5 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

There is a problem if the player is involved in aggressive animations that involve more than 2 actors which results in the player loosing self-esteem and willpower no matter the position he has in the animation (bottom/top). 

Sex Attributes assumes that any aggressive animation was the player being raped, unless the mod calling the animation specified "Consensual" or "PlayerRapist" in its animation meta variable.  Not all mods are using those meta variables yet.  You can specify a hotkey in the SA MCM to force the next sex animation to be treated as rape or consensual, regardless of animation tags or meta.

10 hours ago, stobor said:

Bug Report: In FPA_main, function IsPlayerDesperateForSex, the comparison between 'delay' and 'DaysElapsed' is backwards.  So the character is nearly always desperate, regardless of the MCM delay setting.

Thanks! Super easy for me to fix things when someone can pinpoint exactly where things are wrong :) 

10 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Thanks! Super easy for me to fix things when someone can pinpoint exactly where things are wrong :)

One of the perks of writing a framework type mod - other modders who use it are highly motivated to make sure it's working properly.  ?

By the way, it seems to me that desperation ought to count the same as low spirit, in terms of the sex-addiction mechanics in non-consensual situations.

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

Sorry, can you elaborate? Not sure what you mean

In function OnPlayerSex, there's a check:

Spoiler

; If player has low-enough spirit, then they can get sex level for rape!
        if spirit <= 20

It could be modified to check either the relevant perk (or desperation) as well:

Spoiler

if spirit <= 20 || player.hasPerk( FPA_SexAddictionSlut )

I think that'd fit better with the way the sex addiction plays into psych effects.

On 1/1/2020 at 3:40 PM, stobor said:

In function OnPlayerSex, there's a check:

Reveal hidden contents

if spirit <= 20

It could be modified to check either the relevant perk (or desperation) as well:

Hide contents

if spirit <= 20 || player.hasPerk( FPA_SexAddictionSlut )

I think that'd fit better with the way the sex addiction plays into psych effects.

Ah I see what you mean. Thanks for explaining. I think that makes sense.

Uploaded a new version with some minor bug fixes and tweaks. Clean save not required:

-CHANGED: Sex addiction level will increase for rapes if the player is a slut (has slut perk)

-FIXED: Issue where player was getting "desperate for sex" perk before the days elapsed

-FIXED: Issue where the DD escape menu was showing "you have to remove handcuffs first before removing DD" when player had collar (instead of handcuffs) from RealHandcuffs on

Hello, I'm having a problem with both attributes and sexual harassment where the MCM says the esp's are missing however I've confirmed that they're selected in MO2, I've checked the Data folder, they're listed in the plugins.txt, I've tried manually installing both mods, but the issue persists...

EDIT: So I saw in my mods list in the game start menu that the .esp's are not enabled there, however no matter how many times I enable them they will not stay enabled. Neither changing the plugins.txt to read-only or unchecking read-only will keep them enabled

9 hours ago, Halb43 said:

Hello, I'm having a problem with both attributes and sexual harassment where the MCM says the esp's are missing however I've confirmed that they're selected in MO2, I've checked the Data folder, they're listed in the plugins.txt, I've tried manually installing both mods, but the issue persists...

EDIT: So I saw in my mods list in the game start menu that the .esp's are not enabled there, however no matter how many times I enable them they will not stay enabled. Neither changing the plugins.txt to read-only or unchecking read-only will keep them enabled

Are you on latest fallout version? 

There was an update to Creation Kit couple weeks ago, and any new mods that were created with it aren't backwards compatible with the older game version. You need to be on at least 1.10.162

8 hours ago, Hanaxar said:

Errm.. A dumb question: I updated mod to v2.2.2 on Friday and approx. 1 hr. ago the file is updated again on the site but it's still v2.2.2... Should I reinstall this or what? Is anything changed?

The updated timestamp on files pages is also tickled any time the description gets modified. It does look to me like the description has been significantly expanded to cover some of the newer mechanics from recent releases, so that's the most likely explanation.

13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The updated timestamp on files pages is also tickled any time the description gets modified. It does look to me like the description has been significantly expanded to cover some of the newer mechanics from recent releases, so that's the most likely explanation.

Ohh I see.

