On 5/15/2020 at 3:48 PM, seraph85 said:

I was wondering if you could add something like optional radiation damage added when having sex with various creatures like super mutants and ghouls to go with the wear and tear? I think that would be a a nice little added bit of flavor for immersion.

I'm really loving your mods this one and sexual harassment. Thanks for you work! 

Advance needs 2 aaf expansion has that also can cripple you lol

16 hours ago, LinksSword said:

my only issue is if you equip armor that is technically not a body item it still thinks you are naked. easy Girl outfits are a perfect example of this.

Some mods give you an MCM field where you can specify one or more additional slot numbers to check for something equipped in, which counts toward the mod's scripts not considering you naked. Maybe that could be an option for SAF too?

Spoiler
On 8/5/2020 at 10:58 AM, LinksSword said:

my only issue is if you equip armor that is technically not a body item it still thinks you are naked. easy Girl outfits are a perfect example of this.

On 8/6/2020 at 3:43 AM, vaultbait said:

Some mods give you an MCM field where you can specify one or more additional slot numbers to check for something equipped in, which counts toward the mod's scripts not considering you naked. Maybe that could be an option for SAF too?

Pretty sure you can specify another slot to be considered a "chest"/covering slot in SH/SA.

14 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Pretty sure you can specify another slot to be considered a "chest"/covering slot in SH/SA.

Harassment yes, for sure. @LinksSworddidn't mention that mod though, and posted in the topic for SA (which doesn't that I can find). That said, I'm also not seeing anywhere that SA sets anything at all to do with player nudity so...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have an issue with this mod, first time in nearly 8 months of using it..

So I recently started a new save and everything was working correctly (playing on survival, as usual). However, yesterday when I entered the Diamond City for the first time after speaking with Piper and Mayor, Sex Attributes don't show in Pip-Boy. They are still working tho, after each scene it will report a notification and hotkey does work, it just doesn't show in Pip-Boy > STATS.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

I love this mod btw, it's very immersive.

6 hours ago, AthenaLiandry said:

I started a new game and now the attributes in the HUD widget only ever show 0s - I can see I'm accruing wear, using willpower, etc., with the button to display them directly but the Sex Attributes Hud widgets aren't updating or showing anything =/ 

I tried uninstalling and re-installing the mod, no dice...

I remember that if you use the Alternate Start mod to start a game, (with Nora and Nate in front of the mirror) the SA HUD usually doesn't work. Everything is at zero.

But I have a save where Nora is fresh out of Vault 111 (no mods) and I use that to start my games with mods. Even with Alternate Start, the HUD works fine.

5 hours ago, JBpy said:

I remember that if you use the Alternate Start mod to start a game, (with Nora and Nate in front of the mirror) the SA HUD usually doesn't work. Everything is at zero.

But I have a save where Nora is fresh out of Vault 111 (no mods) and I use that to start my games with mods. Even with Alternate Start, the HUD works fine.

Think I found the issue, though it did necessitate creating an entirely new game again - I didn't delete older saves for the character before creating the new game, and she had the same name. Think it counted it as the same character and broke the HUD... deleted all of the saves completely before creating a new character, and even with the same name seems to work fine. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I love the mod but after getting blackmailed about a photo and refusing to submit my characters reputation has reached the 100 limit. It decays over time but even at the lowest menu values almost everything I loot has a photograph which peaks the reputation at 100. By any chance is there a way to reset the reputation outside of waiting IE a console command?

10 hours ago, Molevalence said:

I love the mod but after getting blackmailed about a photo and refusing to submit my characters reputation has reached the 100 limit. It decays over time but even at the lowest menu values almost everything I loot has a photograph which peaks the reputation at 100. By any chance is there a way to reset the reputation outside of waiting IE a console command?

