Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I'd say I don't mean to speak for someone else but since you already know what a busybody I am I will skip that part.

I believe what he was looking for was something that would look like the license tag or ID that you would put on your dog's collar so that if the dog ran away they could trace it back to you. This theme is more bondage (the wearing being treated as property) than it is about pretty (which is what your jewelry has been. I've seen plenty of your bondage over the years so I know you are capable, the question is, are you interested?

If you want it as a challenge think of the disc with the word "slave" or "property" or "owned" already on it. An even bigger challenge - property of "T.ara" (as an example where T.ara stands for the player's name or any name that the player decided to place on the tag). As always, just a thought. ?

...I can´t really understand what you have in mind....this sort of movement I wanted to have in zap, so that slaves can be ridden.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, t.ara said:

...I can´t really understand what you have in mind....this sort of movement I wanted to have in zap, so that slaves can be ridden.

No, no, no. I am not talking about that right now - although I appreciate you keeping it in mind. 

When you showed that gorgeous jewelry yesterday Ragnarock1234567 asked about making a change to them. As I understood him what he wanted was to replace the gems with a metal disc (I assume made of the same metal as the anklet but not necessarily). He also asked if you could do the same thing for bracelets and especially with collars. The idea being that a disc attached (primarily to a collar - sometimes an earring) are common means of identifying the wearer as property. So, a pet dog would wear a collar that had a metal disc with the owner's information on it so that anyone finding the dog would no to whom the dog belonged. In the rural area in which I live livestock (cattle and goats) are marked similarly with what could be described as an earring.

All that being said I believe that Ragnarock1234567 was asking if you could replace the gems in some of your work with a flat metal disc. As an option, of course. One set thus made should be sufficient for the purpose.

It was my personal suggestion, if you thought it possible and wanted the challenge, to go a step further. Don't just make the metal disc put information on it just as the animals have. It could be something simple like "slave", "property" or "owned". Or, if you like the idea and run with it, it could be more complex (as they are in RL).

I hope I made this clear this time. The last thing I want is to pull you away from mod making. ?

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No, no, no. I am not talking about that right now - although I appreciate you keeping it in mind. 

When you showed that gorgeous jewelry yesterday Ragnarock1234567 asked about making a change to them. As I understood him what he wanted was to replace the gems with a metal disc (I assume made of the same metal as the anklet but not necessarily). He also asked if you could do the same thing for bracelets and especially with collars. The idea being that a disc attached (primarily to a collar - sometimes an earring) are common means of identifying the wearer as property. So, a pet dog would wear a collar that had a metal disc with the owner's information on it so that anyone finding the dog would no to whom the dog belonged. In the rural area in which I live livestock (cattle and goats) are marked similarly with what could be described as an earring.

All that being said I believe that Ragnarock1234567 was asking if you could replace the gems in some of your work with a flat metal disc. As an option, of course. One set thus made should be sufficient for the purpose.

It was my personal suggestion, if you thought it possible and wanted the challenge, to go a step further. Don't just make the metal disc put information on it just as the animals have. It could be something simple like "slave", "property" or "owned". Or, if you like the idea and run with it, it could be more complex (as they are in RL).

I hope I made this clear this time. The last thing I want is to pull you away from mod making. ?

Maybe you could paint it-also take care of the sizes, between chain rings an that soul-gem. It´s a very small asset, that we have here-any information that would be put there, would not possible to be read.

Spoiler
39 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Maybe you could paint it-also take care of the sizes, between chain rings an that soul-gem. It´s a very small asset, that we have here-any information that would be put there, would not possible to be read.

You would, of course, know best. What about the disc itself as suggested by Ragnarock1234567? 

Spoiler
9 hours ago, t.ara said:

maybe you are right...beside I made a ball for some tests (basket-ball would be a possible game to play so far...ggg-nice! -it´s also on water swimming.....! I could not imagine that things are able to swim on water in skyrim......!!!! 

