SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

3 hours ago, dan0477 said:

Does anyone have SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin) for 2.0.17? I changed to 2.0.19 not realizing it had so many issues with mods.....

Does the new SKSE still have problems?. I bailed on it at first release, but thought it was Fixed. Also is Racemenu still buggered when using the new SKSE?

2 hours ago, Vortec said:

Does the new SKSE still have problems?. I bailed on it at first release, but thought it was Fixed. Also is Racemenu still buggered when using the new SKSE?

I have now almost a complete playtrough with 19 and new racemenu etc.

No problems related to this with ca 400 mods.

I updated evrything to 19, like display tweaks and papyrus extender.

this mod also works now very well with new racemenu.

change any npc body, add body tattoos and more directly in racemenu.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19353

4 hours ago, T-lam said:

I have now almost a complete playtrough with 19 and new racemenu etc.

No problems related to this with ca 400 mods.

I updated evrything to 19, like display tweaks and papyrus extender.

this mod also works now very well with new racemenu.

change any npc body, add body tattoos and more directly in racemenu.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19353

Whatever happened to me was probably from changing mid save, combined with not all of the SKSE mods I use had updates at that time for the new trampoline method.  More was updated after I rolled back, but I haven't tried since.  Given how many people use SKSE, it should be a more widespread issue with lots of complaints if something were really wrong.

Devious Arachnophobia could be added as convertable. The mod is stable, but forearm and calves gaps have to be fixed manually.

Also should mention devious carriages.

I properly tested it and my conversion worked without any issue.

The scenes can be interrupted, but this isn't because of the mod itself (likely cause: mods adding encounters).

On 9/17/2020 at 1:42 PM, Shane498 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

9547-1522535842-826218677.thumb.png.e6e4e1d69e8eeb56eecabedf3a6aed1c.png

a couple of year ago i had found this white body warpaint (don't rember the actual artists), I used it for a while on odlrim cause i was using uunp body, now that on se i'm using cbbe i was wondering if there is some converted version of the texture, since looks pretty famous, but i can't find anyhing...

Since it seems it has never been released as a mod, only in a form of resource images (HV Body Paints), I'm afraid there is no such conversion available. :/

On 9/21/2020 at 9:58 AM, tasairis said:

Now there's a month of my life I wish I could get back. Let me know if I missed anything.

I could 'convince' Yinkle to let me take care of his mods.... so the the pages got reactivated and transfered to me. But I have to collect all the ABBA Add-ons and make new downloadlinks for them, because all his posts got deleted. 

On 9/24/2020 at 4:02 PM, Pfiffy said:

I could 'convince' Yinkle to let me take care of his mods.... so the the pages got reactivated and transfered to me. But I have to collect all the ABBA Add-ons and make new downloadlinks for them, because all his posts got deleted. 

Heh Heh. Good job Mr. Care Taker.

By the way now I want periodic updates and bug-fixing if any bug raises its head.

Good luck.

On 9/24/2020 at 5:32 AM, Pfiffy said:

So glad this forum has amazing people like you to help caretake mods.