You can try a reset at the Memory Den (Dr Neuro or something like that from memory). It will reset all your SA stats don't know if the photo's will keep spawning though as they're from Sexual Harassment but worth a try. Costs 500 caps iirc

14 minutes ago, Slorm said:

You can try a reset at the Memory Den (Dr Neuro or something like that from memory). It will reset all your SA stats don't know if the photo's will keep spawning though as they're from Sexual Harassment but worth a try. Costs 500 caps iirc

Thank you for the reply. If I recall, the memory wipe is for your sexual preferences such as being a dom or sub but I can take another look. :)

1 hour ago, Molevalence said:

Thank you for the reply. If I recall, the memory wipe is for your sexual preferences such as being a dom or sub but I can take another look. :)

It resets the whole lot if I remember correctly. It's been a while as I don't use Sexual Harassment anymore (great mod but I found it a bit too intrusive, I think it needs a longer set of timers)

On 10/14/2020 at 4:02 AM, ThatUserName said:

Is the mod supposed to not show stats changes in certain attributes like "trauma" and "intoxication"? Pip-boy stats screen still shows their level but unlike say "willpower" it doesn't state under it what stats have been modified and by how much.

It takes the stats into account in SPECIAL but doesn't state what they are explicitly, so you'll need to make a note from the OP of this thread as to their effect

What about "frustration"? My PC gained trauma level after assault, yet I don't see frustration debuf in pipboy and neither in icon as stated in one of changelogs("Frustration is now in "disease" category. Orange disease icon if you have the frustration debuff"). My PC is dominant.

Also, I understand that "sex level" attribute is actually a "sex addiction", right?

Edit: nvm, I did initiate assault from Raider Pet mod to test and it did add "frustration" debuff. I wonder thought why there was no debuff from assault initiated by Violate mod. I'm guessing because of "desperate for sex" debuff?

Yeah I have the same issue as several posts above with all the stats staying at 0. None of them reflect any changes whatsoever.

Had this same problem with M.C.G. when I was using that, where everything stayed at 0 yet I was still getting wear and had a bad rep, it's just none of the numbers were reflecting that. so I got rid of it and decided to try this one this time. But this does the exact same thing. All the numbers stay at 0 and don't change, yet I get wear and everything, just the numbers won't show it.

This is a brand new game on a fresh install. No alternate start either, just a regular game.

Does anyone know if I can manually with console command apply "frustration" debuff and if yes, what command would it be?

edit: 27007A68 for item itself and 2700820C for perk with description. The item only seems to add -2 though, don't know how to make it work the way it should, with 3 different strength levels. Posting since it might come in handy for those who have same problem as me with Violate and this mod, where it doesn't for some reason apply this debuff, while applying all else.

• 2 weeks later...

The sexual reputation stat needs some work..............I started a new game recently with a female PC and I am using the Dual Companions mod which allows Nate to survive the Kellogg encounter. My PC has been completely faithful to Nate so far (Level 12) but my Sex Reputation has me labelled as a Prostitute. Sure, my PC maybe bordering on being a Nymph but not a Prostitute. Are there any settings or commands that will remedy this?

6 hours ago, mikey1979 said:

The sexual reputation stat needs some work..............I started a new game recently with a female PC and I am using the Dual Companions mod which allows Nate to survive the Kellogg encounter. My PC has been completely faithful to Nate so far (Level 12) but my Sex Reputation has me labelled as a Prostitute. Sure, my PC maybe bordering on being a Nymph but not a Prostitute. Are there any settings or commands that will remedy this?

Whenever you have a consensual sex, there's a chance that the partner will gossip about you, increasing your sex reputation. Companions are exempt from this - they will never gossip about you. But probably whats happening is your Nate from that mod is not a normal vanilla companion.

You can disable gossips by reducing the chance for gossip to 0.

EDIT: actually, just realized that I forgot to add the companion check for the gossip. So yes, right now your companions will gossip about you after you have sex with them :P . You can still disable gossips if you dont want Nate spreading nasty things about you behind your back.

Quick small fix

- FIXED: Masturbation (AAF animation tagged with "Masturbation) will lower arousal - same amount as having consensual sex. Will not increase wear and tear. Like sex, if a gossip-eligible NPC sees you masturbating, your sex reputation will increase

- FIXED: Active companions will no longer gossip about you, increasing your sex reputation, after having sex with you.

So, if I'm having Deacon as my active companion, while Curie is just hanging out at my settlement and in the same house, even, and Dangerous Nights has Deacon demand sex from Nora after waking up. So with this patch, Curie will no longer gossip, in her French accent, about my sexual activities. But does she take incriminating pictures to be used for blackmail by the male NPCs?