Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Kaibah said:

So...is this the Zaz Animation Pack that is supposed to be used now? I'm confused. There's 3 different versions and this thread is one of 'em. 

plz halp ?

Don't be confused. ZAP (Zaz Animation Pack) has been around for a while and has seen numerous iterations. The one that you want is dependent on the mod(s) that you are playing. This one is the most CURRENT version. It is also downward compatible (meaning that if your mods call for versions 7 or 8 instead of 8+ you can still use 8+). As T.ara has said ZAP8+ is ZAP7 plus MORE. That last should add a little caution, however, ZAP8+ adds more animations than ZAP7 and if you are near your animation limit then you may want to use an older version. For your sake I hope not because ZAP8+ is AWESOME (and I'm eagerly awaiting ZAP9).

14 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Don't be confused. ZAP (Zaz Animation Pack) has been around for a while and has seen numerous iterations. The one that you want is dependent on the mod(s) that you are playing. This one is the most CURRENT version. It is also downward compatible (meaning that if your mods call for versions 7 or 8 instead of 8+ you can still use 8+). As T.ara has said ZAP8+ is ZAP7 plus MORE. That last should add a little caution, however, ZAP8+ adds more animations than ZAP7 and if you are near your animation limit then you may want to use an older version. For your sake I hope not because ZAP8+ is AWESOME (and I'm eagerly awaiting ZAP9).

Well, I'm not at my animation limit yet, but at this rate I will be! ?

I'll have to definitely grab this and give it a try. Thanks for the info; it was a big help. ?

5 minutes ago, Kaibah said:

Well, I'm not at my animation limit yet, but at this rate I will be! ?

I'll have to definitely grab this and give it a try. Thanks for the info; it was a big help. ?

You're welcome.. Since you're new let me give you a piece of advice. When you thank someone (and especially if you appreciate the work of a mod author) you hit the "thumbs up" (like) symbol on their post (or on the download page of their mod). 

Keep asking questions - it's how we all learn.

11 hours ago, XunTzu said:

@t.ara

MO1/MO2 is actually very simple, ignore STEP cause it's basically a recommended mod list

The way MO works is that you have 2 panes, a left pane "data" installation and a right pane esp load order.

The left pane lets you shift around your mod's data files, so that they will overwrite in the order you want.

Need one mod to overwrite another?  Drag the folders around.  Oops, that wasn't right, drag it around again.  Want to remove one mod completely?  Uncheck a box.

I also recommend using Mator Smash over Wrye Bash, as Mator Smash handles much more tags than Wrye Bash does when creating a Bashed patch.  But Mator Smash does not work as a mod manager.

Though for Skyrim SE MO2 is recommended cause it supports x64 applications such as Bodyslide x64 (for them 4k armors) and if you use mods that require patchers.

The reason I asked the question about ZEP and ZAP, is that MO lets me act as if I installed ZEP first, then overwrote it with ZAP, or vice versa.  Now I need ZEP.esp as a dependency for another mod which is why I asked about what you meant.

Yes, again thanks for your nice explanations:

MO uses a different way, how mods get implemented within the game. I had it once installed and I got troubles and suddenly felt really uncomfortable. I yesterday checked out Wyre bash and it did exactly, what I like to have: mod manager plus my beloved functions to create own mod-files or change them. FNIS and Bodyslide won´t be installed by mod manager any more: I´ll eyactly check out, which mods I will let to be installed by the manager, and which sort of mods I´ll add manually. All my personal stuff-and that´s a huge bunch in between, will be installed manually, because those mods can´t be simply anymore been deinstalled by the manager(s). And all those edits are not into ready made  7z - files or inside a suiting rar file. By this work now, I have my chance to clean out lot of stuff, which has been cluttered on my partition. I got access to SMP and because of that, I put different skirt-mods now far aside, simply because the smp stuff is MUCH more better. I mean, who will like to play with a long skirt that is "breaking in two pieces over the moving legs??....

Watch REALCLONE´s "tube-vids" and you know what I mean.

