2 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Generally I find it impossible to keep my self esteem stat from slowly draining away to nothing.  Maybe it's just the way I play.  An extra source of self esteem, balanced by the various risks and consequences of agreeing to flirt approaches, works out about right for me.

Same for me, also willpower. I rarely have enough willpower to be able to spend on things like opening locks, overriding terminals, removing devious devices, or resisting unwanted approaches. I'll probably eventually tweak the willpower gains/losses in the MCM, but I'm a bit on the lazy side.

On 3/15/2021 at 5:10 AM, redeyesandlonghair said:

It would be neat if Willpower and/or Self Esteem could be raised by having sex with people, and from raping people if you're Dominant.

I'm thinking about Willpower increasing when player rapes NPC. Sub player will recieve a insignificant bonus from rapes, Dom - noticable larger bonuses.

I'm not sure about self-esteem gaining from rapes. Self-esteem can easily be obtained by killing enemies, especially if experience requirements decreased in MCM.

Not sure if my issue is with this one or with Sexual Harassment; but my problem is that the body morphs are not returning back to the normal body after waiting any amount of time. I like the cumflation aspect of this mod but now my character has a saggy butt and pudgy belly.  Is there a fix for this that I'm missing? 

6 hours ago, cameron327 said:

Not sure if my issue is with this one or with Sexual Harassment; but my problem is that the body morphs are not returning back to the normal body after waiting any amount of time. I like the cumflation aspect of this mod but now my character has a saggy butt and pudgy belly.  Is there a fix for this that I'm missing? 

You could try to remove morph effect by executing following command in console:

cqf FPA_Main RemoveMorphBelly

If it will not remove morphs then this could mean:

- problems in BodyGen (unlikely)

- morph effects from another mod still applied

12 hours ago, cameron327 said:

body morphs are not returning back to the normal body after waiting any amount of time

2 hours ago, illBtheShooter said:

My characters arousal, don't lowers at all.

It is possible in case when this mod is installed at new game start. 

For a specific reasons timers (that used in scripts) might never be started and as result all time based decreases/increases will not work. FYI, it is solvable problem, but you have to wait for fix.

Workaround - you can reinstall this mod through clean save. I.e.:

1. Make a save in game when you already leaved Vault 111.

2. Uninstall this mod.

3. Load save created on step 1

4. Make new save

5. Install this mod

6. Load save created on step 4

After that timers will start to work normally. And probably your issue will gone.

6 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

You could try to remove morph effect by executing following command in console:

cqf FPA_Main RemoveMorphBelly

If it will not remove morphs then this could mean:

- problems in BodyGen (unlikely)

- morph effects from another mod still applied

That command fixed half of my problem, so I'm thinking the other half might be coming from the SH mod. I should have included my load order in my first post; but in case anyone can help me here I'll attach it.

FO4ModList.txt

3 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

Try to use workaround in my previous message. It is possible you had SA installed when you started new game

I did have it installed when I started my game. I have tried uninstalling just SA, just SH, and both with on luck. I sat down and waited 3 in-game days each time.  Not sure which of the other mods would be doing it. Is there any kind of  catch all "RemoveMorph" command?

14 hours ago, cameron327 said:

I did have it installed when I started my game. I have tried uninstalling just SA, just SH, and both with on luck. I sat down and waited 3 in-game days each time.  Not sure which of the other mods would be doing it. Is there any kind of  catch all "RemoveMorph" command?

Try this - 

Would it be impossible/unthinkable to add an option to toggle Morphs for NPC On/Off?

I know this is a player character focused mod but...

The option I have for NPC morphs is FPE(R), But then ofc the player morps conflict.

I think this morph system "makes sense" compared to the random chance ( % chance) from FPE e.t.c

and its a shame to have to disable it to get NPC to "work" too.

Im looking at the cookie wondering if I should save it or eat it...

On 1/5/2021 at 4:14 PM, StaticPhobia2 said:

Question: did you ever add morphs for wear and tear, like anus pen to .4 for "abused".

On 1/6/2021 at 10:16 AM, twistedtrebla said:

That said, it should be extremely easy to have a standalone mod that does what you want.

Here it is. 

Done for FusionGirl Morph+

MCM support included, but changes will not be applied on the fly

To uninstall:

1. Open console and run:

cqf FPA_Main OnWearHeal 1000 true

2. Ensure morph effect is disappeared

3. Make a save 

4. Remove plugin files

FPAMorph.zip

On 3/24/2021 at 9:42 PM, sinsemilla said:

Would it be impossible/unthinkable to add an option to toggle Morphs for NPC On/Off?

I know this is a player character focused mod but..

I'm thinking about applying all Sex Attributes to NPC. Not morphs only. But it will require significant modification of source codes structure and API  and I would like to sync withtwistedtrebla before any attempt to modify source codes so dramatically.

1 hour ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

I'm thinking about applying all Sex Attributes to NPC. Not morphs only. But it will require significant modification of source codes structure and API  and I would like to sync withtwistedtrebla before any attempt to modify source codes so dramatically.

I don't mind it. But as you said, it will require some significant changes. It's more or less going to be a re-write of the whole mod, with only ideas being carried over.

It will also be a big performance hit, having to manage all NPC's individual states. At that point, one might wonder, what's the point - is it worth it? Are NPC's attributes going to be used in any way to provide extra gameplay value? At this stage in FO4 modding scene, no other mod is going to be using it. So most likely any mod that uses NPC's attribute mechanics are going to have to come from you. Even couple years ago, there was lack of interest in this mod, which is why I ended up creating Sex Harassment myself.

