On 10/29/2021 at 11:55 PM, strudeltan said:

Yeah I have tried with the latest version, the 4.1.12 version, and an even earlier version that's around the same date as this file was posted, none of them seem to work

Do I need to install both of the downloads available for Creature Framework?

Edit: no longer giving the error message but all the characters are stuck in a tpose :x

Well now it's working and I think it might've been an issue with the version of MNC I had? Oh well I'm just glad things are working again.

what did you do?

how did you fix it?

both MNC and Creature Framework are working for you?

Edited by the_Danial_82
On 12/3/2021 at 2:36 PM, Ethan_0N said:

mod list

not helpful, need actual load order list....but even then there not always helpful.

On 12/3/2021 at 2:36 PM, Ethan_0N said:

having trouble fixing instant crash when trying to start animations with creatures

that could be many things:

bad mesh or hdt xml file (from what i would not know)

corrupted behavior file:

try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"

corrupted sexlab registry:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 1000, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

you may even need to reset sexlab itself depending on whats going on.

2 hours ago, the_Danial_82 said:

AE version please!

it doesnt support the latest JContainer version and i cant use it.

it says JContainer is not installed.

please assist me, i cant use it.

or atleast update this.

you sure that you installed the right jcon for your game version? the AE update has made a mess of everything.

On 10/1/2021 at 8:34 AM, WinterWolverine said:

I'm using Jcontainers 4.1.12 (on nexus) it's not the absolute latest, it's the one just before, go in old files, 7th down, I know it works, can't verify 4.1.13 works, but I know 4.1.12 does. for creature framework I can tell you 1.1.0 pre-2A-SE work as well (bottom option in download), hope this helps.

Blessings to you and yours in these strange and trying times, peace.

Bless you, i've been searching for hours now trying to get this working, I tried version 4.12 before but that didn't work. so i figured older versions wouldn't either. 

Thank you so much, its working flawlessly now!

Edited by Sloth1000

I've been having issues with for some reason Creature Framework seems to be trying to take over and attach endowments to all sorts of things to the point the game is crashing, as it keeps bringing up named NPC's that are 'redguards' and other things, with Yiffy age installed, and..eventually crashing in whiterun when approaching the castle. I had to disable it, but consistantly it's trying to attach endowments to NPC's that are not 'creatures'

[12/15/2021 - 01:49:29PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Whiterun Guard" [Actor < (0003707C)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (5D000D69)>]]
[12/15/2021 - 01:49:30PM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization failed. If you are starting a new game, the game might not initialized fully and this warning is normal. If this message is persistent in your log and XPMSE does not function properly, you should check the requirements for XPMSE. XPMSE will try initialization again in 5 seconds.
[12/15/2021 - 01:49:34PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Saffir got schlong index 6 size 9
[12/15/2021 - 01:49:35PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Saffir" [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001A66C)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Redguard" [Race <RedguardRace (00013748)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (5D163466)>]]
[12/15/2021 - 01:49:36PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Patron" [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (2E02821C)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["IMPERIAL" [Race <ImperialRace (00013744)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (5D001834)>]]
[12/15/2021 - 01:49:36PM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization failed. If you are starting a new game, the game might not initialized fully and this warning is normal. If this message is persistent in your log and XPMSE does not function properly, you should check the requirements for XPMSE. XPMSE will try initialization again in 5 seconds.
[12/15/2021 - 01:49:37PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Amren got schlong index 3 size 5
[12/15/2021 - 01:49:41PM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization failed. If you are starting a new game, the game might not initialized fully and this warning is normal. If this message is persistent in your log and XPMSE does not function properly, you should check the requirements for XPMSE. XPMSE will try initialization again in 5 seconds.
[12/15/2021 - 01:49:42PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Amren" [TrainerGoldScript < (0001A66A)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Redguard" [Race <RedguardRace (00013748)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (5D163466)>]]
[12/15/2021 - 01:49:43PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Whiterun Guard got schlong index 3 size 10

And that's basically where it crashes every time, though the order of things happening there tends to vary, if I remove Creature framework, and by relation the various horny c reature mods, IT seems to be fixed, I have tried just removing or altering what it's trying to attach in the framework, but it appears it's the framework leading to the crash.

