1 hour ago, t.ara said:

...another simple item I missed:

ZaZLeatherBeltGag(Classic-Style)-100% Skyrim-Vanilla-Texture

ZaZClothGag(Strong Style)-Variation of the Vanilla Cloth-Gag

TESV 2018-07-17 18-49-59-10.jpg

TESV 2018-07-17 18-51-06-22.jpg

TESV 2018-07-17 20-00-56-22.jpg

TESV 2018-07-17 20-01-24-67.jpg

Looks awesome! do ya think you can make a cloth blindfold too?

Yes of course...isn´t something like that out there??? (Eyes only-you want-over nose i guess

not made...yet?

I prefer a brown or black texture for that ...

....one moment, please:-)

-my first time blind-fold creation/mesh is not ideal for now ...i want to have "black" and this "white" texture (also for the suiting gag, and I want a knot on it´s backside as usually...with longer ends...maybe I create a HDT-stuff from that (tomorrow)

TESV 2018-07-17 22-01-29-48.jpg

37 minutes ago, tayelion said:

Oh my gosh, yes! More blindfolds and especially more gags, please!!

Really?...you will have difficulties to find the item(s) inside of the zap-list in future.

For now I´m busy on restauration and corrections....thanks for the reply:-)

On 7/17/2018 at 3:21 PM, t.ara said:

Yes of course...isn´t something like that out there??? (Eyes only-you want-over nose i guess

not made...yet?

I prefer a brown or black texture for that ...

....one moment, please:-)

-my first time blind-fold creation/mesh is not ideal for now ...i want to have "black" and this "white" texture (also for the suiting gag, and I want a knot on it´s backside as usually...with longer ends...maybe I create a HDT-stuff from that (tomorrow)

TESV 2018-07-17 22-01-29-48.jpg

Awesome thanks dude! and the only blindfold I could find besides the ones from Zap and Devious Devices looked more like colored eyepatches and also didn't have a blinding effect like the ones here and devious devices so you would be the first to make a cloth blindfold that is actually a blindfold, anyway thanks again friend :D

4 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Any news on a dedicated, placeable fucking machine, tara? 

This would enable us to manually turn a lot of furnitures into fucking machines :D

lol....in the past I have thought about that and suddenly, I dropped it/or I lost it somehow...can´t promise that for now..I  do not yet have an idea to create it.

I keep that in mind. Thank you!

7 minutes ago, Hambam9871 said:

Has there been any solution found on getting npc to align properly with the furniture, or are we still stuck with npc unable to use the devices?

...for the moment I do not have a solution...

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

lol....in the past I have thought about that and suddenly, I dropped it/or I lost it somehow...can´t promise that for now..I  do not yet have an idea to create it.

I keep that in mind. Thank you!

it needs scripting. Ask zaira or ZaZ. They should be able to help you with a possible implementation.

Guys,

Just hold on for a bit , t.ara and I are working on an Official Release together with some changes and possible updates later on.

Mod Authors, Please Avoid Using ZAP 8.0+ for the time being. And wait for an official release.

Also may I please Have a list of Mods using ZAP 8.0 or higher ?

Cheers

Just now, ZaZ said:

Cheers

Checking through my followed file list and knowing a few of the mods I've tried that require ZAP 8.0 or higher:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6205-hearthfire-dungeon-addon/ - EinarrTheRed

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6200-bondage-furniture-world-crime-punishment/ - Tyrant99

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5478-whiterun-brothel-revamped-052018/ - Tyrant99

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4540-being-a-cow/ - skyrimfet

I'm sure there are a lot more, these are just the ones I was interested in or actually played and actively follow.  As far as I am aware these all require 8.0, and not 8.0+.

Edit - few more:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4631-lich-evilynn/ - Evilynn (requires 8.0+)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4930-interactive-bdsm/ - Musje

56 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

Guys,

Just hold on for a bit , t.ara and I are working on an Official Release together with some changes and possible updates later on.

Mod Authors, Please Avoid Using ZAP 8.0+ for the time being. And wait for an official release.

Cheers

Eep, any major changes?  I remember having to manually type the object ID of every piece of furniture into an XML for the INteractive BDSM mod, and I'd hate to have to redo that :)

So these mods use ZAP8+ (all are downward compatible)

- PAH - Home Sweet Home

- PAH - And You Get a Slave!

- Interactive BDSM

30 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Checking through my followed file list and knowing a few of the mods I've tried that require ZAP 8.0 or higher:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6205-hearthfire-dungeon-addon/ - EinarrTheRed

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6200-bondage-furniture-world-crime-punishment/ - Tyrant99

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5478-whiterun-brothel-revamped-052018/ - Tyrant99

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4540-being-a-cow/ - skyrimfet

I'm sure there are a lot more, these are just the ones I was interested in or actually played and actively follow.  As far as I am aware these all require 8.0, and not 8.0+.

Edit - few more:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4631-lich-evilynn/ - Evilynn (requires 8.0+)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4930-interactive-bdsm/ - Musje

Thanks

25 minutes ago, Musje said:

Eep, any major changes?  I remember having to manually type the object ID of every piece of furniture into an XML for the INteractive BDSM mod, and I'd hate to have to redo that :)

So these mods use ZAP8+ (all are downward compatible)

- PAH - Home Sweet Home

- PAH - And You Get a Slave!

- Interactive BDSM

Well.....

There are 2 possibilities. I am still looking into 8.0+

The first one is Update ZAP 7.0 with t.ara's content ( So yea the Object ID will change )

The second is to Fix ZAP 8.0+ with some issues I had discussed with other modders and optimize it .

Either way furniture's will be moved a bit fix some of the CAM issues and possibly reduce the NPC's Sliding bug.

Cheers

1 hour ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Noted, and thanks for the heads-up.

While you're at it would it be possible to take a look at the kennels, specifically how the entering / exiting animations work?

...guess u mean the exit of the small one? all others have cage-function (you can walk out and in), one of those has also an added animation (cage & furniture) i...i can only put a script for fast exit to it. Same will be done on different other furnitures, who shouldn´t be changed by their collision.

..you can also use that script yourself (simply use it in the furniture window inside the script-box)  if a normal exit is not ideal: xForceEdit/Exit (can also be edited, to change the spawing distance to the furniture, spawning is always into front-direction/maybe I add a distance-property to it)... this script helps the npc/character to leave a furniture, which has a problematic collision. For this low cage, there´s no other way recommended: I don´t like to change it´s collision, as it would look strange, if you could walk half the way through it.

The "dog´s home" uses the same script and works perfect. The vanilla "wall-shakle" has also never been planned to be a use-able player´s furniture, so in this case I would also use from now on the exit-script: if not, the character is stucking during exit between the collision of the shackle and the wall-not ideal..but that furniture can´t be changed for the cam-issure!!!: it´s all vanilla construction!!!  If this is furniture is important to you, you can choose from 2 slightly different versions, which I created with the same animation, but with different spreaded arm-poses. Those will get fully new animations, because I do not have access to the original animations/poses.

Yes the small kennels, I've noticed (and been asked about it) that NPCs have difficulty getting into the small kennel as well as getting out of it.  Didn't know if there was anything that can be done about it but as long as things are being reworked figured it was worth bringing up.

Currently when an NPC attempts to enter the kennel they walk into it, walk in place for a bit and then eventually get in (most of the time, sometimes it seems like things time out and the end up just standing in front of the kennel).  When they attempt to leave they stand up in the middle of the kennel with their body stuck in it and have difficulty exiting.  I didn't know if there was a way to put the "entry/exit" point in front of the kennel, kind of like how a F entry bedroll works where the NPC stands at the end and then an entry animation gets played before they lay down, and the reverse for leaving.

Anyway, I'm sure you and Chris will do what you can.  Just thought I'd mention it since I was recently asked about it.

4 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Yes the small kennels, I've noticed (and been asked about it) that NPCs have difficulty getting into the small kennel as well as getting out of it.  Didn't know if there was anything that can be done about it but as long as things are being reworked figured it was worth bringing up.

Currently when an NPC attempts to enter the kennel they walk into it, walk in place for a bit and then eventually get in (most of the time, sometimes it seems like things time out and the end up just standing in front of the kennel).  When they attempt to leave they stand up in the middle of the kennel with their body stuck in it and have difficulty exiting.  I didn't know if there was a way to put the "entry/exit" point in front of the kennel, kind of like how a F entry bedroll works where the NPC stands at the end and then an entry animation gets played before they lay down, and the reverse for leaving.

Anyway, I'm sure you and Chris will do what you can.  Just thought I'd mention it since I was recently asked about it.

