SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

5 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Doesn't appear so.  The CRC32 checksums on the archive for my download from just a moment ago match the one I downloaded on Aug 11th.

Hm.. I didn't check my vearsions, i just downloaded and tested it again and all the stuff, that didn't work is working now...

On 8/25/2020 at 6:04 AM, tasairis said:

Oof.

Why is 2.0.19 downgraded? I have no problem using all the mods including DD.

12 hours ago, NoJoker said:

Why is 2.0.19 downgraded? I have no problem using all the mods including DD.

I think you missed the part where it says "because of the sheer number of mods having problems". Read the last few pages.

If there's a different 2.0.19 up without problems then eventually it'll go green again.

I started experiencing Skyrim just freezing after about 10-15 minutes of play time, having to kill it via task manager.  Seemed like whatever was odd about switching SKSE64 versions got baked into my saves or I was having unrelated issues.  Just anecdotal feedback.

I did notice that I had lingering mouse tracking issues on the desktop just after exiting Skyrim while using .19.  Mouse would stutter and stop tracking for a moment, then resume, then stutter, repeating over and over for about 20 or so seconds when it happened, then start behaving normally after.  Not sure if any of this was related to SKSE versions, but I was able to consistently reproduce it on exit.  This issue seemed to linger after I rolled everything back to 2.0.17 but was still using the same savegames, so not sure any of this had anything to do with attempting upgrade to 2.0.19 mid-save...especially since I constantly do unrecommended mod switching all the time.  Sharing the info just in case it seems related to anyone else's experiences with this.

I've since ripped out a few more mods, rolled back to 2.0.17, as well all the DLL-based mods that I'd updated for 2.0.19.  I'm now in the process of starting a fresh game under 2.0.17.  In the middle of doing all the MCM setup shit for all my mods.  I'll see if I have any more freezing afterwards.

23 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Hm.. I didn't check my vearsions, i just downloaded and tested it again and all the stuff, that didn't work is working now...

I still have my original download. I downloaded on the 8th and the 15th, and the hashes are different.

The first download was working, don't recall why i redownloaded.

image.png.04062a3b8ecba04fab8ff8f3952123f4.png

12 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

thanks

there is a new version engine fixes for trampolin, too

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230?tab=description

check out this setting

• (see here)
  • AnimationLoadSignedCrash (default: true) - Fix an improper unsigned/signed conversion. Should allow loading more animations before a CTD. If you use Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE I suggest disabling this to use that mod's fix instead.
  •  

17 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

I started experiencing Skyrim just freezing after about 10-15 minutes of play time, having to kill it via task manager.  Seemed like whatever was odd about switching SKSE64 versions got baked into my saves or I was having unrelated issues.  Just anecdotal feedback.

I did notice that I had lingering mouse tracking issues on the desktop just after exiting Skyrim while using .19.  Mouse would stutter and stop tracking for a moment, then resume, then stutter, repeating over and over for about 20 or so seconds when it happened, then start behaving normally after.  Not sure if any of this was related to SKSE versions, but I was able to consistently reproduce it on exit.  This issue seemed to linger after I rolled everything back to 2.0.17 but was still using the same savegames, so not sure any of this had anything to do with attempting upgrade to 2.0.19 mid-save...especially since I constantly do unrecommended mod switching all the time.  Sharing the info just in case it seems related to anyone else's experiences with this.

I've since ripped out a few more mods, rolled back to 2.0.17, as well all the DLL-based mods that I'd updated for 2.0.19.  I'm now in the process of starting a fresh game under 2.0.17.  In the middle of doing all the MCM setup shit for all my mods.  I'll see if I have any more freezing afterwards.

I was having that issue with v2.00.17 and 2.00.19, butt he current version of 2.00.19 seems to have fixed that issue. Also, removing Beeing Female helped, I switched to Fertility Mode, and stacks warnings in ReSaver and random freezing stopped.