Ok been having this problem with Creature framework working with JContainers. (I get the warning about the version of JContainers being out of date or missing) Everything is correct though. I got the right version number and I quadruple checked weather or not I had the SE version instead of the AE or the LE but it still doesn't work. I am out of ideas. The only thing I could think of is something else is running a different, incorrect version. but I rebuilt the whole collection of mods I have been using three times  and paired it down to just 69 mods most of which are QOL, scripting extensions, and the Better Brettons mods I am building this collection around. I have spent about a week on this and have run out of ideas. What am I doing wrong?

3 hours ago, Garthis said:

Ok been having this problem with Creature framework working with JContainers. (I get the warning about the version of JContainers being out of date or missing) Everything is correct though. I got the right version number and I quadruple checked weather or not I had the SE version instead of the AE or the LE but it still doesn't work. I am out of ideas. The only thing I could think of is something else is running a different, incorrect version. but I rebuilt the whole collection of mods I have been using three times  and paired it down to just 69 mods most of which are QOL, scripting extensions, and the Better Brettons mods I am building this collection around. I have spent about a week on this and have run out of ideas. What am I doing wrong?

first make sure sexlab aroused is loading before Creature framework, then look at SLAL to see if SLAL is working (if not then JContainers is not loading/starting/missing)

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enable "Force arousal update"
D. go to the Creature Framework MCM and disable "SexLab Aroused integration"
E. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
F. click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit, then use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts & forms from your save file, then uninstall CF and install the older version (1.0.1). NOTE: you may need to save & quit again after installing to get it's MCM menu to load.

There was a problem if you had any Mods from CrapClub (Creation Club) installed, but that bug should be fixed in newer versions of JContainers:
the problem was you had to remove them (or any other esl based mods) before you could register/reregister Creature Framework based mods into Creature Framework.
(i'm just keeping this message here in case the problem comes back)

Edited by MadMansGun

I'm having difficulties with Jcontainers or creature framework. "Your installed JContainers in not compatible or you don't don't have it at all" I keep getting this error.  and i have Skyrim Special Edition. all my mods all have "SE" at the end so i know i have the right edition of the mods. i've been stonewalled by this for 2 and a half days now. anybody got a fix for this crap. i also used the "FullDowngradePatch" to get around the AE update. I have SKSE 2.0.20 for the Special Edition. I'm also using Vortex. I tried MO2 but i'm so use to Vortex plus i don't want to use another mod manager.  it's annoying to say the least.

Edit. I have SLAL. all my mods work. nothing is conflicting with each other. it's just Jcontainer

Edit: Also my creature framework is infinitely initializing.

Edited by TheeFranklinator
On 12/18/2021 at 6:19 AM, TheeFranklinator said:

I'm having difficulties with Jcontainers or creature framework. "Your installed JContainers in not compatible or you don't don't have it at all" I keep getting this error.  and i have Skyrim Special Edition. all my mods all have "SE" at the end so i know i have the right edition of the mods. i've been stonewalled by this for 2 and a half days now. anybody got a fix for this crap. i also used the "FullDowngradePatch" to get around the AE update. I have SKSE 2.0.20 for the Special Edition. I'm also using Vortex. I tried MO2 but i'm so use to Vortex plus i don't want to use another mod manager.  it's annoying to say the least.

Edit. I have SLAL. all my mods work. nothing is conflicting with each other. it's just Jcontainer

Edit: Also my creature framework is infinitely initializing.

i am also experiencing this from my side tho ive ignored the error and the only problem i see is with the draugr. are you by any chance using book of genesis, and/or true decay?

edit: downloading jc container SKSE 2.0.7 / SSE 1.5.39  stops the error message

Edited by GodSmack
50 minutes ago, RaulMZ said:

Hey, I just downloaded this mod and noticed that my main menu screen was changed. Is this the mod responsible for changing it by adding some animals fucking each others? If so, how can I turn it back to vanilla?

The one with the rabbit/wolf/horse/dragon train? That's part of Horny Creatures of Skyrim. Hide or delete meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif.

