Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:04 AM, Ears said:

I recently re-installed Skyrim after a long break, and now I have questions about installing mods:

1. Tell me, please, when do you plan to publish the update v8.0+?  Will it be necessary to use any complicated manipulations to replace the current 8.0+ version with a new one?

2. Earlier I used several modes: ZAP 7.0,  Devious Devices ( several different ), Zaz Extension Pack, Heretical Resources.  One of these mods created the sound effect of ringing chains when walking, if the legs of the player's character or non-player character were shackled. But which mod was so useful, I could not figure it out.  Attempts to independently make a new mod on the basis of Zap 7.0, which would contain shackles with the possibility of manufacturing in the smithy, ended in failure - the chains turned out to be noiseless.

Is it possible in Zap8.0 to add sound that is released by chains while walking, as the basic property of shackles?

Hello,

thanks for your questions and your interest in zap 8 plus.

As far as my LL-story of zap will continue, I can offer this aspects to you:

1. An update of zap 8.0 plus will last longer time as I will correct content as far I can and see it useful: I will correct mostly all furnitures, that have those cam-issures as known (issuers which are caused because running by using FNIS*** and because of their 100% reproduced collision - sadly the furnitures of the vanilla game are all the same on zero´ed positions and have advanced technical possibilities and no probs with cam: this i reproduced on about 60 furnitures in the past, which now have to be corrected...this alone will cost month to do, because I can´t do that one behind each other-it drives me mad.

I´ll stay with the form of zap 8-plus and change only that items, that have errors: some furnitures in that case have to be placed new, if a mod uses the new Version.

I may restructure the body-slide items (some names) and this can cause irritations, if they have been used by zap 8 plus-I think it is a minor problem. I am correcting textures, create item-pics for the item-menu, create new furnitures and new items beside to have something positive around my work.

2. I guess that only Zaz Extension Pack has added maybe the HDT-Chain-Sound if so and because I created some Location mods, that depend exactly on my personalized version-of course (one of this examples is the mod of "pit and the pendulum", another one the "tangled tower", third will be a "castle of desire" which I all wanted also to share here on LL (watch the pic). About Heretical Resources I never have listened sounds like that-may be dependent of my installation. If I keep that in mind so far, I can try to add sound to that sort of HDT items but I ´m not sure if that will become very realistic. This is a typical "behavior", that should be dependent of animation+wearing the defined items (under the havok animation behavior it should be possible to implement so-but we don´t have access to it without loosing fins-compatibility)- so, here by modding we struggle around and spend more simple solutions, when it comes to animation-themes).

Probably should the sound be possible to be attached to the user´s wearing of such items and hopefully be working with it´s steps of walking/running. I give it a try.

3. Me personally, I will not create a new zap-mod as I personally do not have a time to do so. I have also very much other interests concerning modding and I have put lot of my time into zap by creating 3 different furniture packs: a)  I created a version 6.22.22 which is 100% compatible with the version 6.11 (plus it´s patch) - I decided not to release it ever, b) the Tara Ultimate Furniture Pack (TUFP): has been created as an independent mod beside zap which is interesting for gamers, who don´t want to use zap 8 or higher, and c) this zap 8/8+ pack, which I personally will build up with again more items to become a next version, if wanted (this mod has also furnitures/items, that are not 100% BDSM oriented, but this stuff is very much useful).

4. Chris (developer of the officially ZAP) , maybe has an official version in stock himself. Maybe he decides to continue with zap 8 (+) as a corrected version. He can overtake my edited furnitures and let away some items, which he don´t like to insert into a new official version. Anyway a new build-up from scratch is a work of lot of month (for myself it would cost more time as I can´t be quickly working like in the past), if the contence should be reproduced 1:1 or similar.

5. If you play mods that use version zap 8/8 plus, you can of course install it. If you play mods, that use zap 7.0, you should be able to be compatible with that version, too. Between versions 6.11 and 7.0 is a slightly difference, because there have been some changes in the framework (fixes) and the compatibility-upgrade to FNIS 6/7 in the past. 

6. You should NOT wait for another update yet and do not depend your installation from that. Enjoy the moment in future, when the next download is available.

I´m still laying?️ and ?️enjoy ? my time-I just have a break. 

