Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Quick question. Maybe I'm doing something wrong or it's just the quirky nature of things. I'm trying to make use of the branding anvil.

-I have an NPC I'd like to have enter it in the, I guess "slave" position. I'm currently trying to do this through setting it as a linked ref and a SitTarget package, which has worked for other furniture I want an NPC to just hang around in. Currently, it seems very spotty on if it works. Sometimes they'll choose the correct position, sometimes they choose the "master" position (the one doing the branding). When they choose the correct one, the alignment is typically off, whereas it's fine when I enter as player.

-Additionally, the "master" doesn't seem to have their branding iron out. I see the iron equip on their side when they're in that position, but they don't actually have it out during the animation.

Am I going about this the completely wrong way or is it just being quirky? I can post pictures of what's happening if I didn't explain it clear enough. Other than that, I'm quite enjoying the pack so far. Lots of things to use and build with. Just gotta learn how to use these multiple position furnitures properly.

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:57 AM, volanthh said:

Quick question. Maybe I'm doing something wrong or it's just the quirky nature of things. I'm trying to make use of the branding anvil.

-I have an NPC I'd like to have enter it in the, I guess "slave" position. I'm currently trying to do this through setting it as a linked ref and a SitTarget package, which has worked for other furniture I want an NPC to just hang around in. Currently, it seems very spotty on if it works. Sometimes they'll choose the correct position, sometimes they choose the "master" position (the one doing the branding). When they choose the correct one, the alignment is typically off, whereas it's fine when I enter as player.

-Additionally, the "master" doesn't seem to have their branding iron out. I see the iron equip on their side when they're in that position, but they don't actually have it out during the animation.

Am I going about this the completely wrong way or is it just being quirky? I can post pictures of what's happening if I didn't explain it clear enough. Other than that, I'm quite enjoying the pack so far. Lots of things to use and build with. Just gotta learn how to use these multiple position furnitures properly.

Hello,

that furniture has to use a script for coordinating the action between the npcs.

The furniture has different entry-points, same like the head-chopper has.

I did not create the animations and it is possible, that the iron is not an animated object of that Scene-I have no proof it is or it is not!

And it may be, that this furniture´s different animations are not set correctly to the entry-points - I´ll check that out and try to correct it-if possible.

Sorry for this problems - I try to create now a tripple-entering-furniture of that stuff , based on the 3 main-animations that I have to sort out.

A script then has only to collect surrounding NPC and the Player as "victim", so that such a sceen can be played (same way, like the head-chopper-script is made).

So I think that it´s not your problem, I guess, the problem is probably here.

OK,

time for a nice new stuff:

HDT wrist rope....here only in pics-textures will be finished after I made some different versions with also different textures (01-02-03)....I want them also longer with ends and glide over the ground:-))

Little "fine-tuning" and it´s done;-))

TESV 2018-08-24 16-01-06-36.jpg

TESV 2018-08-24 16-00-55-27.jpg

TESV 2018-08-24 16-00-56-01.jpg

TESV 2018-08-24 16-00-56-96.jpg

TESV 2018-08-24 16-00-59-01.jpg

TESV 2018-08-24 16-00-59-01.jpg

TESV 2018-08-24 16-00-59-82.jpg

TESV 2018-08-24 16-01-00-43.jpg

TESV 2018-08-24 16-01-17-43.jpg

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

OK,

time for a nice new stuff:

HDT wrist rope....here only in pics-textures will be finished after I made some different versions with also different textures (01-02-03)....I want them also longer with ends and glide over the ground:-))

Little "fine-tuning" and it´s done;-))

TESV 2018-08-24 16-01-06-36.jpg

TESV 2018-08-24 16-00-56-01.jpg

Nice work ??

Thank you,

and here´s a little longer Version-it swings perfectly around...it´s very impressive to walk  around with untied hands than to bind them together;-)

This stuff is of course SMP - non HAVOK-made - it´s more handy when dealing with collision and it behaves perfect.

(pics can´t of course show this item up how it´s in the game swinging around !!)

I´ll little change the bone´s rotate limits and it should look on the cross also more better then.

TESV 2018-08-25 00-03-01-26.jpg

TESV 2018-08-25 00-03-56-69.jpg

TESV 2018-08-25 00-04-02-15.jpg

TESV 2018-08-25 00-04-04-51.jpg

TESV 2018-08-25 00-04-55-99.jpg

5 hours ago, smoran92 said:

Hello where do I find the place that is showing in the pictures?

thanks in advance

No Problem, easy:

Whiterun stable(s)-Whiterunmarket......and upstairs on top of this page: Bannered Mare, my edition for tufp or for zap 8+...choose-able.