Since I don't get any individual notification about file updates, I manually check downloads page to see updated mods. That's why I'm confused probably.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe when you get a chance, you can debug this so if the setting is "zero" for loss of self esteem when wearing restraints, actually is zero, that would be great.  I have it to zero, but I still have a loss of self esteem, even just out of the vault.  Unless there is another way for self esteem to simply degrade?

@twistedtrebla

I use FO4NudeBasics and it is with a bomb collar - which is an "institute collar"... 

Thanks,

John

• 3 weeks later...

I have a kindof random-ish question. First off great mod,  things seem to be working well. My question is: Is there a way to increase either the chance of getting anal animations or animations that use that tag, seems like most of them are oral/vag? Or is there a way to command the system thinking there...was more anal? If that makes sense. I have these animations mods installed:

1) 50 Shades v1.05
2) Farelle Animations v0.1.2
3) Leito Animations v2.0alpha
4) Vadermania Animations v1.1
5) Four-Play Animations by Crazy v1.3

6) BP70 Animations v2.2
7) Atomic Lust v2.6.1beta

8.) SavageCabbages Animations v1.1

9) Mutated Lust v1.3

There are some anal animations there,  but is it random the chocie of animation? Also, I am using AAF Violate and Sexualr Harrasment, Raider Pet hasn't happened yet so not sure about that.

Thank you

On 2/4/2020 at 2:16 PM, keetel said:

I have a kindof random-ish question. First off great mod,  things seem to be working well. My question is: Is there a way to increase either the chance of getting anal animations or animations that use that tag, seems like most of them are oral/vag? Or is there a way to command the system thinking there...was more anal? If that makes sense. I have these animations mods installed:

1) 50 Shades v1.05
2) Farelle Animations v0.1.2
3) Leito Animations v2.0alpha
4) Vadermania Animations v1.1
5) Four-Play Animations by Crazy v1.3

6) BP70 Animations v2.2
7) Atomic Lust v2.6.1beta

8.) SavageCabbages Animations v1.1

9) Mutated Lust v1.3

There are some anal animations there,  but is it random the chocie of animation? Also, I am using AAF Violate and Sexualr Harrasment, Raider Pet hasn't happened yet so not sure about that.

Thank you

Yea I've also noticed that myself. There are way more vaginal animations than there are anal animations. 

I do believe whatever mod triggers the animation can explicitly specify an anal animation. But I think most, if not all of them (including sex harassment) doesnt specify it, and since there are more vaginal animations, those get picked more often.

Having an issue where the "You are no longer a slut" message box shows up every hour upon sex level decrease and the SA: Slut perk does not go away. Tried to use the console to remove the perk manually but this does not work. Checked sex level, currently at 27.00. Just upgraded to the newest version from the previous version.

Any ideas as to how to fix this?

I think that the mod is counting the player's partner as a witness to the sex act.  In my last game, I was getting "Someone spotted you having sex!" for -every- single time, and I have my detection radius set at 500.  It even gave me that message when I set up a scene manually with Virgil in his cave.  There can't be any witnesses there!  I didn't even have a companion with me (who shouldn't count as witnesses anyway, I hope they don't.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 10:26 AM, Idynian said:

Is there a way to remove or reduce the effect of + - base stats as their swings can have pretty wild impacts on gameplay outside of sex mods.

I'd be VERY interested in knowing if this is possible myself.  This mod seems to help add some super fun stuff, but I'm in the camp that would prefer no stat buffs or debuffs at all, if it's possible, while enjoying it.

On 2/12/2020 at 10:46 PM, DremoraDream said:

I DL'ed your latest update.  Stats for reputation seem to be significantly slower. Had sex in public several times and I'm still at a 0.0000 sex level. Not sure if thats intended...

4 hours ago, merctime said:

I'd be VERY interested in knowing if this is possible myself.  This mod seems to help add some super fun stuff, but I'm in the camp that would prefer no stat buffs or debuffs at all, if it's possible, while enjoying it.

There are MCM toggles to separately turn off physical and psychological effects.

On 2/4/2020 at 10:16 PM, keetel said:

Is there a way to increase either the chance of getting anal animations or animations that use that tag

This mod tries to provide a mechanism for the player to set such preferences (expressed as probabilities), though I suspect it only works if mods hook into it to perform animation selection: