Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

next ones...

-pony-stone: one like original zap pony and one as multi-furniture as well...

-pillory-stone, original pillory animation-also paired (can be used in place like the old pillory)

TESV 2018-09-01 17-46-03-80.jpg

TESV 2018-09-01 18-27-05-97.jpg

TESV 2018-09-01 18-25-47-12.jpg

TESV 2018-09-01 18-25-03-89.jpg

TESV 2018-09-01 18-24-54-66.jpg

Looks like an easy way to make a new furniture. Something like these 'wall stocks'  NSFW

e8f21b636a.jpg

2 hours ago, darkevilhum said:

Looks like an easy way to make a new furniture. Something like these 'wall stocks'  NSFW

Reveal hidden contents

so, you mean I put some holes into some walls and you build up interieur with some walled-furnitures??...no problem with that....I´ll also do some experiments with that....maybe with build-in secret small chambers...from that door you can go to the other side of the victim and.....

...like here we have the first example of a WrInt.. Environment for the Whiterun Interieur homes. You can put this into every wall-area, comes with a perfect suiting door.

TESV 2018-09-01 22-48-54-36.jpg

TESV 2018-09-01 22-49-42-73.jpg

TESV 2018-09-01 22-50-30-36.jpg

TESV 2018-09-01 22-50-45-42.jpg

TESV 2018-09-01 22-50-48-97.jpg

TESV 2018-09-01 22-51-03-10.jpg

Spoiler
44 minutes ago, XunTzu said:

Sorry if this has been answered before, but when you talked about ZEP on front page, was it for installation to go first and let ZAP 8+ overwrite while installing, or to have ZAP esp come after ZEP esp?

Below is from  the modpage for Home Sweet Home and was placed on that Support Thread by T.ara:

-TUFP + ZEP is OK 

-ZAP 7 + TUFP + ZEP is OK (most common combination)

-ZAP 8(+) is OK for gamers who don´t play mods that need ZEP (zaz extension pack)

-ZAP8(+) + TUFP is NOT WORKING, combining these is not necessary and causes serious issues (ZAP8+ has everythong from TUFP and them some)

-ZAP8(+) + ZEP is NOT WORKING

-ZAP 8 (+) + ZEP + TUFP is NOT WORKING

from HSH modpage - originally from T.ara

I hope that helps.

2 hours ago, XunTzu said:

Sorry if this has been answered before, but when you talked about ZEP on front page, was it for installation to go first and let ZAP 8+ overwrite while installing, or to have ZAP esp come after ZEP esp?

Sadly ZEP and ZAP8 are not made for each other: If zep comes afterwards, zap 8 will be cut to behave like zap 7-lot of items will be missing (mostly all). If you overwrite zep with zap8, you´ll have no advance of zep anymore.

I integrated the cab to the bannered mare and it´s pretty much perfect working.

Guests can sit there and watch the scene from "The Other Side Of The Room" !

Some "things" became little more optimized.zbfWrInterieurWallPillory.JPG

This sort of furniture got a new folder with the name "Wall Furnitures"....under the same position, you´ll find all their suiting doors and accessoires.

TESV 2018-09-02 13-47-58-60.jpg

TESV 2018-09-02 13-48-39-09.jpg

TESV 2018-09-02 13-48-53-70.jpg

TESV 2018-09-02 13-49-10-80.jpg

TESV 2018-09-02 13-49-48-29.jpg

TESV 2018-09-02 13-50-37-64.jpg

TESV 2018-09-02 13-51-00-37.jpg

TESV 2018-09-02 13-51-42-95.jpg

TESV 2018-09-02 13-51-45-11.jpg

TESV 2018-09-02 13-52-02-06.jpg

19 hours ago, donkeywho said:

@t.ara

They all look very nice, but will the PC/NPC positioning etc animations be more reliable than they are now?

As what I have seen is the "off-center-technique" (cam-stucking-nonsence) helpful against the cam stucking and same way helpful against NPC-missallignment in a furniture, which is driven by the FNIS-generated IDLES. I think it helps in a way around 60-80% more better allignment to all the furnitures, which have the stuck-in-cam-problems. All the other not wanted effects can only dropped, by using a script. I´ll maybe be able to offer such a stuff in future, so if you set your furnitures, you can add such a script and the NPCs should be properly be matching to the wanted pose.

I ´ll take care of that with some papyrus-experts around me. That´s, what I can offer.

16 minutes ago, t.ara said:

and this is now little more "nice"...

TESV 2018-09-02 14-24-20-27.jpg

TESV 2018-09-02 14-24-39-97.jpg

FWIW, please remember that the holes in the stone/wooden walls need to be large enough to get the head and hands through the object.  The pillory/yoke that clamps down on the neck and hands (and sometimes body too), are the device(s) that actually retain / lock in the individual

12 minutes ago, t.ara said:

As what I have seen is the "off-center-technique" (cam-stucking-nonsence) helpful against the cam stucking and same way helpful against NPC-missallignment in a furniture, which is driven by the FNIS-generated IDLES. I think it helps in a way around 60-80% more better allignment to all the furnitures, which have the stuck-in-cam-problems. All the other not wanted effects can only dropped, by using a script. I´ll maybe be able to offer such a stuff in future, so if you set your furnitures, you can add such a script and the NPCs should be properly be matching to the wanted pose.

I ´ll take care of that with some papyrus-experts around me. That´s, what I can offer.

Agree this needs something done about it.  I run a few mods using the assets from ZAP 8+ and the mods are great but the often poor NPC positioning makes them less good than they should be

If you have people who can provide us some fix that doesn't mess up the core framework, or conflict with others, fine

On 9/1/2018 at 7:52 PM, t.ara said:

so, you mean I put some holes into some walls and you build up interieur with some walled-furnitures??...no problem with that....I´ll also do some experiments with that....maybe with build-in secret small chambers...from that door you can go to the other side of the victim and.....

...like here we have the first example of a WrInt.. Environment for the Whiterun Interieur homes. You can put this into every wall-area, comes with a perfect suiting door.

Pretty much, ass/legs decor on one side of the wall and face/arms on the other ^ ^. Cool work

The happening in detail:

After I activated the mods with NMM again, NMM happily overwrote all the mods with old known and stored data. It was given by menue: ..."Mods are not overinstalled, instead they get "ACTIVATED"-"...

(I´d like to laugh but I´m not in the mood to do so)

-zap is not affected...I could restore the esm from an esp-luckily-also I had a storage of the animation-fnis txt-listing (that mod got stored by me on different sensitive ends) NMM overwrote my ZAP with ZAP 7- nice, ISN´T IT ???????

-bannered mare totally damaged (recovering will happen by LL itself)

-all my BS/Outfitstudio and Racemenu-edited sliders and data: overwritten !!!! 

-all my custom mods that never were installed by NMM (not affected !!)

-all skin edits-damaged/ clothing and body - invisible and damaged

-load order-totally damaged

....rest of not changed stuff can be cleaned by reinstalling

RESUME:

-> fully new installation of skyrim - btw: what has FNIS to do with STEAM ???

NEXUS MOD DAMAGER...

...won´t ever see my partition(s) again-and if I do everything manually !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wich seems to me btw. a much more better idea)

45 minutes ago, t.ara said:

The happening in detail:

After I activated the mods with NMM again, NMM happily overwrote all the mods with old known and stored data. It was given by menue: ..."Mods are not overinstalled, instead they get "ACTIVATED"-"...

(I´d like to laugh but I´m not in the mood to do so)

-zap is not affected...I could restore the esm from an esp-luckily-also I had a storage of the animation-fnis txt-listing (that mod got stored by me on different sensitive ends) NMM overwrote my ZAP with ZAP 7- nice, ISN´T IT ???????

-bannered mare totally damaged (recovering will happen by LL itself)

-all my BS/Outfitstudio and Racemenu-edited sliders and data: overwritten !!!! 

-all my custom mods that never were installed by NMM (not affected !!)

-all skin edits-damaged/ clothing and body - invisible and damaged

-load order-totally damaged

....rest of not changed stuff can be cleaned by reinstalling

RESUME:

-> fully new installation of skyrim - btw: what has FNIS to do with STEAM ???

NEXUS MOD DAMAGER...

...won´t ever see my partition(s) again-and if I do everything manually !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wich seems to me btw. a much more better idea)

EDITED

I feel your pain, but..

... for goodness sake, just get a copy of MO and learn how to use it.  I'm a mere amateur, but it only took a few hours to understand what it does and how.  Gopher's vids on Youtube and the STEP guide are all you need

I'm still using the original MO1, and haven't even updated it to synch with Nexus, but it still works perfectly well.  (If you do use it, make sure that you DO use the properly synched fixed version tho!) 

Take the trouble to set up your basic primary mods properly, using STEP, and then you're good to go and do anything you like.  I've got 2800+ mods installed on my basic set up, from which I can pick and choose as I want, and with merges, run the max 255 esps, including anything from 300 to 400 mods after merges 

Setting up CK to work with MO is not entirely straightforward, and outwith the scope of what I do, but there are others here who I'm sure can help you with that.  TESEdit5, FNIS, SKSE etc all work fine.  And if you take the time and trouble to create a new FNIS install for each profile you set up, there's no need to rerun FNIS each time you change profiles

Above all, you can set up multiple profiles to test different things, see EXACTLY what you've done, install mods as they come to any profile, or not, as you wish, add mod updates separately to see exactly what updates' changes do, as well as reorder your mods to write over others in a way that sets them to have the priority you want

OK, I have a 2tb SSD on which I run STEAM, the base game, and the installed mods, and the raw download mods are on another 0.5tb SSD, so I have a load of space, but if you're not using much other than the base game, some LL downloads and your own creations, 

11 hours ago, donkeywho said:

EDITED

I feel your pain, but..