IF zep is overwriting a file of zap 8/8plus, you have a not correctly working zap. As far I have heard can you use MO to create different setups with imediately and quick access. This is ideal if you want for example to play MEP and later again with DDxyzf or with mods which use zap8.

Mator Smash is not interesting, as it can´t work as a manager.

At the moment I´m waiting for the win 10 download.....I ll try win 10 before I go on to install everything again.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

, because those mods can´t be simply anymore been deinstalled by the manager(s).

@t.ara

By all means do what you want to do, but for the benefit of anyone else reading this, that's a fundamental misunderstanding, and you shouldn't be put off using MO because of it.  People really need to do their own homework, so that they can properly understand how it works

I hope you'll be back in business soons T.ara! As a mod developer I have learned to make regular backups of whatever I am working on on a separate hard disk. NMM can be nasty but I don't trust MO either, I just dont get how it works and how I am supposed to work with it. I have also lost work due to my own stupid mistakes. So whatever you end up using, make backups.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 6:49 PM, Psalam said:

You're welcome.. Since you're new let me give you a piece of advice. When you thank someone (and especially if you appreciate the work of a mod author) you hit the "thumbs up" (like) symbol on their post (or on the download page of their mod). 

Keep asking questions - it's how we all learn.

Will do. ?

11 hours ago, Musje said:

I hope you'll be back in business soons T.ara! As a mod developer I have learned to make regular backups of whatever I am working on on a separate hard disk. NMM can be nasty but I don't trust MO either, I just dont get how it works and how I am supposed to work with it. I have also lost work due to my own stupid mistakes. So whatever you end up using, make backups.

Hi musje,

all fine here!

I work on different partitions and I have my safes. But if I work very steady and quick, my ongoing stuff can be differing quite much from a last safe on other SSDs. NMM fooled me for the third time  with such a nonsense and that ´s a reason to finally quit it. The most hard items to me personally are the Bodyslide/Outfit-Studio and Racemenu changes, which I added since  some weeks and this may cost some few days to recall them back. 

I am  always able to reconstruct my work which i did once in the past. I have it all in my mind. So nothing got really lost but I need some days to be back to the same level again.

The choice of a mod-manager is of course a difficult step, if both of that mainly used stuff (MO / NMM) is not in my personal focus anymore. The mistake which happened here is exactly the software of NMM, nothing else. So another safe is not helping here. 

If such an update-message drops the use of NMM and you have only a chance to take a new version, this tool begins to deinstall the mods....Other buttons like the CANCEL-button did not work. There has been no other way to  let NMM deinstall mods...A working system kills itself because an update-routine forces the user to update, which leads in deinstalling the mods. Cancelling and "no" did not work at this point. This is a massive critics for NMM, indeed. And this is also a way of "other-directioning" and I fell pretty much fooled. This will not happen to my installations any more and so I change to a different setup, which has to be build now.

I will be a mixed form of manual installations with some mods, which I´ll simply install with Wyre Bash, nothing too much problematic from my point of view.

Today I have to check out win 10 and I really hope, that all my software tools will work in the same way, like it worked under win 7. 

And of course can I discuss here my alternative plans and ideas about creating a new custom installation with tools, which I prefer and this info may help other modders, who have a similar situation. And I have of course my opinion about MO and NMM and other software, which may fairly differer to other users. Sharing experience is a most interesting thing to me. 

Personally, I´d prefer of course to work on a different operating system (mac osx). But that´s sadly not possible.

p.s. win 10 got my tests and I´m pretty fine back on win 7 - wasn´t hard to check that in detail during the time of some hours.

1 hour ago, XunTzu said:

@t.ara ah well if you're not comfortable with MO that's fine then

On a different note, I've found a file that supposed to fix "bound animations" from ZAP 7 and 8, does 8+ already include this fix?

Hello,..

I think I have added it to my version here, but not to zap 8 and also not to zap 8 plus.

Sadly I do not know how to "call" this paired animations for a test.

You can´t fix 8plus with that fix ! Zap 8.0 has got a patch as cedec0 mentioned.