I hope I'm just missing something simple, but Creature Framework isn't working
Using 1.1.0SE, playing on Skyrim VR.
Creature Framework shows up in the MCM menu, but the creatures page is empty and says "No mods have registered any creatures", despite having stuff like MNC, Hentai Creatures, Aroused Creatures, etc installed
That being said, everything seems to have basic meshes and animations work, but their equipment never changes

im on:
Skyrim SE 1.5.97.0.8
SKSE 2.0.20 and one release thats closer to jcontainer 4.1.3
tried newest jcontainer and 4.1.3
tried CreatureFramework V2_0_3 and Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2-SE and Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE
ive been trying for hours now and always getting the same jcontainer missing/wrong version message 

everything else works fine

edit: its Jcontainer 4.1.13 not 4.1.3

Edited by Schreiner

Hey, I've tracked this issue to various mods during my testing, and I *think* this one is finally it (or at least related to this)

Whenever I'm in werewolf form, the game spams the unequipping sound and says "       was unequipped"

Now, I normally play a female character, so I didn't notice this at first, but when I tested as a male character I noticed the game kept applying and unapplying (is that a word?) a schlong to my werewolf in sync with the noise and notification spam. And since CF is what's generally in charge of that, I think its something with this mod

I've tried setting werewolves in the MCM to various different ones, including just disabled. But it still keeps happening

Also, I can't tell where the schlong its trying to equip comes from. It looks like a human one but grey (like the wolf fur)

If this rings a bell with anyone, please help

Edit: bit more testing, and I got the schlong to stay this time, and it seems to have SOS physics, so its related to Animal SOS, but its applying over top of the one I have selected in CF (so, 2 dicks)

Edit 2: It seems to be a conflict of some sort with Nightmare Night: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/60751. But I'm still unsure if it's NN conflicting with CF, MNC, or A SOS

On a side note, without NN, it's making my werewolf model invisible unless I use the console to unequip all items

Edit 3: FIGURED IT OUT, it's unrelated to CF, sorry for wasting your time reading all this

Edited by AnInsaneMoose
FINALLY

when installed this it just said in the MCM that it was initializing but it just does that forever I looked for guides on here how to fix it but none of what I found worked or broke my game. some of the hentai creatures worked I know its another mod but thought maybe they worked together somehow

Edited by istoleyourweedlmao

For some reason, enabling this mod caused my game to CTD on startup. Then I removed it, and my game still CTD on startup. Is there an updated AE version somewhere or should I do a complete, clean reinstall and try again?

