Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

19 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1cohcvmf4ny08u/ZaZ Animation Pack%2B UUNP HDT V.8.0%2B.7z?dl=0

Kan someone please chek if the file can be downloaded?

THIS DOWNLOAD IS A SKYRIM SE VERSION OF ZAP 8.0 (probably).

I´ll check that out...the download is working quite quick,....no problem with it;-)  

This is of course not the place for a SE download...ggg

You can surely open a thread or let me create an officially thread for a SE pack. And the download has to be signed as a SKYRIM SE EDITION - here, we get into a BIG confusion....!!!

If you don´t mind, I can add it to MEGA and share it officially, but the community has to change and work on the pack themselves...no guarantee, no support to questions...I suggest to take/prepare  the latest version (plus) and the suiting cbbe version as well...and if you have, share the version 7.0 same way. I think it is the most handy way to get someday a fully working SE-version for this pack ready to go.

12 minutes ago, t.ara said:

THIS DOWNLOAD IS A SKYRIM SE VERSION OF ZAP 8.0 (probably).

I´ll check that out....this is also not the place for a SE download...ggg

You can surly open a thread or let me create an officially thread for a SE pack. And the download has to be signed as a SKYRIM SE EDITION - here, we get into a BIG confusion....!!!

If you don´t mind, I can add it to MEGA and share it officially, but the community has to change and work on the pack themselves...no guarantees, no support on questions...I suggest to take/prepare  the latest version (plus) and the suiting cbbe version as well...and if you have, share the version 7.0 same way.

If the link works, You can do with it whatever you like, it is your mod...

3 minutes ago, t.ara said:

That was very nice to share it, really nice!

The mod "belongs" to loverslab, and mainly to Zaz and Xaz, the original authors. I personally have my fun with it as it is a perfect framework for furnitures and offsets and all BD-stuff I have in mind!

....I try to take care for the SE release (UNP-only so far) in some hours.

And i check the CBBE version... even if i don't play with it...

Ok.. I need someone that can tell me if these links are working.

If they do, please tell me if you have any issues with installing these pack.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0t2vfc2wznf9dn1/ZaZ Animation Pack%2B CBBE HDT V.8.0%2B.7z?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1cohcvmf4ny08u/ZaZ Animation Pack%2B UUNP HDT V.8.0%2B.7z?dl=0

T.ara couldn't download it, so please check it. Maybe here is someone who could give her accsess on a different way

@T.ARA: If this makes too much traffic, delete the post....

26 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Ok.. I need someone that can tell me if these links are working.

If they do, please tell me if you have any issues with installing these pack.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0t2vfc2wznf9dn1/ZaZ Animation Pack%2B CBBE HDT V.8.0%2B.7z?dl=0

T.ara couldn't download it, so please check it. Maybe here is someone who could give her accsess on a different way

@T.ARA: If this makes too much traffic, delete the post....

THAT BOTH FILES ARE ZAP 8.0 PLUS VERSIONS FOR

SKYRIM SE, UUNP and CBBE

ggg

I´d not suggest that-my delete is immersive!!!

I suggest, to put all downloads away, so I could maybe pick them up tonight. If until tomorrow I have no success, you better do that alone or upload it to mega.

3 minutes ago, t.ara said:

THAT BOTH FILES ARE ZAP 8.0 VERSIONS FOR SKYRIM SE

ggg

I´d not suggest that-my delete is immersive!!!

I suggest, to put all downloads away, so I could maybe pick them up tonight. If until tomorrow I have no success, you better do that alone or upload it to mega.

No.... that are 8.0+ versions for SE.... I don't have the space for adding two more files.

19 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Somethin I forgot. There is one Nif, that makes trouble in both versions. If you find more errors please tell me what you find, and where. I will see what i can do about it. 

I can´t support something like that, I have no idea what is wrong with that nif inside of SE, if that happens during converting or if it has missing parts, or a wrong BSX-command in it..... And I do not know what means "trouble"...I would let the HDT stuff aside and would be glad, if the most stuff works so far. I´m quite sure that you can´t upgrade the zap8 SE with my HDT-WristCuff-Patch.

16 minutes ago, t.ara said:

I can´t support something like that, I have no idea what is wrong with that nif inside of SE, if that happens during converting or if it has missing parts, or a wrong BSX-command in it..... And I do not know what means "trouble"...I would let the HDT stuff aside and would be glad, if the most stuff works so far. I´m quite sure that you can´t upgrade the zap8 SE with my patch.

it is the only one that i couldn't convert. I left it unchanged and we will see if it makes any problems. In the meantime I will see if I can do something about it... For now it is more important if the file can be downloaded... We don't need to do support for something nobody has... 