14 hours ago, XunTzu said:

So...don't use it then?  Is that correct?

I do not know if it can be also overwritten, but you could exchange the correct lines with the wrong ones. As this error is inside the old pack fnis-txt-behavior file, it maybe works also for zap 8 plus. For the moment, I can´t do that on the fly, because I have no skyrim available here (I´m still still installing a whole new win7 with a new setup tonight).

You can install that patch with NMM and look, if it works. If not, you have to deinstall it and probably exchange the behavior-file again with the old one. Do not please forget to use FNIS after every change.

Spoiler
31 minutes ago, slayerleon said:

pls somone send me link download  Zaz Animation Pack V 8.0       i cant download it from site   file got problems

Unless T.ara has changed it what you get from this site is the code that you need to enter in Mega.NZ in order to download the file from that site.

8 hours ago, slayerleon said:

pls somone send me link download  Zaz Animation Pack V 8.0       i cant download it from site   file got problems

Nothing has been changed-the download of LL has a link and it´s pw. inside...this should be all right and working.

...i´m just busy on my fully new installation...

thanks psalam;-)

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Nothing has been changed-the download of LL has a link and it´s pw. inside...this should be all right and working.

...i´m just busy on my fully new installation...

thanks psalam;-)

Please, please keep working. There are things in there that I am dying, dying to add to my game! ?

All right, here are some pics of a skyrim without any mods:-))...

"untouched"

"Creation Kit" runs unbevievable quick-I never ever had this power of speed...

...preparing the mods and "Wyre Bash".....

(I can now exactly put in the best of the best and leave behind, what I did not really used after such a long time....!)

TESV 2018-09-08 10-40-59-00.jpg

TESV 2018-09-08 10-41-10-90.jpg

TESV 2018-09-08 10-41-41-62.jpg

TESV 2018-09-08 10-41-43-46.jpg

On 2/3/2018 at 7:39 PM, t.ara said:

Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

View File

ZaZ Animation Pack - Tara's Edition V.8.0 plus*

ZaZ And XaZ

Description

THE ZAZ-ANIMATION-PACK IS A FULLY ADULT ORIENTATED MOD

THIS IS A MODDER´S RESOURCE

THIS MOD IS A FRAMEWORK AND ANIMATION PACKAGE.  IT DOES NOT DO ANYTHING ON ITS OWN

DO NOT BASH US FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS MOD . WE PERSONALLY BELIEVE IN CONSENSUAL PLAY 

WARNING !

This mod may contain Full Nudity, BDSM, Fetish, Sexual Stuff and therefore Adult Content! Don't download and use this mod if you don't like this sort of theme and/or not allowed to......

IF THAT'S NOT YOUR TASTE, SKIP IT!!!

Requirements

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS  by Fore ( Always the Latest Version )

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811
Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework by Ashal
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159-updated-0811/

Highly Recommended - One of these

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.06+ by Groovtama (Use this if you are using HDT and NOT using the Milk Machine)
OR
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 1.93 Legacy Edition by Groovtama (Use this if you are NOT using HDT and ARE using the Milk Machine)
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/
OR
XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS by xp32
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?

Installation

1. Drop the data pack into your steam Skyrim folder. You can use Any Mod Manager of your Choice
2. Activate the ESM file in NMM or similar.
3. Run the FNIS GENERATION TOOL "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe". For more info, look here http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/11811. 
(There isn't a version without FNIS. If you're going to Mod your Game you need to be a little proactive and poke around for Answers)
4. Enable the ZazAnimationPack.esm file.
5. You Can use SkyUI(optional) to tweak/Change the settings to you're liking of the ZaZ Animation Pack
6. Enjoy the mod (optional)

Giving Credit

Honestly, We don't expect much from anyone who wants to use these Assets in his/her Mods. All We want is to know where they are being used and mostly likely a link. So We can take a look too. So Please let Us know if you're using stuff from here.

