Uploaded 2.4.1, which is a very small UI change:

- CHANGED: Moved some attributes to a separate "category" in pip boy effects menu. This is so that you don't get bombarded with 10 attributes inside the same box, which can look messy and hard to read.
- Arousal is now in "sleep" category. You'll now see an orange sleep icon above your action bar if you're aroused

- Frustration is now in "disease" category. Orange disease icon if you have the frustration debuff

- Intoxication is now in "alcohol" category. Yellow alcohol icon if you have intoxication levels

- Slut is now in "sleep" category. Yellow sleep icon if you are a slut

- Trauma is now in "disease" category. Yellow disease icon if you are traumatized

- REMOVED: Removed the following perks: "Not aroused" "Sober" "No sex addiction" "No trauma". They just appeared spammy and provided no buffs/debuffs. You'll now only get the appropriate perks when you have the effects.

You can refer to screenshots for what they look like now (a little less messy ?)

Hi!

I do love your mod. It have become one of my favorite mods.  ?

At one point I tried to remove a chasitity bra with willpower, but your mod said I didn't have it on.

So I looked at your code and found a small bug in "InitializeDDKeywords" function of FPA_Main script.

The id you have typed is 14DE8, DD say it should be 15DE8.

There is one thing in your mod that allways been of for me and that is how you rais ones spirit.

I now what I'm takling about, I have been there in the gutter with one foot in the grave.
One need the willpower to keep doing the small things that rais the spirit, it's slow going, but it's there.

So game wise?

With willpower at the top have 0.02 points per hour added to spirit, with all the buffs and debuffs as normal.

This will nomaly give one spirit point eavry 50 hour, or two day.
I now that people is going to wish to change this walue, so a spread from 0 to 0.04 with a steping of 0.001 is my recomendation.

I can think of meany different ways to implement this, one of the easy one is willpower at 100% add to spirit. One other is when
willpower is at 95% to 98% have half of the value added, and 99% and 100% add full value.

The new flirt system is weary good idea, but it miss the interaction of D/S relationship. I also think you should add ankel cuffs in the equation.
A dom shuld refuse all types of devices, a slit dom might like the blindfold (60% refuse, 40% ok) and would refuse the rest.
For neutral person blindfold is ok but the gag is 50/50 decision. With a slite sub the wrist cuffs is the clinser at 40% refuse and 60% ok.
If you add the ankel cuffs the extrem sug shuld give 30/70 on them.

Whell there you have one other thought to think through.

Keep up the good work on your mod and keep safe.

Regards

OokamiChan

Thanks for the new version. This seem much more interesting for me :)

On the other side please do not flood my papyrus log with easy to avoid errors.

Here are some

04/24/2020 - 05:08:20PM] FPSH: onTick finish
[04/24/2020 - 05:08:21PM] error: Array index 2 is out of range (0-1)
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (5A000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStop() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 3108
[04/24/2020 - 05:08:21PM] error: Array index 3 is out of range (0-1)
stack:

In many sex-scenes there are only 2 actors involved, so assigning to actor [2] and [3] will throw papyrus script errors
Consider the following idea  (taken from my own mod)

(I've not yet tested the changed scripts)

; --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;
;            AAF EVENT HOOKS
;
; --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event AAF:AAF_API.OnAnimationStart(AAF:AAF_API akSender, Var[] akArgs)
    Actor[] actors = Utility.VarToVarArray(akArgs[1]) as Actor[]

int i = actors.length
    while i
      i -= 1

if actors == PlayerRef
        sexInProgress = true
        StopAllQuests()
        Return

endif
    endwhile

endEvent

Event AAF:AAF_API.OnAnimationStop(AAF:AAF_API akSender, Var[] akArgs)
    Actor[] actors = Utility.VarToVarArray(akArgs[1]) as Actor[]

bool found
    Actor nonPlayerActor

int i = actors.length
    while i
        i -= 1

if actors == PlayerRef
            bFound = true
        else
            nonPlayerActor = actors
       endif
    endwhile

if bFound
        EnableControls()