And if it can be downloaded someone might be abe to give you access to it on a different channel.

Don't be afraid. The game mechanics are the same so the problems with it will be same two. If There is something wrong with the nifs, I might be able to help, and hkx files don't seem to make any problems...

cant wait to try out this mod, but have a issue 

im on sse and downloaded pfiffy link (worked fine for me) but when i run fnis is stops and says to many animations.

is their a way correct this or work around it??

all i currently have for animations is just sl light se

thnx.

7 hours ago, jmmonkey said:

cant wait to try out this mod, but have a issue 

im on sse and downloaded pfiffy link (worked fine for me) but when i run fnis is stops and says to many animations.

is their a way correct this or work around it??

all i currently have for animations is just sl light se

thnx.

Use the 7.1 xxl Beta 2 version. It is called a beta, I don't know why.... 

ZAP it will not work with SL light. 

Check out this: It is the The Beta1 of the full Sexlab framework for SE. Take the time and read the comments, it is 20 pages about converting mods, things that work and things that don't work. And 3 little bugs in the mod itself. 

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=446986

Ashal will kill me for putting this here....

Off Topic:

Note: The framework comes with just the standart animations. And as long as Jcontainers is not ported we don't have access to the SLAL packs. The packs included in SL light can be used in SL1.63BETA1. How it is done is discribed in the Threat about SL1.63BETA1. 

Porting mods is a learning by doing process. Don't expect that every thing will work right out of the box. I can offer help with that, but don't expect me to do everything for you.

it is not because I don't want to: It is because some Mod authors might be offended if I offer their work without permission. And I can not do the support for internal problems of mods. You have to realize, that some important mods have not been ported jet, and others are ported but lacking some functionality.

Example:

Jcontainers is not ported at all: Some ppl work on it, you better don't disturb them...

RaceMenu has a port, but the file names have changed, so it might not be detected.

RDO has been ported to SE, but it has no MCM... this causes some issues with other mods because you can't disable certain features. 

Note on the ZAP 8.0+ CBBE: I use the UUNP Version, so I can't help with body related issues for CBBE.  

Note on FNIS:

FNIS3.PNG

Whenever you install a ported mod to SSE run FNIS and make sure you have the first 3 Checkboxes set. If you get any note on Incompatible Anims you will run into problems.

Note on Nifs: Oldrim Nifs are Incompatible with SSE, but they can be easily converted: check: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089

This is working for most of the nifs, but If there is something wrong with the nif the errors will be converted, too...

This means: Nearly everything can happen in between  it might work or wreck your computer....

7 hours ago, t.ara said:

New Offset for the HDT-Chains-but this stuff is not ready, because I have sometimes one-  and sometimes two chains...there´s an error inside the file somewhere....

On the pics upstairs you can watch the chain clipping thru the skin, because the suiting animation has not been started: please restart the zap-framework ( MCM , first page) to get that suiting offset workin´....

OK!

Immagini512.thumb.jpg.36f9d7b79175766b131a3df90818d9ec.jpg

Immagini513.thumb.jpg.1f720ee6870fbffd13fe214c750c0e01.jpg

Immagini516.thumb.jpg.b58870dd0f80dce0e6099465c2a1f367.jpg

2 hours ago, Mariulin said:

(automatically translated)
If I can make a suggestion: positioning "shibari" "waist rope" and "leg rope" in different slots would allow you to equip them at the same time creating nice constrictive compositions.

IF we want to see them all together, we must create ONE body with all the ropes at once...because they all use the main skyrim body, slot 32 !!! I will keep that in mind and combine suiting ropes together inside of a next update. Different slots are not working, as the skin is deformed under the rope´s  "virtual" pressure....the body is customized to show a virtual pressure of the rope onto the skin. If I would let that feature aside, we could use different slots, but I suggest to let the rope have influence on the skin and press it down, for more realistic "rope-behavior". That last suggestion is much more artistic and more close to the reality.

8 hours ago, t.ara said:

I´m uploading the zap 8.0 plus for skyrim se. After I´m ready, I´ll open a new thread and SE users can share the files, together with their experiences with it.