Here's my SKSE log, if that'll help:
SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.1.4 01061560 01D802EC6182C6BA, os = 6.2 (9200))
imagebase = 00007FF67E400000
reloc mgr imagebase = 00007FF67E400000
config path = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
scanning plugin directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin cbp.dll
checking plugin crash_log_se.dll
plugin crash_log_se.dll (00000000  00000000) no version data 0 (handle 0)
checking plugin EngineFixes.dll
checking plugin Fuz Ro D'oh.dll
checking plugin hdtSMP64.dll
checking plugin JContainers64.dll
checking plugin MCMHelper.dll
checking plugin mfgfix.dll
checking plugin PapyrusUtil.dll
checking plugin po3_PapyrusExtender.dll
checking plugin po3_Tweaks.dll
checking plugin QUI.dll
checking plugin SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
checking plugin SexLabUtil.dll
checking plugin SimplyKnock.dll
checking plugin skee64.dll
loading plugin "CPBC"
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 1 of 17
plugin cbp.dll (00000001 CPBC 00010411) loaded correctly (handle 1)
loading plugin "6.0.2"
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 2 of 17
plugin EngineFixes.dll (00000001 6.0.2 00000006) loaded correctly (handle 2)
loading plugin "Fuz Ro D'oh"
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 3 of 17
plugin Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000001 Fuz Ro D'oh 02004C15) loaded correctly (handle 3)
loading plugin "hdtSMP64"
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 4 of 17
plugin hdtSMP64.dll (00000001 hdtSMP64 00000002) loaded correctly (handle 4)
loading plugin "JContainers64"
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 5 of 17
plugin JContainers64.dll (00000001 JContainers64 00000004) loaded correctly (handle 5)
loading plugin "MCMHelper"
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 6 of 17
plugin MCMHelper.dll (00000001 MCMHelper 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 6)
loading plugin "mfgfix"
plugin mfgfix.dll (00000001 mfgfix 01060000) loaded correctly (handle 7)
loading plugin "PapyrusUtil"
plugin PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 PapyrusUtil 00000002) loaded correctly (handle ?
loading plugin "powerofthree's Papyrus Extender"
plugin 9 allocated 98 bytes from branch pool
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 9 of 17
plugin po3_PapyrusExtender.dll (00000001 powerofthree's Papyrus Extender 04000000) loaded correctly (handle 9)
loading plugin "po3_Tweaks"
plugin 10 allocated 112 bytes from branch pool
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 10 of 17
plugin po3_Tweaks.dll (00000001 po3_Tweaks 01000000) loaded correctly (handle 10)
loading plugin "QUI"
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 11 of 17
plugin QUI.dll (00000001 QUI 00020010) loaded correctly (handle 11)
loading plugin "SchlongsOfSkyrim"
plugin SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 00061A81) loaded correctly (handle 12)
loading plugin "SexLabUtil"
plugin SexLabUtil.dll (00000001 SexLabUtil 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 13)
loading plugin "SimplyKnock (by Chesko)"
plugin SimplyKnock.dll (00000001 SimplyKnock (by Chesko) 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 14)
loading plugin "skee"
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 15 of 17
registering plugin listener for (null) at 15 of 17
plugin 15 allocated 512 bytes from branch pool
plugin 15 allocated 512 bytes from local pool
plugin skee64.dll (00000001 skee 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 15)
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 1
sending message type 0 to plugin 2
sending message type 0 to plugin 3
sending message type 0 to plugin 4
sending message type 0 to plugin 5
sending message type 0 to plugin 6
sending message type 0 to plugin 9
sending message type 0 to plugin 10
sending message type 0 to plugin 11
sending message type 0 to plugin 15
dispatched message.
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
sending message type 1 to plugin 1
sending message type 1 to plugin 2
sending message type 1 to plugin 3
sending message type 1 to plugin 4
sending message type 1 to plugin 5
sending message type 1 to plugin 15
dispatched message.
sending message type 1 to plugin 6
sending message type 1 to plugin 9
sending message type 1 to plugin 10
sending message type 1 to plugin 11
dispatched message.
init complete
hooked dinput
dispatch message (6) to plugin listeners
sending message type 6 to plugin 1
sending message type 6 to plugin 2
sending message type 6 to plugin 3
sending message type 6 to plugin 4
sending message type 6 to plugin 5
sending message type 6 to plugin 6
sending message type 6 to plugin 9
sending message type 6 to plugin 10
sending message type 6 to plugin 11
sending message type 6 to plugin 15
dispatched message.
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLab_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\ZaZAnimationPack_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLabAroused_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SkyUI_SE_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\UIExtensions_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\ToyfulTemptations_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SLWidgets_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SLAnimLoader_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SimplyKnock_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SLSO_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\sr_FillHerUp_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLab Aroused Creatures_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLab Inflation Framework_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SLAdventures_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RaceMenuHH_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\MCMHelper_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SL Survival_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RaceMenu_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\XPMSE_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RaceMenuPlugin_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\3BBB_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLab Eager NPCs_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\BHUNP3BBB_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\ABBA_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Open Cities Skyrim_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLabDefeat_ENGLISH.txt...

10 hours ago, UrFaveComrade said:

For some reason, enabling this mod caused my game to CTD on startup. Then I removed it, and my game still CTD on startup. Is there an updated AE version somewhere or should I do a complete, clean reinstall and try again?

Here's my SKSE log, if that'll help:

Spoiler

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.1.4 01061560 01D802EC6182C6BA, os = 6.2 (9200))
imagebase = 00007FF67E400000
reloc mgr imagebase = 00007FF67E400000
config path = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
scanning plugin directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin cbp.dll
checking plugin crash_log_se.dll
plugin crash_log_se.dll (00000000  00000000) no version data 0 (handle 0)
checking plugin EngineFixes.dll
checking plugin Fuz Ro D'oh.dll
checking plugin hdtSMP64.dll
checking plugin JContainers64.dll
checking plugin MCMHelper.dll
checking plugin mfgfix.dll
checking plugin PapyrusUtil.dll
checking plugin po3_PapyrusExtender.dll
checking plugin po3_Tweaks.dll
checking plugin QUI.dll
checking plugin SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
checking plugin SexLabUtil.dll
checking plugin SimplyKnock.dll
checking plugin skee64.dll
loading plugin "CPBC"
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 1 of 17
plugin cbp.dll (00000001 CPBC 00010411) loaded correctly (handle 1)
loading plugin "6.0.2"
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 2 of 17
plugin EngineFixes.dll (00000001 6.0.2 00000006) loaded correctly (handle 2)
loading plugin "Fuz Ro D'oh"
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 3 of 17
plugin Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000001 Fuz Ro D'oh 02004C15) loaded correctly (handle 3)
loading plugin "hdtSMP64"
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 4 of 17
plugin hdtSMP64.dll (00000001 hdtSMP64 00000002) loaded correctly (handle 4)
loading plugin "JContainers64"
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 5 of 17
plugin JContainers64.dll (00000001 JContainers64 00000004) loaded correctly (handle 5)
loading plugin "MCMHelper"
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 6 of 17
plugin MCMHelper.dll (00000001 MCMHelper 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 6)
loading plugin "mfgfix"
plugin mfgfix.dll (00000001 mfgfix 01060000) loaded correctly (handle 7)
loading plugin "PapyrusUtil"
plugin PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 PapyrusUtil 00000002) loaded correctly (handle ?
loading plugin "powerofthree's Papyrus Extender"
plugin 9 allocated 98 bytes from branch pool
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 9 of 17
plugin po3_PapyrusExtender.dll (00000001 powerofthree's Papyrus Extender 04000000) loaded correctly (handle 9)
loading plugin "po3_Tweaks"
plugin 10 allocated 112 bytes from branch pool
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 10 of 17
plugin po3_Tweaks.dll (00000001 po3_Tweaks 01000000) loaded correctly (handle 10)
loading plugin "QUI"
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 11 of 17
plugin QUI.dll (00000001 QUI 00020010) loaded correctly (handle 11)
loading plugin "SchlongsOfSkyrim"
plugin SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 00061A81) loaded correctly (handle 12)
loading plugin "SexLabUtil"
plugin SexLabUtil.dll (00000001 SexLabUtil 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 13)
loading plugin "SimplyKnock (by Chesko)"
plugin SimplyKnock.dll (00000001 SimplyKnock (by Chesko) 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 14)
loading plugin "skee"
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 15 of 17
registering plugin listener for (null) at 15 of 17
plugin 15 allocated 512 bytes from branch pool
plugin 15 allocated 512 bytes from local pool
plugin skee64.dll (00000001 skee 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 15)
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 1
sending message type 0 to plugin 2
sending message type 0 to plugin 3
sending message type 0 to plugin 4
sending message type 0 to plugin 5
sending message type 0 to plugin 6
sending message type 0 to plugin 9
sending message type 0 to plugin 10
sending message type 0 to plugin 11
sending message type 0 to plugin 15
dispatched message.
sending message type 1 to plugin 1
sending message type 1 to plugin 2
sending message type 1 to plugin 3
sending message type 1 to plugin 4
sending message type 1 to plugin 5
dispatched message.
sending message type 1 to plugin 6
sending message type 1 to plugin 9
sending message type 1 to plugin 10
sending message type 1 to plugin 11
dispatched message.
init complete
hooked dinput
dispatch message (6) to plugin listeners
sending message type 6 to plugin 1
sending message type 6 to plugin 2
sending message type 6 to plugin 3
sending message type 6 to plugin 4
sending message type 6 to plugin 5
sending message type 6 to plugin 6
sending message type 6 to plugin 9
sending message type 6 to plugin 10
sending message type 6 to plugin 11
sending message type 6 to plugin 15
dispatched message.
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLab_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\ZaZAnimationPack_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLabAroused_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SkyUI_SE_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\UIExtensions_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\ToyfulTemptations_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SLWidgets_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SLAnimLoader_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SimplyKnock_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SLSO_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\sr_FillHerUp_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLab Aroused Creatures_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLab Inflation Framework_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SLAdventures_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RaceMenuHH_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\MCMHelper_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SL Survival_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RaceMenu_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\XPMSE_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RaceMenuPlugin_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\3BBB_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLab Eager NPCs_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\BHUNP3BBB_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\ABBA_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Open Cities Skyrim_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLabDefeat_ENGLISH.txt...

Would it kill you to use spoiler for your log? ?