Thank you

Credits

XaZ - Scripting and Animations . Bulk Creation Kit Work Over All In-charge of the ZaZ Animation Pack
ZaZ - Animations and 3d Meshes. 
Fore - For Creating A Way Get Custom Animations into Skyrim, without his Excellent Mod FNIS This Wouldn't Be possible at all.
Figment - hklxcmd ( Havok Commandline Tools )
Skyfox - NifTools Utilities (Nif Convert /Chunk Merge)
Zadil - Devious Asset Gag
Zt11rauss - German translation (nexus link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/4616070/?)
LeitoAnimation base for modified SexLab animations
ZynAnimation base for modified SexLab animations
ArrokAnimation base for modified SexLab animations

Texture Resources:
Mr.Dave Texture Resources - SkyrimNexus
Scabeater's Free Textures - Deviant Art
Mateusnroll Rope Pattern - Deviant Art
LordZulten Wood Texture - LoversLab
TSS5062's Fluid Textures - LoversLab (He has Created a lot of new Droplets Textures and Animated Puddles) 
CG Textures Some Textures - http://www.cgtextures.com/

Notable Mentions:
GSBModders - As Always, His Meshes/Textures give the Start of My Mods.
Jbezorg - Made Spells , Just For Me On Request to Test 2 Person Animations - Cheers And Kudos
Labrat - Translated the Blender Animation Text For Skyrim (I never Mentioned His Name Before , But its because of that text I Started with Skyrim)
Kalarr - For Helping Me Find Out the animation Numbering and Creating an Animation Pictorial Set , I will Add More and Update his Set. ( Older Credit )
Bethesda - Yea Thank you For Such Awesome Games and Giving us a Creation Kit.

The Usual Suspects Mayatola, Equidical and Many More
The 4 People who Contributed to help me build a Decent Desktop since my Laptop gave up on me and died and was able to complete V6.00(I have something special planned :classic_wink:)

Plus - Edition With New Furnitures And Animations By:

Whip´n´Girl - New Furnitures with Animations

Nosdregamon - New Furnitures With Animations And Furniture-Specific Scripting

Musje - Scripting And Holding The Line

Brumbeck - HQ SMIM Textures

Darkevilhum - Branding-Furniture-Animations

D jans - Gallow-Animations And The Gallows

Cedec0 - Zaz-"DoggyStyle"-Animation Fix

Caliente And The Whole Surrounding Team - Caliente Bodyslide Software

CPU - (Technical) Support And Maintainer, Comfort-Spender For This Release

All The Other Users, Who Took Care On The Long Way I Went, Who Also Put Their Continuous Support, Ideas And Help Into This Project Of This Edition (V.8.0)

Obituary

I personally regret the past year about the controversy dialogues between some users of the forums, including myself.

It has been nonsence to mix or discuss about stuff, I was sadly not understanding in the past.

"ZaZChris" gave me once the opportunity, to continue and release this pack as far as I can do, and here we go again.

If he returns here for a visit, I´d be glad to win him again as a good friend and as a mentor in future.

I also do regret, that I could not be earlier in finding the Lovers-Lab-Internet-Portal, maybe for about 7-8 years,

to begin my work with all this exiting furniture-stuff and animations, together with ZaZ and XaZ.

This pack has been created to fullfill again a little more the BDSM-Lover´s wishes, 

inside one of the most fantastic games of the century:

SKYRIM

Installation Of  This Version:

It´s The Same  Like All Other Versions Have To Be Updated:

-Deinstall The Old Version Of  ZAP 7.0

-Deinstall  The "TaraUltimateFurniturePack"

-Deinstall The "New Offset Animations For ZAP" By Tara

-Make sure that nothing of the mods is left behind !!

Install This Version Of  ZAP 8.0 + 

- this will bring all the above mods

together inside of one pack with a 100%  Zap 7.0 compatibility.

If you do not like our added stuff, then do not install this mod.

If you are not sure if it works for you, install it on a test-partition first.

ZEP (Zaz Extension Pack) may not be compatible with this mod

and If  ZEP (Zaz Extension Pack) Will be Installed After This Mod,

ZAP 8.0 + May Not Work Anymore!!!

