Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

excuse me but for a couple days I havn't been able to fast travel and today I found out why, in the ZAZ MCM menu in the player control center somehow fast travel had been set to "no" but when I when't to change it, it won't let me, nothing changes in fact I can't change anything on the right side of the player control center, can you help me out tara how can I change Fast Travel from No to Yes?

1 hour ago, ClockworkTower said:

excuse me but for a couple days I havn't been able to fast travel and today I found out why, in the ZAZ MCM menu in the player control center somehow fast travel had been set to "no" but when I when't to change it, it won't let me, nothing changes in fact I can't change anything on the right side of the player control center, can you help me out tara how can I change Fast Travel from No to Yes?

Try finding the mod that is making that change. Zaz is not it.

On 7/12/2018 at 4:45 PM, ClockworkTower said:

Do you have any sort of restraints on? Some items may include ZAP keywords that restrict travel or other things. There are also a number of mods that add items to the player (DCUR being a big one) that restricts fast travel if you have certain devices on. I found that even items from the older versions of DD Assets that have the ZAP keywords would disable combat if you have some of those items equipped.

In ZAP on the Player page where it shows what is and is no disabled there is a function to reset it all, has worked for me so far.

As far as ZAP v8 goes I have been using for several months while testing CD and general play and have had 0 problems with it.

Some of you may also want to clean the skyrim vanilla game data with Tes5Edit if not already done:

This simple and quick way is stabilizing the game itself and speeds up the functions of the game about 1/3 and it reacts more better with most sort of mods.

Clean the skyrim update.esm, the dragonborn.esm, the dawnguard.esm and the hearthfire.esm files.

You can keep to this example: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2667094-guide-manual-cleaning-skyrim-master-files/

or watch a video on youtube.

6 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Do you have any sort of restraints on? Some items may include ZAP keywords that restrict travel or other things. There are also a number of mods that add items to the player (DCUR being a big one) that restricts fast travel if you have certain devices on. I found that even items from the older versions of DD Assets that have the ZAP keywords would disable combat if you have some of those items equipped.

In ZAP on the Player page where it shows what is and is no disabled there is a function to reset it all, has worked for me so far.

As far as ZAP v8 goes I have been using for several months while testing CD and general play and have had 0 problems with it.

I have a Heavy Collar on from Cursed Loot does that have it, and I tried the reset button it doesn't work

23 minutes ago, ClockworkTower said:

I have a Heavy Collar on from Cursed Loot does that have it, and I tried the reset button it doesn't work

hi,

if you have the zap "fast travel" switched off and your character can´t fast-travel, you may should be able to travel fast by using zap items. This should be the correct MCM function refered to this parameter.

If another mod has the same function, you also have to switch off the function there. If you have a third mod, that uses this function, you have also to check it there...things become of course not easier in that case.

I can check that function in zap if you like. 

And for fast  travel, you maybe take off those items, that have the "blue arrow-sign" inside of the item-menu (standing asidee the item itself), because this sort of items have different effects to the game´s behavior, like a use of an specific effect or which also maybe has a keyword to avoid fast travel !!

2 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Its all for the community in the end ^^ 

Good Job and Keep up the Good Work.

Kudos to you 

Cheers

omg.....!!

I really believed in this^^^, that you once have your return and log in.

This of your reply is so much important to me, you can´t imagine!!!

The last month on loversLab have been quite hard to me, but i always 

love all of your artwork and I hope that all users could feel that.

I´ll do the best that I can to keep your mod to be interesting and

one of the best and unique resource of skyrim.

All kudos replied;-)

Thank you very much !!!

? (...)!

2 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Its all for the community in the end ^^ 

Good Job and Keep up the Good Work.

Kudos to you 

Cheers

Welcome back, I can't believe I can see you here again ? . Will you create something in future, or did you just want to look here ?

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

omg.....!!

I really believed in this^^^, that you once have your return and log in.

This of your reply is so much important to me, you can´t imagine!!!

The last month on loversLab have been quite hard to me, but i always 

love all of your artwork and I hope that all users could feel that.

I´ll do the best that I can to keep your mod to be interesting and

one of the best and unique resource of skyrim.

All kudos replied;-)

Thank you very much !!!

? (...)!

Your welcome,

Keep Doing what you are doing ^^

More Poses and animations the better.

Once again good job and will peek at the mods when I can.

Cheers 

2 hours ago, poblivion said:

Welcome back, I can't believe I can see you here again ? . Will you create something in future, or did you just want to look here ?

Thanks, Just checking in actually.

RL hasn't been too kind to me with loads of work and some other Personal Stuff. 

I should be back when TES VI comes out... however I might look into a few things prior to that considering I have some free time in August/September

Cheers

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

"...more poses and -animations, the more better....."

:classic_biggrin:

TESV 2018-07-15 16-51-51-10.jpg

TESV 2018-07-15 16-51-55-64.jpg

Looking great as always tara, also loving the oblivion style church your character is in, do ya know when the next update will be release yet?

44 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

Hmm i have weird problem with iron cuffs, most of slavery mods equip set of iron cuffs wrists and ankles but only ankles cuffs are visible, wrists are invisible, animations works fine.

Any idea how to fix it? Thanks!

hm..., i guess we do have a slot-number issure here. If zap cuffs are "called", they should appear.

If another mod is same time overriding that slot number, the wrist-cuffs may disappear.

I actually have no Problem with all the items inside the pack...no Errors.

