I was wondering if you could add something like optional radiation damage added when having sex with various creatures like super mutants and ghouls to go with the wear and tear? I think that would be a a nice little added bit of flavor for immersion.

I'm really loving your mods this one and sexual harassment. Thanks for you work! 

Outstanding mod that is always in my load order.  

When I started my most recent game, though, the Willpower option is not available for locks.  I have 50 Willpower and the setting is at 5 so this should work.  I first noticed when I couldn't take the Cryolater in Vault 111 right before exiting the vault.

Any troubleshooting you could suggest?  The mod shows up in MCM and HUD works fine.

I have tried it a lot more times and with a game less loaded with mods so as not to make another mistake. Nora masturbated using the AAF system or also through SEU. The arousal never diminishes. Can anyone else try?

On 5/18/2020 at 4:23 PM, JBpy said:

I have tried it a lot more times and with a game less loaded with mods so as not to make another mistake. Nora masturbated using the AAF system or also through SEU. The arousal never diminishes. Can anyone else try?

Yes, same here. Arousel stays the same after masturbation through SEU.

Question: Is it possible to configure this mod so that it only affects sexual harassment, but does not affect the player’s characteristics (resistance to damage, running speed, health regeneration, etc.)?

4 hours ago, REB85 said:

Question: Is it possible to configure this mod so that it only affects sexual harassment, but does not affect the player’s characteristics (resistance to damage, running speed, health regeneration, etc.)?

In the MCM under Physical, turn off Enable Wear And Tear Effects.  Under Psychological, turn off Enable Psychological Effects.  You will still see the status in the Pip-Boy but they will not have an in-game effect.

4 hours ago, derpyderpderp101 said:

Issue: When I install this mod it says that FPattributes is missing in MCM. Is this a common problem or is there something properly wrong?
I'm using Nexus Mod Manager and that says that it's active and installed

You most likely have an older game version. See first post for which game version you need

Need to add an option to TURN EVERYTHING OFF in the MCM. I don't want this, but necessary for Sexual Harassment. It pisses me off she 'needs' sex or talks like a moron when she's about to get raped. No one wants to be raped, and my character certainly doesn't. Very immersion breaking when she starts talking like a slut in inappropriate moments. I just don't want it but damned if the author of Sex Harass didn't make it necessary. :/

Wonder if I can just disable it and not have Sex Harass freak out. Probably not...the mod that needs DD gets by just by having DD installed, that one can be disabled. But I don't think this one can.

17 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

You most likely have an older game version. See first post for which game version you need

I am indeed on an older version(1.10.138) because of mod compatibility issues. 
My current question is: Although I'm unable to use MCM for this mod, I still got a pop-up when something sex related happened which makes it look like it *is* working but just can't load MCM. If I install the HUD mod and your HUD patch, do you think I would be able see my stats through that anyway?

4 hours ago, derpyderpderp101 said:

I am indeed on an older version(1.10.138) because of mod compatibility issues. 
My current question is: Although I'm unable to use MCM for this mod, I still got a pop-up when something sex related happened which makes it look like it *is* working but just can't load MCM. If I install the HUD mod and your HUD patch, do you think I would be able see my stats through that anyway?

No, unfortunately if youre on an older game version, the game wont even recognize the mod exists. So the mod will not work at all. 
This mod doesnt add any pop-up for sex. So the popups you see must be from another mod

16 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

No, unfortunately if youre on an older game version, the game wont even recognize the mod exists. So the mod will not work at all. 
This mod doesnt add any pop-up for sex. So the popups you see must be from another mod

I see, thank you for clarifying. I'll try to figure out where that is from. Thanks for the assistance!