On 8/23/2020 at 5:00 AM, zarantha said:

I don't recall why the conversion was taken down, but I would guess at the request of the author.

You can convert POP for use in SE with very little trouble, just run it and SUM (and optionally DDe too) through CAO. I have a script fix to prevent SUM from bitching about unsupported sexlab version for an older version of SUM. But even without that, there's no issues - the warning is simply stating it wasn't tested. I leave the esps as form 43. Right now i'm on SUM 1.50, DDe 4.50, and POP 4.50

Inte usually keeps all three mods in sync, and there were recent updates to them, so I'm just waiting to see if there's any more updates or if that's it for now.

I just found out that you actually don't need to edit and recompile SUM scripts for it to not bitch about SSE Sexlab version, I checked the source code, it parses a json file that has int value corresponding to a compatible version of SexLab, you just need to go to "SKSE\Plugins\Skyrim - Utility Mod\System\SUM" and edit the "System.json" file to make the script recognize the compatible version including future script version too.

{
    "intList" : 
    {
        "iddecompatiblever" : [ 452 ],
        "ipapycompatiblever" : [ 33 ],
        "ipopcompatiblever" : [ 452 ],
        "isdpcompatiblever" : [ 346, 246, 345, 245 ],
        "islcompatiblever" : [ 16200, 16207, 16208 ],
        "iuiecompatiblever" : [ 140 ],
        "izapcompatiblever" : [ 610 ]
    }
}

Add "16208" to the line "isIcompatiblever"

As of Form version, converting to 44 is the best practice, I converted every single LE mods from Form 43 to 44, not encountering any issue so far.

1 hour ago, NoJoker said:

As of Form version, converting to 44 is the best practice, I converted every single LE mods from Form 43 to 44, not encountering any issue so far.

It's not a best practice anymore. It's possible to screw up the conversion (either the person doing it or CK, who knows) while form 43 plugins are completely compatible.

So it's some risk versus no risk.

On 2/19/2018 at 5:35 PM, tasairis said:

SKSE 2.0.19 downgraded because of the sheer number of mods having problems - keep using 2.0.17

THAAAAAANKKK YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU! I knew I couldn't be the only one who had reverted and solved all the surprise problems I had with BOTH iterations of 2.00.19!!! :classic_heart:

2.00.17 is rock-solid, so I'll be sticking with it until a stable, non-crashy version is released.

6 hours ago, NoJoker said:

I just found out that you actually don't need to edit and recompile SUM scripts for it to not bitch about SSE Sexlab version, I checked the source code, it parses a json file that has int value corresponding to a compatible version of SexLab, you just need to go to "SKSE\Plugins\Skyrim - Utility Mod\System\SUM" and edit the "System.json" file to make the script recognize the compatible version including future script version too.

{
    "intList" : 
    {
        "iddecompatiblever" : [ 452 ],
        "ipapycompatiblever" : [ 33 ],
        "ipopcompatiblever" : [ 452 ],
        "isdpcompatiblever" : [ 346, 246, 345, 245 ],
        "islcompatiblever" : [ 16200, 16207, 16208 ],
        "iuiecompatiblever" : [ 140 ],
        "izapcompatiblever" : [ 610 ]
    }
}

Add "16208" to the line "isIcompatiblever"

haha that will make it a lot easier, thanks.

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

2.00.17 is rock-solid, so I'll be sticking with it until a stable, non-crashy versio is released.

Same stance I have with graphics drivers and most updates. If something ain't broke, don't "fix" anything by updating.  The amount of times graphic card driver updates break EVERYTHING is way too freaking high. Now if only I could convince Windows 10 I'm a big boy and can make my own security risk assessments  and don't want their terrible updates forced down my throat

15 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Same stance I have with graphics drivers and most updates. If something ain't broke, don't "fix" anything by updating.  The amount of times graphic card driver updates break EVERYTHING is way too freaking high. Now if only I could convince Windows 10 I'm a big boy and can make my own security risk assessments  and don't want their terrible updates forced down my throat

Theoretically, you could stop and disable the Windows Update service, then download and install cumulative update packs from the Catalog manually when you feel like it.

