Cool mod. Out of curiosity, would it be possible to set body morphs according to stats? I.E. Gaping anus = Anus open at 60%

Also, this may be asking a bit much, but also what if the more submissive the player is, the more surprised/sad facial resting face morph, and the more dominate, the more anger/confident resting facial morph?

Anyways, thanks for the mod!

On 2/10/2020 at 11:59 AM, Isoleucine said:

Having an issue where the "You are no longer a slut" message box shows up every hour upon sex level decrease and the SA: Slut perk does not go away. Tried to use the console to remove the perk manually but this does not work. Checked sex level, currently at 27.00. Just upgraded to the newest version from the previous version.

Any ideas as to how to fix this?

Same problem here, started after I had the doctor reset my stats. Sex addiction went from 90 to 0, but the slut perk is still there and I get the message box every hour. Seems doing a clean save is the only way to fix it.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick question:

Is there any way to force the "status effect" where it displays the attributes (healthy vag, healthy oral, Soaring Self-esteem) within the pip-boy? I saw a doctor and cured a few diseases, then all the status effects were gone, including the ones displaying the sex attributes. Do these statuses occasionally update per tick?

I am playing with a xbox 1 controller.  Somehow in the pipboy or somewhere I stumbled on to a menu that let me change what I had chosen to start with.

I am not talking about MCM. menu.  I am wanting to change my willpower  and you can't change that in the MCM menu but in the menu I stumbled on, you

could change everything;.  Does anyone know how to do this in game?  Thanks.

On 2/26/2020 at 5:04 PM, MrCruelJohn said:

@twistedtrebla

Everything works for me except the setting for esteem lost for wearing DD … I have the MCM set on zero, but whenever wearing something, there is a drain until I take them off.  Would be nice if zero = zero... 

Perhaps someone else has a fix for this - besides COC to memory den to  pay to get my stats reset?

John

Sorry for the super late reply. I found the bug where it's not respecting the setting for esteem lost from wearing DD. If the script notices the value is 0, then it assumes it's 1, and proceeds to drain self esteem.

Will be fixed in next update :) 

On 3/22/2020 at 8:59 PM, yayuuuhhh said:

Just a quick question:

Is there any way to force the "status effect" where it displays the attributes (healthy vag, healthy oral, Soaring Self-esteem) within the pip-boy? I saw a doctor and cured a few diseases, then all the status effects were gone, including the ones displaying the sex attributes. Do these statuses occasionally update per tick?

Hmm not sure, never had that happen to me. Do you have some mod installed that modifies the doctor script? 

Could be some other mod clearing all active magic effects on the player. This mod applies infinite magic effect on the player for the attributes, so if some mod cleared them all, then that would break things. You'd have to reinstall to get it working again.

On 3/28/2020 at 8:28 PM, ivanoff said:

I am playing with a xbox 1 controller.  Somehow in the pipboy or somewhere I stumbled on to a menu that let me change what I had chosen to start with.

I am not talking about MCM. menu.  I am wanting to change my willpower  and you can't change that in the MCM menu but in the menu I stumbled on, you

could change everything;.  Does anyone know how to do this in game?  Thanks.

Hmm no idea. The only thing you can "choose" is your player's starting dom/sub orientation. After that, you can't choose any attributes anymore. You can go to Dr Neura (Good Neighbor) who resets your stats, and lets you re-choose dom/sub orientation. But again, no other attributes.

On 3/6/2020 at 6:03 PM, Brommer said:

Same problem here, started after I had the doctor reset my stats. Sex addiction went from 90 to 0, but the slut perk is still there and I get the message box every hour. Seems doing a clean save is the only way to fix it.

same here, i can't remove slut perk with console or doctor in memory den. And same problem in clean save file. i can do addperk or removeperk  slut reputation through console, but not in sex addiction. i will be very appreciate if somebody fix this problem.

Version 2.3.0 uploaded. This is a large update. Clean save is not required if upgrading from 2.2.3