TESV 2018-07-05 01-06-42-84.jpg

TESV 2018-07-05 01-04-17-79.jpg

TESV 2018-07-05 01-06-49-52.jpg

Let's see. You have a swimming animation and a ball that floats. Add a net and we get WATER POLO!!!! ?

Spoiler
1 hour ago, t.ara said:

The skirt and other SMP PE stuff that has not to do with zap, I better don´t spoiler here anymore.

T.ara I think we've already figured that part out. The question is whether it will all go back to Rapunzel's Tower (and the "fairy tale" mod) or whether you are working on another, perhaps, more adult themed mod including a large bathing (swimming) area and floating candles. ?

Why is this linked to Mega?  Why not simplify this for people and have it DL enabled from LL?  Mega restricts DL's and tries to get you to pay for relatively minor data sizes, despite seemingly few DL's in my case, and consequently file sizes this big are impossible.   I find it difficult to believe no one else has this problem?

This seems to be over 500MB on Mega, which sneakily lets you think the DL is working but will stop it around 2/3 of the DL.  An utter pain.

52 minutes ago, TBoneTones said:

Why is this linked to Mega?  Why not simplify this for people and have it DL enabled from LL?  Mega restricts DL's and tries to get you to pay for relatively minor data sizes, despite seemingly few DL's in my case, and consequently file sizes this big are impossible.   I find it difficult to believe no one else has this problem?

This seems to be over 500MB on Mega, which sneakily lets you think the DL is working but will stop it around 2/3 of the DL.  An utter pain.

Maybe it's your internet connection ?,  i didnt have any problem downloading it

Whenever i download files from mega, it's always free

On 7/4/2018 at 4:17 AM, t.ara said:

For the nice helping,  I present this cute stuff:

(less time-small items-lol:-))

Can be used in any position....the stone points always to the "middle" of tamriel-world:-)

guess I should create them also for the wrists...?..it´s "only" deko!

TESV 2018-07-03 22-11-29-45.jpg

TESV 2018-07-03 22-11-52-84.jpg

TESV 2018-07-03 22-12-45-02.jpg

Anklets, High Neck Choker and Wrists Bracelets. Yes please.

4 hours ago, TBoneTones said:

..because i can´t upload on LL, my upload is too much slowly. And deviding the mod into 6-7 packs will lead into other problems. if one doesn´t be picked down fine, the whole mod will have lost items after rebuilding.

..for mega you can use opera or the latest browser version available...you can also use the download tool from mega. mega is not ideal but supports privacy...my normal download cloud for data-traffic is my own internet page (much more quick) -but this service i don´t use in this case-sorry!!!

Thank you t.ara for the Anal Hook art assets. You made it many months ago and I have finally released Shout Like a Virgin with it in use.

If you piss off Nocturnal enough, she adds it to the Virgin Asphyxiation Collar. It becomes an "enhanced" version and has additional effects of course, to you remind you who's boss.

20180703154548_2.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:17 PM, t.ara said:

TESV 2018-07-03 22-11-29-45.jpg

t.ara, is this ankle thingie ready to use somewhere? Could I use/integrate it? I'm imagining it combined with an existing Virgin "foot decoration" (pic below), which I have in my mod. Or as a separate new device.

VirginFootDecoration.jpg

hmmm... have I done something wrong here, latest file is huge compared to other one I have... over 1000 more anims and esm twice the size.. mesh file alone has gone up from 100mg(ish) to over 700mb.....  im sure it hasn't been that long since I updated :D  its so huge in fact I cant use it without removing thousands of other anims from 3rd party animators like nibbles etc. FNIS has a panic attack when it see's the anim list.text  O.o

4 hours ago, majordespair said:

hmmm... have I done something wrong here, latest file is huge compared to other one I have... over 1000 more anims and esm twice the size.. mesh file alone has gone up from 100mg(ish) to over 700mb.....  im sure it hasn't been that long since I updated :D  its so huge in fact I cant use it without removing thousands of other anims from 3rd party animators like nibbles etc. FNIS has a panic attack when it see's the anim list.text  O.o

if you using this and devious devices 4.1 you probably need to remove some slal packs /sexy move this issue has been discused over on the ddi forum times coming where you have to be selective what anims you have installed

About animation-shortage :

The momentary diffuse problem will become to be a restricted trouble-maker very soon:

As soon as DD furnitures will be available, these  both mods (zap/dd) won´t have any more the place to work together, side by side (as long zap will use the service of FNIS).