42 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Theoretically, you could stop and disable the Windows Update service, then download and install cumulative update packs from the Catalog manually when you feel like it.

Slightly off topic but in the same vein of performance breaking updates, I tried out the 2004 version of Windows 10.  Doubled all the load times of all my games...the ones I have installed on an SSD.  Rolled back to 1909 and all was good again.

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

Slightly off topic

Should be alright as long as the author of the thread doesn't notice.

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

but in the same vein of performance breaking updates, I tried out the 2004 version of Windows 10.  Doubled all the load times of all my games...the ones I have installed on an SSD.  Rolled back to 1909 and all was good again.

Hmm. Seems 2004 as a whole had some issues with SSDs...

I was actually spending part of today working towards that very same update (I have WSUS at home and it's being bitchy), but maybe I won't install it just yet.

18 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Now if only I could convince Windows 10 I'm a big boy and can make my own security risk assessments  and don't want their terrible updates forced down my throat

You have hit upon the reason so many of us Luddites are clinging to our Windows 7- Microsoft is working toward "Windows as a subscription service" and of course that means they would actually have to support it (gasp) and it's much easier to support an OS when 100% of your users are on the same, identical build and options. Windows 10 is the Camel's Nose- it removes user control and discretion over their own computers to enable one-size-fits-all. That's why they give it away for free. I have it on a new-ish hybrid laptop/tablet, hate it, and so I don't use the machine for anything except to play Waiting Room Games and check email. If you ask me, "free" is still way overpriced for Windows 10.

Personally, although I will have to accept Win 10 on my next computer because there are ZERO manufacturers, assemblers or providers who offer Windows 7 machines any more, I plan to reformat the System partition and then install Windows 7 on it. The trick will be to find drivers.

3 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Slightly off topic but in the same vein of performance breaking updates, I tried out the 2004 version of Windows 10.  Doubled all the load times of all my games...the ones I have installed on an SSD.  Rolled back to 1909 and all was good again.

I have 2004 installed. No such load performance hit. Is your page file on a HD or SSD? I use a SSD for Games, Boot drive is a Hybrid HD. Disabled the page file on my HD and have it enabled on my SSD.

Hello everyone, not sure if it's ok to ask in this post but din't know were ells to ask, I would like to ask if anyone knows if there is a Aradia Kato Outfit CBBE Mod for Skyrim SE and if it also has HDT-SMP ( Optional ) and if it has the option of having other colors for the clothing. I'd like to use the mod once again on my character since the Clothes look great ( Love Mini Skirt's on my Character ), Haven't found any other Mods that has skirts as short as the Aradia Kato Outfit so that's another reason why i would like to use the mod on my Game ^_^

Thx in advance.

8 hours ago, tasairis said:

Should be alright as long as the author of the thread doesn't notice.

Hmm. Seems 2004 as a whole had some issues with SSDs...

I was actually spending part of today working towards that very same update (I have WSUS at home and it's being bitchy), but maybe I won't install it just yet.

6 hours ago, Tron91 said:

I have 2004 installed. No such load performance hit. Is your page file on a HD or SSD? I use a SSD for Games, Boot drive is a Hybrid HD. Disabled the page file on my HD and have it enabled on my SSD.

Since I've been spotted, I'll make this my last comment on it to wrap up my contribution to the derailment.  I have 1 SSD for OS and pagefile, another for games.  Boot times were a bit slower, but the load times for games was more noticeable due to the repeated exposure to the events.  Game startup, cell loading times, etc.  Everything took noticeably longer.  There might have been some maintenance steps I could have taken to spruce things up, but I wasn't in the mood to chase it and didn't have a real need to be on 2004 just yet.  I was going to try out something that needed the WSL v2 features, but I can wait.