Meanwhile I´ll go on to fiddle around with some different HDT stuff...maybe I get another variations to be working.... 

Can you make a chain cuff that is linked/tied to a plug? Or a chain that binds one hand in front and one in the back of the body, linked by a chain that goes between the legs?

could be fun for HDT and if it collides with a animated pussy maybe?

I also miss tight rope or chains that let you walk really slow like in a tight hobble dress. Or did I just miss these and they are already there? 

I finally got it not not crash entering the testzone, so I can finally see all the love and care you put into this project of yours! (Granted, I did rework and remake my Skyrim and currently, I just have the barebone minimum requirements to use your pack, so I've no clue how long that'll last)

I did find a couple of things though. First one is probably just because I tampered with my texture settings and slightly lowered quality, but still putting it here just in case it isn't.

20180210043632_1.thumb.jpg.0a43fbe0f3c9c6bbf1aef842d8e1ad19.jpg

But the second one...

20180210043807_1.thumb.jpg.151e267cf01c66e433b14d16cb549e7a.jpg

I don't think those are supposed to be floating.

3 hours ago, blakmagix said:

I finally got it not not crash entering the testzone, so I can finally see all the love and care you put into this project of yours! (Granted, I did rework and remake my Skyrim and currently, I just have the barebone minimum requirements to use your pack, so I've no clue how long that'll last)

I did find a couple of things though. First one is probably just because I tampered with my texture settings and slightly lowered quality, but still putting it here just in case it isn't.

20180210043632_1.thumb.jpg.0a43fbe0f3c9c6bbf1aef842d8e1ad19.jpg

But the second one...

20180210043807_1.thumb.jpg.151e267cf01c66e433b14d16cb549e7a.jpg

I don't think those are supposed to be floating.

Hi, stuff like that may point to a wrong GPU setting...please try to find out, if the graphic-card is installed proper and if it´s settings are fine. I see a particular-missing texture-stuff....something like an "overlay" is missing.... BTW: cute texture for the pillory!;-)....The vanilla containers are also not showing up complete...the iron belts are missing.

I think that this error has not to do with skyrim....and thanks for the "flowers";-)

(this way of "flying" candles is nice and reminds me on a famous movie:-))

(that pillory in the pic was created for high heel use;-)

To everybody, even after restarting Zaz 8.0+, I can't register the animations with SexLab. I had this kind of behavior before with 7.0. Does anybody have a clue, why this happens?

The problem is, the animations are not playing - as a consequence.

Is it may be a load-order problem? I am using Loot.

19 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Use the 7.1 xxl Beta 2 version. It is called a beta, I don't know why.... 

ZAP it will not work with SL light. 

Check out this: It is the The Beta1 of the full Sexlab framework for SE. Take the time and read the comments, it is 20 pages about converting mods, things that work and things that don't work. And 3 little bugs in the mod itself. 

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=446986

Ashal will kill me for putting this here....

Off Topic:

Note: The framework comes with just the standart animations. And as long as Jcontainers is not ported we don't have access to the SLAL packs. The packs included in SL light can be used in SL1.63BETA1. How it is done is discribed in the Threat about SL1.63BETA1. 

Porting mods is a learning by doing process. Don't expect that every thing will work right out of the box. I can offer help with that, but don't expect me to do everything for you.

it is not because I don't want to: It is because some Mod authors might be offended if I offer their work without permission. And I can not do the support for internal problems of mods. You have to realize, that some important mods have not been ported jet, and others are ported but lacking some functionality.

Example:

Jcontainers is not ported at all: Some ppl work on it, you better don't disturb them...

RaceMenu has a port, but the file names have changed, so it might not be detected.

RDO has been ported to SE, but it has no MCM... this causes some issues with other mods because you can't disable certain features. 

Note on the ZAP 8.0+ CBBE: I use the UUNP Version, so I can't help with body related issues for CBBE.  

Note on FNIS:

FNIS3.PNG

Whenever you install a ported mod to SSE run FNIS and make sure you have the first 3 Checkboxes set. If you get any note on Incompatible Anims you will run into problems.

Note on Nifs: Oldrim Nifs are Incompatible with SSE, but they can be easily converted: check: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089

This is working for most of the nifs, but If there is something wrong with the nif the errors will be converted, too...