(p.s. the crosses series / the church and other stuff on the way path there which I have on my pics you won´t find yet as all my clutter-stuff wents into a "collection of chaos"-mod for tests and outside-checking...that can´t be release that way)

Hello! Thanks for this amazing mod!

However, there is one issue I ran into.. in your screenshots there are several (at least two) furniture pieces used for water torture: the big barrel and a tube-looking hole filled with water. In your screenshots there are cages that (possibly) lower into the water, but there are no cages in my game. Every other furniture I played around with works perfectly fine, just these two cages are missing. There's even a pullable chain that I guess is supposed to lower the non-existent cage into the water, but it obviously does nothing in my game.

It's very possible the problem is on my end..

Help?

Edit: I loaded zbftest cell in Creation Kit, found the two furniture items and there were indeed no cages hovering over them :/

8 hours ago, 11mazak said:

Hello! Thanks for this amazing mod!

However, there is one issue I ran into.. in your screenshots there are several (at least two) furniture pieces used for water torture: the big barrel and a tube-looking hole filled with water. In your screenshots there are cages that (possibly) lower into the water, but there are no cages in my game. Every other furniture I played around with works perfectly fine, just these two cages are missing. There's even a pullable chain that I guess is supposed to lower the non-existent cage into the water, but it obviously does nothing in my game.

It's very possible the problem is on my end..

Help?

Edit: I loaded zbftest cell in Creation Kit, found the two furniture items and there were indeed no cages hovering over them :/

hi,

this seems to be the normal case, if a mod adds new activators to the game. Zap 7 doesn´t come with activators, but here we do have some of it to use from.

I hate that as always but seems to be , that you have to try a clean start. There´s also maybe a way to clean up a stored gameplay, so that you will find this gibbet-lifts working and in their correct places.

This happens with all activators of the game and all mods, which use those things, they have in their description to start a new game. But as I told there´s somethiong like a tool for a level-cleaning with some few mouse-clicks, too. 

About the Creation Kit: if you do not see the cages there, this nonsence maybe has another base problem...for the moment I can only ask you to look into the rar-file and compare the cage-listing with the extracted one: this type of cages are lifts, movable and closed gibbets which can carry the character up and down.

For the moment pleas verify their existence inside of the gamefolder....the game HAS to show them up seriously. If you updated zap, please make sure to overwrite the latest *.esm again. I´ll think about how this can happen....

THanks for the nice feedback:-))

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

hi,

this seems to be the normal case, if a mod adds new activators to the game. Zap 7 doesn´t come with activators, but here we do have some of it to use from.

I hate that as always but seems to be , that you have to try a clean start. There´s also maybe a way to clean up a stored gameplay, so that you will find this gibbet-lifts working and in their correct places.

This happens with all activators of the game and all mods, which use those things, they have in their description to start a new game. But as I told there´s somethiong like a tool for a level-cleaning with some few mouse-clicks, too. 

About the Creation Kit: if you do not see the cages there, this nonsence maybe has another base problem...for the moment I can only ask you to look into the rar-file and compare the cage-listing with the extracted one: this type of cages are lifts, movable and closed gibbets which can carry the character up and down.

For the moment pleas verify their existence inside of the gamefolder....the game HAS to show them up seriously. If you updated zap, please make sure to overwrite the latest *.esm again. I´ll think about how this can happen....

THanks for the nice feedback:-))

No updating done, this is a clean skyrim install. Like 2 days old. RAR file of the mod is identical to the extracted stuff, nothing is missing in my Data folder. I'm attaching some screenshots.. There clearly is some gibbet lift, it's just invisible or something?! Any tips? Can I somehow "prid" the lift using the in-game console and try to undelete / enable it?

Barrel.PNG

Objects.PNG

Script.PNG

Edit: prid XX06604F works.. so the lift object is there, it's just invisible or something.. tried some console commands (disable - enable, setscale, etc.) none did anything. 14.moveto XX06604F moves me into the barrel, gibbet nowhere to be found.

1 hour ago, 11mazak said:

No updating done, this is a clean skyrim install. Like 2 days old. RAR file of the mod is identical to the extracted stuff, nothing is missing in my Data folder. I'm attaching some screenshots.. There clearly is some gibbet lift, it's just invisible or something?! Any tips? Can I somehow "prid" the lift using the in-game console and try to undelete / enable it?

Barrel.PNG

Objects.PNG

Script.PNG

Edit: prid XX06604F works.. so the lift object is there, it's just invisible or something.. tried some console commands (disable - enable, setscale, etc.) none did anything. 14.moveto XX06604F moves me into the barrel, gibbet nowhere to be found.

