

I hate to say this, but while I have written dozens of pages for new episodes, including finishing dialogs etc, I'm just terrible at implementing them. And this also stops my motivation from finishing off even 1 quest.

It's been at 95%-ish for weeks now, and I just can't motivate myself to take the last hurdle.

It even got me so out of modding, that I haven't been doing my half-a-year releases of MPO, and only doing bug fixes.

If there are people that like programming, or modding Fallout in general, and would finish that quest, it would be great

This is an open invitation

12 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I don't know where you will get stuck afterwards, but you could give yourself the deathclaw pregnancy

Player.additem xx04C545 where xx = load order number of SO Pregnancy

I hate to say this, but while I have written dozens of pages for new episodes, including finishing dialogs etc, I'm just terrible at implementing them. And this also stops my motivation from finishing off even 1 quest.

It's been at 95%-ish for weeks now, and I just can't motivate myself to take the last hurdle.

It even got me so out of modding, that I haven't been doing my half-a-year releases of MPO, and only doing bug fixes.

If there are people that like programming, or modding Fallout in general, and would finish that quest, it would be great

This is an open invitation

Will try that.  Thanks!

4 hours ago, Grabacr646 said:

I might just be Sofa King Wii taded but I'm not sure how to install SObreeder as its an ESP file and doesn't show up with FOMM. Any suggestions?

Just put the esp inside a zip and then add it. But don't forget the meshes, textures, music and sounds.

i been trying forever to try and fix this issue, i used loot to set my load order, turn off and on archive invalidation in nmm, also made sure to have this set in all of my ini files bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1

Yet i still get white face bug with almost all of the npcs in this mod, Samantha is unaffected. and so is Lucy

20200402024801_1.jpg

20200402024806_1.jpg

i am totally stumped, i'm not sure what to do anymore.

I want to punch todd howard in his stupid smug face cause i know it's his fault with their faulty fallout 3 engine being the real cause of this glitch existing.

is it normal to get such a small belly size with the deathclaw promontory quest? 

It only goes as far as 1st belly size, It's only with the mod as far as i can tell.

I don't know if it is done this way as the further you get into the deathclaw quests the bigger your belly can get during pregnancy.

3 hours ago, LinksSword said:

is it normal to get such a small belly size with the deathclaw promontory quest? 

It only goes as far as 1st belly size, It's only with the mod as far as i can tell.

I don't know if it is done this way as the further you get into the deathclaw quests the bigger your belly can get during pregnancy.

Yes. The belly remains relatively small in the promotory. Later in the questline you will see bigger bellies.