On 5/18/2020 at 10:23 AM, JBpy said:

Same here. For what it's worth, I had a quick look at the code and think I know why single actor animations aren't registering. In FPA_Main there's this part which catches the end of AAF animations:

Event AAF:AAF_API.OnAnimationStop(AAF:AAF_API akSender, Var[] akArgs)
    ; The Actors involved:
    Actor[] actors = Utility.VarToVarArray(akArgs[1]) as Actor[]
	Int idx = actors.Find(Player)
	Actor partnerActor

If (actors.Length > 1) && (idx > -1)
		If idx == 0
			partnerActor = actors[1]
		Else
			partnerActor = actors[0]
		EndIf
	Else
		; Too few actors or sex did not involve player
		return
	Endif

; The Position playing:
    String position = akArgs[2] as String

; Tags are in akArgs[3]
	String[] sexTags = Utility.VarToVarArray(akArgs[3]) as String[] 

; Meta is in akArgs[4]
	String[] sexMeta = LL_FourPlay.StringSplit(theString = akArgs[4] as String, delimiter = ",")

; Determine which body part was involved
	bool wasOral = isSexOral(sexTags)
	bool wasVaginal = isSexVaginal(sexTags)
	bool wasAnal = isSexAnal(sexTags)
	If !wasVaginal || !wasAnal
		bool wasEither = isSexVaginalOrAnal(sexTags)
		wasVaginal = wasVaginal || wasEither
		wasAnal = wasAnal || wasEither
	EndIf

bool isRape = IsSexConsideredRape(sexTags, sexMeta)

int observerCount = GetEligibleObserverCount(actors)

OnPlayerSex(isRape, partnerActor, observerCount, wasOral, wasVaginal, wasAnal)
EndEvent

That first part about actors only works for scenes with multiple participants. Unfortunately, I'm too much of a scripting noob to guess what the effects of changing this might be. Calling the OnPlayerSex function without a proper value for partnerActor seems like it would probably be a bad idea though. One alternative may be to bypass this by adding a line calling the DecreaseArousalFromSex function before the return in that final Else section, but I suspect that would probably cause it to fire for all AAF animations even if they don't involve the player. Perhaps someone more familiar with scripting could provide a better solution. In the meantime, I'll muck around with it a bit more. Maybe something will work itself out, but I can't promise anything.

Btw, thank you twistedtrebla for annotating your code so nicely. I'd be (even more) lost otherwise.

Ok, I've got a fix for masturbation that seems to be working. Please note that this has only had minimal testing. I'm still new to scripting and can't help you if this breaks your save or causes your PC to explode.

First, amend Event AAF:AAF_API.OnAnimationStop like this:

; The Actors involved:
	Actor partnerActor

If idx == 0
			partnerActor = actors[1]
		Else
			partnerActor = actors[0]
		EndIf
	Elseif (actors.Length == 1) && (idx > -1)
		; We're assuming that all solo scenes with the player are masturbation.
		int observerCountSolo = GetEligibleObserverCount(actors)
		OnPlayerSexSolo(observerCountSolo)
		;New function to handle masturbation
		return
	Else
		return
	Endif

Only the Elseif condition has been added. The rest of this section remains the same.

Then, add a new function. I put it directly after OnPlayerSex, but the exact location (probably) doesn't matter.

Function OnPlayerSexSolo(int observerCount)
	; Just a trimmed down version of OnPlayerSex with only the minimum necessary arguments.
	bool isHuman = true
	bool wasRape = false

float sexLvlAmount = FPA_Setting_SexAddictionGainAmount.GetValue()
	float spirit = FPA_Value_Spirit.getValue()

if spirit == 0
		; Double
		sexLvlAmount = sexLvlAmount * 2
	elseif spirit <= 20
		sexLvlAmount = sexLvlAmount * 1.5
	endif

ModifySexLevel(sexLvlAmount)

if FPA_Setting_SexAddictionShowAmountAfterSex.GetValue() == 1
		float sexLevel = FPA_Value_SexAddiction.GetValueInt()
		debug.notification("Player's current sex level: " + sexLevel)
	endif

DecreaseArousalFromSex(wasRape)

IncreaseSexReputationFromSex(isHuman, observerCount)
EndFunction

And voila, arousal now decreases after masturbation. It should handle sex reputation (if you're seen) and sex level/addiction as well. Wear is not included, because a) it's complicated, and b) I don't expect your character would masturbate to the point of self-harm. Of course, this method also decreases arousal after any solo AAF animation involving the player, but figuring out how to check for the appropriate tags is presently beyond me. The impact should be minimal anyway, so I'm not too concerned about it.