Introduces 3 new mechanics that are intertwined with each other, updates to existing formula, and bug fixes
- NEW: Trauma. When being victim of rape, player will incur trauma that will last for couple days and have negative effects on the player. Trauma intensity can increase if the player is raped multiple times.
- Trauma will last for 2 in-game days. (Changeable in MCM)
- Intensity can stack up to 5 times. One rape act will increase intensity by 1. So on your first rape, your player will get trauma with 1 stack. If the player doesnt get raped in 2 days, then trauma expires and stacks get cleared. But if player gets raped while already having trauma, then stack will increase by 1 and 2-day timer will restart.
- Negative effects increase linearly. At 1 stack, player suffers -10% willpower regen, and will lose 1% of self esteem lost from rape per hour. At 5 stacks, it's -50% willpower regen and -5% self esteem lost per hour. For example, if your setting is set to lose 20 self esteem per rape, that means at 1 trauma stack your player will lose 0.2 self esteem per hour. Over 2 days, this will equate to roughly 10 self esteem lost.
- Only time can heal trauma, but the negative effects can be suppressed with different coping mechanisms, such as drinking or using drugs. The amount of alcohol you need to consume to fully suppress trauma depends on how much alcohol you consume vs trauma intensity.
- NEW: Intoxication level. When consuming alcohol, player will become intoxicated, which will cause side effects.
- 5 Levels of intoxication:
- 0 Sober, 1 Buzzed, 2 Tipsy, 3 Intoxicated, 4 Drunk, 5 Hammered
- Intoxication level decreases by 1 every 2 in-game hours. So if you are Drunk (4), after 2 hours, you will become Intoxicated (3), then after another 2 hours, Tipsy (2), then after another 2, Buzzed (1), etc.
- Hard liquor like Vodka and Whiskey will increase intoxication level by 3, Wine will increase it by 2, and beer 1. All other non-vanilla alcohol (for example added by a mod) will be considered as beer.
- By design choice, intoxication levels do not modify vanilla game stats, such as SPECIAL, or speech skills, etc. Each in-game alcohol already gives temporary SPECIAL buffs and debuffs, so I felt it was redundant and too game-changing.
- But they will impact other aspects of this mod.
- At Sober and Buzzed, no changes
- At Tipsy, you become 5% more suggestible; NPCs will have 5% increased chance of persuading you. Also -5% intimidation chance
- At Intoxicated, you become 15% more suggestible, and suffer -15% intimidation chance
- At Drunk, you become 30% more suggestible, and suffer -30% intimidation chance. However, you also lose 50% less self-esteem and willpower from rapes, since your memory is going to be hazy.
- At Hammered, you become 60% more suggestible, and suffer -60% intimidation chance. However, you also lose 90% less self-esteem and willpower from rapes, since you wont remember much of anything.
- In order to fully suppress trauma effects, your intoxication level needs to match trauma level. For instance, if your trauma level is at 4, you need to be drunk (intox lvl 4) in order to not suffer any negative effects of Trauma. If your intox level is lower, you will suffer partial trauma effects. For instance, if your trauma is at 4, and you are Tipsy (intox 2), then you will suffer debuffs equal to trauma level of 2 (4 - 2 = 2).
- Drugs (Jet, Mentats, etc) are similar to alcohol, but offer suppression of 5 trauma levels for 4 hours. After 4 hours, drug effect fades completely (as opposed to alcohol's gradual fade). Unlike alcohol, drugs do not increase intoxication level and have no additional side effects - only that you might get addicted (vanilla addiction). For now, all drugs are considered the same; since the drugs are all fictional, I couldn't find an immersive way to handle them.
- Alcohol increases player's arousal. The amount of arousal increased equal the alcohol's intoxication level times 4. So for example, consuming Vodka will increase player's arousal by 12 (3 * 4 = 12).
- NEW: Arousal. Indicates how sexually aroused the player is.
- Ranges from 0 - 100.
- 0 - 29: Not aroused
- 30 - 59: Aroused. -1 int -1 perception
- 60 - 100: Desperate for sex. -3 int -3 perception. You will gain sex level even for rape. Self esteem lost from rape is decreased by 50%. (For mod authors, this is the same "Desperate for sex" perk from before, only now integrated with arousal level. So it's backwards compatible)
- Arousal increases naturally by 1 per hour while awake, and decreases by 1 per hour while sleeping. The natural gain from this is capped at 50.
- If the player is a slut, arousal increases by 2 per hour, and no longer decreases during sleep. Also, sluts dont have a cap for natural increase, so arousal will naturally increase up to 100.
- Non-sluts will find their arousal capped at 50 from natural increase. But external influences can push it beyond the cap. External influences can be consuming alcohol, wearing Devious Devices or Real Handcuffs, or by another mod calling this mod's API to increase player's arousal.
- If the player is submissive, they will get aroused from simply wearing any devious devices or real handcuffs.
- If the player (regardless of dom/sub trait) is wearing either anal plugs, vaginal plugs, or nipple piercings, their arousal will also increase greatly.
- Arousal decreases from having sex.
- If player is Drunk (intoxicated 4), arousal will decrease less (50%) from sex.
- If player is Hammered (intoxicated 5), arousal will decrease much less (10%) from sex.
---- End of notes for 3 new mechanics
- ADDED: Hotkey to show message box with player's current sex attributes. This will help while I find time to update the HUD plugin. You can still see player's stats in English (as opposed to numbers) from your pipboy.
- CHANGED: Physical wear and tear will heal at 2x the rate during sleep
- CHANGED: Modified the bonus/penalty formula across the board. For example, previously, having max Spirit increased your Self-Esteem gain by 2x, and decreased Self-Esteem losses by 50%. This was changed to 1.3x increase and 70% decrease. This change will make stat increases/decreases more linear. It will make it easier for you to break out of an early slump, but also easier to fall into a slump even at max stats. One thing to particularly note is Willpower regen rate. Previously, at 0 Self-Esteem, willpower regen rate was decreased to 0% (no regen). This has been buffed up to 50% - so you'll still regen 50% willpower at 0 Self-Esteem. But if you have 5 stacks of trauma without any coping mechanisms, you will still have 0% regen. -50% (from 0 self-estem) + -50% (from trauma lvl 5) = -100%.
- CHANGED: Updated default values for some of the settings (only applicable for fresh install)
- CHANGED: Sluts will no gain "Desperate for Sex" perk automatically after abstaining from sex for a while. This perk is now tied to Arousal, and anyone can get it.
- CHANGED: Added sex reputation gain cap per day. This is by default set to 40, but can be changed in MCM. You can only gain 40 sex reputation per day. This is to handle cases where being abused by a group of raiders in front of a few settlers doesnt skyrocket the reputation too quickly.
- REMOVED: MCM slider for Self-Esteem loss reduction for being a slut. This has been removed. You now get a fixed 50% reduction for self esteem losses for being a slut.
- FIXED: Fixed a bug where MCM setting for self-esteem lost from wearing DD was not being respected if set to 0.
- FIXED: Fixed typo with 0 sex addiction perk having wrong description.
- FIXED: Fixed an issue where sex slut perk (addicted to sex) was not being removed correctly, resulting in being spammed "you are no longer a slut" message. 