Please Download The Mod-Version, That Is Suiting To Your Body-Modell !!!

Don´t Forget To Run FNIS and Caliente´s Bodyslide Software !

Restart The Zap Framework On the First MCM Page Of  The Mod.

Unpack what you downloaded, open the TEXT file inside and use the link there to download the mod.

The mod is too large to host directly on Lovers Lab so you end up with these extra steps you have to perform to get it.

Intro and Representation Of This Text Is By Zaz, the orange HINT is by WAXENFIGURE (thank you for this!) 

The New Text-Parts Are Added By Myself.

*The Plus-Version Enables The Mod To Handle More Animation-Contence

Permissions:

All previous permissions regardless of conditions are hereby rescinded effect (2018/May/20).  The content in this upload is not open source or resource material.  You may not use my content or derivatives of my content without my expressed permission.

I got a problem I need to run both ZAZ 8 and ZAZ 7. Is there a way I can run both as I am running two mods where one mod needs 8 and the other needs 7.  one mod is Slaverun loaded and the other that needs  7 is follow me for sex. Thank you Karen.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/03/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

2 hours ago, Karen1965 said:

I got a problem I need to run both ZAZ 8 and ZAZ 7. Is there a way I can run both as I am running two mods where one mod needs 8 and the other needs 7.  one mod is Slaverun loaded and the other that needs  7 is follow me for sex. Thank you Karen.

Hi Karen..

normally you only need zap 8 (plus) and nothing else. Mods, which work with zap 7 and don´t use ZEP (Zap-Extension Pack , by Zaira) should be working all the same like with zap 7.

I suggest to deinstall the zap 7 and look what happens with your gameplay-don´t to forget to use FNIS for users (orange), so that your animation-behavior for skyrim gets it´s update.

OK,

i´m little more close now  back to my installation which I had some days ago...:classic_biggrin:.

"Wyre Smash"  is working perfectly for my demands and some mods only got it´s installation by manual way.

I love that software more and more-I´d also say this for MO, (I know that it´s a perfect mod manager)...but for what I do here, it´s a clever sollution, I guess.

-ZAP (9) has been fully restaurated to the latest item (nothing got lost!)

Now I will add my ENB back and fill the installation with my location-mods and then will follow the modding tools:-)

Seems to me that I have whipped out some unwanted "particles" of the past...

TESV 2018-09-08 19-57-29-05.jpg

WyreBashModOrderFinal.JPG

WyreBashLoadOrderFinal.JPG

Thank you very much for your help. I will look in to Wyre Smash, Sounds like that maybe be the solution I need. Since I have switched to Windows 10, to say the lest. proving a little bit of a challenge for back ward compatibility. Drivers compatibility via Nvidia have also proved  to be quite disappointing in so much a definitive lack of display support  for 64 bit gaming that I pointed out to Nvidia. So after a few demanding feed backs to Windows and Nvidia, I have seen a more supportive and positive response from them.  I found there seemed to be a not quite enthusiastic re pore between Google, Windows and other big names on the web. Thank you for your prompt and much appreciated  reply. Karen     

Hi Tara,

vielleicht habe ich eine Idee für ein paar "neuartige" Handfesseln. Eine neue Animation ist nicht erforderlich. Ich nenne sie einmal T-Fessel. Sie Besteht aus zwei knapp über den Ellenbogengelenken befindlichen Armreifen, die durch ein breites Metallband verbunden sind. von der Mitte dieses Metallbandes geht ein Metallband senkrecht nach unten ab und umschließt die beiden Unterarme. Das Schloss befindet sich in der Mitte des waagerechten Metallbandes. Eigentlich reicht auch eine Schraube oder ein Splint.

Maybe I have an idea for some "new" hand cuffs. A new animation is not required. I call them T-fetter. It consists of two bangles just above the elbow joints, which are connected by a wide metal band. from the middle of this metal band, a metal band goes down vertically and surrounds the two forearms. The lock is in the middleof the metal band.

Spoiler

idee.jpg.0bb28fbaadeee793146394e720dfc12e.jpg