Hi,

I have no further idea....you can try to use that carpet and get in, do it twice-first time it´s not working..if you´r in pull the chain and see if this invisible object will drown you into the water-barrel then...(pull the chain while you´re in the gibbet then) (or jump against it-it has collision....if that´s all Happening, you have a error, which I never have seen yet...BUT i may stay on my opinion, that it is visible on another place-fresh start made??....

You did not really  install this mod into skyrim SE ???

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Hi,

I have no further idea....you can try to use that carpet and get in, do it twice-first time it´s not working..if you´r in pull the chain and see if this invisible object will drown you into the water-barrel then...(pull the chain while you´re in the gibbet then) (or jump against it-it has collision....if that´s all Happening, you have a error, which I never have seen yet...BUT i may stay on my opinion, that it is visible on another place-fresh start made??....

You did not really  install this mod into skyrim SE ???

Uhh.. My bad :D Just realized this is Oldrim's Zaz thread. Yes, I'm on SE, running SE version of the mod. I'll go and ask there instead.

19 hours ago, 11mazak said:

Uhh.. My bad :D Just realized this is Oldrim's Zaz thread. Yes, I'm on SE, running SE version of the mod. I'll go and ask there instead.

ggg..okay,

there´s PFIFFY offering this mod for Skyrim SE, no problem;-)

21 hours ago, Alter Native said:

? Those look crazy good!

I'm looking forward for the release, keep up the amazing work!

...and it "swings" really realistic around. I think I try to create some more....longer and also for neck and ankles....

Greetings!

A short question, if I may:

A while back, I saw a picture of a chain armbinder (cuffs around the wrists, cuffs slightly above the elbows, connected by a chain) here on this thread. I can't seem to find the post again, tho, but I am pretty sure it was this thread.

I found this to look very promising, so I was wondering about any news about such an item.

Sorry if this is very vague, but perhaps @t.ara knows what I mean?

At any rate, much thanks for any reply and thanks to @t.ara for his continuous and great work on this package.

Regards,

s3ngine

1 hour ago, s3ngine said:

Greetings!

A short question, if I may:

A while back, I saw a picture of a chain armbinder (cuffs around the wrists, cuffs slightly above the elbows, connected by a chain) here on this thread. I can't seem to find the post again, tho, but I am pretty sure it was this thread.

I found this to look very promising, so I was wondering about any news about such an item.

Sorry if this is very vague, but perhaps @t.ara knows what I mean?

At any rate, much thanks for any reply and thanks to @t.ara for his continuous and great work on this package.

Regards,

s3ngine

Hi,

elbow iron-cuffs I did not create yet. Maybe you mean an older bodyslide-compatible cuff-elbow and wrist and collar chain-combination. Can´t show you a pic of it (forgot it´s name).  I do not like that item and I think I can create more sexy looking items instead.

A new stone-furniture series will be added...meant to be used for outdoor scenes...lot of more items will come, I mainly practised with existing basics of the pack to create different stone-forms and that works quite perfect and looks amazing. Hardware will be always the typical shakle-wall-cuff-rings...pillory and a horse will follow....and then I create lot of different other stone-stuff....tables, pillories, tilted platforms laying, spread and hogged.....

I´ll also create combinations of stone  cages with iron and simple new bamboo-cages  (some sort of "woodoo"-stuff).

(if you want that body-shape: it´s available as a new UNP-BS-slider in the body-slide-club)

->CAM-FIXES ON ALL CUX-FURNITURES ARE READY, IN OTHER WORDS: All crux-furnitures are now  working without issures!

If SKYRIM has something to offer in a huge mass, it is STONE TEXTURES-I´ll take care, that this stuff can be created by one simple click using the most fine and different stone textures you want !!!..some examples you can watch on the last pics....

I´ll try to put the most common stone-textures for this stuff ready-to-choose into ZAP. And that´s all vanillla.

TESV 2018-09-01 14-26-50-47.jpg

TESV 2018-09-01 14-27-51-40.jpg

TESV 2018-09-01 14-28-07-55.jpg

TESV 2018-09-01 14-29-55-67.jpg

TESV 2018-09-01 14-30-30-18.jpg

TESV 2018-09-01 14-28-56-25.jpg

AA_different_stone_textures.JPG

AA_different_stone_textures02.JPG

AA_different_stone_textures3.JPG

AA_different_stone_textures4.JPG

AA_different_stone_textures5.JPG

18 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

I can think of some indoor locations those would look good in, specially with a slight retexture for wet rocks. ?

Those cross furnitures do look quite "believable" to me, as the textures let those forms melt together like looking real and heavy....straight forms but kill this impressions....often...some items are excluded-like the gibbets and the rack-I wanted to create a metal-cross in the past, but that did not match to skyrim...that´s something for FO4 instead.

I´ll try to pick up some suiting and cool textures for it. You can also add wood as texture - of course !