sexInProgress = false
        StopAllQuests()

if nonPlayerActor
            Race actorRace = nonPlayerActor.GetRace()
            CheckActorTypeAndIncrementSexContent(actorRace)
        endif

if sexTriggeredByMod
            sexTriggeredByMod = false

; Set the last approach time to this, so that we start cooldown after sex
            lastApproachTime = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()

if postSexLockDDChance
                postSexLockDDChance = false
                RollAndEquipDD(idDeviousApproacher)
            endif
            if postSexUnlockDD
                postSexUnlockDD = false
                UnlockAllDevices()
            endif
        endif
        if postDrinkRape == 1
            postDrinkRape = 0

Game.FadeOutGame(true, true, 4.0, 1.0, true)

Utility.wait(5)

Game.FadeOutGame(false, true, 4.0, 1.0)

FPSH_PostDrinkRapeMessage.Show()
        endif
    Endif
EndEvent

Ok, the harasser follows the player, but thats it. Nothing happens.

[04/24/2020 - 06:23:10PM] error: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (5A000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.StopQuestIfInvalid() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 663
    [FPSH_Player (5A000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.MakeHarasserFollowPlayer() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2196
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:10PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp63"
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (5A000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.StopQuestIfInvalid() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 663
    [FPSH_Player (5A000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.MakeHarasserFollowPlayer() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2196
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:10PM] error: Cannot call IsInCombat() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (5A000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.StopQuestIfInvalid() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 668
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:10PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp63"
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (5A000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.StopQuestIfInvalid() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 668
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:10PM] error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (5A000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.isActorAAFUnavailable() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2183
    [FPSH_Player (5A000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.StopQuestIfInvalid() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 673
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:10PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp637"
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (5A000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.isActorAAFUnavailable() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2183
    [FPSH_Player (5A000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.StopQuestIfInvalid() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 673
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:10PM] error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:10PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp638"
stack:
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:10PM] error: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.getDistance() - "<native>" Line ?
    [FPSH_Player (5A000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.MakeHarasserFollowPlayer() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2204
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:10PM] FPSH: Stopping harasser quest. Reason: way too far from player
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:10PM] AFV Report: AllowedRaces built with 30 races in 0.031982 seconds
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:11PM] error: Cannot call SetRestrained() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (5A000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.MakeHarasserFollowPlayer() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2239
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:11PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp642"
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (5A000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.MakeHarasserFollowPlayer() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2239
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:32PM] FPSH: onTick

Still seems to have problems :(

Two or three weeks ago when I looked at the Sexual Harassment mod and did find a anomoly, I can't say if it's an bug or not.

I had loaded the mod in Fo4Edit and was looking at the quest FPSH_Player, in script FPSH:FPSH_Main in the array named FPSH_HumanlikeRaces.

In this array there is an null value. I can't say, but I think it's that null value that throgh the monky wrench.

Regardes

OokamiChan

8 hours ago, Adetu said:

Ok, the harasser follows the player, but thats it. Nothing happens.

[04/24/2020 - 06:23:10PM] error: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:10PM] error: Cannot call IsInCombat() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
stack:
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:10PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp637"
stack:
stack:
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:10PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp638"
stack:
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:10PM] error: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.getDistance() - "<native>" Line ?
    [FPSH_Player (5A000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.MakeHarasserFollowPlayer() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2204
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:10PM] FPSH: Stopping harasser quest. Reason: way too far from player
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:10PM] AFV Report: AllowedRaces built with 30 races in 0.031982 seconds
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:11PM] error: Cannot call SetRestrained() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:11PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp642"
stack:
[04/24/2020 - 06:23:32PM] FPSH: onTick

Still seems to have problems :(

This isnt the right topic for this :) 

But it looks like the script broke on you or something. The actor reference for the harasser is null. Maybe the mod got updated while the script is running? Or the NPC got recycled or something? No idea how that happened. Has never happened to me before. 

the Stop all quest option in debug mcm page should reset things, if it doesnt reset it for you by itself

5 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

This isnt the right topic for this :) 

But it looks like the script broke on you or something. The actor reference for the harasser is null. Maybe the mod got updated while the script is running? Or the NPC got recycled or something? No idea how that happened. Has never happened to me before. 

the Stop all quest option in debug mcm page should reset things, if it doesnt reset it for you by itself

Ok first the harasser speaks one or two times with the player, but the player simply do not give an answer and walk away. So at least something must be detected otherwise the dialogue would not show up.