The edited script (both source and compiled) is attached. Just put FPA_Main.pex in data/scripts/FPA and overwrite. Be sure to back up the original though.

Hopefully this works for you.

FPA_Main.pex FPA_Main.psc

Dont know if its just me..

but i noticed twice now that at some point of playtrough, the perks just stop working and wont show up in either the effect tab or perk tab.

Attributes values still changes but the pro's/con's from the perks are gone.

Its seems to be save game related, as i can reload back to an older save where the perks work fine.

Clean saving and reinstalling fixes it.
Is there some way this could be caused?
And can i somehow reload the mod without having te reinstall it?

• 3 weeks later...

I have an issue.

When scene ends, my character doesn't gain any levels. And when I go to MCM to configure stuff under the 'Sex Addiction', I immediately CTD.

I tried with reinstalling the mod, MCM, and no luck. A few days ago I've been using older AAF and I've just recently updated to the newest one.

Any help?

8 hours ago, Alesalrok said:

Can't seem to get the HUD plugin it work. Everything also with the mod works. I have the HUDFramework from nexus installed and installed the HUD mod and it shows up in the MCM but no widgets appear on screen. When i hit apply changes it says it has finished changes but nothing shows, any suggestions?

If I remember correctly it only works when you start a new game.

@twistedtrebla  Hi  :)

I have your mods sex harassment, armor break mod, and sex attributes and the sex attributes HUD..

I have it all working and it works well except one part..  sex reputation show 0.000000 always..     even when the npc is saying my character is a slut..  

..anyways, any help or tip would be appreciated..  other than this, I really am having fun playing with the mods

Oh I do have one last question..   Is there an easy way to add more dialog boxes of text in your mod? 

(I mean for me to do it? I love the creative part of the text boxes you used, it makes me want to learn and try it)

edit: well now it jumped from 0.000000 to 100.000000  after doing hypnosis for the second time..    I didn't even let my character have sex that much lol

edit2: now in an attempt to see if I could fix it by sleeping/waiting for it to go down..   I changed Sex reputation decay to the highest 0.2  and sleep for one hour..

initially it was going down..  I saw 99 point something..  and then I slept one more hour..  and it went down more..  still 99 point something..  then I slept for 5 hours..  and back to 100.000000

edit3:  I turned off the option for sex reputation to be effected by sex and it is going down as it should over time..   I will not post anything else, and I'll just leave it off until it goes down or leave it off always..  I'll decide that later, also I admit I didn't check all the options I should have..  like, for example: the max it can go up in a day..   so I lowered it 10 now to control it more..   still, sex reputation can't jump from 0 to 100 in a day because of the 40 limitation..  so it was still not doing what it should do..  I'm not implying the number 100 was wrong..  now I think it is correct because of the huge values for creature sex(I lost against those blood flies and some mirelurks..   I was too low level for the blood flies and mirelurks give me trouble..  seems like even shooting them in the face doesn't do much :/   ) and max of 40 per day.. 

but it didn't show anything except a 0 until I accepted a hypnosis. 

lastly..   you might wonder why I posted here instead of on the harassment thread..    it was a stat problem..   so I am assuming(perhaps wrongly) that I should post it here.

• 2 weeks later...

Are Location (LCTN) records ones that the game engine automatically mashes together and therefore does not need deconflicting?

FPAttributes.esp has one LCTN record that looks like it would conflict (as deletions) with Fallout4.esm and 3DNPC_FO4.esp, but xEdit does not show those conflicting elements in red.

On 5/18/2020 at 10:23 AM, JBpy said:

On 5/21/2020 at 4:13 AM, silentJay said:

Yes, same here. Arousel stays the same after masturbation through SEU.