... for goodness sake, just get a copy of MO and learn how to use it.  I'm a mere amateur, but it only took a few hours to understand what it does and how.  Gopher's vids on Youtube and the STEP guide are all you need

I'm still using the original MO1, and haven't even updated it to synch with Nexus, but it still works perfectly well.  (If you do use it, make sure that you DO use the properly synched fixed version tho!) 

Take the trouble to set up your basic primary mods properly, using STEP, and then you're good to go and do anything you like.  I've got 2800+ mods installed on my basic set up, from which I can pick and choose as I want, and with merges, run the max 255 esps, including anything from 300 to 400 mods after merges 

Setting up CK to work with MO is not entirely straightforward, and outwith the scope of what I do, but there are others here who I'm sure can help you with that.  TESEdit5, FNIS, SKSE etc all work fine.  And if you take the time and trouble to create a new FNIS install for each profile you set up, there's no need to rerun FNIS each time you change profiles

Above all, you can set up multiple profiles to test different things, see EXACTLY what you've done, install mods as they come to any profile, or not, as you wish, add mod updates separately to see exactly what updates' changes do, as well as reorder your mods to write over others in a way that sets them to have the priority you want

OK, I have a 2tb SSD on which I run STEAM, the base game, and the installed mods, and the raw download mods are on another 0.5tb SSD, so I have a load of space, but if you're not using much other than the base game, some LL downloads and your own creations, 

Thanks, but I do not need such complicated installations and I´m not sure, if such a setup would be possible to be used with what I´m doing inside of skyrim. More less, more better to me. I want to see, what I have installed and need only a software, which can successfully deinstall a mod without keeping it´s artefacts (or switch it off once), all the rest, I´m able to do manually. Yesterday, I looked a video with Wyre Bash and as I do use it for my modding, I could also use it for installing some mods. I have about 70 mods to install, mainly will be sexLab and zap, creature-mods and the body-stuff wanted. I´ll switch auto-update off and hope that WB won´t force me to install any updates in future.

STEP is new to me and about your explanations I can exactly tell that it´s not my stuff I´m looking for. This looks to me like you have created a huge installation, which is mostly flexiable, like super-skyrim...but I think I´ll loose control quickly with such a stuff.

That would probably mean, that I have a "play" partition aside together with a steady zap-update installation (who will take care that zap got updated on all partitions?..no-thank you:-)

I want one single installation and I want to deactivate and activate some few mods. And I want to add maybe another handfull of mods for testing, nothing else.

I´ll check Wyre Bash and hope it can do this job.

I thought to give that now a try, too.....wyre bash seems to work like NMM and has some more to offer: (she uses win 10 if I took it correctly)

In this Video is something very important missing:

SCAN ACTIVATION HAS TO BE SWITCHED ON FOR A MOD INSTALLATION: - IS OFF BY DEFAULT.

8 hours ago, t.ara said:

Thanks, but I do not need such complicated installations and I´m not sure, if such a setup would be possible to be used with what I´m doing inside of skyrim. More less, more better to me. I want to see, what I have installed and need only a software, which can successfully deinstall a mod without keeping it´s artefacts (or switch it off once), all the rest, I´m able to do manually. Yesterday, I looked a video with Wyre Bash and as I do use it for my modding, I could also use it for installing some mods. I have about 70 mods to install, mainly will be sexLab and zap, creature-mods and the body-stuff wanted. I´ll switch auto-update off and hope that WB won´t force me to install any updates in future.

STEP is new to me and about your explanations I can exactly tell that it´s not my stuff I´m looking for. This looks to me like you have created a huge installation, which is mostly flexiable, like super-skyrim...but I think I´ll loose control quickly with such a stuff.

That would probably mean, that I have a "play" partition aside together with a steady zap-update installation (who will take care that zap got updated on all partitions?..no-thank you:-)

I want one single installation and I want to deactivate and activate some few mods. And I want to add maybe another handfull of mods for testing, nothing else.

I´ll check Wyre Bash and hope it can do this job.

Fine.  You have my Best Wishes.... ?

@t.ara

MO1/MO2 is actually very simple, ignore STEP cause it's basically a recommended mod list

The way MO works is that you have 2 panes, a left pane "data" installation and a right pane esp load order.

The left pane lets you shift around your mod's data files, so that they will overwrite in the order you want.

Need one mod to overwrite another?  Drag the folders around.  Oops, that wasn't right, drag it around again.  Want to remove one mod completely?  Uncheck a box.

I also recommend using Mator Smash over Wrye Bash, as Mator Smash handles much more tags than Wrye Bash does when creating a Bashed patch.  But Mator Smash does not work as a mod manager.

Though for Skyrim SE MO2 is recommended cause it supports x64 applications such as Bodyslide x64 (for them 4k armors) and if you use mods that require patchers.

The reason I asked the question about ZEP and ZAP, is that MO lets me act as if I installed ZEP first, then overwrote it with ZAP, or vice versa.  Now I need ZEP.esp as a dependency for another mod which is why I asked about what you meant.