This means: Nearly everything can happen in between  it might work or wreck your computer....

thnxs alot loads of help.

i didn't rlz that a newer vr of fnis came out.

ill defiantly look into the things i slightly looked over before just haven't got into converting yet. i only got into pc recently let alone modding so im defiantly looking forward to learning.

thnks again for the help and no worries i might bug for help but im looking forward into learning myself.

Ok , I have a question. First off this is awesome work. 

I am a slave owner in game , I run a milk farm and they supply the milk. I ran into a problem. I left a slave with my in game wife  , and when I come back my wife is dead and the slave is just sitting there in a chair like nothing happened.  Well , I cant have that. So I tired to hang her in the gallow , and it didnt kill her. How do I use the gallow or make the gallow work  , or can it not work ? I am kinda noobish but i learn fast so I think i can do it if i know what to do.  Thanks for the  mod by the way. I love it. 

14 hours ago, Felecia_Runlikeagirl said:

Ok , I have a question. First off this is awesome work. 

I am a slave owner in game , I run a milk farm and they supply the milk. I ran into a problem. I left a slave with my in game wife  , and when I come back my wife is dead and the slave is just sitting there in a chair like nothing happened.  Well , I cant have that. So I tired to hang her in the gallow , and it didnt kill her. How do I use the gallow or make the gallow work  , or can it not work ? I am kinda noobish but i learn fast so I think i can do it if i know what to do.  Thanks for the  mod by the way. I love it. 

If you really want to see the demise of the NPC to which you have attributed guilt, with, I note, no trial, or opportunity for them to express any defence or other mitigating factors, apart from t.ara's suggestions you might also try his ZAP 8 'Dunking' Cage, in which I think at least the PC can drown, or the alternative options here

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82694-proxys-animations/?do=findComment&comment=2133716

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82694-proxys-animations/?do=findComment&comment=2134251

:classic_angel:

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

Thank you, please keep in mind, that the HDT chains are clipping the body-mesh. This could be solved by using correct HDT physics in combination with collision of the chain, but for now we have to live with the stuff as it is. MAybe in future, somebody can edit the stuff and hook it up to be more professional (with collision). I try to bring some ideas to real (gameplay) and as I played with it yesterday, the clipping did not disturb me. The front chain CAN´T be any more optimzed and if I add more distance between the cuffs and the chain-end (same at the collar), it will lose the immersion, is that the right word?...I mean that it would look funny. The chain through the legs is finally an unsymetrical offset, which I like. The chain is always moving and if the character is standing still, it is at the correct place hanging.

Summed up: I will let it to be part of the pack. The items MUST not be used, it´s an add-on and the modder can use it or let it away. Gamers who play with the stuff free, will check it and say: it´s clipping, but it seems to be logical, that it does so under this technical circumstances. The items can be "blended" off, if it is not in your taste or doesn´t suit to your wishes. Me, for example, don´t use the cocons or the milky-way-machines and I don´t use lot of gags too (I prefer and equip only the cloth-gag-it´s the most "hot gag ever;-))). The stuff uses only a very few animation-place inside of the register of zap (I put there only poses)...now we have 50 !! offsets all working with 290 furnitures together. And responds like the original pack does. When I started with the zap 6.22.xx, I was sure, that the framework of this pack can handle a lot of stuff more , and this premonition became really true!

Two quick questions , pls, t.ara?

I'm not trying to cover old ground with this, or start any arguments.  It may be that your orriginal answers got lost when your old threads were deleted

Are you still saying that you will leave the current functionlity of ZAP 7.0 'untouched', so that mods that were built to be dependent on that, and their authors, will also be able to be certain that they can depend on ZAP 8 upwards NOT to mess with their work?  I've seen it suggested very recently that you were saying that you would NOT do that, ie say that the base functionality of ZAP 7 would remain.  I had actually thought that you had already said, some time ago, that Zap 7 WOULD continue to be the base part of whatever you did, remaining 'untouched' to ensure future compatibility  ie, whatever you do yourself will be added on top of ZAP 7 as an addition, not as a replacement or as a fundamental change.  It would be helpful if you could make this absolutely clear one way or the other

If you are going to be further developing your grand 'castle' as a showcase for the additions, can you please please please release it as a separate mod?  Or at least make it optional?  Around Whiterun, where you seemed to want to place itm there is just far too much chance of it bumping into other buildings and structures that are significant parts of major Nexus etc mods, and some people will be put off upgrading and adding your shiny new toys if they feel that they are going to lose out on major infrastructures that they regularly use in their games

TIA for some help on these :smile: