Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

I'm getting the following error when I batch build with BodySlide for CBBE:

BreastRopeExtreme:Unable to load input nif: C:\Program Files (x86)\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\BreastRopeExtreme\BreastRopeExtreme.nif

Click this link to see an image showing that no file with that specific name exists: https://i.imgur.com/h4AlvVL.png

I searched the posts, and it seems no one has gotten it resolved (and if they did, they didn't say how.)

13 minutes ago, Iyeru said:

BreastRopeExtreme:Unable to load input nif: C:\Program Files (x86)\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\BreastRopeExtreme\BreastRopeExtreme.nif

Click this link to see an image showing that no file with that specific name exists: https://i.imgur.com/h4AlvVL.png

I searched the posts, and it seems no one has gotten it resolved (and if they did, they didn't say how.)

No one has gotten it resolved since it can be safely and completely ignored. Just finish with Bodyslide and play your game. It has no impact. ?

2 hours ago, Iyeru said:

hello - you can simply kill that item away from the BS slider set folder and enjoy the day;-))

Hi there!

Not sure if this is a thing, but I was running a texture check and compress from Ordenador and it found the following error in ZAZ DDS files

Textures\ZaZ\002Wood\BedWood01_n.dds
 ... Error: Bad File
Textures\ZaZ\002Wood\nobleBedWood01_n.dds
Textures\ZaZ\018Beds\BedWood01_n.dds
Textures\ZaZ\018Beds\nobleBedWood01_n.dds

Thank you for your attention on this matter, and you may now return to your regularly scheduled mod discussions. :)

❤️ the mod btw we need more furniture related fun in Skyrim

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:30 AM, Corsayr said:

Hi there!

Not sure if this is a thing, but I was running a texture check and compress from Ordenador and it found the following error in ZAZ DDS files

Textures\ZaZ\002Wood\BedWood01_n.dds
Textures\ZaZ\002Wood\nobleBedWood01_n.dds
Textures\ZaZ\018Beds\BedWood01_n.dds
Textures\ZaZ\018Beds\nobleBedWood01_n.dds

Thank you for your attention on this matter, and you may now return to your regularly scheduled mod discussions. :)

❤️ the mod btw we need more furniture related fun in Skyrim

Hi, thanks, I can delete them and check the testzone-thanks again:-))

If I create more furnitures, zap will be not working any more beside DD4. 

I love those breast bondage devices! I would be great to have furniture to attach these breast bondage chains and ropes and yokes. 

For exmple, a rack where the wonderful breast yoke from devious devices is attached to, or a pole to bind the breast bondage device to it.

Or a breast pillory, something like a statik breast yoke from dd.

Or a device to suspend the PC by the breasts, or just lift the pc to tiptoes by the breasts. That would be great!

What do you think?

this is probably just me but i have NO IDEA how this even works ... ive got all the files .. everything starts up and installs when i load the game .. but i can't figure out how to do a single animation .. ive tried player.sae and countless different attempts at names on console ... nothing happens .. all i get is something about it not being added to graph .... and i have no clue how to read the animations list .. practically jibberish to me .. i also have no idea how to use any items on NPCs ... theres no clear instructions on how this works 

Spoiler
1 minute ago, jackedgar92 said:

this is probably just me but i have NO IDEA how this even works ... ive got all the files .. everything starts up and installs when i load the game .. but i can figure out how to do a single animation .. ive tried player.sae and countless different attempts at names on console ... nothing happens .. all i get is something about it not being added to graph .... and i have no clue how to read the animations list .. practically jibberish to me 

Zaz Animation Pack is a modder's resource. That is, it provides animations of various types, that other mod authors can choose from to use in their own mods. While there are a few ways you can get at ZAP animations without another mod, it works best and is designed to be used with other mods. This prevents every mod author from having to come up with every animation they want by themselves.

That is why ZAP is a requirement for SO MANY mods. T.ara has provided pretty much everything that the other mod authors want (and is open to suggestions when they want something else). So, if you want to use some of the fun toys in ZAP8+ you need to find a mod that requires it. My personal favorite in this regard is Home Sweet Home by Musje. She uses more of ZAP8+ than anyone else I know. If you go that route do be sure you load all the OTHER requirements for HSH as well.

Hope that helps! ?

5 hours ago, Londo101 said:

I love those breast bondage devices! I would be great to have furniture to attach these breast bondage chains and ropes and yokes. 

For exmple, a rack where the wonderful breast yoke from devious devices is attached to, or a pole to bind the breast bondage device to it.

Or a breast pillory, something like a statik breast yoke from dd.

Or a device to suspend the PC by the breasts, or just lift the pc to tiptoes by the breasts. That would be great!

What do you think?

This IS ready and working:

inside the furniture-a small flexiable-script is doing this as soon the NPC/character enters the furniture.  By this way, also the complicated HDT items can be "called" inside a furniture-you can call EVERY item you like. If you want the breast rope inside of the pillory: no problem. If you want the blind mask/hood----doesn´t matter what you choose...IT WORKS!

p.s. those items will be renewed soon-i have a new technique found out for such a stuff...the ropes will be looking more better and I think the distortion will become more less.

2 hours ago, jackedgar92 said:

this is probably just me but i have NO IDEA how this even works ... ive got all the files .. everything starts up and installs when i load the game .. but i can't figure out how to do a single animation .. ive tried player.sae and countless different attempts at names on console ... nothing happens .. all i get is something about it not being added to graph .... and i have no clue how to read the animations list .. practically jibberish to me .. i also have no idea how to use any items on NPCs ... theres no clear instructions on how this works 

IF you have the mod installed, please use the ^-key and type in: coc zbftestzone

wait some seconds and "there you are"...you are then inside the zap furniture "market" with all the contence, that has been created. You can enter every furniture-all stuff is use-able-not yet the both "swinging gibbets!!" - but something like that may follow soon...if you want to test the offset animations (if your character gets tied), you work please with the add tem-menu, call the zap and load all items into your inventory....back to the inventory, you can choose and test the items. If you want to test the framework, restart it once and use the MCM to choose one preset-this way you would be helpless, if a quest.mod is making use of the pack and it´s offset. For the moment, there are only the old offsets of zap 6/7 inside of this register - when I´m ending with my work, I´ll register all new offsets (about 50 now)  so that every pose is call-able by this function and by this menue.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Zaz Animation Pack is a modder's resource. That is, it provides animations of various types, that other mod authors can choose from to use in their own mods. While there are a few ways you can get at ZAP animations without another mod, it works best and is designed to be used with other mods. This prevents every mod author from having to come up with every animation they want by themselves.

That is why ZAP is a requirement for SO MANY mods. T.ara has provided pretty much everything that the other mod authors want (and is open to suggestions when they want something else). So, if you want to use some of the fun toys in ZAP8+ you need to find a mod that requires it. My personal favorite in this regard is Home Sweet Home by Musje. She uses more of ZAP8+ than anyone else I know. If you go that route do be sure you load all the OTHER requirements for HSH as well.

Hope that helps! ?

Thank you,

and "cheers";-)?

17 hours ago, t.ara said:

IF you have the mod installed, please use the ^-key and type in: coc zbftestzone

wait some seconds and "there you are"...you are then inside the zap furniture "market" with all the contence, that has been created. You can enter every furniture-all stuff is use-able-not yet the both "swinging gibbets!!" - but something like that may follow soon...if you want to test the offset animations (if your character gets tied), you work please with the add tem-menu, call the zap and load all items into your inventory....back to the inventory, you can choose and test the items. If you want to test the framework, restart it once and use the MCM to choose one preset-this way you would be helpless, if a quest.mod is making use of the pack and it´s offset. For the moment, there are only the old offsets of zap 6/7 inside of this register - when I´m ending with my work, I´ll register all new offsets (about 50 now)  so that every pose is call-able by this function and by this menue.

thanks for replying but thats just it ... ive used the coc zbftestzone command. ive ran around the whole room. but my player doesnt interact with any of the furniture. ive pressed N on the NPCs on there and selected them as actors. but then i dont know how to do anything else. I dont know how to start the animations, i dont know how equip items onto the NPCs. ive tried the player.sae command and i cant get anything to work. I just do not understand how this mod works. ive used mods for sims 4 and other games that were simple enough to figure out. this is my first mod being used by console commands and i cant understand any of it. 

1 minute ago, t.ara said:

Hello, maybe you did not run FNIS?-please be sure that you have installed the full mod of some 100Mbytes....did you get a furniture-use message?-is the character shaking a little by pressing "E" then?....I need little more info...

ive ran FNIS but i dont know if i got the "running sexlab" message. but when i load my game all the messages pop up and everything installs including the voices, furniture etc. when i press E on furniture it goes into 3rd person then nothing, back to normal walking around. is there anyway this comes with a simple "how to" guide. using the Read me Text file didnt really help. 

2 minutes ago, t.ara said:

i only can share my mod-listing...you can have an exactly look so far, what is inside the "sexy" and "utilities" folder...

i honestly dont know what to do. i have sexlabs, FNIS, SOS, this animation pack, XP32, SKUiu, RaceMenu, bodyslide and Netimmerse installed... i used mods for sims 4 and it was all done through click and dialogue options. this is my first time using one that works with console commands and i dont know how it works. i dont know if ive messed something up along the way, i dont know how to even interact with a single NPC. im probably just going to uninstall everything because not once during this entire process did i come across a simple how to guide for people new to the console command way. feel like ive been thrown into the deep end and people just expect me to know what im doing. 

14 minutes ago, t.ara said:

If you want a resource to be working proper, it takes a time. If you at once install a bunch of mods, you may fail with success from the beginning. Skyrim is not sims4. I also modded sims 3 and gtaIV in the past. Every game is different and has own restrictions. I would do it more slowly and make sure that every installed mod iis working-one after the other...zap is quite easy to install and should be creating nonsence. You use the console by pressing "^" only if you want to enter another cell (for example), which is not connected with the skyrim world. (to spawn into another coc-ed cell use key ^  and enter:   coc zbftestzone   ,  the zbftestzone is disconnected to the rest of skyrim-same for bethesda´s test and -grab-zones....lot of things have to work together and zap is only one single mod and step here on the long winding road.

The npc is the character, that can use the furnitures-ingame you have the chairs/benches and different other furnitures. Zap adds much more furnitures to the game, so that you can play with much more stuff. If FNIS is correctly installed, you should be able to let also ZAP be part of your working stuff. I can only offer you my load-order to have another idea, how the things in skyrim can/should look like-if a modded game "works" proper and stabil.

aaaTMGLoadOrderTessa.ARA.JPG

thanks but ive already uninstalled everything. i never wanted to have to go through 100 different plugins and mods. i just wanted to keep it simple but it never worked. i couldnt start a single animation or figure out how anything even worked .. and no one was able to tell be even how to do that. showing me your load order just puts me off even more now . i dont want to have to install off those files just be able to start an animation. if it was as simple as a dialogue option to start doing stuff then i would have kept it but nothing about this was simple. there isnt any guides, tutorials or even a simple step by step instructions on how to start a single animation. 

Spoiler
59 minutes ago, jackedgar92 said:

thanks but ive already uninstalled everything. i never wanted to have to go through 100 different plugins and mods. i just wanted to keep it simple but it never worked. i couldnt start a single animation or figure out how anything even worked .. and no one was able to tell be even how to do that. showing me your load order just puts me off even more now . i dont want to have to install off those files just be able to start an animation. if it was as simple as a dialogue option to start doing stuff then i would have kept it but nothing about this was simple. there isnt any guides, tutorials or even a simple step by step instructions on how to start a single animation. 

22 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hope that helps! ?

I did try to explain it to you. Expecting Zap to play it's animations without another mod is like expecting the nail to drive itself without a hammer. You don't need 100 mods to run ZAP. You do probably need about a dozen include ZAP, SexLab and whatever mods (like the previously mentioned HSH) that you want to use them. What T.ara IS trying to tell you is that it takes work on your part if you want to mod Skyrim. No one is going to do it for you although plenty of people (including T.ara and myself - as we have shown) are willing to help.

Spoiler
53 minutes ago, t.ara said:

For the nice helping,  I present this cute stuff:

(less time-small items-lol:-))

Can be used in any position....the stone points always to the "middle" of tamriel-world:-)

guess I should create them also for the wrists...?..it´s "only" deko!

TESV 2018-07-03 22-11-29-45.jpg

TESV 2018-07-03 22-11-52-84.jpg

TESV 2018-07-03 22-12-45-02.jpg

They are delicious. You may not want them in every color but certainly you want the ones that match the dresses! Doubly so if there are already rings and bracelets of the same stone (no, you don't have to make them all - unless of course you want to). ?

29 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

They are delicious. You may not want them in every color but certainly you want the ones that match the dresses! Doubly so if there are already rings and bracelets of the same stone (no, you don't have to make them all - unless of course you want to). ?

They have all the colors like the other stuff has...simply suiting-all done:-)

wow those look awesome! you know what would go well them (not saying replace the gems they look amazing I'm just simply giving you an idea for something else to add that is similer) tags, like some sort of slavery/bdsm themed tags which would also go well with collars too?

11 hours ago, Ragnarock1234567 said:

wow those look awesome! you know what would go well them (not saying replace the gems they look amazing I'm just simply giving you an idea for something else to add that is similer) tags, like some sort of slavery/bdsm themed tags which would also go well with collars too?

hm, idk what you meant herewith. instead the gems ....

this series has been created, so that you have fine jewelry beside the piercings...and all items come with those new variations.

i also created collars with gems, and i made a jewelry small cross- this is everything body-"deko", all things use HDT-ragdoll.

5 minutes ago, Fantasy-Fan said:

the Mega Download always stucks at 99 %, what can I do? I'm using Chrome.

try firefox or opera please...if this would not be of sexual contence-I could upload it to my personal internet-page, but you please understand, that I have to stay anonymous. Please have a try with the suggested browsers. Or use the mega-tool for a download.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

hm, idk what you meant herewith. instead the gems ....

this series has been created, so that you have fine jewelry beside the piercings...and all items come with those new variations.

i also created collars with gems, and i made a jewelry small cross- this is everything body-"deko", all things use HDT-ragdoll.

I'd say I don't mean to speak for someone else but since you already know what a busybody I am I will skip that part.

I believe what he was looking for was something that would look like the license tag or ID that you would put on your dog's collar so that if the dog ran away they could trace it back to you. This theme is more bondage (the wearing being treated as property) than it is about pretty (which is what your jewelry has been. I've seen plenty of your bondage over the years so I know you are capable, the question is, are you interested?

If you want it as a challenge think of the disc with the word "slave" or "property" or "owned" already on it. An even bigger challenge - property of "T.ara" (as an example where T.ara stands for the player's name or any name that the player decided to place on the tag). As always, just a thought. ?