Same. Does normal sex decrease it? The description only mentions sleep as a way to decrease it.

On 3/15/2018 at 3:55 AM, twistedtrebla said:

Arousal is an attribute that indicates how sexually aroused your player is. 

How it is gained: Slowly over time. Other activities, such as drinking, using vibrators (devious devices) can also increase it
How it is decreased: Sleeping will slowly lower your arousal

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Masturbation does not decrease arousal in the current version of the mod.  Only sex animations with 2 or more actors do.

@spkrforthedead posted a patch above that will make masturbation decrease arousal.

Thanks, did search but missed what was on latest page.

On 6/5/2020 at 3:09 PM, spkrforthedead said:

Ok, I've got a fix for masturbation that seems to be working. Please note that this has only had minimal testing. I'm still new to scripting and can't help you if this breaks your save or causes your PC to explode.

First, amend Event AAF:AAF_API.OnAnimationStop like this:

; The Actors involved:
	Actor partnerActor

If idx == 0
			partnerActor = actors[1]
		Else
			partnerActor = actors[0]
		EndIf
	Elseif (actors.Length == 1) && (idx > -1)
		; We're assuming that all solo scenes with the player are masturbation.
		int observerCountSolo = GetEligibleObserverCount(actors)
		OnPlayerSexSolo(observerCountSolo)
		;New function to handle masturbation
		return
	Else
		return
	Endif

Only the Elseif condition has been added. The rest of this section remains the same.

Then, add a new function. I put it directly after OnPlayerSex, but the exact location (probably) doesn't matter.

Function OnPlayerSexSolo(int observerCount)
	; Just a trimmed down version of OnPlayerSex with only the minimum necessary arguments.
	bool isHuman = true
	bool wasRape = false

float sexLvlAmount = FPA_Setting_SexAddictionGainAmount.GetValue()
	float spirit = FPA_Value_Spirit.getValue()

if spirit == 0
		; Double
		sexLvlAmount = sexLvlAmount * 2
	elseif spirit <= 20
		sexLvlAmount = sexLvlAmount * 1.5
	endif

ModifySexLevel(sexLvlAmount)

if FPA_Setting_SexAddictionShowAmountAfterSex.GetValue() == 1
		float sexLevel = FPA_Value_SexAddiction.GetValueInt()
		debug.notification("Player's current sex level: " + sexLevel)
	endif

DecreaseArousalFromSex(wasRape)

IncreaseSexReputationFromSex(isHuman, observerCount)
EndFunction

And voila, arousal now decreases after masturbation. It should handle sex reputation (if you're seen) and sex level/addiction as well. Wear is not included, because a) it's complicated, and b) I don't expect your character would masturbate to the point of self-harm. Of course, this method also decreases arousal after any solo AAF animation involving the player, but figuring out how to check for the appropriate tags is presently beyond me. The impact should be minimal anyway, so I'm not too concerned about it.

The edited script (both source and compiled) is attached. Just put FPA_Main.pex in data/scripts/FPA and overwrite. Be sure to back up the original though.

Hopefully this works for you.

FPA_Main.pex 72.75 kB · 10 downloads FPA_Main.psc 70.55 kB · 7 downloads

Thanks for the user patch. I haven't dug into the AAF scripts before so I'm not sure what events and functions there are, but does AAF distinguish between regular animations and sex animations, or does it rely on tags?

I'm wondering if the mod author left out 1P animations to avoid things like non-sex animation packages from reducing arousal. Either way, your patch was needed!

I was wondering about how do I make it so sex attributes doesn't designate me as the victim of rape if im the aggressor/giver? I currently have the slider setting on 2 which i think it's supposed to look at the tags of the animation to determine rape but if im the aggressor why am I getting wear and tear or victimized? Do I have to keep using the hotkeys? I should mention that Im playing a futa character with working dick but aaf recognizes me as female. I can do any animation since my aaf settings are set to ignore genders in animations.