Another Problem could be, that those cuffs are called, but for an unknown reason are not available in it´s Folders.

Those items DO not be bodyslide-supported and the problem should be disappearing, if you have installed the mods carefully.

As far I remember has DD a Slot-Service on it´s MCM-pages-maybe there is the number 59 occupied/reserved....please ask a DD-pro-user concerning this question.

IT CAN`T BE TOO HARD TO GET THAT SOLVED!

2 hours ago, ClockworkTower said:

Looking great as always tara, also loving the oblivion style church your character is in, do ya know when the next update will be release yet?

As you maybe could see has the torch no flame..XD...that flame will waste another day and I hope I can find that error-without the flame, the torch-gag won´t come? (Earlier solved as awaited!) This item is created without any scripts!

Next update?...I have to fix lot of small nonsence:  - missing item-pics, - texture-corrections, - some new functions will come...please let me a little while and maybe, Chris can also "fiddle around with me" something "new"....I hope so:-)

As soon that "torch" is ready, I´ll post a pic ? (I may add also left-sided and "to front" like: "Smoking a huge Joint"-lol)

...and Chris told here,  to create more:-) ...and so we will create a little "more":-)

p.s. the "zaz ´ ed" church will come as a location-mod in future - I must have a suiting idea for it

Here´s the flame...but still don´t have a lightning field....anyway I´ll let the torch now be part of the pack....some "experiments" and maybe I can also understand how to "switch" on the emitting light, finally:-)

And some other "bit" items for all idles, animations or furnitures available. Can be also equipped inside of all furnitures.

TESV 2018-07-15 19-38-09-27.jpg

TESV 2018-07-15 21-01-06-71.jpg

TESV 2018-07-16 00-34-38-77.jpg

TESV 2018-07-16 00-35-22-08.jpg

TESV 2018-07-16 00-35-44-28.jpg

TESV 2018-07-16 00-38-30-87.jpg

TESV 2018-07-16 00-53-13-21.jpg

TESV 2018-07-16 00-54-44-92.jpg

TESV 2018-07-16 00-55-00-74.jpg

23 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

When running FNIS, I get this warning: Reading ZaZAnimationPack>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazCaptiveBoundKneeling.hkx<<

I've looked through both ZAP 7 and 8, and can't find that hkx file in any of them. Is it just a missing file, or is something wrong with my install?

strange, -but in that case you can copy this file (extracted) to the ZAP Animation Folder....

hope that this will solve your Problem....

ZazCaptiveBoundKneeling.7z

TESV 2018-07-16 01-27-38-15.jpg

TESV 2018-07-16 01-27-59-89.jpg

7 hours ago, t.ara said:

As you maybe could see has the torch no flame..XD...that flame will waste another day and I hope I can find that error-without the flame, the torch-gag won´t come? (Earlier solved as awaited!) This item is created without any scripts!

Next update?...I have to fix lot of small nonsence:  - missing item-pics, - texture-corrections, - some new functions will come...please let me a little while and maybe, Chris can also "fiddle around with me" something "new"....I hope so:-)

As soon that "torch" is ready, I´ll post a pic ? (I may add also left-sided and "to front" like: "Smoking a huge Joint"-lol)

...and Chris told here,  to create more:-) ...and so we will create a little "more":-)

p.s. the "zaz ´ ed" church will come as a location-mod in future - I must have a suiting idea for it

I know the wait will be worth it in the end, keep up the good work :)

On 7/15/2018 at 9:59 AM, Jappa123 said:

Hmm i have weird problem with iron cuffs, most of slavery mods equip set of iron cuffs wrists and ankles but only ankles cuffs are visible, wrists are invisible, animations works fine.

Any idea how to fix it? Thanks!

*** CORRECTION UPDATE *** 

This is also fixed in version 6 of Simple Slavery, so just upgrading is probably the best fix.

*** END CORRECTION ***

SimpleSlavery has an erroneous Armor Addon overwrite on zbfWristIronBlackAA, activating a weight slider that causes the wrist cuffs of the set to go invisible. I'll drop a note over there, but you can fix it with TES5Edit.exe pretty easily.

Run TES5Edit and on when the load mod dialog pops up, right click and 'select none' and then find SimpleSlavery.esp and check it, hit OK and wait for everything to load. Then open things up like so and you'll see our culprit here:

image.thumb.png.b2f3337242eb705c39fbbf63921150ce.png

I don't think this is even intended to be here, so just right click on the zbfWristIronBlackAA entry on the left, which pops up a context menu, click 'Remove'. You'll get a warning asking if you're sure you want to edit, say Yes. Now another prompt if you want to delete the record, say yes again. Now you can click closed on TES5Edit, you'll get a prompt asking to save, make sure SimpleSlavery is checked and confirm. The cuffs should now show normally.

image.png

...another simple item I missed:

1. ZaZLeatherBeltGag(Classic-Style)-100% Skyrim-Vanilla-Texture

2. ZaZClothGag(Strong Style)-Variation of the Vanilla Cloth-Gag

3. "Material Experiment" with a gag-pump

TESV 2018-07-17 18-49-59-10.jpg

TESV 2018-07-17 18-51-06-22.jpg

TESV 2018-07-17 20-00-56-22.jpg

TESV 2018-07-17 20-01-24-67.jpg

TESV 2018-07-17 22-29-35-80.jpg

TESV 2018-07-17 22-29-52-73.jpg