Your new version on was installed on a a clean save where your mod never was installed before.

First I've tried to activate  activate only the devious functions in your mod, but nothing happens although my player has  2 plugs, slave harness, leg cuffs, bra and some more devices equipped. Then I've triggered harassment with the testing functions -after some more features are enabled.

In Skyrim the dialogue has an additional "walk away option". That means the dialogue partner can say something and than additional actions can be done in a script. Make some "things" much easier. Unfortunately in FO4 this possibility seems not to exist.

26 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hmm if its an AAF animation, it should count as “sex” and so arousal should decrease from it, just as normal sex would. Is that not the case?

Yeah, I rushed on my conclusions. It works great. I have a very script-heavy game, with Conqueror up front, and I wouldn't be the first to suffer from delay. 

49 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

Is it intended that we can unlock safes with Willpower? I haven't tested it on locks that we do not have the Perk to unlock, though.

Yes, it's part of this mod.  You can unlock safes and terminals using Willpower.  You can turn these features on and off in the Sex Attributes MCM under Psychological.

I was wondering if it would be possible to lock the weapons and armor workbench, as well as the lockpick, if the character has a very high level of trauma. That would also force the player to use drugs.

"My hands are shaking and I can't focus. I need a fix."

Not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this or if it's better to put it in the DD thread, but are Gags and Plugs integrated to provide Wear as well?  Such that prolonged wearing of a Gag would increase Oral wear, or a Buttplug increasing Anal wear, etc?  Was thinking it might need to go into the DD thread, though, since customizing the amount of wear to be specific to a type of Plug would allow for discriminating from a static Plug and a vibrating Plug to give different amounts of Wear.

On 5/5/2020 at 8:22 PM, LyreAB said:

Not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this or if it's better to put it in the DD thread, but are Gags and Plugs integrated to provide Wear as well?  Such that prolonged wearing of a Gag would increase Oral wear, or a Buttplug increasing Anal wear, etc?  Was thinking it might need to go into the DD thread, though, since customizing the amount of wear to be specific to a type of Plug would allow for discriminating from a static Plug and a vibrating Plug to give different amounts of Wear.

Hmm i like this idea. It would have to be this mod cus devious devices isn’t really updated anymore. 

are there even different types of plugs? Thought they were all the same ?

On 5/3/2020 at 5:36 PM, JBpy said:

I was wondering if it would be possible to lock the weapons and armor workbench, as well as the lockpick, if the character has a very high level of trauma. That would also force the player to use drugs.

"My hands are shaking and I can't focus. I need a fix."

That would be extremely punitive lol. For now i want to keep alcohol and drugs an optional way to cope with trauma. I dont know if i want to force players to rely on it

9 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

That would be extremely punitive lol. For now i want to keep alcohol and drugs an optional way to cope with trauma. I dont know if i want to force players to rely on it

Lol. Why not?  One can already be basically held hostage by Abigail Finch with mod as is.... not that my Nora would know... because running outside the settlement would trigger combat stalkers which well, would begin a different form of punitive....

23 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hmm i like this idea. It would have to be this mod cus devious devices isn’t really updated anymore. 

are there even different types of plugs? Thought they were all the same ?

Yeah, DD has Inflatable, Steel, and Vibrating plugs and dildos and a couple of colored dildos as well.

In the MCM, you have a selection for what type of Wear to apply when the animation doesn't have any appropriate tags, and the user can select to apply All or None.  Would it be possible for you to change that to add more choices?  It would be nice to be able to specify None, Vaginal, Anal, Oral, Random, or All.  That way the user can set it to assume their preferred method (All or one of the three) or let the game "choose" (Random).