Thank you @twistedtreblafor the hard work that you do.  And fir fixing the DD 0 self esteem loss.

So, as I play Nora dominant fully resisting succumbing to being a slut, which in the end is not possible,  I know I can reset attributes. 

As long as Nora is hammered or doped up, and accepts it all in a haze, she might have a chance. Lol.

Except if one uses Alcohol Effects.  Then I get blurred vision or blackout and wakeup somewhere else.

What an adventure!  :)

John 

2 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Nora will never get her revenge.  

I am waiting for the mod that adds the circus and caged wagon at top of vault111. Resistance is futile.  Surrender now.

Im waiting for a mod like Skooma Whore ?
Base game alcohol is so lame. I dont think I've ever used it, other than when I needed the extra strength to carry extra stuff.
Hopefully we get more mods that expand on it in an immersive way

I don't know much about Skyrim mods. But "Skooma Whore" sounds like drug prostitution to me. In Beggar Whore, if your character is a prostitute and also has alcoholism, she offer her services for money for a beer. If the client has it, then she accept. If not, then she offers her services for the usual prices.

Same situation if she is addicted to Jet, Psycho. She prioritize payment on drugs before money.

22 hours ago, JBpy said:

I don't know much about Skyrim mods. But "Skooma Whore" sounds like drug prostitution to me. In Beggar Whore, if your character is a prostitute and also has alcoholism, she offer her services for money for a beer. If the client has it, then she accept. If not, then she offers her services for the usual prices.

Same situation if she is addicted to Jet, Psycho. She prioritize payment on drugs before money.

Hmm havent tried out beggar whore yet. But skooma in skyrim is an alcohol. What skooma whore mod did was it added addiction to skooma. And then when player got defeated in combat, the bandits would make player force drink skooma. And then players would get addicted to it. I think the withdrawal was much worse than vanilla Fallout’s withdrawal system. 

To get your skooma fix, you could work part time at a brethel, where you bang random NPCs that come in. And your payment was... skooma! I liked that you could still be a hero, but you had a dirty secret side job that no one else knew about :) 

Hi. 

I use this mod from some time and works as should. Never have any issues. But... I like immersion in my game, that is one of the reasons why I use this mod. I have installed Clean HUD 2 - Immersive DEF_UI Presets. During installation I chose the most immersive and hardcore option. On my HUD only the compass is visible and tiny health bar. Nothing more. I admit that I love this setting. Sample of screenshot

The problem is that when I use the Sex Attributes mod and using toggle sex type I can't see the mode on the screen, because Clean HUD 2 blocks this information from appearing. Is this information somewhere on the pip-boy? Thank you

grate job! this mod refreshes the gameplay a lot. but as I can see being a slut has more penalties then buffs, don't you think you should balance it like chems in game. like you get powerfull buff for short period of time but if you didn't get another "dose" only then you are get punished. like being a slut gives you faster action point recovery, or heal you instantly, or for example mating the deathclaw makes other animals sense it smell and run away but other deathclaw would be atracted with this smell+to get ultimate slut title witch allow you use such bonuses you must not just have sex 100 times but complete the list of all kinds of interactions or tasks.

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

I have a problem with the HUD. It just doesn't appear, no matter which sizes or positions I place it just doesn't appear on the screen.

I have also HUD Framework and it works, as I can use other mods for the HUD

I use this, HUD frame work, iHUD (Immerive HUD) and have never not had it work since December 2018.  

I use the toggle to turn off/on and works flawlessly except when I use the HUD of sim settlements. Entering workshop mode will leave on all the attributes info until I restart game. 

Most likely a conflict with another HUD using mod. 

John

3 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I use this, HUD frame work, iHUD (Immerive HUD) and have never not had it work since December 2018.  

I use the toggle to turn off/on and works flawlessly except when I use the HUD of sim settlements. Entering workshop mode will leave on all the attributes info until I restart game. 

Most likely a conflict with another HUD using mod. 

John

The only other mod that uses a HUD is one that adds a clock, which I've installed only recently.

The SA HUD never worked for me.

I even tried to change values to move the parameters, but still nothing appeared. And I don't see a "toggle on/off" option in the menu, su maybe it's been turned off the whole time? What's the key I should press to turn it on?