Have a nice vacation!

?

p.s. this comment  is not meant to harm FNIS as mod!!! : without FNIS, I would not be here modding  animations/poses/furnitures!

Please always remember that FORE made his BIG DEAL with FNIS and opened the doors for all this sorts of mods which use new animations-!!!

TESV 2018-08-03 17-56-50-95.jpg

TESV 2018-08-03 17-55-42-25.jpg

TESV 2018-08-03 17-52-49-04.jpg

TESV 2018-08-03 17-52-36-40.jpg

TESV 2018-08-04 12-39-57-41.jpg

TESV 2018-08-04 12-40-07-35.jpg

TESV 2018-08-04 12-40-38-99.jpg

1 hour ago, ClockworkTower said:

That's fine, it was worth a shot :)

I am sure that DD - team can take care of this or has something like that in mind/in stock....this sort of stuff reminds me of the movie "conair".

10 hours ago, blue1820 said:

Can i safely uninstall zaz v7 using this?

Hello,

this is a good question: IF you want to play a mod that uses zap 8/8+, you should do it - why not? -the Version 7 is technically part of this mod.

If you Play mods that use v.7, you don´t Need this mod and you can stay on Version 7.

IF you like to create own new Locations with more (BDSM) furnitures and want also to play mods that use zap-furnitures like DFW (devious Frame work) , Maria Eden, mods of tyrannt99/ mods of Musje and Maria Eden 2.1, you should be able to get much more variety into your gameplay.

For normal, you can update v.7 with the Versions and stay compatible: you write down where you have zap 7 in your load order and put the Version 8 exactly to it´s place. In this case you should be able to have no issures going on with your gameplay. Make sure that the deinstall is completely done - nothing should be left, pay Attention that the full contence is deleted. And then you can install the Version 8. (IF you are asked to overwrite a file, you did not have fully deleted the old Version!!)

Depending on the amount of animations of your installation, you may have to reduce (some/one) other animation packs, depending on which Version of FNIS you are using.

IF you Play with DD 4.1, I suggest to read it´s thread about the Animation-optimizing Workaround, spended by the Genius member Tyrannt99 - the ready-to-go txt-animation-FNIS-files are also there available-if you do that changes on animations, please don´t Forget to run FNIS orange and if you use zap 8/8plus, please use BODYSLIDE for some new items-ignore the error because it´s not relevant for the gameplay or delete the mentioned file from the "slidersets-folder"-then you are fine;-)

I only can animate all interested users to Use Creation Kit and create new "zap-ped" Locations;-))

p.s.   .... "yes , you can!"

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:46 PM, andrucio said:

Hello.

I want NPC's to be undressed while using zaz-furniture at my home.

How can i do this (with Creation Kit)?

I've found zbfNakedTrigger in Testzone but don't understand how it works.

Coming soon. Naked Trigger is not been ideal for this Action.

11 hours ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

does that mean this mod includes Lost Secret Castle?

No, zap will probably get a different new test-zone (I want something-like a "zap-park", where the stuff is exposed into: outside area - some castle- and street- and city-locations) - but not the same like that "lost-secret-caste".

I also thought about to create it playable (navmeshed and with a simple "entrance - hole" from tamriel) in future (I find it also useful to enter the zone with a follower for tests) - why not !? 

4 hours ago, andrucio said:

Thanks, but the pool-zone isn't that i need. I'll be waiting for update.

Hi,

as long I am on the update have a try with this:

Choose between the green version for trigger-boxes or the blue one for the script directly inside a furniture-edit-window.

This will not redress the character...if you want to redress, you need the mentioned spell, mentioned by Harvald (used in some different house/home mods).

I´ll in every case have a later look at that, if it´s possible to use that spell also on furnitures. (!!!!!!the red lines are not part of that scripts!!!!!)

Event OnTriggerEnter(ObjectReference akActionRef)                                         (if you want to use an area like a trigger-box)

function OnActivate(ObjectReference akActionRef)                                            (if you want it to use on a furniture)

if akActionRef == Game.GetPlayer()

if akActionRef == game.GetPlayer() as ObjectReference

actor who = akActionRef as actor
who.unequipall()

endif

EndEvent

endIf
endFunction

hope, that works for you!

...some little new "fun":-)

->that "Cage-Bed" will have 4 different furniture bondage-poses and 2 places for sleeping - ideal for all the different dreams to become true;-)

(if that pillows are too much colorful, you can exchange their textures on the fly and style it different-no Problem)

TESV 2018-08-14 18-30-39-63.jpg

TESV 2018-08-14 18-31-42-20.jpg

TESV 2018-08-14 18-32-46-31.jpg

TESV 2018-08-14 23-20-51-87.jpg

TESV 2018-08-14 23-24-27-56.jpg

TESV 2018-08-15 01-38-21-11.jpg

TESV 2018-08-15 01-40-23-76.jpg

TESV 2018-08-15 11-52-53-03.jpg

TESV 2018-08-15 11-55-07-80.jpg

TESV 2018-08-16 19-48-44-95.jpg

TESV 2018-08-16 19-49-11-95.jpg

TESV 2018-08-16 19-49-26-63.jpg

TESV 2018-08-16 19-49-46-38.jpg

TESV 2018-xc-4.jpg

TESV 2018-xc-5.jpg

TESV 2018-xc-3.jpg

On 8/18/2018 at 2:47 AM, typoking1107 said:

Will you be doing anything more with the spiderweb stuff?

Hello,

I did nothing before - but spider-stuff I have to handle (also) because of the pit-and-pendulum-stuff....I think you mean furnitures in design of that and maybe you meant full body MUMMIFICATION-yes....mummified character has been also my plan - that offset will of course SHUT DOWN any MOVEMENT.

I hope to have success with some ideas;-))

Thank you!

NEW IDLE MARKERS WITH NEW ANIMATIONS FOR SKYRIM

(meant are those markers in colors with the "I" in their center)

In between I had my luck to finally activate my customized IDLE-MARKERS, which I wanted so long time to have in a set-up with single idle-shots, same like the vanilla stuff works:

This now became true last night, as my latest tests were 100% successful.

In other words will zap add 13 new idle-markers (that marker got13 !! different colors, with which I will fill up different pose- and animation themes), which can shoot a single handled animation for an NPC, which do offer  arrow and height-correct alignment, without scripts and without any tricks - same way like the vanilla IDLE-MARKERS are working. This means that this ILDE MARKERS are working for a single animation for any NPC, animations, which are btw. static-object-collision-sensitive (npcs are registrating the area under their feet). 

This IDLE-MARKERS are NOT accessable for the players character !!! (same rules like for the vanilla IDLE-MARKERS)

Here, I have to tell again thank you:

FORE, YOU REALIZED AN AMAZING FNIS UPDATE !! 

WONDERFUL !!!!

The pic shows the testcell with different new idle markers and it´s tests with different dances inside a "well know location":-)

Credits for the dance-animation-tests:

(dance animations are made by CLONEREAL)

CreationKit 2018-08-20 13-27-14-25.jpg

TESV 2018-08-20 12-13-50-75.jpg

TESV 2018-08-20 12-13-54-43.jpg

TESV 2018-08-20 12-14-04-54.jpg

TESV 2018-08-20 12-09-27-59.jpg

26 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

I have a feeling I'll be updating my HF Dungeon with some new idle markers. ?

*smile,, yes-it works!...in the past, I had troubles with them, because the npcs could not EXIT any more and they stayed in their animations like ENDLESS/LOOPED. This is NOT happening anymore and I hope that  I can offer some nice animations for this new possibility....

>if somebody likes to create some nice idles or wants to have some idles inside of ZAP, please let me know. Those markers can of course be used in front of a furniture with some "suiting" poses.

I´d personally like to create sexy poses, which don´t have a need to be a furniture !!!

And this sort of animation can also handle ANIMATED OBJECTS, as far I have read inside of the FNIS :heart:GUIDE !!!!

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hello,

I did nothing before - but spider-stuff I have to handle (also) because of the pit-and-pendulum-stuff....I think you mean furnitures in design of that and maybe you meant full body MUMMIFICATION-yes....mummified character has been also my plan - that offset will of course SHUT DOWN any MOVEMENT.

I hope to have success with some ideas;-))

Thank you! 

Yeah, I was thinking the mummification mostly. (Silently prays it will work for male characters as well as female.)