Rehi !

there´s also another receipt for difficult areas and furnitures, that can´t otherwise be solved from the "collision-stucking-terror":

the first of your described phenomena I can´t explain to myself (way into the furniture, but the second exit problem IS the problem with the collision of that box. If scripted, it should disappear. Another ROUGH possibility is always, to put a COLLISION BOX which is coming in yellow color for normal, used by bethesda i.e. in the whiterun dragons-reach behind some wall-parts (this wall-parts there do not have an own collision). In every situation, if the player could be stucking otherwise, this stuff is used-it´s handling is the same way, like all trigger-boxes are handled. You  match it into the furniture, specially here ideal for the kennel, if you don´t like to use the script, so that the character´s-body will be "pressed out" after it´s use. I suggest about 3/4 height from the ground for the kennel would be helpful enough to have a correct exit effect. I´ll check that out. I use it always behind the vanilla shackle-wall, to avoid the "stucking" between the wall and the iron-collision.

In CK, click to the object you want a collision-box or a collision plane to have on, press the CK button (plane) or (box) - last picture, and then optimize it to your demands: pressing "2" is switching to the sizing parameters and then after that´s finished, you press "e" again to move the items. I stored this now with ZAP, so you can see what I made-now you won´t have any exit-problems here any longer.

?

CreationKit 2018-07-22 12-37-12-06.jpg

TESV 2018-07-22 12-38-57-70.jpg

TESV 2018-07-22 12-39-51-39.jpg

aa_collisionitemsinCK.JPG

18 minutes ago, t.ara said:

the first of your described phenomena I can´t explain to myself

I would suspect its the same issue (or at least related), the NPC is running into the collision box of the mesh.  When I look at the kennel in CK it shows a blue-white diamond at its center as the point the NPC is trying to move too; whereas the bedroll with entrance from the front has a blue-white diamond at its center but that is connected to another one in front of the bedroll.  I've no idea how you create something like that or even if you can but to my amateur eye that seems to be related to the issue.  Course that may be what you meant by the scripting, I'm afraid I'm almost entirely uninitiated when it comes to this stuff.  Most of this is stuff I would like to learn about one day but for now is far beyond me.

I do trust you and Zaz will do whatever can be done and I look forward to the results.  Meanwhile I'll just delay work on some of my projects until you guys get things sorted.

1 hour ago, EinarrTheRed said:

I would suspect its the same issue (or at least related), the NPC is running into the collision box of the mesh.  When I look at the kennel in CK it shows a blue-white diamond at its center as the point the NPC is trying to move too; whereas the bedroll with entrance from the front has a blue-white diamond at its center but that is connected to another one in front of the bedroll.  I've no idea how you create something like that or even if you can but to my amateur eye that seems to be related to the issue.  Course that may be what you meant by the scripting, I'm afraid I'm almost entirely uninitiated when it comes to this stuff.  Most of this is stuff I would like to learn about one day but for now is far beyond me.

I do trust you and Zaz will do whatever can be done and I look forward to the results.  Meanwhile I'll just delay work on some of my projects until you guys get things sorted.

Hi,

try to put the kennel higher, like on a little stone/wood-socket. Or put it in the air for another test. If you have ongoing problems with this afterwards, it´s not the furniture, it may be then another one.

Weather-depended:

Siesta   :icecream:?️????️??️????:softserve::melon::shavedice:

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Hi,

try to put the kennel higher, like on a little stone/wood-socket. Or put it in the air for another test. If you have ongoing problems with this afterwards, it´s not the furniture, it may be then another one.

i added an additional activator point in front of the small kennel so it works like a chair (copied it from one) and now it works. Pretty much as EinarrTheRed described.
And damn those collision boxes of the kennels. A bit to accurate to be performance friendly.

[16:15:01][1]	BodySlideApp.cpp(3148): Failed to build 'BreastRopeExtreme': Unable to load input nif: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\BreastRopeExtreme\BreastRopeExtreme.nif
[16:16:26][3]	BodySlideApp.cpp(2647): BodySlide closed.

Has anyone patched this? I couldn't find a solution with search, and i can't find anything with TES5Edit.

Another thing is that if i have mods that need ZAZ 7, should i have that installed too in order before ZAZ 8+? MO says it has non-overwritten files, meaning that ZAZ 8+ is not completely backwards compatible... as far as i understand? They're not just docu's and screenshots, i cleaned those off from my ZAZ 7 folder. Still over 20 files.