Permission-wise you have my green light. You can copy as much source code or ideas over as you'd like. I just wonder if all the effort is going to be worth it. It's your time though, at the end of the day.

41 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

It will also be a big performance hit, having to manage all NPC's individual states.

I think it will not be so big. At least if states will be managed by engine, not by script. Especially, if multi-core CPU usage is enabled for scripts. I'm still experimenting but the idea to reduce performance penalty - use MagicEffect script instead of Quest script. So Quest script will not deal with states of each NPC, but MagicEffect will deal with certain NPC's state.

45 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

is it worth it?

People wants it, so yes %)

47 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Are NPC's attributes going to be used in any way to provide extra gameplay value?

Yes, couple of usages suggested above. Also, I have some ideas.

48 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Even couple years ago, there was lack of interest in this mod

War never changes, right. But people might changes %)

I'm sure there are other aspects of the mod that can be applied to npcs! Im asking about the morphs because I guess its my personal fetish, but also they are a "visible" aspect of it that would increase the Immersion (or rather just the player being affected lessens immersion).

Im not sure all the trauma and stat changes need the same depth as for player (there is little control over e.x a followers stats anyway), but perhaps giving them lines of dialogue or even just notifications for RP purposes would be a great step!

I imagine things like slowing their movement or having them "complain" under trauma would add much without going to deep into stat changes (I wouldn't notice if my follower 2 strength or whatever I don't even know their stats without looking on an external webpage or such).

Anyway I wish you luck in this and hopefully Ill be around to test it!

On 3/27/2021 at 7:26 AM, Dlinny_Lag said:

Here it is. 

Done for FusionGirl Morph+

MCM support included, but changes will not be applied on the fly

To uninstall:

1. Open console and run:

cqf FPA_Main OnWearHeal 1000 true

2. Ensure morph effect is disappeared

3. Make a save 

4. Remove plugin files

FPAMorph.zip 4.35 kB · 5 downloads

Just wanted to say I've been enjoying this little plugin a lot, thanks a bunch.  One minor note: the settings wouldn't appear in the MCM menu until I adjusted the mod's folder setup to FPAMorph/MCM/Config/FPAMorph. 

23 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

ust wanted to say I've been enjoying this little plugin a lot, thanks a bunch.

Glad to know %)

23 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

the settings wouldn't appear in the MCM menu until I adjusted the mod's folder setup to FPAMorph/MCM/Config/FPAMorph

It is very strange. My version of MCM plugin reads configs from .../Data/MCM/Config/{Mod filename}/config.json

And all other mods has their config files placed in same way. Maybe you use something else?

45 minutes ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

Glad to know %)

It is very strange. My version of MCM plugin reads configs from .../Data/MCM/Config/{Mod filename}/config.json

And all other mods has their config files placed in same way. Maybe you use something else?

No that's the same as mine, I'm just quoting the MO2 folder path instead of the Data folder. The zip file you attached had the file path as /MCM/FPAMorph/config.json instead of MCM/Config/FPAMorph/config.json.  Settings didn't appear in the MCM menu until I added a Config folder in there.

10 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

No that's the same as mine, I'm just quoting the MO2 folder path instead of the Data folder. The zip file you attached had the file path as /MCM/FPAMorph/config.json instead of MCM/Config/FPAMorph/config.json.  Settings didn't appear in the MCM menu until I added a Config folder in there.

You right. My bad. Will fix soon

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

i am kind of interested to experience with writing a mod.

How do i actually integrate this mod into the mod i want to write to call some of the attributes to get the character and NPC react accordingly?

This probably will take a long time but i just do not know how.

Any hints are welcome.

Thank you so much

3 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Hello,

i am kind of interested to experience with writing a mod.

How do i actually integrate this mod into the mod i want to write to call some of the attributes to get the character and NPC react accordingly?

This probably will take a long time but i just do not know how.

Any hints are welcome.

Thank you so much

It's not difficult to pull information across mods in your scripts.  For example, this is how AAF Violate calls data from Sex Attributes:

Spoiler

Function LoadFPA(Bool doNotify = true)
    If Game.IsPluginInstalled("FPAttributes.esp")
        FPA_Value_Spirit = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x007A67, "FPAttributes.esp") as GlobalVariable
        FPA_Value_Orientation = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000FAD, "FPAttributes.esp") as GlobalVariable
        FPA_Value_IsPlayerDesperateForSex = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x001A38D, "FPAttributes.esp") as GlobalVariable
        FPA_Value_Selfesteem = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000FAC, "FPAttributes.esp") as GlobalVariable
        FPA_Setting_SelfEsteemBaseRape = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000FA4, "FPAttributes.esp") as GlobalVariable
        Quest FPA_Main = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "FPAttributes.esp") as quest
        FPA_script = FPA_Main.CastAs("FPA:FPA_Main")

AFVTrace(DebugOn,"AFV report: Sex Attributes is installed")
        AFVNotify(doNotify,"AAF Violate: Sex Attributes is installed")
    EndIf
EndFunction

The first number in the GetFormFromFile command is the FormID of whatever you're trying to reference, with 0x00 in place of the first two numbers you'd see in xEdit or CK.  Once you have the other mod's values in your own script, you can do whatever you need with them.