I told in the past, that I am not taking care of the framework of zap. This got it´s change now as I added some code to the framwork.

Anyway is zap also in future downgrade-compatible and you can choose always, what you prefer to use.

I named this Versions in the past: "Special Edition" which caused again confusion, because some users associated this versions to be compatible with Skyrim SE?!

This mods are private editions, that I do share-not more and not less.

All of you, who cold follow this thread could read, that I do not p(l)ay with DD (I´ m sorry!). This will lead to that effect, that new zap Versions will be soon not anymore working aside of DD., FNIS will not register both mods error-free.

I did not test my actual Version here, but I think that this peak is finally reached now:

I´m pretty sure (and I have my reason to tell you this exactly here), that DD and ZAP 9 will not be able to be used any more side by side.

It seems to be obsolate to try to support a Bridge/Connection  between DD and ZAP 9, not recommended-and that´s from my Point of view not neccesary. Both mods will contain enough material to go only DD or only go ZAP. For downgrade compatibility I will of course let all older Versions to be available ALWAYS for a download to avoid some well known, bizarre & extreme author´s mistakes.

Please do not make me guilty/responsible for any problems that will grow herewith. I know that there are some gamers out there, that can switch over their installations/skyrim configurations and won´t drive into stress with this. Others may also like to play only with DD or only with zap.

Cheers:wine:?

p.s. cheers means, that I will add also again more furnitures in future:-)

[Zap ´s Actual Content = 346 furnitures, 55 Offsets, 1893 animations]

TESV 2018-07-08 10-42-33-27.jpg

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

I´m pretty sure (and I have my reason to tell you this exactly here), that DD and ZAP 9 will not be able to be used any more side by side.

This is not fully accurate. ZAP and DD together will not even remotly scratch the animation limit.
it's the amounf of additional animations like SLAL packs or often forgotten smaller ones like FNiS Sexy Move that break the limit.
So instead of doing an OR statement a warning, that having DD AND ZAP installed lowers the amount of possible addional informations, would be the better choice.

Das ist so nicht vollständig korrekt, da ZAP und DD zusammen nichtmal annähernd an die Animationsgrenze herankommen.
Es ist die Menge zusätzlicher Animationen, wie SLAL-Pakete oder oft übersehene kleinere Mods, wie FNiS Sexy Move, welche diese Grenze überschreiten.
Anstelle einer Ausschlußerklärung wäre daher eine Warnung, das wenn DD UND ZAP installiert sind, die Menge möglicher zusätzlicher Animationen kleiner ist, die bessere Wahl.

This may have been answered already (I apologize if it has, I couldn't find it), but... On the downloads page I see ZAP 8 and ZAP 8+, the plus edition having some additional animations/furniture. Should I get both or will one or the other suffice?

I ask because the ZAP8.0 has a mirror for Cosio compatibility (which is what I use), whereas 8.0+ only has mirrors for CBBE HDT/UUNP HDT and whether it should make a difference.

3 minutes ago, Severyx said:

This may have been answered already (I apologize if it has, I couldn't find it), but... On the downloads page I see ZAP 8 and ZAP 8+, the plus edition having some additional animations/furniture. Should I get both or will one or the other suffice?

One or the other will suffice

I use presently ZAp 8 because there is already a truckload of animation in it and i want to keep it low....  I would prefer zap 7.0 but new mods use at the least zap 8

1 hour ago, Musje said:

The ankle "bracelets" are lovely! Those would also be nice as regular ankle shackles, with a light chain connecting them. Good foor indoorsy slaves :)

They indeed do.
i would like them a tad more if the metal was a tad darker and the gem less translucent and more colorfull.